QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 54♣

3.1K 121 29
By stellaandmybella

Life is all about changes. Some changes are good, some are bad. But some changes....they freeze your thoughts, your surrounding, your life, your everything. They turn you completely numb. This was what yesterday's revelation did to me.

The more I thought about it, the more my mood got stroppy. My appetite was long gone. So leaving the room was out of option. I couldn't just go down and pretend that everything was okay....It was not...They hid such a big secret from me. I couldn't help, but feel disappointed. I thought we were a family. But the most with whom I am disappointed is Zacharias. Between us, he knows every single thing about me. Why is he so discreet? I thought there were no secrets between a couple. Why does all the good things that come into my life have to end?

A knock on the door interrupts my river of thoughts. My gaze follows the door and I see Anastasia entering the room. A small smile playing on her lips. I turn my head away from her. "Hey" I hear her say, but I chose to remain silent. I feel the bed dip as she sits in front of me.

"Adiva, please look at me, talk to me dear....." She coaxes, taking my hand in hers.

"You all have concealed such a big secret from me." I speak after some time.

"I know honey and I am sorry for that. We all are sorry for that." She has a penitent look on her face. 

"I don't think you all even consider me as a family. If that would have been the case, you would have trusted me and would have never veiled such a big thing from me."

"No Adiva. Never let your mind percolate with such stupid thoughts. God! Jesus! How could you even think about that. You became the part of our family, since the moment you saved Khristina. You won't believe me, but from that moment on wards, we have been earnestly entreating to have you as our family. We wanted you to be Zach's wife."

I was surprised at her revelation, as I kept looking at her with my mouth open.

"Then why did you all hid this secret from me?" I again ask.

She exhales heavily. "It's not like we didn't wanted to reveal it to you, but Zacharias had ordered us not to utter a single word in front of you."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Why? And had Steven not kidnapped us, I would have still been kept in a dark."

Ana shakes her head. "No. We did planned on revealing it to you soon. But we never thought that things would turn out to be so ugly. Anyways, it was your husband's place to speak to you on this. But know one thing, we all love and adore you sweetheart. And Zach....He is your husband. He loves you so much that he will never allow any harm to come closer to you. The only reason why we kept this secret under the veil was, because Zach knows what all you've gone through. He didn't wanted to scare you off nor see you in distress. He didn't wanted you to think that you've married a devil..."

I scoff. "Well, isn't he the one? He is a criminal. He kills people for god's sake..." The words just fly out of my mouth.

She just smiles at me. "He is an assassin with a sixth sense who helps seek out vengeance for the wrong that was done to them when they were alive.  Everyone has their own perspective. You might call him a criminal, but in reality, he is a savior for many poor souls."

"That does count him as a killer. Come whatever reason it may be. And...We have laws to handle criminals. There are people who can help from above. You can't just go around and kill people." I nearly shout, getting agitated.

"His idea of "Help from above" is a sniper on the roof." She speaks air quoting the words. "He doesn't follow law. He is the law. He is a mafia, remember?"

"So, the money he earns, isn't it illegal? I mean, the money earned from smuggling drugs or illegal weapons. Isn't that all what a mafia does?"

She chuckles at my statement, shaking her head. "Though he is a mafia king, and we belong to the most powerful and royal family of a Russian mafia, but he, or none of the guys from our family has ever done anything illegal. Yeah, it's true that illegal trades were carried out until the time of my father, but Zach hated all those things. He always believed in honestly. And soon after he took over as the king of Russian mafia, he put a stop to all kinds of illegal tradings. Every cent earned by by him or the guys in this family is purely legal, including every single company owned by the Ivanov's." She explains making me feel reassured.

Thank god, I didn't opened my mouth and accused him of making me eat food earned by illegal ways, or else he would have been badly hurt. Bless my tongue for that. I sigh inwardly.

"But then why does he have to be a devil and kill people? I do think law can handle them very well." I argue.

"Adiva dear, sometimes the crimes committed are so heinous  that the punishment given to them by law is not enough. And it's not like Zach deals with all the criminals out there. Only those who try to jeopardize him or his family or the one's who try to double cross him or hold grudge or enmity against him face his rage. He is a mafia king. He wasn't born to be soft and quiet. He was born to make the world shatter and shake at his fingertips. He wears the smell of blood and death like a perfume. He is a born weapon."

"We have been through a lot. Especially him. He has suffered a lot. It is not easy for him to open up. Give him some time, he will open up to you. He doesn't trusts anyone so easily. That is also the main reason why you won't find any outsider in the estates. If anyone tries to sell him down the river, then they face a fate worse than death."

"I understand you, but I don't know what to do now..." I speak.

"Talk to him, listen to what he says and I promise everything will surely turn out to be great."

I sigh. "Okay. How is Tina?" I ask after some time.

"A bit shocked, but other than that she is fine. Alyosha is there with her, don't worry she will be alright."

"Ana, I am sorry. I am so sorry for my belligerent behavior." 

She shakes her head. "No honey please don't be. Your behavior is acceptable, so please you have nothing to be sorry about. In fact its us who should be sorry for hiding such a big secret from you for such a long time. We are sorry for making you feel left out, as if you are not the member of this family. We are really sorry for that."

I shake my head while holding her hand. "It's okay. I understand now."

Relief washes over her features and she pulls me in a hug. "Thank you so much dear, for understanding and forgiving us.." She speaks.

"Where is Zacharias?" I ask hesitatingly, pulling away.

A look of melancholy passes her features. "He left home angrily. I don't know where he is now."

"Oh...Can I...Can I at least meet Tina?"

"Sure sweetheart. But not before you eat your breakfast. The food has got all cold now" She speaks eyeing the breakfast plate lying on the table. "I'll ask someone to bring your breakfast upstairs." Connecting the line downstairs, she asks someone to bring the breakfast.

The breakfast arrives after sometime and Ana sits with me in order to make sure that I eat all my breakfast. As soon as I am full, she hands me the pills for my head injury. I gulp it down with water, before excusing myself and walking into the bathroom for a warm shower.

"Adiva..." Khristina cries, as soon as I enter her room and runs towards me before embracing me. I find Alyosha, Igor and Demyan all crowded in her room.

"I am sorry...I am so sorry for making you go through all this...." She apologizes, tightening her arms around me.

"Shh...Please don't be. I am happy that I was there for you. I cannot imagine, you alone going through that horrible ordeal. So please stop crying and beating yourself for the thing that was not under your control." I speak.

She chuckles pulling away, as she wipes her tears. "You just know the right words to make me feel good, don't you?"

"Well, isn't it true?" I smile.

"I know you are mad at us for hiding this from you."

"Hiding what?" I ask Demyan, turning towards him.

He simply shrugs his shoulders. "That we are a mafia..." He states.

"I am not mad."

All of them turn towards me at once, their jaws dropped, as they look at me with shocked expressions.

"You are not mad at us? Wait, did I hear you right?" Alyosha tries to confirm.

"No...And you heard me right." I smile at them. "I am just overwhelmed. That's all..I always thought that the mafia exists in stories and novels....Never in my dreams had I thought that I myself would be a member of the mafia family, married to a mafia king." A nervous chuckle escapes my lips, as I find their eyes trained on me.

"It would take some time for me to embrace the truth, but other than that, I am totally fine. I know you are not the bad guys, and I trust you. You might be the cold blooded assassins, but I know you are not the monsters that you all try to show to the world. Behind that curtain lies a kind heart within you, who love their family and would do anything to protect them.

I watch their eyes flicker in amazement, as I speak. Each of their expressions mirroring the other. And before I know it I am tackled into a bone crushing hug from all the three men.

"Thank you...Thank you so much for understanding us..." They speak.

"You are the best, angel face..." Igor squeals.

"Guys, you are crushing the poor girl. Jesus, let her breath." Tina reprimands.

"Oh yeah...Sorry..." They apologize, pulling away, as I try catching my breath.

"I am sure you three would have been dead by now, if Zach had seen you hugging his wife." Tina speaks.

Now I know this is not a joke, but a dreading reality. My husband can surely kill with a flick of his fingers. I sigh. I so badly want to ask them about my husband's whereabouts, but I resist myself.

"Zach won't mind. He knows she is like a little sister to us." Demyan replies, placing his hand on my shoulders.

Tina scoffs. "Yeah...But I also hope that you remember how he gets all possessive, when it comes to her..."

"I think we should head out and let the girls have their private talk." Alyosha speaks, sensing an argument between the two.

"Yeah right..." Demyan follows, as they walk out of the door.

Tina turns towards me, as soon as the door closes behind us. "Are you okay?" She inquires, her voice etching concern.

I smile. "I am fine. Ana explained to me everything. I know this is all quite overwhelming, but I have to accept it. After all you all are my family. I am happy that we are safe. At least none of us is hurt. Well, except some minor injuries. I don't think that even counts." As I speak, I notice her expression clouding in desolation. "Wh-What's wrong?"

Her eyes glisten with tears. "Adiva, please don't panic, okay?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "Tina, you are scaring me. Please tell me what happened. Is Zach okay?"

She shakes her her. "No...No...He is fine. It...It's Jackson."

"Jackson?" I look at her perplexed.

"He was shot."

My face goes pale. My hand flows to my mouth as I look at her. "H-How? When?" I manage to ask.

"Right before we were kidnapped. Th-They shot him right on the chest. Luckily the bullet missed his heart by a few centimetres. He is critical now, and has slipped into a coma." She informs, tears trailing down her cheeks.

"Ya Allah! No!" I cry out.

"He was the one who informed Zach about us..."

"Which hospital is he admitted in?"

"He is been kept in our estate's infirmary. I really wanted to see him, but Alyosha won't allow me."

"Let's go together..." I say. She nods her head, before we walk out of the room.

It's six in the evening, and I am still unaware of my husband's whereabouts. I don't even have my phone, as it was broken by the kidnappers. I can't even talk to him. I wonder, where he is now? I am sure he might be still mad at me. God, why do I have to get so judgmental, whenever it comes to Zacharias? Why do I always do this? Instead of listening to him, I always push him away whenever we have a fight. I hope to have a talk with him before going to bed. If only he comes back home, early.

My thoughts drift back to Jackson, as I lay on the bed. I couldn't control my tears when I saw him lying in hospital bed. Various tubes were attached to his body. I cried watching my friend lying on the bed, fighting for his life. His always jovial face was pale, and an oxygen mask was attached to his mouth. The next 36 hours were quite crucial for him, for all of us. Jackson, his dad, Christopher and his mom were like a family to the Ivanov's. Christopher sat beside his son as his wife cried on his shoulder, praying for their son's life.

A stray tear falls from my eyes, as his smiling face flashes in front of me. 'No god, I can't lose him. I can't lose my friend. Oh ya Allah! Please bring him back to life. Please grant him a healthy recovery...' I pray, as tears continue to fall down my cheeks.

That night, I waited for him to come back home, but he never returned. The next day, I wake up looking gloomy, looking at the cold bed beside me. He did not come back, but where is he?

The whole day goes by, and there is still no trace of my husband. It's five in the evening, and it's getting on my nerves now. I pace around the foyer, my eyes transfixed on the entrance door, as I anticipate his return.

"Angel face?" I am startled at Artyon's voice calling me from behind. I turn to look at him. "What happened?" He inquires with concern.

"Zacharias didn't come home." 

 Realization dawns on him at my reply. "Oh"

"Where is he?"

"I don't know" He replies averting his gaze.

I shake my head. "No, I know you know where he is, and I also know that he won't hide anything form you...Please..." I implore. "Please I want to know where he is..."

Sighing, he replies, "He is at the ocean side villa..."

"Why did he go there?"

"To cool himself off."

"Oh...Can..Can you please take me there?"

"No Adiva, listen, he doesn't wants to see anyone right now...."

"Please Artyon..."I beseech, my voice almost at the edge of breaking down.

He sighs. "Okay fine. Go get ready..." He gives in.

My eyes tear in happiness, "Thank you...Thank you so much..." I say, running towards the staircase.

Within five minutes, I change my clothes and grab my purse before running out of the room, and practically jumping down the stairs.

Artyon seems surprised, as he looks at me from his phone. "Someone is too eager to meet their husband I see..." He muses, making me blush. "Common, let's get you to your husband" He says, placing his hand on my shoulder, as we walk towards the car.

The whole two hour ride is filled with silence, except a soft music playing on the radio. I get down, as soon as the car is parked on the driveway. 

"Thank you so much for bringing me here." I say, making him smile.

"Not a big deal angel face. But I don't think he is home yet, judging by the empty driveway."

I look at the watch. It's already seven in the evening. "Are you sure he is going to come here?" I ask, trying to confirm once again. Otherwise, it shouldn't be like, I came all the way here for him, and he headed back to the manor. I don't want to be alone in this huge villa.

"No, don't worry. He is surely gonna come here." He assures patting my hand. Handing me the keys, he beckons, "Go"

"Thanks" I once again thank him, "Please don't tell him that, I am here."

He chuckles. "Okay, my dear, I won't say him. Now go." Looking at the clouded sky, he continues, "And judging by the atmosphere, I think it's gonna rain anytime now. So you better head inside."

"Yeah, okay." I wave him goodbye, before I start walking towards the door.

Unlocking the door, I enter the villa. Only then do I hear Artyon driving back. A wave of nostalgia hits me, as soon as I on the lights. I remember our stay here, when we had just married, and Zacharias had brought me here instead of the manor.

I trudge inside and navigate my way towards the bedroom. A scream erupts from my mouth, as a loud thunder resonates against the walls of the villa increasing the pace of my heartbeats. I was never a fan of thunder. They always pulled me towards darkness. Climbing the stairs as fast as I could, I enter the safety walls of the bedroom.

I pray for Zacharias to come home soon, as I hear the peter patter of rain drops clobbering against the large glass windows. The sky has already turned dark, and there is still no sign of him. I gaze through the glass sliding,a s I watch the sea waves hitting against the shore.

The twisting of door knob, alerts me of his arrival. I quickly turn back. A gasp escapes my lips and my eyes widen, as I watch my husband pointing his gun towards me. Realization dawns on him, as soon as his gaze falls on my figure. He is quick to lower the gun and place it back in its holster.

"What are you doing here?" His voice sounds cold, as he looks at me.

I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out of my mouth. He raises his eyebrow. At last finding my voice, I speak, "Zacharias...."

But without listening to me, he turns back on his heals. Tilting his head, he speaks, "Go back" and then starts walking out of the room. 

Without thinking anything further, I run after him and crash my body on his back, before tightening my arms around his torso. I feel his body go rigid. "I am sorry...I am sorry for hurting you...again.." I whisper the last part, as tears well up in my eyes.

Pulling away my hands, he brings me in front of him and slams me against the wall, making me wince at the sudden impact, but I could care less.

"Adiva, I said go home.." He grits, glaring at me. His eyes burning with anger.

I shake my head. "You are my home, so I won't be going anywhere. Not until you listen to what I've to say and not until you forgive me. I won't...."

"Adiva!!!" He growls loudly making me flinch at his tone. "Go before I do something that would make you regret coming here...."

"No, I still won't go. Do whatever you wish to do with me." I clear my stance.

Narrowing his eyes, he speaks, "You don't know, what you are getting yourself into...." His voice threateningly low.

"I don't care.."

Closing his eyes, he pinches his forehead, as I watch him letting out a harsh breath. I don't know what gets over me, but I stand on my tip toes and press my lips to his warm ones. His body tenses. Seconds drag by, and I find him staring at me with wide eyes, while our lips remain touched. 

I slowly pull my mouth away and whisper, "I am sorry...Yo-You are not him...I was too overwhelmed with all the revelation. W-With the way the things turned out from normal to complicated and disastrous. It was too sudden. I never expected you to be someone that I only imagined in books." Wiping my tears with the back of my hands, I continue, "You are not a monster...I-I don't know, why I always get judgmental when it comes to you." I shake my head, as I try to speak, "I sw-swear I am not like this..."

A low growl escapes his mouth as he pulls me harshly and smashes his lips on mine, cutting all my babbling. He kisses me harder, almost aggressively confining all his anger and frustration in the kiss. I snake my arms around his neck to support my wobbling legs.

He bites my lip making me gasp as he shoves his tongue into my mouth, while his hand grabs my hips, his fingers digging into it. I try to match his pace, as he explores my mouth with his tongue, pulling me more closer to him. He works his mouth against mine, our tongues battling back and forth as he kisses me with fervor.

Pulling away, he starts kissing my jaw, as I try to catch my breath. "Tell me to stop..." He mumbles between his kisses, his breathing ragged.

"No" Comes my instant reply.

He stops his actions and looks at me with lust filled hooded eyes, desire swimming in them.

"Make me yours in every sense..." I whisper.

Smirking he replies, "Remember one thing, if we do this, there is no turning back."

I cup his cheeks, before pecking his lips. "I don't want to..."

A dark look crosses his features, and before I realize it, he smashes his lips on mine. "I will be fucking you until you lose your consciousness and that's a fucking promise...Get ready to scream my name..." He growls in my ear, making me shudder. Picking me up in his arms, he starts walking towards the bed.

Another interesting chapter.....

Enjoy reading....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 137 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
4M 103K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
5.3K 259 22
" But...b..but " I try to speak nothing came out I can feel the air struck in my throat. Climbing the stairs I twisted his door knob but it is locke...
171K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...