▪︎Getting it Done▪︎

A few weeks have passed now and during these days. Me and Oikawe have been training ourselves to be ready for the baby's arrival. You'll never know what kind of baby we'll get. A boy? A girl? A transgender? We just dont know what to expect (See what I did there—). Although in a few days Oikawa will be taking his flight to Tokyo with his team, he doesn't have to worry much than he does before. That is because the others will be visiting me often to check on me and keep me company. They really are the best friends you could ever ask for.

"I really don't wanna go" Oikawa begged with his puppy dog eyes. I tried my best to resist them or shall I say ignore them while I pack his bag for him.

"You have to go. You already promised Iwaizumi that" I said and zipped his bag closed. Everything he needs for Tokyo is here in this bag. Clothes, toothbrush, hair gel and whatever he uses.

"But Tokyo will suck without you" He tried to convince me with his puffy cheeks but I just stroke his head with a soft smile.

"You can't break promises, Tooru. Iwaizumi will be mad at you if you ditched him" I got up and went to the kitchen table to get the car keys.

"B-But..." Oikawa looked at me with his bottom lip trembling. Is he gonna cry?

"No more whining. Now come on I don't wanna be late for the job interview" I gave Oikawa the car keys and he looked at me with a face that says hes already giving up.

Oikawa drove me to the vet and while I was heading inside, he was finding a parking spot to park the car. He's gonna be waiting in the car so I won't be expecting his support if the interview gets awkward. One of the veterinarians saw me and knew exactly what I was here for. She put on a welcoming smile and lead me to the manager's office. Okay deep breaths Y/N. They'll let you get the job as long as you stay professional. Do people actually stay professional when working at a vet? I thought it was all about taking care of pets.

"Hello, you must be Y/F/N (Your Full Name). Caroline, could you please go pour her a drink?" The woman sitting on the sofa who I assume is the boss around here said to the veterinarian. She nod and went to the table to pour me a glass.

"I'm here for the interview" I sat down on one of the sofas. I made sure to thank Caroline when she handed me the water.

"Let's start easy, how about you tell me about yourself?" The woman said with her legs crossed. Oooh...uh well...

"I'm 19 years old and married. I guess you could tell that I'm already pregnant. With everything happening around me, I thought it would be nice to have a job. To take care of my family" I place the water down on the table when I was done taking a sip.

"That's a young age. I hope after birth you and your husband can enjoy life. It's not good to rush everything" She advised and I nod.

"What other interests do you have about working here besides the money?" She asked. Interests? Is that even a question?

"I've always liked to be around animals. I think taking care of a dog or a cat will be fun. Although it's not always that easy" I said in a confident tone and she nod with amusement.

"What are some of your strengths?" She looked at me and her gaze was sharp. I wonder what to say...

"I'm very patient with animals when they're freaking out or doing anything extreme. I have a husband who's very...youthful and I've been doing a good job catching up with him, even when I'm exhausted" I said and she raised her eyebrow at me. Uh oh, did I say something bad?

"I think I have just the position for you. I'll give you a call when I'm done considering" She handed me a file and I grabbed the pen to write down my phone number.