Incipient >[OikawaxReader]

By AppleRuby13

❝𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱❞ . . . → Y/N, an... More

▪︎Break Up▪︎
▪︎Pictures▪︎
▪︎Trouble Maker▪︎
▪︎Situation▪︎
▪︎Uh Oh▪︎
▪︎The Third Player▪︎
▪︎Plan C or Plan don't see▪︎
▪︎Your Side▪︎
▪︎Stuck Together▪︎
▪︎A Little Bit▪︎
▪︎Dinner First?▪︎
▪︎Good Luck▪︎
▪︎Creepy Dude▪︎
▪︎Rivalry Reunion▪︎
▪︎Weaklings▪︎
▪︎A Break▪︎
▪︎Friendly Friends▪︎
▪︎A Match of Two Friends▪︎
▪︎Day off▪︎
▪︎Important Fight▪︎
▪︎Fight for Victory▪︎
▪︎Major Crush▪︎
▪︎Not a Date▪︎
▪︎Slay it▪︎
▪︎Party All Night▪︎
▪︎Get Drunk▪︎
▪︎Art Class▪︎
▪︎Couple Massage?▪︎
▪︎University Event▪︎
▪︎Girls Only▪︎
▪︎The Gown▪︎
▪︎Show Time▪︎
▪︎The Real Party▪︎
▪︎Suspicion▪︎
▪︎The Man Behind It All▪︎
▪︎In The Shower▪︎
▪︎The Shallow▪︎
▪︎Please Stay▪︎
▪︎Nobody Knows▪︎
▪︎Taking A Break▪︎
▪︎Tryouts and Watch Out!▪︎
▪︎Baby Shower▪︎
▪︎Guessing Games▪︎
▪︎Meeting the Nephew▪︎
▪︎Sister and Brother in Law▪︎
▪︎Cooking Classes▪︎
▪︎Me, You, Together▪︎
▪︎Worrying too Much▪︎
▪︎An Important Day▪︎
▪︎Preparing Desserts▪︎
▪︎Time for Dinner▪︎
▪︎Getting it Done▪︎
▪︎Say Goodbye▪︎
▪︎Lonely Monster▪︎
▪︎Phone Call▪︎
▪︎Doing Just Fine▪︎
▪︎Seeing you again▪︎
▪︎Drowning in Love▪︎
▪︎A Tour In The House▪︎
▪︎A New Chapter▪︎
▪︎Delivery▪︎
▪︎The Magic Room▪︎
▪︎One More!▪︎
▪︎A Huge One▪︎
▪︎A Fairy Tale▪︎
▪︎Author's Note▪︎

▪︎The New Life▪︎

37 2 2
By AppleRuby13

I made it to the secret garden and it was quiet when I got there. Its night time so that's an obvious reason why. I stood under the light while waiting for Oikawa to show up. You probably can imagine me having my hands both in the front and me looking around anxiously. I could just feel my spirits being lifted when I saw Oikawa, his eyes seem sleepy and his hair was messy. I assume he just woke up from a nap. But even though he was tired, he could still smile when he saw me. He didn't say hello first, instead he greeted me with a hug.

"You seem to be in a bad mood" He said in a sleepy tone. Just by feeling his arms wrapped around my body while he had his head rested on top of mine could make my heart explode...

"I heard that you're gonna be leaving university" I said and I could feel his body going tense. He moved back a little...later on completely, he looks at me with his hand on my shoulder.

"Wh-Who told you?" My heart broke when I heard him say that. So it is true...

"Why? Why do you wanna leave here? You have a lot of people that love and support you. You also have me...So why leave?" I place my hand on the center of his chest and I could feel his heart beating underneath my palm. He then cover my hand with his own.

"I'm not saying I'm not grateful about this place...it's just—"

"Because you're scared I'll get bullied?" I interrupted him and he felt guilty for agreeing to my words, or perhaps me knowing what he was trying to say.

"Y/N...I just want you to live the best life...Please understand that" He tried to convince me by holding me close but I gently push him away so he wouldn't get the chance to.

"You can't just throw away your whole education away just because of a girl like me. If you're leaving, then I'm doing the same" I said in a confident tone. His eyes went wide as he bat his eyelashes at me.

"Y/N. You can't just quit just because I am" Oikawa took a step closer to me and I blush feeling him slipping his hand into mine.

"I don't wanna be left here. I don't want to be separated from you. I-I'm scared I'll lose someone I love again..." I bury my face into his chest as I hugged him.

"Then...leave this place with me..." He suggested and I slowly lift my head up to look at him. The cold breeze flying past us and making our hair sway with it.

"We can be with each other forever. Having the thought of waking up to you every morning excites me..." He hold my hand and took it to his lips to place a gentle kiss on my knuckles. I blush.

"Do you wanna go with me?" He asked with the lights on top of us reflecting on his eyes.

"I'll go with you" I nod with a wide smile. Wow I feel like a princess running away from the castle...except theres nowhere to run to.

"Ow..." I hold on to my stomach when I felt a sharp pain hitting me. Wh-What the...Oikawa look at me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" Oikawa asked when he notice me holding on to my stomach and having an in pain look. Did I swallow a needle by accident?

"Y/N?" Oikawa was even worried when he notice me falling into his arms.

"I'll take you to the hospital" He carried me up in bridal style and started to take me to his car. He gently place me down in the front seat before getting in the driver's seat.

"Does it hurt really badly?" Oikawa ask and place his hand on top of my stomach. Suddenly something in his mind popped up that made him look surprised.

"C-Could you perhaps b-be pregnant?" Oikawa was shaking a bit when he said that. I look at him and we both look at each other in shock.

"Pregnant?" I repeated, still in shock.

Oikawa didn't waste another second and quickly put in the car keys to start the car engine. I rest my back on the cushion while I watch him drive me to the hospital nearby. Pregnant? Pregnant?! I understand why I would be but like isn't this just too sudden? After a few minutes we made it there. Oikawa park the car and got out in a hurry. He carried me again in bridal style and began to rush me to the counter to get a nurse to book an appointment for me. I was lost in the moment, seeing myself being carried by him and him worrying over me makes me feel extremely special.

"Please sit down and wait, I'll go inform the doctor about it" The nurse disappeared into the back. Oikawa did what she said and gently place me on the sofa before sitting next to me.

"Oikawa" I called his name softly and he paid attention to me. He hold my hand and waited for me to say something.

"If I'm really pregnant, would you be happy?" I asked him a serious question. He bat his eyelashes at me as he thought of what to say.

"Well...I'm really scared right now. I'm too young to be a father and I don't think I'll do well...But for you, I'll quit the silly acts and start to behave like a real father should. I'll even ask some advices from Iwa-chan, if he's willing to help" He said each word and I could feel him mean it just by hearing his tone. I smile and hold his face, his eyes widened when he felt me kiss him on the lips.

"Oh Y/N" He sighs my name before kissing me back.

"I love you" I said and he smiled. Suddenly the door opened and we both look at the nurse. Is it our turn?

"Do you want me to carry you?" Oikawa asked. Um...

"No need, I think I can walk on my own" I got up and Oikawa naturally slip his hand into mine before we walked in the office with the nurse. I took the empty seat in front of the doctor while Oikawa just stood behind me, resting his hand on the cushion of the chair to show that he's with me.

"So what seems to be the problem?" The doctor had his pen in his hand and in the other a piece of paper.

"Well...I think I might be pregnant..." I said and the doctor looked at the nurse, he then motion her to get something from behind.

"What gave you that thought?" The doctor asked.

"Its kinda obvious, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a few days ago...and just earlier, I felt my stomach hurting. I assume it's the pregnancy happening..." I place my hand on my stomach. He nods as he wrote it down.

"Oh" The doctor took the small cup from the nurse once he saw her coming back. He hand it to me and I took it. Isn't this cup frequently used for patients to pee in? Oh jeez...now I know what I'm supposed to do.

"I'll be back" I got up and I could tell Oikawa was willing to go with me but I'd prefer going to the restroom to do this myself.

I made it to the restroom and got in one of the stalls. Okay let me just not tell you the details since you probably know how to do this, if you don't then...good luck searching it up on Google or whatever surfing app you use. After I was done, I made sure to close the lid on the cup to prevent my own...urine to spill out. Oh gosh I'm about to vomit just by looking at it. I washed my hands and the outside of the cup before I went back. I gave it to the nurse and she went to the back with it. I then sat down on the chair and Oikawa rest his palms on my shoulder while still standing behind me.

"Here's the result" The nurse came back with a pregnancy test. That was fast...Oikawa placed a kiss on my head when he notice me gulping nervously.

"Congratulations. There's two lines, its positive" The doctor said and I was too surprised to have a reaction. Oikawa's eyes light up as he crouches down next to me. He holds my hand.

"We're gonna be a family" He said softly. I look at him to find him having the purest smile on his face. I smile back.

"Y/N, I love you so much!" Oikawa hugged me and started to plant kisses on my cheek. I laugh seeing how happy he was. I didn't know he would be this happy.

"We have to tell the others!" Oikawa was already thinking of plans and I find it adorable. I nod which made him make happy noises.

"Uhm" We stopped looking at each other when we heard the doctor clearing his throat. Oh right.

"S-Sorry, thank you doctor" I got up and the doctor just gave me a soft smile.

"Thank you doctor" Oikawa bowed politely and shyly before holding my hand and walking me out of the room with him.

We got in the car and there was a pause of complete silence until Oikawa started to celebrate again. I laugh while watching him do so. He looks so happy. He started the car engine and made sure the conditioner was cold enough to keep me from feeling hot. Suddenly he sat closer to me to kiss me on the lips, I didn't know how to react so my body froze. He gently brush his knuckles across my cheek before kissing me deeply. I blush as I slowly give in to his kiss, he moans into my mouth when he notice me pulling him close. He pulled away once he was out of breath, he grins.

"That felt good" He said while still trying to catch his breath. He place his hand on his chest and I tilt my head at him.

"My heart won't stop beating so fast...Its so loud, can you hear it?" He looked at me. I carefully sat closer to him and rest my head on his chest, I close my eyes and focused on the sound of his heartbeat. Yup you're definitely alive.

"Thank you, for everything Y/N" Oikawa wrapped his arm around my body and it made his heart beat fast again. I chuckle.

"Shouldn't I be the one who says thank you?" I look up at him and it made him blush, he scoffs because of how embarrassed he was.

"You? But you're the one who brought me happiness" He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck and that causes me to laugh.

"I would still be a single brat if I didn't met you. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever be this happy with anyone else..." He let go of my body so he could look at my eyes. Single brat? That's a good description for it.

"Now how about we get back to the university so you can get enough sleep?" I nod and sat back into my seat. I was doing fine until I remembered something. He's...gonna be leaving the university soon...but when?

"I'm gonna have to ask some name advices from Iwa-chan. Now that I think about it, I should focus on not getting hit by him when I tell him I got my girlfriend pregnant" He was talking but his voice was easily blurred out from my mind. If he leaves the university, how can he always take care of me? I know I can take care of myself but I don't think it'll be easy. I frown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.3K 11
Iwaizumi H. x Reader x Oikawa T. (poly!) You've been pining over them for two years, more soon to come with college starting. Balancing both your co...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
12.3K 652 25
"Can I entrust you with my future?" oikawa x reader cover by: 蒼井 in pixiv summary: (f/n) is an unknown writer and artist, and oikawa tooru is her fan...
7.5K 300 15
Discontinued This is an Oikawa x Reader Dancer Au. In a world where your chosen what your going to be from birth, Y/n was chosen to be a dancer. At f...