Genshin Impact Oneshots (Fem...

By Xiao_Fang7887

Just a bunch of Genshin Impact oneshots with the guys and girls. Hope you all enjoy! More

Information Page
Just a Reminder
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
🔥Diluc🔥
⚡️Razor⚡️
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu 💧
❄Chongyun❄
🍰Kaeya🍰
🌬Venti🌬
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.3💧
⚡️Keqing⚡️
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.4 💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
?Scaramouche Pt.4?
?Scaramouche Pt.5?
?Scaramouche Pt.6?
⚡️Razor⚡️
❄Kaeya❄
⚠Bad News⚠
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🎂
🔥Klee🔥
💧Xingqui and Chongyun❄️
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
❄Kaeya❄
🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️
💎Zhongli💎
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🍰 Zhongli 🍰
?Scaramouche?
❄Chongyun❄
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
⚡️Razor⚡️
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Albedo💎
?Scaramoche?
🌬Jean🌬
💧Xingqiu💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🌬Venti🌬
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Bennett🔥
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu💧
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🔥Diluc🔥
?Dainsleif?
?Dainsleif Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
Let's Talk.
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
About MC
Your Child/Children
💎Albedo💎
❄Kaeya❄
🌬Xiao🌬
?Dainsleif?
💎Albedo💎
🔥Diluc🔥
Bia's Voicelines
Winner!
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Albedo Pt.2💎
🍰Xiao🍰
🍰Diluc🍰
Bia's Combat and other skills
Let's Talk, again.
💎Albedo Pt.3💎
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
About MC UPDATED
About MC: Romantic Edition UPDATED
❤Teppei❤
❤Teppei Pt.2❤
❤Teppei Pt.3❤
🍰Chongyun🍰
Text to speech
🎂
?Dainsleif?
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
?Scaramouche?
A New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
I'm Sorry
⭐Aether⭐
🔥Diluc🔥
❄Chongyun❄
?Dainsleif?
🌬Venti🌬
⚡️Razor⚡️
Just a Reminder
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🌬Sucrose🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
🔥Diluc Pt.2🔥
New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Dainslief?
❄Kaeya❄
Question
💧Childe💧
💎Albedo💎

About MC: Romantic Edition

8.1K 314 525
By Xiao_Fang7887

        The previous About MC thing was just a platonic relationship thing. Now into the romance! Also, children shall not be included (Diona [idc what you say if she's an adult but with a child like body I feel very uncomfortable], Qiqi, and Klee).

        Please do remember each version of (Y/n) is different in my plots. Example, in one she's Kaeya's fiance while another she's Diluc's wife and another she's Albedo's girlfriend. Same thing with these! Sometimes they'll have the same plot (like the school plot) but she'll have different relationships and sometimes a different personality (sweet and innocent in one or sarcastic and short tempered in another).

Aether

"(Y/n)? Oh, you must be referring to my fiancé! She is absolutely adorable when she sees cats and dogs. She always wants to pet them, give them hugs, give them treats, and overall she wants a pet. Sadly, we don't exactly have a home of our own, but I made a promise. Once her and I settle down, we can get a cat and a dog as our first pets, after we move in."

Albedo

"My wife is a very intelligent women. She knows alchemy and science like the back of her hand. Her drawing skills are amazing as well. She painted a portrait of our daughter and I, and I treasure it greatly. She will sometimes visit me while I'm working, with our daughter in her arms. I would do anything for them."

Amber

"My wife and I love gliding all around Mondstadt! We race all the time, and go on a lot of adventures together. We always have each others backs. Don't tell her, but I plan on getting a pet for her birthday!"

Barbra

"My girlfriend is so kind. She always heals everyone that needs help, and she volunteers at the Cathedral whenever she isn't busy with commissions. I plan on asking her to marry me soon, but I need to work hard to make show her I'm the only women for her."

Beidou

"I love my little fiancé. She's always waiting at the docks for me whenever I'm out on an adventure. Whenever I come back, she greets me with the biggest hug and a kiss.  How did I get so lucky to have her?"

Bennett

"I really don't know why (Y/n) said yes to being my girlfriend. I'm so unlucky, and when we go out to adventure, she always gets injured because of me. I love her so much, and I really hope my bad luck won't be the thing to drive her away. Huh? She won't leave me for a reason like that? I really am lucky."

Chongyun

"(Y/n) and I always go on ice cream dates. Sometimes she'll get some ice cream on her lips. It just gives me an excuse to kiss her. It's really cute when her face flushes red with embarrassment.

Dainsleif

"(Y/n) is waiting for me at home. She's taking care of our son while I'm away. I plan on bringing gifts and souvenirs home for her, while I bring some toys home for our son. I can't wait to go home and see her beautiful face."

Diluc

"(Y/n) and I have been married for about 5 years now. I met her when I was 20, visiting Nishati on information about the Delusion my father once had. I visited quite often before she asked me to go on a date with her. And here we are now, happily married with a child on the way. I will make sure our child has the freedom they want, and they can choose to have nothing to do with the wine industry once they grow up."

Fischl

"The empress only belongs to me. She reigns this world with me, making sure our people stay safe and are healthy. If some peasant dares try to harm her, my army shall destroy them."

"By empress, she means wife."

Ganyu

"Bia and I have been together for so long, but the day we first met is crystal clear in my memory. We met through Rex Lapis on the battle field during the Archon War. When the war had finally ended, I asked Bia to become my lover. I plan on asking her to marry me soon. I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

Hu Tao

"My adorable little girlfriend loves working with me! She has the prettiest (e/c) eyes, and her hair is as smooth as silk. But keep this in mind, her adorable appearance doesn't mean she can't kick your butt! She's so cute when she gets mad."

Jean

"Bia? Oh, you must mean (Y/n). Her and I met during the Stormterror incident. Her and I are only dating, but some day, I would love to ask her to be my fiancé. The day will come, but I first want to make sure we both have a stable income and can afford a house together. When that happens, I'll buy a ring."

Kaeya

"She's so cute to tease. (Y/n)'s pouty face just makes her all the more adorable to tease. When the rain comes and we are out in Mondstadt, we take cover under some of the trees, and I hold her in my arms to warm her up from the cold rain."

Keqing

"(Y/n) and I do not have a lot of time together, but when we are together, we eat at home and talk about our day. Sometimes when I have time off, we will have a picnic together. She makes the best food, no one can hold a candle to her cooking, her looks, her personality, just overall her."

La Signora

"I try to keep my wife away from the rest of the Harbingers as much as possible. None of them should be going near (Y/n), she is mine. Scaramouche would try and threaten her to provoke me, and Childe is just an idiot and would get her and himself killed. I let her go wherever she wants, except for the palace for her own safety."

Lisa

"My adorable wife loves inventing things with me. Just recently, we invented something called an air conditioner. Using electro crystals as the power source and Hoarfrost Cores as the source of the coolness, we are able to cool down homes and preserve food for a while longer. Not only is she smart, she's gorgeous as well. All the boys can stop hitting on her, she's mine.

Lumine

"(Y/n) and I travel a lot together. We camp out at night and watch the stars, holding each other for warmth on the nights that get a little too cold. She makes amazing food as well. Waking up to her smile and cooking? I couldn't ask for more."

Mona

"(Y/n) has a vast variety of knowledge of a lot of things. I could listen to her talk about anything for days, and I would never get bored or annoyed. Her voice always sooths me, except for when she has to remind me to pay rent."

Ningguan

"My girlfriend and I work together. When I get busy, (Y/n) is there to help me whenever I need it. She brings me food when I forget to eat, and she'll put a blanket over me when I fall asleep at my desk. She is a very sweet girl, I couldn't ask for anyone else."

Noelle

"I love (Y/n) greatly, but she won't let me do any of the chores. She says it's the least she could do for me because I'm always busy being the maid for the Knights. She's too sweet to me. Maybe I should make her a cake as a thank you present."

Razor

"She is my Lupical. Lupical approve of (Y/n). We expect pups soon. (Y/n) makes amazing food, and she will be a good mother."

Scaramouche

"You must be referring to my annoying girlfriend. Listen, she drives me crazy with that cute face and bubbly personality of hers, and she annoys the hell out of me with that adorable laugh. She's annoying, but I love her. She's mine, and if any of these useless bastards try and flirt with her, no one will be able to find their body. Eh?! I'm not soft for her! Shut up!"

Sucrose

"(Y/n) is my fiancé. We've only been engaged for a year, but we love each other like the first date we went on. I plan on making a potion to show her how much I really love and appreciate her. Do you think you can help me? Yes? Great! Thank you!"

Childe/Tartaglia

"(Y/n) is only my girlfriend, but her and I are planning on getting married someday, even if she says not for a while. Teucer is already looking forward to her becoming his big sister. Once there is no need for the Harbingers anymore, I will bring (Y/n) to my home and we can settle down together. Hm? Am I bribing her or kidnapping her? Oh no! She agreed to be my girlfriend. You should see her when she's jealous though, it's adorable."

Venti

"Bia and I have been married for quite a long time! When I was hibernating, Bia was in Nishati taking care of her people. Now, we are expecting a new god on the way! I hope it's a girl!"

Xangling

"My relationship with (Y/n)? She's my fiancé! We have a cook off all the time! Dad is usually the one who judges our cooking, and sometimes I win and sometimes she wins. Next time, I'll be the one to win. What's the prize if one of us wins? The winner gets to choose our next date! Last time, (Y/n) and I went on a picnic and shared our new dishes with one another. Hers was so good!"

Xiao

"The god of Energiro and I have been married for almost 200 years. She comes to Wangshu Inn whenever she doesn't have any work to do. We are expecting a little girl. If anyone even dares come near my child or wife, I will make you disappear."

Xingqiu

"My fiancé and I have reading dates together all the time. (Y/n) isn't from Liyue, she's from Nishati. She comes to Liyue often with new books from other nations that her friend visits. We usually read at my home, with her on my lap with my chin resting on her head as we both read a book together. She's so cute when she gets excited about a new book."

Xinyan

"Do you wanna know how I proposed to (Y/n)? I wrote her a song. Yes, I did change my music style a little so it was more romantic, but she loves my music just the way it is. Anyways, I'm writing a song for our wedding day. Can you help me? I want to make sure it's perfect for my future wife."

Zhongli

"Bia and I got married not long after the Archon War had ended. We recently had our son, Delun. (Y/n) stays in LIyue as much as possible. Sometimes I have to leave a night, warding off the creatures that dare harm my family. I would go through another war if it means keeping my wife and child as safe as possible."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 20.8K 74
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. © Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...
43.9K 435 33
Enjoy the oneshots
3.8M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...
2.3M 54.1K 132
❝ be the main character to YOUR own story. ❞ ━ genshin impact oneshots. started : oct 24 , 2020 ended : april 13, 2022 all characters belong to miHoY...