Cruel Aberration

By cruel_love

this is about a teenager girl named anaya and she is being abused and rape by her mom's drunk boyfriend and w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
All or nothing sequel
thanks everybody !!

Chapter 35

401 16 1
By cruel_love

2 days later

Anaya pov

I was out and about shopping , while waiting on Jay to meet me at the food court.

I was in the Chinese line ordering me some rice with orange chicken and an egg roll.

I found me a spot in the food court and begin eating.

"Damn, you couldn't wait for me to join your little fat ass."

"Sorry Jay but you took to fucking long and I was hungry."

"Yea , so what u wanna talk about."

"Well Jay I'm not about to sugar coat it , you and Kee needa get back together."

"Look Anaya I damn near tried everything ion know mayne."

"Just take her on a date , like y'all just now meeting, just think of it as a new start."

"Aye that's a good as idea , how do u come up with shit like this?"

"Yea I know its good and bc I'm Anaya duh."

"Yea wateva but how about you come with me with my boy mouche."

"Um correction , well how about you and Bree go too. Well yes Jay we will be there." I said sarcastically.

"Anaya why you stunting, you know he want yo big face ass.''

"Boy fuck you." I said as I stick up my middle finger.

"That's for Kee to do but for real , why won't u give him the time of the day ?"

"Bc I don't see him as a boyfriend, he hoeish and I can't fuck with it. And plus he still messing with that girl."

"Well he not gone wait for you forever , so you and mouche going and I'll invite Bree and Kelvin."

"How u know Bree and Kelvin messing around?"

"C'om nah , Naya did you forget Kelvin is my cousin."

"Oh yea , my bad." I said while laughing.

"Mhm , well let's get out of here."

Kee pov

I was at home with Destiny and I looked in the cabinet to get her some food but she had only one can left.

So I guess I gotta make me a trip to the store I said to myself as I went to go get Destiny ready.

I was at the store playing with Destiny when I bumped into somebody basket.

"I'm so sorry." I said when I seen this familiar face.

"No problem , aye I remember you."

"Mhm the boy from the gym , sure you not following me.''

"Nah ma , but I remember you saying that you was going to give me your number."

'' Haha u funny, but u lucky you cute lemme see your phone."

"Here you go ma , don't put in no fake number either."

"Yea wateva." I said as I gave him his phone back.

"I'm going to use this too , talk to you later ma."

As I walked away , my phone vibrated to let me know that I got a  text message.

      Just making sure it works and save my number.

Yea it work , I replied back as I locked my phone back.

I mean if Jay can cheat on me, why not have a little fun and plus I'm single.

Short update but I have a lot of twists

Leave your feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 5 27
Justice felt like it wasn't a purpose to live anymore. Torn and hurt by her uncle Jaceyon, who came home drunk one night and started touching her, th...
2.3K 43 11
This is about a boy who is a rapper and has a girlfriend but is crushing on his girl best friend she doesn't know that until one of their friends tel...
188K 5K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
1.3M 48.2K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...