I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

3- Henry

10.4K 307 102
By Hera_Cordelia

"Do you want to be my friend, big sister?" A young boy around 13 years asked a 23 years old girl.

The young girl and boy were sitting on bench under the big tree. The wind blew slightly in the park.

"Yes sure"

They two smiled at each other. They became the best friends.

3 years later
"Mia, can you go and bring my little brother back home?" A girl with short hair begged her friend who named Mia.

"I am working" Mia looked at her friend with hopeless eyes. "I will work for you then. Just please go bring my brother back home"

"Did you two fight again?" A girl nodded.

"That boy is getting on my nerves. Why would he go away from home when he is still 16?!" Mia complained as she grabbed her phone and left the grocery store.

"Henry!" She shouted loudly as the rain kept pouring harder and harder. "Henry!!" She shouted loudly.

There was no one in the street.

Mia was soaked in rain. But she couldn't care about herself. Her friend's little brother is missing.

That little brother of Mia's friend was also her friend too. She didn't have any relatives. Mia treated her friend and that little boy as her relatives.

Mia kept calling the boy's phone but only got 'the phone number you are calling is unavailable'.

"Gosh! That boy is giving me headache!!" Mia tightened her grip on phone and ran in the rain to find him.

She started to lose breath.

"sister Mia?" A boy's voice was heard from her behind. She recognized that voice quickly and turned back to the boy.

"You little!" Mia ran to the boy and hit him on arms. "Ah! It hurts big sister!" "So what?! You left your sister and me just for a small argument!"

Mia shouted to the boy with wine red hair. His hair was soaked in heavy rain.

"I am sorry" he apologized.

"I swear if you dare to run away like this again, I will come find you and kill you" Henry laughed at the girl shouting in anger.

"What are you laughing at?! Let's go back! I am completely soaking wet because of you!"

Mia rubbed Henry's soaked wine red hair. The boy in t-shirt and knee length shorts only smiled at her.

They two walked back to the grocery store.

"Don't come near!!!" A shout of a little girl from the other side of street made Mia and Henry looked at the direction where she was pointing.

A car which was driving towards the little girl and the cat without stopping. The honking sounds of car took over the street.

Mia ran to the girl and picked up the kid but the car seemed to be out of control of brake. "MIA!!!!!" Henry ran towards her and pushed her and the girl to the side.

"Ah.." Mia fell onto the ground with the cat in her hands and the little girl on the side. "Thank you big sister" a girl thanked Mia and took the cat.

Mia felt like she was missing something. Then she turned around and saw a body laying on the ground with blood.

"No! No no no no! HENRY!!" Mia ran to the dead body of a boy and cried in pain. She shouted loudly.

"Henry!!! Henry!!! No no!! Henry!!! Talk to me!!! You can't leave me like this!!!"

The more she shouted the more her throat shattered.

Henry laid with eyes closed in her hands. Mia blamed herself. "I said wake up! If you leave like this, what am I supposed to tell your sister?!"

She cried loudly as the rain only getting heavier.

"It's all my fault! My fault, all my fault..." The tears dropped from her eyes along with the rain drops.

Mia's friend left her alone when she found out about the death of her brother. She called Mia 'killer'.

She left Mia alone in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia tears didn't stop till she arrived to the villa back. George also didn't say anything and let her cry.

"Welcome back Miss and Sir" everyone in villa greeted the couple. The old woman who named Maki eyes widened when she saw her Miss crying.

"What happened?" She held Mia softly. Mia treated her with kindness, she changed the way of talking to the people worked in villa in a week.

Which maids and workers couldn't admire the girl who treated them with full kindness?

George sighed with a frown and walked up to his room, left his wife.

Mia couldn't stop her tears.

"Miss, let's go to your room" Maki said as Mia only followed her without disagreeing.

"You want me to shower you?" Maki said worriedly. Mia looked at the old woman and shook her head.

"Can you leave me alone?"

Maki understood her Miss and quietly left the room. Mia fell onto the queen sized bed. "Why him?"

She said in pain. Not only the face of Henry and Dean were the same but also the voices of them were the same.

Mia didn't understand. "Is this the punishment?" She curled into a ball and cried in pain.

After an hour, the sobbing sounds in the room stopped. Mia fell asleep tiredly. She didn't have no more energy to lift her eyes.

George who was eating at the dining room alone, finally couldn't wait anymore and walked up to Mia's room.

He opened the door with thoughts to scold his wife.

But the young woman in black strap dress was already fell asleep on the bed. She was back facing the door.

George walked near to his wife and saw the young woman with burning red cheeks from freezing.

He tucked her in warm soft blanket. Her legs were freezing as an ice. He placed his hand on Mia's forhead.

"No fever"

George sighed to himself. How could she sleep like that in rainy season with strap dress? Then he turned off the light of room and left.

"Don't disturb her sleep. Feed her when she is awake" George ordered Maki as he ate his dinner alone.

"Yes Sir" Maki was one of the most trusted in the villa.

George went back to his room after he finished eating. He sat on couch and started working with files and his laptop.

His fingers stopped typing when the scene of Mia hugging the stranger man and calling 'Henry' many times.

"Who is Henry? Her lover?"

When he thought it might be her lover, his blood started boiling and wanted to punch someone. But why? He should be happy.

If she had lover then he could easily divorce her. George nodded to himself. It would be the best if she had a lover.

At the time, his phone started ringing. George picked up the phone "What's wrong, Escort?". The one who called him was his friend.

"Seriously? Your woman was crying in another man's arms and yet you can still ask me what's wrong as if nothing happened?"

"I said I don't like that woman"

"Gosh, I can't believe you. Mia is a beauty and she is graceful though but why do you hate her so much?" Escort mocked his friend.

"Shut up. Why did you call?" George laid back on the couch with eyes closed. "I just wanna know if Mia is ok or not" Escort's worried tone made George gritted his teeth without he noticed himself.

"She is fine. Who is that man she hugged?"

"I knew that you are gonna ask! His name is Dean Silas and younger brother of Roman Silas" Escort found out about Dean from his secretary.

"Roman Silas? The CEO of N.G company?" George knew that company so well. They two were not in good relationship. You could say their two companies are rivals.

"Mmmh, you are right" "OK then thanks" George said as about to hung up the phone. "Wait! Are you sure that you can watch me flirting with your beautiful wife?" George laughed.

"I told you that I don't care"

Escort sighed. He didn't want to make things turn into chao. "Well, then I'm gonna play with her" "Do whatever you want"

Then the two hung up the phone. George shut his files and laptop since he couldn't focus anymore. He threw himself on his king sized bed.

He felt as if he did something wrong. The feeling that telling him to stop. But stop what? What is that feeling? He didn't understand. The feeling was new for him.

George has never felt that weird feeling before. "Ugh!" He groaned and closed his eyes tightly, wanted to fall asleep and stop the weird feelings inside him.

"Why am I feeling like this?"

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

The next morning, Mia woke up with a headache. It felt as if her head was going to explode.

She sat up on the bed with half opened eyes. Mia walked into the bathroom to do her morning routine but stopped in front of the mirror.

Red puffed eyes and soft tint cheeks because of heavy rain last night.

Mia cursed at herself for crying too much. Her headache got worse when she think too much. She did her morning routine in pain.

"Oh shit!" Mia suddenly remembered that she caused the male leads first meeting into worst. She forgot that George was going to sleep with Dean accidentally last night.

But she made that accident turned into dust. Mia was afraid if something bad might happen because she interrupt the male leads meeting.

There will be events where Dean and George will meet, it's ok even if she interrupt the main event of them. She cheered herself.

Then she changed into a comfy set and went down to eat her breakfast. It was so quiet in the villa.

Mia didn't see maids cleaning the villa. Perhaps is she dreaming? She didn't know that George ordered the maids not to go near her room.

Mia kept walking to the dining room and saw a man sitting at the table.

"You are awake, Miss!" Maki said with joy. She was standing at her usual place. Mia smiled softly and sat down in front of Maki. "Good morning"

Soft smile with warm greetings.

People in villa got happy to see their Miss greeting like usual. They got worried since she came back home with tears last night.

George only stared at the young woman eating her breakfast joyfully. "Why did you hug that stranger and cry?" Mia already expected that question from him.

"He reminded me of someone who is important to me" Mia said the truth. George smiled happily to hear that.

"Do you like him?"

Mia stopped chewing her food and looked up at the man who was smiling as if he won the prize.

"Why are you asking like that?" She questioned back. George dropped his smile and sighed.

"I won't stop you from loving another man" Mia stared blankly into George's jet black eyes. She wanted to rip him apart and ask why does he hate Mia Grace so much.

"I don't have anyone to love"

Not only George was shocked also Maki and other people standing behind shocked. Wasn't Mia Grace the one who was clingy to George everyday?

"What?" Mia asked to people who were looking her as if they saw a ghost. "You said you love me" George said.

He has been wondering what's wrong with his wife. She kept telling 'I hate relationships'. Did she say that because she is over him?

"Not anymore"

The words from Mia's mouth made everyone eyes widened. Maids and men who worked at villa has been feeling pity to see their Miss getting rejected every time.

But now she said she is done with him. They felt happy. George couldn't smile when Mia said the words. Why? Why can't he smile?

He should be happy and ask her for divorce but no words came out from him. He stood up from the seat and left the dining room.

"He must be happy"

Mia murmured and ate her breakfast. She knew that Mia Grace's family was the one of wealthiest.

She could divorce George without hesitating. Mia Grace family's company can feed her. She smiled at her thought.

Meanwhile George was sitting on his bed with a file. Divorce paper. He came to his room to grab the divorce paper and gave to Mia.

But his legs stopped and instead he sat on his bed while staring at the file. 'Not anymore' words repeated in his head.

Her words.

"That's a good new"

He spoke out loud but his grip on file got tightened as if he was going to lose something precious.

"I can stay in peace if she doesn't like me anymore. I don't like her. I hate her." He told to himself.

But why? Why does he feel like his heart is shattering into pieces? Heart broken? No way, he hate her.

George sighed loudly and put down the divorce paper on his bed then he walked towards the mirror.

His reflection,

The reflection is showing disagreement. For what? And why?

He would like to run away from Mia for making him feel weird feelings. "Ugh!!" He shouted. But his room was soundproof.

He didn't think anymore.

He put the divorce paper into the drawer and walked out from his room. He was ready to go to his company.

Mia who was sitting in the living room with strawberry in her hand, saw the man walking down.

She ignored him and ate her fruit happily. The sight of seeing his wife happily eating and ignoring him made George unhappy.

"The car is ready, Sir"

George nodded to the man who was also one the most trusted in villa. "Let's go"

Mia heard the car drove away from villa. George finally went to his work.

"Ring ring~" the phone of Mia started ringing. Mia looked up the phone which was beside her.

Unknown number.

She waited 5 more seconds to see if unknown number was calling the wrong number or not.

But the phone kept ringing. Mia picked up the phone. "Heo?" (Hello) She said with mouthful of strawberries.

The person from the other side chuckled. Mia recognized the voice. The flirty voice of her favorite character.

"Mister Escort Greyson?"

How did he know her phone number? Right, her husband must have give him. George was clearly pushing Mia to Escort last night.

"So you know my voice huh?" Escort asked with playful grin. Mia could see his playful grin and the meaning of his words.

The meaning of you like me so much that you even recognized my voice just in a second.

"Yes, I know because you talked with me last night" Mia innocently answered. "Ok I give up"

Mia let out her small smile. "Is there anything you want?" Escort smirked. "Yes, I need something from you"

Mia thought hardly. What could he need from her? Money? No way. Is he perhaps want her to find some girls for him?

Right, he must want the phone number of Mia Grace friend. But he should have ask her last night since Mia saw them two flirting endlessly.

"What is it?"

"Not telling"

Mia frowned. She started to question herself for liking this character. It's not in romantic way.

Escort was her favorite character because her friend in past life asked her to choose someone.

"Then you should not have call me" The woman clearly didn't want to talk with him. But Escort wanted to talk more since she kept rejecting.

"Because I wanted to know if you are ok or not" Mia laughed. She thought he flirted with her.

Escort who asked with real worries, confused cause of her laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"Don't flirt with me, Sir. I won't fall"

This young woman rejected him again. Escort felt comfortable to talk with Mia. He always talked with girls in flirty ways.

But in front of that young woman, Mia Grace he felt like kneeling to her. He couldn't wait to make her fall for him.

Escort only wanted her more when she rejected him uncountably. He would like to see her begging him to love.

He thought like that. It was his plan after all. Escort would make a girl his and watch her begging him to love her but then he would leave her.

"Well well I can't say I am not flirting. If you are fine now then do you want to spend some times with me?"

Mia stopped for awhile. She has been in the villa for a whole week and when she went out last night, she ended up coming back quickly.

"Sure, when?"

"Tomorrow I have free time after meeting. How about lunch with me? I will come pick you up" Mia nodded. She liked the idea.

"Good see you tomorrow then"

Mia ended the phone call quickly. Escort who didn't even have a chance to say goodbye, smiled.

He like the attitude of the young woman.

•••••••••••••••

(I am so sorry if there were mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 2K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
15.3K 449 30
• What if you got into a book and woke up as a character in that book? • Well... this is the story of a girl who has a depressing life getting a sec...
18.3K 69 120
novel review continuation
118K 5.2K 24
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ MC is a normal gay college student with a love for romance games. His favorite one being "LIFE: Love is us". A yandere otome...