Trapped (Dream x Reader)

By Smallwhitetiger1234

Enter the world of the dream smp, and experience what it would be like if you met dream (my version anyway :)... More

Introduction
( 1 )
( 2 )
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(A/N)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)
(57)
(58)
(59)
(60)
(61)
(62)
(63)
(Author Note!) It's been a while...

(7)

6.6K 177 81
By Smallwhitetiger1234

Swearing, Slight Sexual talk, Kidnapping sort of and Gore and blood Warning! :)

My E/C eyes flicker open almost at once after being still for so long. I have my back against the tree, the bark rough against my shirt. I go to breathe out of my mouth only to choke on my own breath. My mouth had been stuffed with something similar to a small towel or cloth. My eyes widen with panic, feeling my heart quicken beneath my chest. I go to shift my wrists from behind me only for them to be entangled with thick rope. It draped across my waist of what looked like it had been looped serval times, keeping me tight against the tree. I shift my body and try and squirm my way out of this unlikely situation. No luck. I huff, gazing at the horizon with the dipping sun just in view. She had been out for several days or for her what felt like weeks. I gaze at my leg which had been wrapped up tightly with pale bandages with blood seeping through the small gaps , darking the sides. I grunt, my body aches or worsley my leg does. I gaze down, because that's all I can at this point. I become unaware of my surroundings as my thoughts deepen.

Did I really deserve that?

He shot me, but I did punch him

He poisoned me, and hit me with an arrow

Why am I here, why can't I just leave?

I feel a cold feeling brush the bottom of my chin pushing my head upwards. There he was the man himself. Dream held a softly glowing sword and his mask hung in the middle of his face ever so perfectly. I gulp as he pushes the blade closer to me neck making me shiver.

"Not so talkative now, are we?" He growled, I can feel his gaze burn into me. I only glare in return, not wanting to swap words with the male in front of me. He sighed pushing my head up further 

"Was punching me the smartest move you could think of?" He smirked. I only look away from his presence. Dream stood in silence for a few heart beats before a growl rumbled in his throat.

"Funny, I don't see many people in these parts who are stupid enough to a pull of a stunt like you did a few days ago" A few days ago. She'd been out for a few days, wow. Her response growl was muffled with the cloth blocking her from speaking.

"Sorry, You'll have to speak up" He heard his hand next to his ear and loomed over my slumped shape. I turn my head in response. He shrugged pulling the cloth from my mouth. I gasp for air, taking a second to retaliate.

"You crazy son of a B*tch!" I scream, shifting my wrists behind me. He only chuckled in return, taking the sword away from my neck to place it on his hip. 

"Ahh, There she is" He had a smirk plastered on his toned face. He sighed, standing up straight dusting himself off. "Missed ya princess" He laughed at his own joke earning a scoff from myself. 

"You shot me!" She hissed "You poisoned me, and tied me to a tree! Crazy Assh*le!" Her voice was intoxicated with venom as she spoke to him.

"The things I do" Dream huffed. "Would you like to stay here or sleep somewhere with warmth" He asked her coldy. She stared at him

"Why would I, all you do is treat me like sh*t" she turned her head away from his masked face.

"Full of language tonight." he paused "Answer my question"

"Why?" she pushed, forward in the conversation.

"Because, I don't know. Its going to get below freezing idiot" He grunted. She was getting on his nerves which made her smile.

"Awww, somebody enjoy my company?" She giggled, her H/C hair brushing slightly in her face. his smirk dropped into a frown, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Just pick" He snapped quickly. She sighed

"Suffer by yourself" I gaze up quickly. His hands fell to his side, almost like the energy was instantly drained out of him. He turns his back. Her eyes widen and he starts to walk off.

"WAIT!" she yelped. It hurt her chest to yell. He turned back to face her.

"I don't want to be alone" she said in a soft low tone.

"I'm sorry, what was that princess?"

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!" she wailed, pain lining her voice. A plain smirk imprinted on his face. I hated that smirk. 

"Oh really? Looks like we have something in common then" He yanked her to her wobbly feet. She stumbled back over, th pain being unbearable in her leg. A worried look appeared for a second on his face before a blank one overtook it.

"Looks like i'm carrying you again." Carrying? He carried me back before. I shook my head.

"Don't you dare-" I yelp and I'm launched off my knees and onto his right shoulders. I yawn and can not be bothered to fight. From that incident recently, I'm scared to say or do anything around him. He's just... Dream. He enclosed me into the tent with his and gestured to lay down on his sleeping bag. I shook my head laying down on the hard floor.

"Stubborn" He thought aloud.

"Heard that" I growl lightly. Out of random, he ruffles my hair and turns away from me quickly. I freeze up. After freezing I pat my hair down again, sighing heavily before slowly shutting my eyes.

Well this chapter is.........GREAT. Yeah that's one way to put that. THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 90 VIEWS! YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY AND I APPRECIATE IT HEAPS!!!

You know where to ask or generally talk to me if you need to. (Look at the bottom of former chapters)

975 words

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

-Rex :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
26.2K 806 71
''๊Œฉ๊‚ฆ๊€Ž ๊Œƒ๊‚๊’’๊‚ฆ๊ˆค๊… ๊“„๊‚ฆ ๊Žญ๊‚ ๊ˆค๊‚ฆ๊…" "๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐• ๐•œ, ๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐••๐•š...
82.5K 3.3K 27
แด˜ส.ส€แด.แดแด€.ษดษชแด€ -แด€ษด แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แด…แด‡sษชส€แด‡ แด›แด sแด‡แด› แด›สœษชษดษขs แดษด า“ษชส€แด‡ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...
59.6K 1.3K 28
แดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดแดแดส แด€ส€แด‡ แดŠแดœsแด› แด‹ษชแด…s. แด‹ษชแด…s ษชษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แดแดส€แด‡, ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด‡ss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...