▪︎In The Shower▪︎

After spending the day exploring the mall, Oikawa and I got back to my apartment before the sunset. I was heading to the bathroom to take a shower until Oikawa stood in my way. He was grinning and it actually scared me. What is he thinking? Or should I say, what is he planning to do? Without even explaining himself, he wrap his arm around my waist and started to take me in the bathroom with him. Wait wait wait wait, don't tell me he's trying to make me shower with him. I place my hand on his shoulder and gently push him away, also making him face me.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked with a serious tone. He smiles.

"Let's shower together" He used his feet to close the door behind us. Shower together huh...sounds like an excuse to me...

"I'll help you" He said after he took off his shirt. I took a step back when he tried to reach for my shirt, I just turn away from him so I could take off my clothes myself. When doing so, I could feel him watching my every move from behind.

"I'll go prepare the water" I turn around to find his entire body burning red. I smirk as I went to the bathtub to open the tap water to let it fill in. I look at Oikawa when I heard the sound of belt unbuckling.

"You done?" I teased him with that question, knowing he was too scared to take off his boxer. Hey you wanted to do this so it's really not my fault.

"Don't look" He motions me to turn around and I couldn't help but laugh at how shy he was. In the end I got in the bathtub and look at the wall as I wait for him.

I felt my face burning up when I heard him getting in the bathtub with me. He sat down in front of me and I didn't know if I was allowed to look at him...but either way I did. I look at him to find him trying his best to keep himself composed. He then fold up his legs to hide whatever he wanted to hide from me. He was blushing when he saw me laughing at him. I grab the bath bomb and gently put it in the water. Oikawa and I were amazed as we watch it sizzle.

"Y/N..." Oikawa called my name and I instantly look at him instead of the bath bomb. Hm?

"I want us to be like this forever...Loving each other and always being together...I really love you" He lower his legs down once he notice the water was getting coloured, so it was able to hide the lower part of his body.

"I want us to be together as well. I actually thought I wouldn't be in love again but it seems like you proved me wrong" I said and his eyes went down to my lips. I knew what he wanted and I didn't mind to give it to him.

"Oh here comes my Y/N-chan~" He grins when he saw me crawling towards him. When I was close enough, he grabbed me by the hip and made me sit on his lap while he smash his lips on mine. Ooh!

"You know...sometimes I worry I wouldn't be able to meet the love of my life" He was drawing circles on my stomach with his finger.

"How could you be so certain I'm the love of your life?" I wrap my arm around his neck as I lean my face closer to his.

"I have so many answers. Where do I even begin?" He lean even closer so that our lips were touching. I pulled away when he attempted to kiss me.

"Be true to me, Oikawa. When we get old...if we get old together, would you still be in love with me?" I ask even though I wouldn't be ready for the answer.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I will be" He tried to hold me close but I push his hands away just to look him in the eye.

"I'm serious, Oikawa. I've seen so many people grow old together and slowly as days goes on. They start to lose interest in each other. People only want what they can't have but once they got it they forget how precious it is..." I said and I could tell he was biting on his tongue.