ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

o~Awoken~o

952 36 5
By LamaXebecs

.

/

.

/

.

o~Hatake Ahmya~o

Chapter 88: Awoken

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

WHEN AHMYA FIRST CAME TO THE VILLAGE, SHE WAS TERRIFIED.

She didn't know the love of a parent, or a sibling, but she did have an idea of what a friends love might be like.

And she felt empty without that love.

She knew her new guardian pitied her, but for once she didn't actually mind that fact.

Better pity, then hate right?

At first, everything was fine.

Well, nothing was ever fine.

She still had PTSD from the day of her friends killing, and even though she had one specific fear, her new guardian and his friends helped her get over it.

It definitely wasn't easy though.

She didn't even know she had it until it was revealed.

Hemophobia, they called it.

An intense fear of blood.

It was an intense shock for her, and the moment it had happened was quite the strange timing as well.

Kakashi had taken her to a Barbe-Q meet up with the hokage and his friends.

Everything went smoothly, introductions were made and so were friends, so Ahmya finally felt relieved.

Until she accidentally cut herself.

Nobody noticed at first, but as she was increasingly quiet and her pupils dilated, the sixth hokage finally glanced at her.

He wasn't expecting such a horror filled expression.

She looked at the blood as if it was a ghost, and suddenly she was gone, bursting out the doors and running into the night and quiet streets.

Kakashi blinked as the seventh hokage did the same, everyone finally noticing the young girls absence.

"Ahmya!" Kakashi placed his cup down and began sprinting out the door and following her scent and chakra.

She didn't stop running until she fell to the ground from exhaustion.

She panted lightly, her hot breath fanning through the cold air as she curled herself into a ball, her wide eyes not lowering in the slightest.

Her jacket began getting wet because of the snow she sat on and her cheeks reddened from the coldness of the winter season.

The faintest voice of a man could be heard as he appeared in front of the girl, hands on his knees as he panted.

"There...You are! Why would you run off like that...?" She pursed her trembling lips tighter and hugged her knees tighter.

"I-It..." She whispers something he couldn't hear, even with his advanced hearing.

"What? Can you repeat that?" He walks closer to her, kneeling down and placing a hand on her shoulder, to which her only response was a flinch.

He furrowed his brows once he noticed something was troubling her.

"Did...You see something?"

"Blood..." She muttered and clenched her teeth, shivering not only from the cold but from her fear.

He blinks, racking his brain for answers before spotting her red hand and softening his eyes in understanding.

"Hemophobia, huh...?" He places a hand on her eyes and uses his others to clean her hand with a cloth and whispering things to calm her down.

"You know, when I was younger I found a nice place for fishing. You think you'd like to go there at some point with me?" The shaky nod of her head causes a small smile to fit on his face. He removes his hand from her eyes as her purple eyes look at him, slightly glossy.

He smiled at the ten year old girl, reassuring her that everything was going to be fine.

Fine. 

A word she despised greatly.

It always held lies.

Fine. She would watch the villagers tell each other, but the next day something bad would happen.

A fight would occur, or a couple that vowed to love one another for all of eternity, would break that vow.

Fine, Was a word of lies. 

But that was fine, because she was going to change that...

Right, Hikaru...?

Fine, would now be a good word. One, true to it's meaning.

One that truly meant fine.

"You ready to go back now, kiddo?" Her breath steadied and her eyes returned to normal. She turned her gaze to the elder man who never once dropped his smile, despite the far from happy situation.

"Yes, sir..." He chuckles, patting her head and holding out his hand to help her up.

The very same hand he had offered which had led to the beginning of her new life.

She blinked at the hand, the darkness that usually surrounded her disappearing instantly as she made contact with it.

"I'm not the greatest at these things, but I won't let you fight in the darkness alone." He lifted her up.

"I'll be your light for now." 

.

/

.

/

A light was just what she needed.

.

/

.

/

.

"You alright, kid?" Ahmya grips onto his hand tighter as the adults ask if she's alright.

She shyly nods, hiding behind her guardian slightly causing them all to smile.

'At least she's comfortable with someone.' 

Kakashi smiles down at her pulling her back out and placing her in front of him with his hands on her shoulders.

"She just saw something that startled her so everything's fine now." He ruffles her hair as they all happily nod before returning to their own things.

Kakashi tells the young female to go speak with the blonde haired Uzumaki who stood with a familiar Uchiha and Yamanaka.

"Yes sir..." She muttered before walking to the kids, her posture becoming more confident as she walked. She buried her face into her scarf until it was over her nose a little.

"Oi! Teme~!" She deadpans.

"Boruto." She calmly replies as the adults watch the two bicker until Sarada hits both of them on the head.

"Sarada~!"

"Shut it!"

"Yes ma'am!" 

Inojin smiles, coming up with some silly nickname and accidentally insulting Boruto who tries to attack him.

He then moves onto Sarada who releases her hold on the blonde and charges at Inojin, so the Uzumaki was now holding her back. 

Once his gaze fell on Ahmya everyone swallowed thickly, knowing she was quite powerful.

But she simply stared at him as he stared back.

Eventually, she looked away with a small

"Hn. Whatever." They all sweatdropp, gazes shifting to the smirking Hatake.

"Hmph. That's my girl..." He turns back to the hokage and his gaze turns serious.

"I figured something else about her today..." Naruto places his cup down with a raised eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"Ahmya has hemophobia."  The blonde haired man blinked before closing his open jaw.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Kakashi nods. "I just figured it out though, it won't be easy to remove such a fear. When I found her she was huddled up and looked like she saw a ghost." Naruto sighed.

"But don't worry about it Naruto. She'll get over it soon." He smiled.

"I'll make sure of it."  Naruto smiled back.

"I leave this in your hands, sensei."

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"Don't tell me that's all you've got, brat!" The young child grits her teeth, glaring at the smirking figure who shook the blood off of their foot.

"Hmph! For someone Jigen spoke so highly of, your nothing." Her eyes widened.

Nothing...?

But, she had to be something to protect Kawaki, right?

Her eyes flashed and her blood lust spread through the entire room as the man suddenly turned around, shaking in fear.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!" She tackled him, summoning a black rod and gripping it with both her hands.

"No...! Please have mercy!"

"Shut up!" She stabs him, piercing his heart.

"You disgust me..." Loud clapping echoes as her angered and blood lust filled eyes fix on the walking man.

She instantly throws the rod but he simply flicks it away.

"Hmph. You got pretty roughed up this time. You did well, but this is unacceptable." He neared her as it took everything in her not to cower.

"I'll lower Kawaki's training difficulty if you do better." He says before tossing her a towel and walking out.

She growls, grabbing the towel and wiping of as much blood as she could from her skin and soaked clothes.

Once she walked out, Kawaki ran to her with a small pout.

"You don't have to protect me, Megumi..." She blinks before smiling.

"Of course I do."

"But why?" Her eyes suddenly harden as she pats his head.

"What else does a monster like me have that's left to do? I live solely to protect you. You and only you, little brother." He watches as her figure disappears and he clenches his fist while looking at it.

"I want to get stronger, but i'm scared..." He looks back up.

"How do you do it, ane? How do you fight so hard but remain so kind?" 

Akira gets off from the wall he was leaning on, finally having his suspicions confirmed.

He grits his teeth angrily and glares at the wall.

"All this time they've been making you into a monster?" He walks away.

"I need to get you out of here, even if I myself die. I promised the love of my life, and now I will protect my other life, that being you Megumi-Chan..."

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"Otou-San?" Kakashi blinks at the younger girl beside him.

"Yes?"

"What's a monster?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when can you call a person a monster...?" He taps his chin for a second, thinking for an answer before replying.

"Tell me Ahmi. Would you feel guilty if you killed someone?"

"Of course." He smiles.

"A monster, in my opinion, is someone who enjoys killing. Someone who does it without hesitation, enjoys it and feels no guilt nor remorse." 

"There are people like that...I just don't understand it..." He nods.

"I suppose, everyone is their own person..."

"That's what you would say a monster is, huh...I'm happy i'd never kill like that."

"I'm happy i'd never kill like that."

But she never knew, at such a young age she had already become a monster.

A side of her that her step-father had managed to seal away for years.

An evil side of Megumi, one that must never be awakened.

One that awoke more, day by day.

One that has finally woken.

The young Megumi who murdered for her brother, but soon did it for the thrill of it had woken up from it's slumber.

'Wake up...' It would mutter each day, falling on deaf ears.

But soon, it would be heard.

And it would be stronger than ever.

Chapter End~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 23.2K 82
γ€πˆπ§ 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚𝐧 π”πœπ‘π’π‘πš 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐒𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚π₯𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭π₯𝐲 𝐠𝐒𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐒𝐠𝐑 πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πšπ­π’π¨π§π¬γ€‘ 【𝐄𝐯�...
52.3K 1.2K 44
When he returns to Konohagakure, The Village Hidden in the Leaves, after years of training and travelling; Uzumaki Boruto realizes things have barely...
1M 28K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, JinchΕ«riki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...