Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

40🛁

2.3K 102 63
By wannasuckmydick

23:53:26 left

Roman pov:

"Chanel open the fucking door before I shoot this bitch down" I gritted standing outside holding bey. "I'm only opening the door cause you got pookie" she said and I rolled my eyes. "I really don't care" I said then the door opened. I kicked chanel and her stomach and walked in "Oww cookie what the fuck" she whined holding her stomach and I ignored her walking to my room. I laid beyonce down and she opened her eyes "hurt" she said lowly with tears forming in her eyes. I stared at her for a while thinking if I had enough time to take care of her. NO. "Mm yea, come on baby wanna take a bath" I asked her holding my hand out and she nodded rubbing her eye with one hand and grabbing mine with the other. I walked her into the restroom and started the bath water adding bubbles in it. "Sit here i'm finna go get yo clothes" I told her and she nodded

I walked back into my room and opened the drawer getting bey some underwear and a bra. I went into another one and got her some shorts and a lose shirt. "Cookie come here" chanel said walking in and I rolled my eyes. "Look man i'm doing something now get out my face before I hurt you" I said to her and she waved me off. "Girl I don't care about none of that, come take care of this baby" she said and I smacked my lips "I'll get to the fucking baby when I get to her why you rushing" I said and she mugged me. "No onika you need to get to this baby now" she said pointing her finger at me. "I can't" I said grabbing some lotion for bey  "Why not" she asked and I ignored her. "Tanya" she said and I smacked my lips "Man just because damn" I said irritated and then I heard bey soft voice call me. "I gotta go, just watch her till i'm out the hospital damn" I said then walked away from her going back to bey.

"Yes" I asked when I walked in setting her stuff on the counter. "water" she said pointing over to the tub that was about to over flow "Oh shit" I said rushing to turn the water off. I drained some of the water out then turned to her and smiled "Ok boo lets get you cleaned up" I said then took the hoodie off her. I glanced over her body seeing the horrible condition it was in and sighed. I picked her up and gently sat her down in the tub, she looked at the bubbles and smiled playing with them. "Bubba bubble" she said smiling scooping up some of the bubbles in her hand and showing it to me. "I see baby they pretty" I said smiling at her looking into her innocent eyes. "Pretty just like you" I finished and kissed her nose then sat down beside the tub. She blushed and looked away from me. I smiled at her shyness but it faded when I remembered what she just went through and that if I'm not in a hospital in some hours I'm gonna die. "BB" I said and she looked at me "I'm sorry I let him get you stink" I said then rubbed her cheek. "You come" she said and I gave her a small smile  "I'm gonna forever come rescue you boo" I said and she smiled. "Like a superhero " she asked and I nodded laughing a little. "L-Like Batman" she asked happily and I smiled at her "Yea like bat man from the hood" I said and she giggled.

"Ready to get bathed" I asked her grabbing her a towel out the cabinet. She nodded and I walked closer to her bending down wetting the towel in the water then grabbing the soap and putting it on the towel. I started carefully washing aware of how fragile of sore she was right now. "Ow bubba" she said wincing "Sorry boo" I said being more careful. When I was done I stood up fully and looked down at her "You wanna get out right now" I asked her and she shook her head. "Ok i'll be right back" I said walking out the restroom then walked into the kitchen to get me something to drink.

"Onika come meet yo baby" chanel said when I walked pass her and I groaned."Fine damn" I said walking over to where she was. "There she go" she said pointing down at the couch and I looked at the baby.

"Damn did they have the girl a day before the wreck" I asked looking at this small baby in front of me that was now my responsibility. "No" chanel said then glared at me. "I didn't think I was gone have to raise raise her, I thought she was gone be at least two" I said observing the baby. "I think she kinda look like us" chanel said and I busted out laughing. "Girl this baby don't look shit like us stop playin ole crazy tail self" I said waving her off and she hit my arm. "Shut up yes she do" she said and I shrugged "eh". "Pick her up" she said after a while gesturing to the baby and I looked her up and down "For what" I asked and she squinted her eyes at me. "Fine" I mumbled rolling my eyes then picked her up. "What's her name" I asked looking at her while she chewed on her little hands. "How the hell i'm supposed to know this yo damn baby cookie" Chanel said looking at me like I was crazy. "I'm gone name her Dagga" I said smiling. Hell no. "Hell yea" I said nodding my head still smiling and dagga smiled back at me kicking her little legs.

"What the hell does that even mean" chanel asked and I looked over at her with a smirk. "Weed" I said and she shook her head "No, pick sum else" she said and I waved her off. "Girl this my baby" I said looking back at dagga. You not naming my baby that shit. "Shut up it's what i'm calling her". "Well ain't you gone tell the baby who you is" chanel said and I looked at her confused. "What the hell you mean" I asked her and she smacked her lips "Tell her who you are Nigga introduce yo self" she said and I nodded. "Hello nice to meet you I'm Roman zolanski but everybody think I'm Onika what's your name" I said and Chanel hit me in the back of my head. "Do it right fool" she said and I huffed "Man damn you said introduce myself that's what the hell I just did". "Do it I'm baby talk" she said and I groaned "doing too much" I mumbled to my self mugging Chanel.

"Hi baby i'm dada" I said in a baby voice "Say da-da" I said still talking to the baby and chanel hit me in the back of my head again making me flinch. "It's mommy bitch" she said and I mugged her before turning back to dagga. "I'm gone kill yo TT" I said and she giggled reaching for my nose. "Why you and bey always doing that" I said smiling while she messed with my nose. She smiled at me then scratched my nose making me hiss "Ouch girl" I said and she squealed laughing "That's not funny you hurt mommy" I said and she smiled. "Just like Beyoncé ass smiling at my pain and shit" I said then bucked at her.

"Bubba" I heard bey call out faintly and I handed the baby to chanel "I'll be back" I said then I walked to the restroom with bey. "Out" she said reaching for me pouting "Ok stink hold on" I said then grabbed a big towel streaching it across me. "Come on boo" I said and she stood up, I picked her up wrapping the towel around her and took her out the tub. Then I dried her off, lotioned her down, and got her dress in the clothes I got out of my room. "Are you ok" I asked her after I was done checking on her mental state. I know she in her baby mind right now but she still was just kidnapped. She nodded then laid her head on me "baby" I called out to her lowly and she looked up at me. I pecked her lips a few times then said "I love you" . she blushed and looked down hiding her face. "Say it back" I said softly lifting her head making her look at me "I love you too" she said and I smiled.

"Come on lets go lay down" I said then walked us into my room. We got in the bed and I put on spongebob. Bey rolled over laying on top of me and started rubbing my cheek while sucking her thumb looking at the tv. I notice every time she's tired she rub my cheek. That's weird. It's cute. It's not. After a few minutes her hand dropped from my face and I knew she was sleep. I waiter there a while just to be sure then I carefully slipped from under there and gave her my pillow to cuddle. "I'll be back baby" I said to her then kissed her head.

I grabbed my guns and put them on my waist then I put my shoes on. I grabbed my phone then I walked out going into the living room. "I'm about to go" I said to chanel and she groaned "Shut yo ass up you done already made me take everybody else to annie house" I said and she shrugged "I ain't the damn homeless shelter" she said and I flicked her off. "Can you treat bey cuts and bruises, I don't have time" I said and she nodded "

"Alright, make sure you are really gentle" I said "Ok cookie". "Also make sure you don't use alcohol" I said remembering that shit burns. "And look if she cry a lot don't yell at her" "I never yell at beyonce" she said rolling her eyes at me. "Ok and she's a picky eater so if she gets hungry just get her some chicken nuggets, but they HAVE to be from McDonald's" I said "Cookie get out" she said but I ignored her. "And if she started whining and speaking in gibberish she's just sleepy don't let it get too bad cause she will throw a fit". "Onika, well Roman stop acting like I don't know how to take care of beyonce" she said and I threw my hands up "My bad" I said then remembered something. "Just one moe thang" I said and she groaned. "Her tablet is in my dresser she like to watch her favorite music artist on YouTube mainly Whitney Houston, speaking of her if beyonce starts crying cause she in pain or she have flashbacks or sum play Whitney Houston" I said and Chanel just stared at me blank faced. "Is that all" she asked and I thought about it "No actually it's not, her medicine is in my restroom but I don't really want her taking it cause she's gone be on pain medicine" I said just in case she would need it. "Ok now get the hell out" she said and I flicked her off.

"Bye baby" I said with my attention now on dagga walking up to her and picking her up. " Can you give mommy a good luck kiss" I asked her and she oped her mouth then put it on my lips. I giggled and moved her back "Thank you smartie" I said then sat her. She pouted at me and chanel awwed. "She don't want you to leave cookie" chanel said and I shrugged "Oh well cause that's shole what i'm finna do" I said and she rolled her eyes at me. "I'll be back baby" I said to dagga and kissed her head just like i did bey.

I walked out to my car and got in "Well God, let's see where fate bring us" I said to myself then sighed starting the car.

Carol pov:

"God, I think she needs more time" I said to God watching my daughter drive along the road. "She's fine my child" he said and I sighed "Are you sure" I asked and he raised a brow at me . "Are you questioning me" he asked and I shook my head "Now you're lying" he said. "I'm sorry father forgive me, but it's not enough time " I said to him. "It's plenty of time" he said waving me off "Now don't question me again" he finished "But father- "Hush carol" he said cutting me off and I huffed looking back down at my baby. I hate she live this kind of life but there's nothing I can do about it. She's in too deep. And her killing all them people will have consequences, I just hope God lets her in when it come to time for her to get judged. I focused back in to what was going on and seen that some of matthew people was at the light nicki was coming up to.

"oh shit" I said lowly to myself trying to think of a way to get her from going to that light. I popped her car tire and the car spinned out of control, luckily she didn't crash though. I sighed in relief watching my daughter cuss up a storm and hit stuff throwing a fit about her tire popping. She might be mad but she just don't know if that wouldn't have happened then she would've died.

Roman pov:

"Stupid ass fucking tire bro what the fuck" I said to myself trying to keep calm in the situation I was in. "I don't have time for this shit man" I said to myself looking around. "Alright, just call rih" I said to myself then grabbed my phone dialing her number.

"Hello"

"Aye, you still at my annie house"

"No I'm at home now"

"My tire popped, can you come get me"

"Yea where you at"

I'm like down the street from chanel house in front of this family dollar"

"Alright here I come"

"Thank you"

I hung up and let out a long breath. "This shit is stressful i'm ready for the fun part" I said then looked around and I seen a familiar crackhead walking up to my car. "Great now I gotta deal with this nigga " I mumbled to myself rolling down my window. "What you want punk anthony" I asked and he got mad. "I done told ya'll to stop calling me that, I ain't gay" he said and I laughed "Then why was you sucking that man dick" I asked and he glared at me. "I needed some money" he said and I shrugged "Well you should've did it in private now everybody know you as punk anthony the crackhead" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Whatever, but umm you got a dollar" he asked scratching his arm.

"Nah man get off that stuff" I said and he smacked his lips "Come on cookie man it's for food" he said then started scratchig his neck. "No nigga gone" I said and he huffed "Please" he begged scratching his side. "STOP SCRATCHING" I yelled bucking at him irritated from all the scratching he doing and he jumped. "Damn drug addict" I said then reached in my bag pulling out a hundred. "There go buy all the crack you want but you betta save some for food" I said and he smiled. "That's why I love you niece, you know if you ever need something i'm here" he said then ran off. "AYE DON'T GO TELLING YO LIL CRACK BUDDIES I GAVE YOU THAT EITHER" I yelled out my car at him, "Fucking crackhead" I mumbled to myself rolling my eyes.

Some minutes later rih pulled up "Finally damn" I said getting out my car and getting in hers. "Bitch how yo tire pop" she asked and I shrugged "Girl I don't even know" I said. "Alright where we going" she asked "The trap, wayne and everybody else gone meet us there" I said and she nodded then started the car driving off. "Damn i'm hungry" she said and I smacked my lips "Yo ass always hungry" I said and she glaced at me mugging "Bitch I been with YO ass for damn near two days and I only ate once" she said and I shrugged "You can't eat at a time like this" I said and she rolled her eyes. "If I don't eat then imma die" she said and I waved her off "You just being dramatic" I said and she smacked her lips.

---- ----

"Kevin you testing my patience" I said trying to keep from going off. "Boss it's not my fault he knows somethings up" he said and I huffed. "How do you know he knows" I asked him and he pulled out his phone and showed me a map with red dots. "He keep moving around we gotta find him in his home" he said and I looked at him confused "What home" I asked and he shrugged. "Where ever bey was he going back to sometime tonight" he said and I groaned "That's all the way in fucking houston though" I gritted out at him. "We just fucking left there" I said raising my voice some pissed off about this situation. "It's only a four hour drive" he said and I chuckled darkly feeling my anger grow stronger and stronger. "Kevin" I said then took a deep breath trying to calm down "I don't have time for a fucking four hour drive" I said calmly. "Where is he right now" I asked "He is in fortworth" "That's like a fucking hour away" I said.

"So how you wanna play it" Kevin asked and I let out a long groan looking up.  "Tell everybody we going to Fort Worth, give them the address" I said after a while rubbing my eyes then I huffed and dropped my hand hitting my thigh. "Playing with my damn life man" I mumbled to myself and walked back out to rih car. "So what's next" she asked and I grabbed her phone and opened up the maps app. "We going here" I said putting in the location and showing her "It's gone be dark by time we get there" she said taking the phone out my hand looking at the location. "Yea I know" I said sitting back and a she started the car then drove off.

We don't have time. I heard Onika voice and I rolled my eyes "well we gotta make time" I mumbled lowly responding to her. Think about the baby. "Man I don't know that baby like that". But y'all had a connection. "No, Chanel wanted you to meet her and I played nice". You liar. "Shut up". Ok but what about bey. "What you mean what about bey I got her". What about what you dying will do to her. I stayed silent looking out the window watching us pass by the trees thinking about the question I just got asked.

What about bey ? What about bey ?? "She just gone have to thug it out" I said answering myself then looked down at my fingers. "Onika I can't do this no more, you take over now" I said extra lowly making sure rih ain't hear me. What's wrong. "I can't handle feeling shit, come on I took you out of a bad situation now get me out of one". Ok.

Onika pov:

I opened my eyes and smiled "Oh fuck yea I' finna enjoy this" I said happy I'm gonna get some action. "Onika I just want to tell you.. if you die I'm taking yo stash" rih said and I looked at her crazy. "No the hell you not" I said and she smacked her lips "Why not yo dead ass can't smoke it". "Bitch I ain't dying" I said and she laughed. "You bet not cause I'll kill yo ass" she said getting serious "How the fuck you gone kill me if I'm dead" I asked and she shrugged "Shidd I'll figure it out" she said. I was about to respond but I got a call from a unknown number.

"Hello"

"Who is this" I asked

"That ain't no way yo answer the damn phone"

The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't put a name on it.

"Man who is this"

"It yo damn Godmomma"

"Gmommy ?"

"Duh"

"Ohh mommy I gotta call you back later"

"I need to talk to you"

"I'm busy right now"

"Ok I need to talk to you still"

"I can't"

"Onika I need to talk to yo-

I hung up on her and put my phone on dnd. "Is that Ms. Erykah" rih asked and I nodded "yes it's her crazy ass" I said and she laughed. "And you just hung up on her ? Oh baby you got a death wish" she said and I waved her off. "Girl I'm grown she can't do nothing to me, you just worry about getting to this damn location" I said hitting my finger against her cheek. "Onika I done told yo ass about that shit" she growled still looking at the road and I cackled. "girl I don't care" I said in my ear and she pushed my face back "Stop before I crash girl" she said focusing on the road. "Rih boo you wanna know sum" I asked her tilting my head and she glanced at me giving me a weird look. "What" she asked in a confused voice "You my ride or die bitch" I said and she laughed. "Duh and you my ride or die bitch" she said and I smiled "Foreva hoe" I said and she smiled glancing at me. "Even after foreva bitch" she said and I shook my head smiling then looked back out the window.

"Nicki" I heard rih called out and I looked over at her. "Wassup" I asked and she sighed "are you gonna die" she asked kinda low looking over at me then back at the road. "I don't know" I said then looked down. "Don't die" she said after a while and I stayed silent.

You remember the first day we met" she asked and I laughed "Yea you ain't like me" I said. "You threw my damn doll out the window" she said and I laughed harder. "Ugly ass doll" I said and she flicked me off. "My doll was pretty" she mumbled and I scoffed "That damn doll gave me nightmares" I said and she hit me. "My granny gave me that doll" she said and I shrugged "And yo granny knew she was wrong". "Shut up hoe before I kick you out my damn car ole bright yellow ass, yo momma wrong for you coming out so damn bright get some melanin in ya skin" she said and I gasped. "That wasn't nice" I mumbled crossing my arms.

————

"Boss I don't see Matthew" Shawn said and I looked around catching a guy looking at us. "Yea but he here" I said then pulled out my gun and started heading towards the guy. Everybody followed and when the guy seen us walking towards him he rushed away. "Come on" I said and we all moved through the club quickly following him. "Where you going friend" I said when we caught him and Shawn along with Wayne grabbed him.

"I-I don't want no trouble man" he said putti his hans up looking around scared. "Ain't no trouble, just tell me where matthew at"  I said and he sighed. "Look I don't know the guy I just know when he came in he asked me to keep a eye out for you" he said and I nodded. "Where is he" I asked and he shrugged "I don't know" he said and I put the gun up to his head. "Where. Is. He" I asked and he was shaking "I-I s-swear I don't know, I know he know somebody that work here" he said and I nodded. "What's they name" I asked "Coco, she's a stripper she works back there" he said and pointed to a long hallway. "Thank you" I said then shot him in the head.

I put my gun back and walked the directions pointed me. It was the area for the private dances so I got me one "Hey I'm tryna get a dance with coco" I said yo this dark skin girl and she smirked at me. "And who are you" she asked biting her lip looking me up and down. "They call me Barbie baby" I said and she smirked "That's cute, I'm coco" she said then grabbed my hand taking me into a room. She took me to the couch and sat me down and started stripping.

I looked around a little uncomfortable with it but it was business. I would much rather have beyonce in front of me stripping. "You can look baby I don't bite" she said and I smirked "What if I want you to" I asked and she bit her lip then walked over to me sitting in my lap. "So how do you like it" she asked grinding on me and I grabbed her throat "rough" I said. "How rough" she asked and I smirked then squeezed my hand taking all the breath out her lungs. "This rough" I said and she started gasping and trying to push my hand away. "Where's matthew" I asked and her eyes started watering up.

"H-He's in h-his office" she said and I looked at her confused letting go of her neck so she could breath. "He works here" I asked and she nodded. That Nigga lied to me. Good thing I killed him. I looked her up and down, she was a really pretty girl. "Why you working here" I asked and she shrugged "I need money" she said and I nodded. "Get up" I said and she stood up putting on her clothes. "She me where the office at" I said and she nodded walking in front of me leading the way. She took me to the back and up to a door. "Here he is" she said a little low looking down. "Aye" I called out and she looked up at me "yes" she asked lowly and I smirked. "Come make some real money baby" I said then winked at her.

I opened the door to the office and I walked in seeing a face I hate. "Belcalis" I said and her head shot up. "It's cardi, what you doing here" she asked and I just stared at her. "You ugly" I said after a while and she smacked her lips "You wasn't saying that when we was dating". "I was behind yo back" I said and she scoffed "What ever onika" she said squinting her eyes at me. "Get shot" I said and walked deeper into the office looking around. "You work here" I asked and she nodded "of curse you always was a one dollar hoe" I said. "I ain't no one dollar hoe" she said and I apologized "Sorry I meant fifty cent hoe" I said and she gasped.

"Where's Matthew" I asked and she shrugged. "Why you wanna know so bad" she asked and I turned my nose up at her. "Find you some business" I said and she flicked me off. "Look you wasting my time" she said and I scoffed "I'm wasting yo time ? No you wasting my time and my time is more valuable than yours" I said and she waved me off. "You miss me" she asked smiling and I busted out laughing. "Oh shit that was funny" I said then started laughing harder holding my stomach. "Alright, alright" I said calming down and standing up straight. "Hell no the only female I miss is my momma now stop playing where the fuck is he" I said getting fed up with her. She mugged me and rolled her eyes then said "He's right there" and I looked at her confused. "Where" I asked looking around then I felt something hard hit the back of my head making me fall to the ground.  I looked up and seen cardi standing over me then everything went black.

Hello 🙂

I'm currently at school and I'm about to risk it all and yell I got a gun.

But anyway how's y'all day so far ?

Idk why when I first updated the last paragraph ain't show but y'all would've been confused on the next chapter without it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
28K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
9.5K 566 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔...
38.8K 1.3K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*