HUMAN ANCHOR | Hyun-soo & Eun...

Door stxangegixl

❝Human love can hold the monster inside of you..❞ SWEET HOME - SEASON 1 © stxangegixl Starts: 22 Dece... Meer

IMPORTANT FOR ALL THE OLD READERS
π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύ/π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ/π™²πšπ™΄π™³π™Έπšƒπš‚
#𝟢𝟢𝟷
#𝟢𝟢𝟸
#𝟢𝟢𝟹
#𝟢𝟢𝟺
#𝟢𝟢𝟻
#006
#𝟢𝟢𝟽 (PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!)
#𝟢𝟢𝟾
#𝟢𝟢𝟿
#𝟢𝟷𝟢
#𝟢𝟷𝟷
Need help
#𝟢𝟷𝟸
#𝟢𝟷𝟹
#𝟢𝟷𝟺
#𝟢𝟷𝟻
#𝟢𝟷𝟼
#𝟢𝟷𝟽
#𝟢𝟷𝟾
#𝟢𝟷𝟿
#𝟢𝟸𝟢
#𝟢𝟸𝟷
#𝟢𝟸𝟹
#𝟢𝟸𝟺
#𝟢𝟸𝟻
#𝟢𝟸𝟼
#𝟢𝟸𝟽

#𝟢𝟸𝟸

1.8K 88 17
Door stxangegixl

____________________
Eun-hyuk POV

"Of course not! He is just a friend to me!" she said and even though she thinks she said the truth, her eyes told him another story.

He frowns slightly but then nodded.

'Is she lying to me? Or is she lying to herself?'

„I should go now I have to learn with Yeong-Su" she said as she got up from the stairs and dusted off her pants. She gave him a last small smile before leaving to the Daycare. Eun-Hyuk stayed back as he still had a slight frown on his face.

„Eun-hyuk you are so stupid.." he sighs as he goes through his hair. „Why did you let her go? Why didn't you were selfish for once and let her be with you?" He scoffs frustrated at himself and closed his eyes for a second as he suddenly remembered the day she confessed to him.

One and a half year ago

Mi-Sun and Eun-hyuk were in their last year of high school and inseparable as ever. Mi-Sun seemed more happy than ever on this day and that was something special for him because since he knew her, she barely smiled.

Especially after last year after the accident, she was called freak because of it. She always got bullied from the popular girls because of her father who sat in a wheelchair and because she wasn't someone with much money. They always found a reason to make her life a hell and Eun-hyuk hated to just watch, he always wanted to stand up for her and protect her but he couldn't, he didn't dared to because he was scared.

She was the one that always protected him after they become friends, she always comforted him by telling him that he didn't needed to protect her because she can protect herself, but he knew how horrible she felt anytime she was alone. She always put a mask on when she is under people, she tries to smile and laugh no matter how bad she actually felt.

A long time he didn't realized her pain, he believed her, until the accident with his parents. He realized her pain because he felt the same, he realized how strong she always has to be for her father because he has to be the same for Eun-yoo.

Last year was a horrible year for both of them. After his parents died, he started pushing her away from him all the time she tried to comfort him or tried to be there for him. He hated it, even though he knew she understands him he couldn't look at her anymore. Everything angers  him at that time, he noticed how she became like that before they became friends.

She lost her sweet smile again, came to school weak and tired, ate nothing, hardly slept, the bullying got worse, she didn't got just mentally bullied anymore but also  physically and let them just do. She didn't stand up for herself any longer and was all the time alone.

Of course he also noticed on her wrist the scars spreading again. He couldn't do something because he was again, scared. He didn't wanted her to be so close to himself again, what if she loses her too? Was always in his mind whenever he wanted to talk to her again.

Then it happened, she came into the hospital because she overdosed. She took sleeping pills against her nightmares but a few didn't helped anymore. She couldn't sleep, all the time she closed her eyes she just saw all the bad things that happened to her. So she took more than she actually should and then also on empty stomach.

She actually should have died in this night, nobody thought that she will wake up again but she did. She won against the death and woke up again, that gave Eun-hyuk the kick he needed, he couldn't leave her alone like everyone she loved did.

He thought he would lose her when he is close to her but with her almost dying, he realized that he will lose her when he isn't close to her. So as he heard from everything, he immediately went to the hospital and visited her, at first she was the one now that pushed him away all the time because she thought he just wanted to be her friend out of pity, but he made sure that she stopped thinking like that and that he really cared for her and doesn't want to lose her.

In this Time, she started to fall for him. Then we come back to the day on which she seemed more happy than ever since the accident, she put all her courage together as both were walking together home like everyday. „Eun-Hyuk I have to tell you something." she spoke to him with a big smile.

He looked at her amused because she acted so different all day already, as if she was a completely new person. „And what is it, what you have to tell me Han Mi-Sun?" he asked and put his hands in his pockets while walking next to her.

She chuckles softly as she stopped him in which she holds his arm as she then looked up to him and got serious. He was a little confused by her behavior but he just let her do what she wanted. „Ok..wow I imagined it to be easier last night. Anyways I..I actually wanted to tell you this a long time ago already but I never-...I was too scared. But now I finally want to let it out because I finally have enough courage to do it-" she started but Eun-Hyuk cut her off as he chuckles and holds her shoulders as he looked at her.

„Come on Mi-Sun Just Tell me already what bothers you" he said and she looked at him taken back for a second before biting her lip and looking down to her feet as she then let out a sigh and looked back up at him. „I like you Lee Eun-Hyuk" she said and he smiled at that and ruffled her hair.

„I like you too. We are best friends, of course we like each other." he said but she shakes her head quickly. „Y-yes...I mean no! Not like that! Eun-hyuk I...I like you..and not as a friend...I have feelings for you.." she suddenly said and he looked at her now taken back and a little shocked.

„Mi-Sun...I-" he said but cut himself off as he couldn't find his voice. He just looked at her again as all kinds of different thoughts were running through his head.

'She likes me? So really really liking me? Why can't I say anything? What should I say? Of course I like her back, I like her for so long but can I allow myself that? Can I really let her that close to me? Do I have enough time for her? No...I can't do this, what if I hurt her and she is so sad like last year again? What if we broke up and I will lose her also as my best friend?'

No he can't lose her. „M-Mi-Sun...I...I can't..." he suddenly said. He looked into her eyes and saw the smile slowly leaving her lips and tears building up in her eyes. „Y-you can't?" she asked quietly.

„I-I'm sorry Mi-Sun...I just wanna stay friends...please don't hate me.." he said as he watched the tears running down her cheeks and breaking his heart more and more. She shakes her head and tries to wipe her tears away what failed but she then tried to smile. „O-of course not Eun-Hyukie...I could never hate you...d-don't worry about me, ok? I-I'm alright, it's just a stupid little crush it will go away! Let's stay friends, alright? I have to go now, bye!" she quickly said as she sobbed softly before she runs past him into the apartment building.

Flashback end

He goes through his face as he get up and bites his lip. „Why did I told her that I can't be with her?" he asked himself disappointed before leaving the room and walking to the camera room to Du-Sik.

____________________

Short chapter today because I have to school again and wanted to update before. And because I finally wanted to explain their past and some part of that what happened to Mi-Sun.

When you liked the chapter, please leave a vote and comment me your opinion about it!

See y'all next chapter!!💜💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

21K 1.4K 39
A year ago, In Seong fucked up. Or, well, netizens thoughts he fucked up. It had been a year since a rumor ruined his life, ruined the career that...
17.8K 262 15
aos x oc | A͏L͏C͏H͏E͏M͏Y͏ O͏F͏ S͏O͏U͏L͏S͏
5.8K 283 12
❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 π•πŽπˆπƒ πˆππ’πˆπƒπ„ πŽπ… πŒπ„.❞ γ…€ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ in which y/n, a long-time friend to lee eun-hyuk an...
5.2K 147 9
hello world, this is boynextdoor imagines. start : 31.03.2024 end : -