Only You {Shawn Mendes}

By mendes_forever

Bad girl Skyler Dallas moves from New York to California. Nobody knows who she is or where she comes from, wi... More

Only You {Shawn Mendes}
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
Epilogue

35.

8.9K 227 114
By mendes_forever

●SHAWN POV●

What does she mean she can't continue on with the tour?

"Skyler you can't leave." I say but she just looks at me. "There's nothing you can do to change my mind. I rather not stay on tour with a group of guys that probably hate me." She says and walks over to her bed.

"Skyler let me take you out somewhere. Maybe you'll change your mind."

"Nothing is going to change my mind. I'm going to talk to Bart later and tell him." She says and I look away from her. I run my finger through my hair as I start to walk towards the door.

"Are you leaving because of me?" I ask. I turn back around to face her, she was already looking at me.

"What? No. Everything I do is not based around you." She say and I cross my arms over my chest. "Then tell me why your leaving." I say while leaning up against the door. She didn't say anything at first. "I can wait here all day." I say and she just glares at me. "I don't have to tell you anything." She says a bit harshly. "We're not even dating, I don't have to explain myself to you."

"We're not dating but it doesn't mean I don't care for you." I say and she rolls her eyes and grabs her phone from off the nightstand. She doesn't say another word. After a few minutes she locks her phone than stands up from her bed. "Thanks for pretending to care." She says and grabs her suitcases from the corner of the room. "I actually do care about you." I say while watching her pack some of her clothes.

"You can stop lying to yourself. My plane leaves at 11 tonight so I don't have to be a burden to anyone after this." She walks into the bathroom and grabs all her things.

"Just give me one reason why your leaving. If you do I leave you alone to pack, if you don't your not getting on that plane tonight."

She stops packing to look over at me. "I'm not happy here Shawn." She says and I look at her. "Why aren't you happy. "

"You said one reason, you never said I needed an explanation." She says while throwing clothes into her bag. "Why aren't you happy?"

"What is this a therapy session?" She asked while crossing her arms over her chest. You can tell she was irritated. "Tell me why you're sad and I'll leave you alone this time. I promise."

"Because of you Shawn." She says and I looked down at the ground. Did I hurt her that bad? "I'm sorry, I-" she cut me off. "No, not like that. You changed me for the better. Kinda. You were there for me when no one else was, you treated me like a princess and I treated you like shit. I cheated on you because my dumbass had to get drunk. I'm the one that's sorry. I shouldn't have treated you the way I did, if I could I would go back to that night just to change everything. But I don't deserve you Shawn, go find someone just as sweet as you are and give her the world." She says with tears in her eyes. She was holding them back even though she knows that she doesn't have to pretend to be strong When she's around me. I told her that once before.

"I don't want anyone else, I want you."

"I'm sorry Shawn." She says and I stand up straight. "I know." Was all I said before I walked out the room.

"What happened?" Taylor asked and I looked at them. "She's going back to California tonight." I say and the guys looked shocked.

"She can't leave!" Mahogany says while looking at Cameron. Soon everyone's eyes shifted towards Cam. "What?" He asked. "Go talk to your cousin dumbass." Johnson says giving him the duh look.  "She said nothing was going to change her mind. She already brought her plane ticket, her plane leaves tonight at 11."

"Even if I do talk to her she wouldn't listen to me." He says and Taylor Stands up. "I'll go talk to her. She's like my baby sister." He says and Cam shrugs. "You can try." He says and Taylor walks into her room. After a few minutes Taylor walks out if Skyler's room. "Well then." He says taking a seat on the couch. "What happen?" Cameron asked.

"I told her she wasn't leaving."

"And..." Cam continued.

"She kept packing her things so I kept taking things out of her suitcase. She tried pushing me out the room but she wasn't strong enough so she ended up throwing shoes at me." He says. "I guess there's nothing we can do but let her go." Aaron says and we nod. "I'm going to miss her calling us names when we do something stupid." Hayes says and Nash agrees.

"Everything is going to be different when she leaves." Carter says and I agreed.

"I live as few streets away from her. I can see her whenever I want." Cam smirks and everyone rolls their eyes at him.

"Most of us is in Cali a lot so we can always hang out with her." Matt says and the guys all agree. "I forgot" Gilinsky says and Azu looks at him like he's crazy. "We go to the same school as her."

"I also forgot that." Gilinsky says and Azu rolls her eyes.

***

Eleven o'clock came around fast. We all got into the limo, Skyler sat in between Taylor and Nash. She rested her head on Taylor shoulder and he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. All the guys thought of Skyler as a sister. And that's what we are, we are all one big family weather we like it or not. We spend the most time together and we understood each other so well.

The ride to the airport felt longer than it normally would. Probably because nobody dared to say a word.

We arrived at the airport. Taylor and Carter grabbed her bags from the trunk and she quietly thanked them. You can tell by the look in her eyes that she didn't want to leave the guys but she felt that she had to although nobody wanted her to leave. We all went through security check and waited for her flight to be called.

"Flight 1093 is now boarding." The lady over the intercom announced. Skyler stood up and grabbed her small carry on bag that held her computer, chargers, and headphones. She gave Taylor a tight hug as they both tried not to cry. Taylor kissed her forehead and whispered something in her ear. She gave him a weak smile and nodded. She did the same with all of us including Cameron. I was last. She walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. "Thanks for the best weeks of my life." She whispered and I smiled down at her. "I still love you." I whisper and she looks up at me. "Please find someone who deserves you. I don't deserve you." She says and pulls away from our hug.

"Bye guys, I'll see you in a few weeks?" She says more like a question that a statement. The guys all nod and she gives us a weak smile.

We watched as her plane took off before going back to the hotel.

***

I sat on my bed looking up at the ceiling. It was currently five in the morning and I still couldn't fall asleep. I turned my head to look out the small window in the room, the lights outside the hotel lit up the room. The sun was starting to rise when I got a twitter notification.

@Sky_Dall: Back home in Cali where I belong.

I don't know why I still have her twitter notifications on but I do, and I don't plan to turn them off anytime soon. I decided to read some of the comments.

"You don't even belong on this earth"

"I was hoping that you would die in a plane crash that everyone else survived. That was my 11:11 wish."

"Why don't you just die already. Nobody cares about you."

I couldn't read any more of the tweets. They were all heart breaking. She doesn't deserve to be treated like she does, Yeah she has her flaws and yes she is imperfect. But she's perfectly imperfect.

I put my phone down on the night stand and see the ring the Sky gave me.

And beyond.

I wonder if she still has her ring.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

GUYS I WENT TO DIGITOUR YESTERDAY AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

ME AND LexiBones123 GOT THERE AT 8:30 ISH AND WERE THE SECOND PEOPLE IN LINE. WE MET EVERYONE.

RICKY THOMPSON AND TWAIMZ WAS SO SWEET!!!! SAM POTTORFF WAS THERE AND HE WAS SO SHY. TAYLOR HUGE ME AT LEAST FOUR TIMES AND HE KISSED ME THREE TIMES. HE EVEN SIGNED MY BANDANA AND SHIRT. OMG IT WAS AMAZING. I MET ALEX FROM TARGET, LUKE KORNS, RICKEY THOMPSON, TWAIMZ, SAM POTTORFF, TAYLOR CANIFF, DANNY EDGE, DYLAN DAUZAT, PAUL ZIMMER, AND SOME BAND!!! LET ME SAY THE LEAD SINGER OF THE BAND WAS SEXY AF!!! BUT EVERYONE WAS SO NICE.

SOMEONE STOLE MY POSTER THO -_-  (PEOPLE THESE DAYS.)

BUT WE CAUGHT THE GUYS GETTING OFF THEIR TOUR BUS AND EVERYTHING!!!! I RECOMMEND YOU GO IF THEY COME TO YOUR CITY IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

I WENT WITH LexiBones123 AND AzucenaC YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GO WITH FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU'LL MEET A WHOLE BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE THERE THAT ARE SO NICE.

BUT YEAH! BYE ♥(*¯︶¯*)

Btw Please vote and comment!

luv y'all ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.8K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2.5M 94.9K 53
"I'm Luke." "I know." "I'm Brooke," she smiled. I looked at her as if she was the best thing in the world. &quo...
1.2M 22.3K 104
[ πˆππ’π“π€π†π‘π€πŒ ] ❝ π‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘€π‘›π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘ : π‘€π‘œπ‘€, π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’π‘œπ‘’π‘  ❞ in which a boy comes across a girls instagram account. (...
780K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...