Chapter 7

Everyday I wake up and do the same thing.

Take a shower, play video games, eat lunch, play more video games, eat dinner, then sleep. Repeat, every day. Over, and over, and over again.

I tried to get a dog, but the dog ran away.
I tried to get friends, but they all turned the other way

I tried to be loved by the people that should care the most, but their love is too much for me to pay.
(That was cringe)

This life I live was the one I chose, but did I choose the right one? Was there something better for me to do? Was father right? Did I pick the wrong path? should I have let him choose?

"Ugh, too much thinking.."

I guess after a while, life does tend to get boring when you do the same thing over and over again... Then what should I do?

I got up, took a shower, and changed. Trying to get ready for today, while yesterday's events are still in my head. I made breakfast and watched some funny videos to lighten my mood.

Afterwards, I decided to play some video games and maybe stream a little. I really wasn't in the mood for anything, but the least I can do is keep my viewers happy.. I went upstairs and streamed a little.

(Time skip)

"That's it for today guys, I'll talk to all of you later. Bye bye."

I sat back in my chair, spinning around a little bit, not knowing what to do until I got a message.

It so happens to be corpse

"C- Hey bunny, I saw a little of your stream, are you feeling well? you looked pretty down.

B- Oh, I'm ok. Just one of those days, you know? Hahah

C- Oh yeah, I have those days a lot. If you need anything, bunny, just let me know.

B- Thanks, Corpse. Talking to you is nice."

It really is, it's like he knows exactly what I want to hear. He's very sweet, I wish I could meet him.

(Time skip 7:00pm)

I was sitting in the living room watching YouTube when I got a call from my mother. Again.

"O- Hello?

M- Hi sweetie. Look I'm sorry about pushing that conversation on to you the other day. I just wish we could all get along.

O- it's fine, I guess I really just don't want to be around dad.."

Just saying the word "dad" makes me mad.

"M- I understand, but could you please just try? For me? I really want to see you guys happy with each other again.

I can't believe she would ask me again.

O- Idk, I'll think about it. I'm just not sure, to be honest.

M- Alright sweetie, take your time. Well, I'll talk to you later. Love you.

O- Love you too, mom.

I'm still against the whole idea but I didn't want to argue with her, and if it really will make her happy, I'll see him...... Is that the best idea?

(Corpse pov)

I looked over to the clock and it was 1:34pm. I woke up pretty late in the day. Not really out of the norm for me, I guess.

I finally got up and into the shower. I had a lot on my head. After I got out, I put on black sweats and a gray shirt, not really feeling like dressing up.

I wonder what bunny is doing? Or Oliver. It's still weird calling him that. I would text him, but I'm trying not to seem obsessed. I really do like him a lot, but I want to take it slow. This whole thing is kinda new to me too.

I just wish I could meet him. Hopefully soon, I can see my bunny.