Half a heart without you

De kiarakstylez

Harry can't stop himself. He wants and needs to touch his boy right there, right now. Regardless of them bein... Mais

Ever since New York
Precious Lou
Simon says
Write you a song
His name on my phone
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Just me, Lou and the moon
Your dimples and all your other little things
You don't understand what you do to me when you hold her hand
Days without you
Jealousy is the biggest aphrodisiac
Goosebumps
Can we both remove the masks?

Is it wrong that you make me strong?

19 1 4
De kiarakstylez

Louis POV:

What seemed to be several hours later, Harry and I got woken up by a loud and aggressive sound above us. At first I didn't really perceive it- I thought I was in trance or just dreaming the sound. As it got louder and seemed to be getting closer, I almost instantly opened my eyes- so did Harry- just to see the engine of an airplane above us. Then it hit me to be still on the roof! Shit! Harry seemed to realize it as well.

"Holy fuck Lou!", he exclaimed. His eyes didn't leave the airplane flying above us and as it got further away, he stood up, patted his hands on his pjs with the aim of he removing dirt off of his clothes. He as well realized that we somehow managed to fall asleep. Idiot! I thought to myself. It all went so fast again and it's kinda messed up- not the fact that him and I are here together in the quiet breeze of London, just the fact that after everything, we still managed to be here...?

"Hi...", I was still in shock. So damn confused. A million thoughts were coursing through my mind. From Simon to Harry, to what we had said a few hours again and how my stomach reacted with butterflies, and then lastly it hit me: Shit! The motherfucking concert! Breakfast... at 8..?! Shit! What the fucking time is it?

"Shit, Lou it's 7:47.", he answers my question as he checks his phone clock. I am too confused and stressed to answer him. I wouldn't know what to say. It's kinda all my fault. Or is it? Ugh!

I copy Harrys' doing and also check my phone only to find a dozen messages and missed calls

Li: Where is Harry? Where are you? As you're both gone,I assume you're together. I hope so... but where the fucking hell are you? Please be safe!!

Zayn: Where is Harry? Are you both okay?

Zayn: fucking hell mate! Answer the goddamn phone! Everyone is going crazy..

Niall: Louis, all three of us have been trying to reach you since 7 am. Harry is missing as well...Where the fuck are you? I can't imagine Harry, and especially YOU, to have woken up before us... so where are you? If you don't answer we're gonna have to call someone? So please fucking answer!!!

Niall: For fucks sake, dude! Answer me

Missed calls from: Li (2), Zayn (3), Niall (6)

The ultimate message made my heart skip a beat and my eyes open widely...

Cheri: Good morning Louis, where are you? Breakfast is in a few minutes.. Just wanted to let you know cause you are no where to be found. Hope you're well rested and everything is fine. Hope to see you ( and Harry if he's with you) at breakfast.

Mentally I rolled my eyes so hard that they would be flying out of my head right about now. She looked this perfect and was super nice as well?! What the fuck? Was she even real? Blonde, tall and charming...? She must be one of Simons robots... lol who am I kidding so are we.. .

As I looked up, my eyes immediately met his green ones. We knew we were thinking the same thing.

"Also got a lot of missed calls and messages? Literally everyone, Cheri included, texted me... My phones exploding...", he said, coming closer.

Rolling my eyes mentally again. Of course Cheri just HAD to text my boy huh? Urghhh... this b-

"Uh-huh...", I said bored. But what the hell was I bored for? We were ought to get in trouble right about now

"Shit- Harry.. we can't just stay up here the whole morning...We gotta think of something, we gotta do something..."

"Yeah, I obviously know that ... but I really don't have any idea what to do.....Breakfast's like in 5 minutes... fuckk...can we just go down like this in our pjs and say we went for a walk...?"

"I think both of us, looking like this is a bit weird... But the going- on- a -walk thing is a good suggestion. But first, let us change. We have to go to our rooms. Now."

I pulled Harrys arm and we headed to the door which leads to the elevator. While heading there, for a second I felt like I was walking in slow motion, like in the movies, you know? I reminisced about the past hours, how we opened up to each other, how we saw shooting starts in the night sky and how we laid arm in arm quietly observing the little people of London wandering cluelessly through the night. In the little time needed to get to the metal door, in the few meters , in my heart I felt something. Like I immediately knew he and I had something incomprehensibly special, something unique, a very strong, one of a kind bond. And I knew that I was never letting anything or anyone dangerous near us again. He was far to precious, far to special to me for me to let anyone (especially Simon that dickhead!!!!) ruin us.

Is it love? I can't tell you. Yet. I know I am very very well capable of loving someone like him. He is everything and anything I ever wanted. Maybe I already do love him, but right now it's too early for me to assume it. I'm too young to comprehend it. But that doesn't matter at all to me because I can and will wait for him, for us. I want to wait to explore the big world with him, I want to travel, get to know other cultures and people with him and only him, I want it to be him and I in the end, so happily. And yes, you might think ewww that sounds cheesy! And to be quite honest, before meeting him, I would've agreed with you. Since I know him, I am an improved person. Every day anew, he makes me want to be the best version of myself. He teaches me kindness and understanding, he teaches me how to interact and deal with every day problems, he helps me manage my stress, he teaches me to embrace and love my flaws, he is so kind and pure- hearted, that every single day again, I want to be a better man. Just by seeing him my hatred and aggression flows away. He is truly my muse. And I don't know what I would do without him now that I've got him.

Exactly 8:00 a.m. In the elevator

"Okay, so we'll run to our rooms, get dressed as fast as we can and meet at the elevator in 15 minutes. No showering or anything like that- we really have to hurry.", he nods and smiles slightly.

Awww his dimples

Bing

As the doors open to our floor, I calmly place a weak kiss on his cheek and he blushes. He smiles, we turn around, and rush out of the elevator- our paths splitting.

8:17 a.m. at the elevator

As both of us get in I get nervous about telling Harry my idea about our excuse in case anyone won't buy our 'taking a walk' story.

"Louis? Why are you so quiet? Everything is fine. If you are, you don't need to worry about breakfast. No one will say a word if we simply tell them we forgot breakfast was at 8."

"Harry, I-"

He interrupts me: "No, my heart, please don't worry. I hate seeing you get upset or scared over something like that. It can happen to anybody, anywhere, anytime. God knows it happened to Niall a dozen times. Nobody ever questioned him, so trust me we'll be fine! Don't make a big deal out of it my darling."

I know he was right but for some reason I felt Simons dangerous eyes on my back constantly after our talk. And for some weird and disgusting reason, I felt like he knew something... We'd be dead. DEAD. And I'm too weak to go through this much pain and shame again.

"Okay, Harry just listen to me. I don't know what you'll think of the idea- god knows I despise it. But what if, if and when Cheri addresses our absence and our being late to breakfast, you just you know at first subtly and inconspicuously tell her we went on a walk, then if she hints to you that she for some idiotic nonsense reason has to inform Simon about it, you kinda flirt or tease her. Lord knows she'd fucking be into it, that little-", he opens his eyes as he hears me wanting to insult her. And I actually know better. I am not one to offend women, and she's done nothing to me directly- just by the thought of her and him I want to barf my whole insides out-

"Anyways, she'd be drooling. Believe me she'd be so into it. So, you think you can do that. And I mean only if she hints that she'll inform Simon about our missing this morning..."

Bing

As he knows we can't go into the breakfast hall without discussing this, he pulls me away and drags me to the hotel restrooms. We go into a cabin together and lock it.

"Lou, why on earth would you think she's into me like that? She's not! She's just doing her job!",

"What the fuck?"

For seconds, it's quiet.

"Sorry, I didn't want it to come off as harsh as it did. I REALLLLY don't want to fight with you. For fucks sake, in such a long time now, we're in a good place. "

Harrys POV:

I think so too. For a while now there has always been problems and discussions- the fight with Simon certainly didn't do that any good. What a fucking dickhead. I roll my eyes internally.

"I know, Lou. It's okay", I softly lay my hands around his warm cheeks and caress his blushing face.

"So, you'll do it?"

I was in thoughts. I didn't answer him. I don't know if that's the right way to approach it.

"Come on, Harry. For me? Harry, for fucks sake! She's totally into you! How she always flirty with you, laughs at your -terrible- jokes so fakily and so over the top, how she 'subtly' strokes your arm and back every time you walk by her... duhhhh! She's into you! And you'd truly be blind if you haven't yet noticed."

Obviously I'm not blind and stupid. Cheri is really into me and I noticed it a while ago. Okay, to be honest. She'd once also, in secret when we were alone in the fitting rooms before an interview, asked me if I wanted to have a drink with her sometime. Before I had the chance to respond we got interrupted. Since then, she never brought it up directly but still didn't stop leading me on. But of course I'd never give in to it. I never will. But I never told Lou, or anyone else about her asking me out because first of all, it's called decency and respect for women, not to go around proclaiming she asked me on a date, second of all I know it'd drive Lou crazy as fuck. Which, to be quite frank, would be kind of funny. I love seeing him jealous because he does it oh so obviously, he gets in rage, puts on an asshole face and looks at you like he's about to kill you! So hilarious hahah. But also, I know, in all seriousness it'd really really hurt him and make him feel insecure. He has all of those insecurities already- which I don't understand at fucking all by the way- and I'd be a huge dick if I would add onto those insecurities with Cheri. I mean, yeah, she's pretty, but never ever comparable to my Lou. Those breathtaking ocean eyes, the kind heart, the adorable shyness, that angelic voice, his bubble butt.... okay I could add onto his gorgeous qualities inside and out for ages but I get torn away from my thoughts by his sugar voice.

"Okay. I'll do it. But if and only if she announces that she'll have to inform Simon about it- which I doubt by the way.", I give in knowing that it will calm his nervous. I can practically feel his anxiety and I just want to hug it out of him. But sadly, we don't have time for it...

"Okay", he rolls his eyes. Ahaha he's so cute. "Maybe she will, maybe she won't. I just suggested it as a precaution." I don't want him to take you away. I can't without you.", he slowly and quietly said. I got goosebumps. Would Simon take me away? He couldn't, could he? Immediately a wave of fear and nervousness coursed through my body and mind.

"I understand, don't worry darling." I faked my calm voice. In hope of calming his nerves and also in hope of calming myself down too.

We got out of the restrooms and aimed for the big and crowded breakfast hall. It was now exactly 8:30 a.m.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

372 20 7
It's been years since the five most well known men have been together. Ever since their split, they have been doing their own thing and they have bee...
52.4K 1.8K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...
1.9K 152 38
For years, Tomlinson has been the life of the party, making headlines with his wild antics and legendary escapades. With Niall Horan on drums and Lia...
3.7K 175 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...