Back And Here To Stay (Lumity...

De Wibbit2020

Credits to hermes52 on divineART, I used their photo to draw the body of the cover of this book. I'm saying t... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 7
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 14
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chpater 18
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 19
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Heyyyyy-

Chapter 15

2.1K 68 49
De Wibbit2020

Amity's POV:

"Amity? Ammmiiittyyy!"

A voice echoed in my head, slowly bringing consciousness to me.

It was weird.

Light was coming through my vision, taking the darkness away from me.

I was peaceful, but now that reality was coming back to me, I could feel pain wash over my body.

The fuck?

"Ammmiitttyyyy!" The voice echoed around my room again.

I groaned and squinted my eyes.

But something was off. There was a comfort around me. Almost like a weight.

I tried opening my eyes a little more, light flooding my vision.

The sudden brightness hurt my head.

But that wasn't the only thing that was different.

My bedsheets felt odd. Was I naked?

I looked up, shifting in my spot.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! HOLD UP!

Is that Luz? Why is Luz in my bed? Oh my god! I'm naked, with Luz in my bed! Holy hell! My childhood crush, in my bed, with me, alone, naked...

Memories started to come back to me. I could remember everything that happened last night.

Did I regret it?

Nope. Not at all.

I would even probably do it again.

But even so, that didn't stop me from freaking out from the situation I'm in.

So... AHHRHRHRHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD!

"Amity?! Ughhhhhh, come say hi to your favourite sibling!"

Reality struck me.

I quickly pushed away from Luz, sitting up while covering my upper half with the blanket.

"What's wrong? What happened?!" Luz shot up, startled by my actions.

Before she could ask me what's wrong, I slapped my hand over her mouth.

She was confused at first, but soon stopped and payed attention to what I was trying to say.

"Oh my god Amity! Are you still asleep?! You're always up so early, it's 12:18! Mother and father told us to come get you for a family day before they haft to go to work!" A female voice that I assumed to be Emira called out, clearly getting close to my room.

Luz's eyes widened as she realized what was going on.

When did my parents get home?

They were suppose to be gone for a couple more weeks!

Sure, my parents always liked Luz. They loved it when she came over. But they still didn't know that Luz was back. They hadn't seen her in years. What a pleasant surprise it would be to finally see your daughters best friend again after multiple years of her being gone, only to see her in bed with her daughter... Naked.

It's never the nicest thing to know your daughter slept with somebody.

Heck, my dad was questioning my first date like crazy when I went out with them.

And that was just a date!

He knew I didn't want to go on that date. The only reason why I went, is Skara's friend wanted to be set up with somebody, so she chose me.

She apologized for months after doing that, knowing that I hated that date.

I didn't want to go on dates.

I was head over heels for Luz. There was no way that I was thinking of anybody else.

And now she was my girlfriend.

That's weird to say.

So many years of just daydreaming about it and it was finally real.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, the fact that Luz went to go kick that dudes ass, just because he tried to hurt me, kinda turned me on.

And that was it for me. That's all I needed to finally make a move.

I was glad I did.

At first I was angry that she would leave me when I was hurting, but then... She beat his ass.

I was so grateful.

And now- well... This.

I looked over to Luz, trying to tell her to hide or just do something.

She seemed to get the message and quickly hopped out of the bed, grabbing her pants and throwing them on, looking for her shirt.

My doorknob shook. Not budging due to the door being locked.

Shit!

Shit shit shit shit shit!

"Amit- hey! Why is your door locked?" Em shouted, snickers from Ed following from behind.

I waved my hand at Luz as she scrambled around on the floor, trying to hide her items.

I couldn't help but smile and giggle a little at how Luz was panicking. She laughed along with me.

"Uhhm- gimme a second! I'm uhh, changing?" It came out as more of a question, though that didn't matter.

I quickly searched around my blankets, find my bra and putting it on as fast I could go.

More footsteps were heard down the hall, stopping at my door.

"Amity dear? We're having a family day if you could come out of your room. Your father and I have a day off and we decided that it's been awhile since we spent time together." She paused. "I know your old enough to live on your own and you don't need to have us, but, I don't remember the last time we spent the day with you." My mother continued.

I'm 20 years old. It's true I don't need my parents anymore. I always liked spending time with them.

But why did they choose today!

I wanted to pay rent for them, but they refused because they're my parents. Their other reason is I don't have a job at the moment.

Well... I did. But at the moment it's under renovations.

It should be like that for the next few months.

Luz scrambled across the floor, running into my closet and closing the door.

I quickly stood up and grabbed my underwear, trying to find a shirt.

It hurt to stand.

Not terribly, but still bad enough that it would make me walk funny.

Damn it Luz!

"Ughhhhh, Amity what's taking so long? If you don't hurry up I'm going to use a spell to open this door!" Edric yelled. His voice followed by a smack, then a yelp.

My eyes widened.

I quickly grabbed a baggy shirt, throwing it on, knocking over a cup of pencils in the process.

"Amity are okay? You know what- we're coming in."

I heard a click noise, followed by the door opening.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it down a little further to make sure they couldn't see anything.

It was a baggy shirt, but you can never be too sure.

My entire family stood at the door, looking at me.

Ed and my father quickly turned around, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh my god! I said I was changing!" I yelled.

"We're sorry, we're sorry, we're sorry, we're sorry!" Edric and father chanted while walking down the hall, further away from my bedroom.

"Well you were taking too long!" Em whined.

My mother sighed and rolled her eyes playfully at Emira's antics.

"Well dear, we're all going to sit downstairs and read or play board games or something. Here, let me get you some clothes." My mother stated before walking into my room, and moving closer to my closet.

FUCK!

"Wait no!" I yelled at my mother, causing her to stop in her place, looking at me confused along with Emira.

"I uhh- I'm 20, I can take care of myself." I stuttered out, getting weird glances from the two in front of me.

"Nonsense dear! I know you can take care of yourself but that doesn't stop me from helping." She chuckled moving closer to the closet doors.

Say something Amity!

I kept stuttering, trying to form a sentence.

What do I do? What do I fucking do?

Emira looked at me, her eyes slowly widening in realization.

"Oh mom! Amity can do this herself she doesn't need us to dress her!" She chuckled, putting a hand on mother's shoulder.

My mother shook her head, smiling.

"I guess your right." She chuckled. "Just come downstairs when you're done Amity, don't take too long." She turned heading towards the door while I let out a long sigh of relief.

Emira followed her out, turning to me and mouthing the words 'you owe me' before closing the door.

A loud sigh came from the closet, followed by a yelp and a thud.

I quickly ran to the closet doors, throwing them open.

And there stood Luz, rubbing her head, while a box that was once on my shelf, was now on the floor.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

She stepped out of the closet, making sure to avoid what was on the floor.

I giggled while she tried to get around the items that were knocked on the floor.

Once she got over all the items, Luz grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to her.

How can she be so calm about this?

Just started dating and she's so comfortable with this.

I ran my hands up her body, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"So miss Blight. You should probably head downstairs." She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"You're so childish."

"I know. But you love me for it." She dragged out the last word, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You're a dork." I smiled, flashing my gaze down to her lips, moving closer.

She did the same, connecting our lips in a kiss.

It was sweet, and way shorter then I would have wished.

Luz pulled away, backing away from my body and heading towards my window.

I whined a bit which only caused her to laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow Amity. Then I'll come back to get another kiss." She assured me.

Pulling open my window, she stepped out, tripping over a bush.

I held in a laugh as she slowly snuck away.

She really is going to be the death of me.

So um... Cinny
I-
Yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Have a good day, and thanks for reading!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.4K 841 21
After four years of being back in the human realm, Luz Noceda finds herself able to return back to the Boiling Isles she once called home herself. Bu...
48K 1.5K 37
Amity Blight had a strict childhood to say the least. Her family was prestigious and had a very strict way on how to act. Amity never got the freedom...
1K 45 8
Luz Noceda, a nerdy, neurodivergent teen, starts her first day of school at Hexside. Traumatized from her old school's bullies, she tries her best to...
17.9K 523 27
Ever since the Noceda children were little, they've always had problems. Luz was bullied as a child and even in her pre-teen years. The girl didn't k...