Say You'll Stay | Tom Holland

By booksforme171

It all started with a cookie (Y/n) is taking a trip with her best friend around the United States to celebrat... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Announcements

16

12.9K 265 211
By booksforme171

Your POV

Hazzy
What are you doing for Tom's birthday?

You
I don't know
Not much to do since he's away filming

Hazzy
Come to California

You
What is it with you and Tom telling to get on a plane last minute to join you in a different state?

Hazzy
You're alone since Andi is still gone, you need human interaction
It would be so cute
He would have no clue and you could stay with us in our flat. It would be a surprise
You two are dating so sharing a room won't be a bother ;) ;)

You
Stop with the winking

Hazzy
So you coming?

You
His birthday is literally tomorrow . You know that right?

Hazzy
Yeah so that's why you come now

You
Okay fine. Booking a plane now

Hazzy
I'll pick you up. I'll make an excuse about needing to go out for something. Just let me know what time you'll be here

You
Be there at 8:30 tomorrow morning

Hazzy
Yay! I needed a birthday present so inviting you was my go to

You
If I'm your gift to him, pay me back for my ticket
Seen
Knew it

Something these guys are not good at, is planning. You must have luck because the first time you were invited somewhere last minute, you didn't have a job. This time, you got to do your job from home.

If this was a surprise, you needed to act like you were not going to see Tom at all tomorrow. The plane leaves at 4:30 and there is one stop on the way. You knew the time zones would mess you up, but this was worth it.

You decided to go to bed at nine. You told Tom goodnight and that you couldn't talk on the phone tonight. It confused him, but he told you goodnight anyway and that he'll call you tomorrow. If only he knew.

Trying to fall asleep was hard. Jitters we're playing with you, but the morning was brutal. The sun wasn't even up, so you shouldn't be up. Curses. It's fine, you'll sleep on the plane.

"Ladies and gentlemen if you could please buckle your seatbelts, we'll be landing here shortly." The flight attendant started walking down the passageway to make sure everyone had their seatbelts on.

Back in California. You were here a year ago now that it's officially June. Crazy how time has flown. Sad that Andi couldn't be here with you this time. Happy that you took a plane though.

Coming out into the lobby where people were waiting for their friends and family, you could spot Haz being surrounded by multiple teenage girls. He was trying to take selfie's and talk to everyone, but you could tell he was still searching for you.

Decided to join in on the fun, you ran up to the girls. "Oh my god. It's Harrison Osterfield. Your Tom Holland's best friend. Please could you sign my forehead. It'll complete all my dreams in life."

His head snapped in the direction of your voice and rolled his eyes. He pushed passed the fans and wrapped you in a hug. The girls started swarming the two of you taking pictures of the interaction.

"No way. It's (y/n) (y/l/n). She's the girl who was Tom's date to the premiere in February!" The fans were now asking you for photos.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh my god. It's Tom's birthday. What if is she's here for him."

"Can you please confirm you and Tom are dating?"

"Sorry but I really have to go." You and Haz wormed your way out of the eye of the storm and went to baggage claim, keeping your heads down. You and Tom have mainly kept things quiet between you two. No posting of anything, or saying anything about each other to the public. If any pictures were taken, it was kept in the confinements of your phones. The only people who knew for a fact you two were dating was Haz, Andi, and Tom's family. "I guess the surprise is ruined now. Tom will see the photos somewhere online. It was a good idea, I'm sorry."

Haz pulled out a phone you recognized to be Tom's. "Stole it from him this morning while he was asleep. Left him a note saying I had to go grab milk so we have to stop there after this."

"But the milk is a lie because you're coming to pick me up."

"Yeah but we actually need milk."

You chuckled. "Well okay then. Let's go get some milk."

Love going to a store to grab more than what you went for. You got the milk, but you also got balloons, streamers, confetti poppers. You and Haz wanted to decorate the living room hoping Tom wasn't awake yet.

When you made it the apartment, Haz made you wait outside. "Coast is clear." He was whispering letting you know Tom was still out.

This was the first time you've ever seen their place. Assuming this is where they stayed last year as well. It was all open planed. Kitchen to your left, living area in front of you, the table for the dining area was on your right. There was a door in between the table and the living room. Haz told you that was Tom's room, but for now you would put your stuff in his room so Tom wouldn't suspect anything when he walked out. Haz's room was down a hall past the kitchen. There were two other doors, one was a bathroom and the other was a hall closet with a washer and dryer.

"Okay so we're going to decorate the living room. Tom's still passed out so we have a little time before he wakes up. You're going to hide in here and come out when I tell you to."

Fingers crossed he doesn't come out when we're decorating. Streamers hanging and twirling around the room, check. Balloons held down by weights on the table, around the chairs, and by his door, check. Confetti poppers in your hands for when you yell surprise, check. Cheesy yet cute, confirmative.

You ran back in Haz's room when you heard rustling noise come from the other side of Tom's door.

"Happy birthday!" Haz shouted releasing a few of the poppers.

"Did you do this all by yourself?" Tom's raspy morning voice was something different.

"I did not."

You could hear the confusion in Tom's voice. "Why do you have a creepy smile right now?"

"Repeat after me. My."

"My."

"Girl."

"Girl."

"Friend."

"Friend."

"Is."

"Is."

"Here."

"Here. My girl friend is here. Wait. My girlfriend is here. Where?" His voice going from confusion to excited made you feel over the top happy.

You rushed out of the room releasing the confetti. "Happy twenty-third birthday!"

Tom wrapped you in his arms kissing you repeatedly. "No way. This is the best surprise ever."

"Glad to be a contributor to that." Haz joined in on the hug.

Both of them released you. "How long have you been here? How long are you staying?"

"Haz picked me up at the airport around 8:30ish, staying until Thursday. I have articles I have to turn in on Friday."

"I have you for five days." Tom wrapped you in another hug, squeezing tight.

"Indeed you do. When you're filming I can work on my papers and write a bit."

"One day I have to show you around set. You can meet everyone and see where all the magic happens."

"There's a party tonight if you want to go. It's a cast and crew thing, nothing huge. Tom and I were going to go." Haz pulled out a bag of cereal, the milk, and a bowel.

"Is this the real reason you invited me here?" You pulled the bowl away from Haz before he could make his "breakfast".

"What could you possibly mean?" Haz had a smirk on his face.

"Is this what you normally eat in the mornings?"

"Unless we go out for breakfast."

"Or if they serve breakfast on set." Tom cut in.

"I should've known. Move." You didn't even wait for Haz to move, you just pushed him away from the kitchen.

You started going through the fridge and cabinets to look for something edible. Wasn't much, but they did have pancake batter, fruits, and bacon.

Tom was being extra clingy today. In the middle of cooking he came up and hugged you from behind. "Can I help you?"

"No. This is enough right here." He snuggled his head more on your back.

"I'm taking this as a good sign that you liked the surprise."

You could feel him nod his head. "Very good surprise."

His response made a smile form on your face. This boy just makes your heart flutter. "Tommy I need to move to flip over the pancakes." He didn't let go, just side stepped with you. "Are you not going to let go?"

"No."

"Okay then."

You continued to cook with a human monkey on your back until he left to go join Haz on the couch. You made three plates. Each with two pancakes, three slices of bacon, and three strawberries. There was a plate of extra bacon and a bowl of pancake batter near the stove if they wanted more.

"Sam would like the way you placed everything so aesthetically." Tom took a bite of his bacon.

"Sam?"

"Harry's twin. You haven't met him yet." Haz spoke.

"Speaking of my family, my mom wants to meet you."

You tried not to choke on your pancake. "Your mom wants to meet me? Already?"

"Well it doesn't help that the girl he's been talking about for almost a year is now dating him." Haz tried to take a piece of bacon off your plate but you smacked his hand away. "Ow."

"There's a plate in the kitchen. Hands off mine. Now back to your family, when?"

"We'll have to wait until filming is over so we can stay in London for a bit." London. You haven't even been out of the United States yet. "You'll get to meet Paddy and Sam."

Okay, cool. Go to London, meet the rest of his family. No big deal. He said after filming so in August maybe? See, you have time.

"How's filming going?" You were trying to steer the conversation away from the whole idea of meeting new family members. You were happy he wanted you to meet his family, but as his girlfriend? You two only started dating a few weeks ago. That adds a whole new level of stress. Gotta make a good first impression and hope that they like you. Moms are very important to get along with, in your opinion anyway.

"Good. I have a few scenes where I have to go and recuse a kidnapped Olivia."

Olivia. The name itself made your blood boil. New topic, now would be a very good time to switch the conversation. "And how is Olivia?"

Haz's eyes widened. He knew after the whole 'I'm his girlfriend' thing, you did not like her. "She does her scenes then leaves."

Tom also knew your feelings towards her and now regretted bringing her up at all. "We've been having separate scenes lately. She's filming with a few guys who kidnapped her. I'm filming the ones where I try and figure out where they took her." You knew he said that to try and make you feel better. You didn't want to be the the jealous type, but you did not trust that bitch.

"Cool. Cool." You got up to go grab the plate of bacon and juice. You placed them both on the table, scooting the plate near Haz so he would stop trying to steal yours. You filled your glass back up and took a drink. "So what time is that party tonight?"

At the party, people were dressed up. Short dresses, full on glam makeup, hair all done. Loud music escaped every time someone opened the door to go inside. "Haz I thought you said this was going to be a small party."

"I thought it was. Word must've got out." He made his way inside leaving you and Tom standing in the driveway.

Luckily you didn't dress down too casually. You had on a dress, but it wasn't as short or tight as the ones these girls were wearing. You hair was curled into a loose ponytail, and your normal amount of makeup of just mascara on. You grabbed Tom's hand and walked inside.

Music was blaring and people were dancing or playing games. Felt like an over the top college party, but everyone here seemed to be legal drinking age.

"I'm going to need something to drink." You yelled to Tom.

"What?"

"I need something to drink." You slowed down each word and tried to yell louder.

"I can't hear you."

You pointed over where the drinks were and he nodded his head following you. You both grabbed a beer and headed outside, hoping to find somewhere where you didn't feel like your ear drums were going to burst.

"I feel like being in there for more than ten minutes will make you go deaf. Or have a permanent ringing noise."

Tom chuckled taking a sip of his beer. "I know what you mean. I wonder if Haz is okay."

"Bless his heart, probably going to have to yell at him when we get home so he can hear us."

Tom started acting out what he thought that scenario would look like when a guy you've never met before walked up to the two of you. "Hey Tom, happy birthday. Didn't know if you would make it or not."

Tom got up and did that bro man hug things guys do. "Thanks, and hey, It's a great party."

Then guys attention turned to you. "And who is this beautiful lady?"

"This is (y/n). (Y/n) this is James. He's one of the producers of the movie. This is also his house. He's the one who recommended that restaurant we all went to last year before you and Andi left town."

You stuck your hand out to shake his. "Nice to meet you."

He took your hand and kissed the top of it. "A pleasure." He gave you a wink before standing back upright. "Tom they're about to play beer pong if you'd like to join. (Y/n) you're welcome to be my partner since he always likes to tag with Harrison."

You looked over to your side to see Tom getting annoyed. "No that's okay. I think I'll just watch."

"Well let me know if you change your mind beautiful." James headed back inside.

"Gross."

Tom laughed at you and you both went to the ping pong table where people were crowding around to watch the beer pong game unfold.

Haz ran up to the two of you. "Tom, want to go play?"

"Not tonight. We never play just once and I don't feel like waking up tomorrow hungover."

"(Y/n)?"

"You're asking the wrong person." Haz gave you puppy dog eyes. "One game and that's it."

One game turned into two which turned into three. Now you were on your fourth game. Couldn't quit when you were on a winning streak. After each drink and playing for bit, you actually weren't half bad. Every time you made one in, you and Haz would jump up and high-five. Tom was sitting on the couch that was facing the table watching every game. You wanted so badly to go over to him and just take his face and kiss him. But nooo. This relationship was private.

You were on an all time high, about to take the shot of redemption. If you made it, you and Haz could still be in the game. If you didn't, the other team won. A flash of blonde hair caught your eye right when you threw the ball in the air. You turned to your right to see Olivia now sitting right next to Tom. She was starting to get handsy. You looked back at the ball to see it round the rim of the cup once and fall on the table bouncing off. The other team shouted, celebrating their win.

"Sorry Hazzy. I tried."

"What are you talking about? You were a much better teammate than Tom."

Tom. You looked back at the couch and both him and Olivia were gone. You started spinning around, the fast motion making you nauseous. You put your head in your hands to stop the spinning. A hand grabbed your waist and you jerked away. "Don't touch me."

"Hey it's me." Tom's soothing voice was whispering in your ear.

"I think I've had enough to drink tonight. Whatever was in those cups wasn't beer."

Tom chuckled and handed you a water bottle. "That's why I went and got you this."

"Thank you."

A higher pitched noise filled your ears. "You ran away from me back there." The one and only Olivia, the girl who can't take a hint.

"I was getting (y/n) some water."

"Oh (y/n)'s here?" You stepped out from behind Tom and her face dropped. "You're here."

"In the flesh." You turned to whisper in Tom's ear. "Is it okay if we go? I'm not feeling too good." It's been a while since you consumed a lot of alcohol in a small period of time, especially alcohol that wasn't beer.

"Yeah let's go." He grabbed your hand and started looking for Haz.

"Before you go, we have to sing you happy birthday. Jeremy." Olivia called out.

The DJ, who you guessed was Jeremy, stopped the music and grabbed a mic. "Alright everyone. We've got to wish a very important someone a happy birthday." A light was moved onto you and Tom. He was still holding your hand as everyone sang happy birthday to him. People pulled out their phones recording his reaction, including Haz who made his way to the front of the crowd. At the end when everyone cheered, Tom leaned down and kissed you. The action shocked you but you kissed him back.

"What was that for? I thought we were keeping this quiet. People were recording that."

"I didn't like the way James was looking at you just now."

With that, Tom grabbed Haz and all three of you headed home.

Haz walked straight to the couch and fell right on it. Not even bothering to change. Tom led you to his room and helped you take of your shoes. He grabbed a blank t-shirt from his closet and shorts from your bag for you to change into. You both got ready for bed, you being more sluggish than him.

When your head hit the pillow, you eyes shut. You were on the edge of falling asleep when Tom started playing with your hair. You didn't move, the action lulling you asleep faster.

"I know you're asleep but I'm going to say this anyway." Tom was whispering. "You don't know how much you mean to me. I know we've only been dating for a few weeks, but talking to you everyday for months has only made me fall, hard. I don't know what you're doing to me, but it's you and me, you understand?" He kissed the side of your head and leaned back with you in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 9.4K 25
Allison Carter moves to New York to escape her old life and old friends. When things fall through, leaving her with nothing, she must move back to Lo...
35.1K 629 159
This is a story about you (y/n) and Tom Holland. You and your best friend (Kristen) went to Comic-Con in LA for the first time and you were so excite...
64.9K 1.3K 30
Ages 14 and up Y/n has been best friends with the whole Holland family for years and soon realizes that she has more of a spot in the friend group th...
49.4K 495 33
****π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ**** Book Includes: ✡ Tom ✡ Harry ✡ Sam ✡ Paddy & ✡ Haz Update Day: Thursday ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ hope you gu...