Chapter 9

I woke up at 9 from a call. I looked over to see it was Kelly, so I answered it.

O- Hello.

K- Hi, Oliver. You called last night, what's up?

Oh, nothing much. Just that I was being stalked by some dude that followed me all the way to my car... I mean, I could say that, but she would freak out and insist on coming over when she doesn't have to.

O- Oh, nothing, I just got bored last night, sorry for bothering you.

K- Oh, you're ok! Do you want me to come over?

O- No! I mean, no, I'm fine. I need to go, sorry. I'll talk to you later.

K- Oh, um, alright! Bye, Oliver.

After hanging up, I stayed there sprawled out on my bed, feeling the nice cool air of the AC blowing gently on my face, the nice smell of lemon flying through the air, and the birds chirping.

My eyes started to get heavier and heavier as I tried to keep them open. Eventually, they finally shut, leaving me to sleep.

(Time skip)

I jolted awake in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. The events from last night replaying in my head, I felt dizzy. A sick sort of feeling.

After a bit of sitting and trying to keep myself from getting a headache, I got up. It was only 12:37, so I decided to shower and get changed.

I have nothing to do today. I still feel scared being alone, and what happened last night wasn't the first interaction like that, but it was more intense than others. I just decided to talk to Corpse.

B- Hi Corpse, how has your day been so far?

He didn't reply fast, so I decided to do some house work and come back to my phone later.

After a while of cleaning, I checked my phone and had a text back from Corpse.

C- Hey, Bunny. I'm doing good, how about you?

B- I'm doing alright, I guess. There's a lot going on.

C- You know you can talk to me if you want, Bunny?

Should I? I want to trust him, I want to tell him everything about me. I really do like him a lot.

After I bit, I found myself blushing, leaving myself really red. I think I'm going to tell him what's on my mind. It will help, right?

B- Well, I was hanging out with Sykkuno, Rea, and Toast last night. It was dark out, and I was on the way to my car when I felt like someone was following me. When I did get in the car, I saw a figure just standing there, right outside of my car. It was scary.

C- What!? You shouldn't ever be alone at night, Bunny! It's not safe at all!

B- I know, I know. I honestly don't want to be alone at all, so I might have my parents come down, but my dad doesn't like me at all. I don't want to see him, either.

C- I would feel better if they did, and I think you would too.

B- I know, but the things my dad did to me... I just don't want to see him. Or hear him. Or talk to him at all.

I found myself typing faster and faster. I was so mad and upset that I just realized I was crying

Corpse POV

I could tell Bunny was really upset, and I hate whatever that assbag of a father did to him. I'll beat the shit out of him for sure. (Calm down Jamal)

I could stay with Bunny. I want to meet him so bad, but is it too soon? Would he even want to see me?

C- Bunny... I could keep you safe if you really don't want to have your parents around that bad. I mean only if you're willing to meet me.

B- Um, I would love to meet you, but I don't want to involve you in my problems.

C-I don't mind, I just want you safe.

B- Thank you, Corpse.

C- When would you like to meet?

I'm not going to lie when I say I'm nervous as fuck. I wonder if he wont like how I look or something. Things like that just fuck with my head.

B- Tomorrow, at my house, maybe. I would love to meet you as soon as possible. 😁

Tomorrow? Is that too soon?

B- If that's too soon, then whatever you want works for me.

C- No! I can come.

B- Alright,I'll text you tomorrow, then.

C- Ok, Bunny.

Oliver's POV

After the conversation with Corpse, I got so much happier. I'm so excited to see him tomorrow. I just hope this isn't moving too fast.

(Guys idk what corpses name should be for this story, if you have any ideas then please lmk. oh and is this moving too fast I'm not too sure.)