Chapter 2

(this is Oliver's outfit)

I woke up at 11:30 a little later then I wanted. I got in the shower then got dressed. I turned on my set up and twitted that i was going to be streaming. I stated it and people started to pile in. I decided to play overwatch and talk to my fans.

" Hi guys it's been awhile i'm sorry for not streaming it's been a hard week but new videos are coming. So I decided to play overwatch so lest get started"

I played for a while until i told my fans I would answer some questions, and the questions piled in faster then I thought

ok first question asked by springfall45
"why did you start wearing those types of clothes, and are you ok with going out like that. I'm wondering because I also want to look into that type of style, but as a boy i'm scared"

"so i stared wearing these clothes back when I lived with my parents. I was having a hard time and I wanted to try something new. So I got into wearing these types of clothes, at first I didn't go out in public wearing these types of clothes, but then I moved to cali, and got more comfortable, so I stared to wear clothes like this out, it took a while, but I don't care now, I feel like if you want to then go ahead I might take time but it is very fun dressing up hahahaha".

"ok next question. This one is from mainbae66 do you live alone if not who do you live with, ummm I live by myself when I first moved to cali i lived with my friend some of you guys might remember from old videos. It's kinda strange living by myself but I got used to it"

" ok that's all for today I need to eat hahah i'll have a video up tomorrow hopefully, and maybe i'll do a full Q and A video one day. I hope you guys enjoyed today stream i'll see all you bunnies later, bye bye".

After I ended the stream I decided to go out and get a salad from a local food market, just as I was about to leave I hard a ring from my phone. I checked it, and it was Corpse

C- hey I saw a little bit of your stream and I think what you wear is cute 😏

B- oh flirting again I see, and thanks that means a lot coming from you 😋

C- is it bad to flirt and way dose it mean a lot coming from me

B- from what I know you don't wear the things I wear but I guess you can think its cute

C- well if your wearing it it's cute

B- thanks, i need food i'll ttyl

C- ok bye bye my Bunny 😘

B- bye bye husband 😊

I knew I was a blushing mess, my cheeks feel so hot I might melt. I just left to get fresh air and food. I walked to the market and found a bunch of different this to eat, I never have time to cook so I just eat out mostly.

"omg hello are you bunnyboy" I heard a bunch of fan girls say behind me, I turned around and saw what was six girls looking at me "Hello, yes that's me" they all squealed "can we get a picture with you please" "of course" we all took pictures I was so nervous there where people staring at us "Thanks you so much" " no problem"

After that I quickly got my food and went home I was done for the day, that got me to nervous to look around more. When I got home I went straight to the couch and got my salad, I decided to text corpse wondering what he was doing.

B- hey corpse sorry for bothering you I just... need to talk to someone

he didn't answer right away I wasn't worried or anything I was the one texting him after all. After a couple minutes he replied

C- hey bunny sorry I wasn't near my phone, and your not a bother what do you need

B- do you ever get nervous going out in public, I mean I know people don't know what your face looks like, but today I saw some fans, I almost had a nervous break down it's been forever sense i've been recognize.

C- ya I know what you mean even though no one know's what I look like I still can't stand going outside, it's just to much for me,but how about you are you doing ok

B- ya i'm fine now it was just startling.

C- I understand. You know I would like to meet you in real life Bunny.

B- OMG I would love to meet you, but are you ok with that.

C- ya I trust you enough, your really nice and cute 😊 Btw you live in cali right.

B- Ya I do how about you.

C- ya I do to.

B- that's perfect, well thanks for talking with me I need to finish eating and go to bed ttyl Corpse

C- ok night night Bunny

After that i finished eating and went to bed thinking about him.

(888 words a littler shorter that I wanted sorry y'all. Also thanks for the reads so far I never thought I would get even 1 Luv you all)