Trapped (Dream x Reader)

By Smallwhitetiger1234

Enter the world of the dream smp, and experience what it would be like if you met dream (my version anyway :)... More

Introduction
( 1 )
( 2 )
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(A/N)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)
(57)
(58)
(59)
(60)
(61)
(62)
(63)
(Author Note!) It's been a while...

(8)

6.4K 170 65
By Smallwhitetiger1234

Swearing, Gore and Blood, Slight Sexual talk warning!

A long week had passed since the arrow incident and Y/N became a bit more friendly and open. She had to stay put in camp but she was able to roam around with super vision. Dream had become less harsh with her and George had grown to enjoy her company. 

George and Sat with me near the dead fire pit on the long log.

"Dream once caught himself in that very same trap a while back, me and Sapnap just stood there and laughed at him" I was crying of laughter after he told be stupid stories one after the other about their experiences. 

"How long did you leave him up there?" I laughed in between the words in my sentence.

"Not very long, because he was all like GET ME THE F*CK DOWN YOU MORONS, I'LL COME KILL YOU" George was laughing too, holding his chest.

"I don't sound like that at all" We both look behind ourselves. There he stood, his lime green hoodie still glowing in the sun's rays looking bright as always

"You do sound like that- Sorry Dream" George chuckled and we both shifted around to face dream while sitting on the log

"Yeah, Yeah anyway, We're going back to the cabin today" He said while he stretched his arms above his head.

"Cabin?" I ask intently

"Yeah a Cabin, Erets meaning us there" he told her firmly

Her eyes widened "Eret-t?" her voice was shaky

"Yeah Eret, you know him?" Dream tilted his head slightly, My hands are shaky as I place them in my lap carefully

"I-I" I begin to splutter out "I don't know but uh, Eret's my brother i've been avoiding for years"

Dreams mouth hung open slightly. George on the other hand had his mouth hung open completely before adjusting his glasses.

"did I hear you right?" George spoke to break the silence. I only nod to answer his question. George and Dream only exchange glances and look back at me who had my hands hugging myself. 

"Well Sapnaps already there, It's not to far from our current position" Dream spoke wearely, choosing his words carefully. I look up and nod. I haven't seen him in so long, or since when I was 13. He left me a while back because I slowed him down and shoved me into a burning house. I felt too disturbed to remember the rest of the story.

(You guys can learn the rest later >:)  )

Yes short chapter

Yes Eret is Y/Ns brother in this story

416 words ;0

-Rex 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 78 29
!!Discontinued!! Hello and welcome to Starrlight's oneshots about some of her favorite Dream SMP characters! I'm Starrlight by the way. -I try my bes...
294K 6.7K 21
Y/N is Wilbur Soots younger sister, one day her brother allows her to talk to a friend of his, who wants to talk further with y/n and become close fr...
42.9K 413 159
THIS IS BOOK 2 As I read a lot of fanfictions about Dream I thought I should make some sort of a book where you can find all of those amazing storie...
360K 10.9K 31
"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29/21 ---------- #1 in Eret: 5/2/21 #4 in d...