Inevitably Visible

beautifuldisaster217 tarafından

Michaela and her best friend Elena are going into their sophomore year of high school. All their lives they h... Daha Fazla

The Plan
Picture Day
The First Day
The Day I Met Ryder Smith
The Night That Didn't Last
I'll Never Stop Loving You
Moving On
New Classes
Jade
Where Do We Go From Here?
The Truth
Miles
The Date
Sharing Secrets
The Mall
The Mall
The Mall
The Movie
Finally Together
Art
After Football Practice
The Surprise Date
The Morning Slow Dance
Convincing Connor
Stealing Max's Heart
Memories

Goodbye, My Love

63 2 0
beautifuldisaster217 tarafından

Last month, on July 28, Ryder left. Forever. He knew that the following day was my birthday. He had made the decision to buy me roses late at night. On his drive over to my house, at three in the morning, a drunk driver crashed into Ryder's car. He might have made it if someone had found him sooner, and that's what kills me. He would have lived. He had a chance to live. But I couldn't get to him in time. I blamed myself.

I know it was for me. In his car, were the roses. There was a necklace with a locket, inside I found a picture of us lying on his bed together. There was a letter he had written for me. He loved me. Ryder really did love me. We loved each other, I needed him. How could I say goodbye to the love of my life?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

131K 5.7K 11
Elena Roman, had the perfect boyfriend, a little too perfect. She was too blind to see who he really was, she didn't listen to the warnings. Her best...
19.4K 120 15
Erin has always kept to herself after the horrible things that have happened to her. She tries and distances herself, other than her two best friends...
103K 2.3K 60
What happens when the new bad girl in town meets the school's biggest player Matthew Espinosa, will he change her or will she change him? maybe they'...
333 24 20
A student who is on the verge of finding and understanding herself but who has also become close to and fallen in affection with one of her classmate...