Escaping The Maze (Maze Runne...

By Liyah905

Everyone knows that Tressa was the 'last one ever' but what if she didn't come up alone? What will happen if... More

Living in the Glade
Ben.
Alby. Teresa.
Lost Girl
You What!?
Don't Leave us. Please
Stop!
I'll give you a chance
We're not done?
Let's go!
Cranks
Storm!?
I like food...
Leave me alone Tommy
I need to talk to you
You little bitch
Come on...
It has to be over
Death Cure
Kiss Me! Fight Me!
No you're not
Denver?
Tommy...
No, I thought you were dead
I'm So Sorry
Newt...
It's You
Alright
Do it.
Come On Now
My Fault
New Start
Raven...
Bonfire
Please.
Just Don't
I'm Sorry.
I hate you
My Family
Leave
Our Secret

2 Greenies!?

342 17 5
By Liyah905

I woke up and it felt like I was in a cage. There were things everywhere. It was another person in there also I could feel them.

"Who are you?" I asked nervously.

"My name is Teresa" she said.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"My name is Raven" I said.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked. "No idea" she said.

We spent most of the ride having small talk. Then it started getting bumpy. I heard Teresa hit something I didn't know what she hit because it was pitch black.

"Teresa!"I kept yelling her name and she didn't answer.

I kept myself against a corner. After a few more minutes it made a stop. There was a top and it opened. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust and when it did all I seen were guys. I finally could see Teresa she was pretty. A guy who had dirty blonde hair jumped down and went towards Teresa. I wanted to say something but I frozen in fear.

"It's a girl...and I think she dead" the boy said. Just after he said that Teresa popped up taking in heavy breathes.

"Thomas....Raven..." she said and fell back down.

Everyone looked at this guy. Then, they turned their gaze to me. The boy started walking towards me. I crawled back further into the corner if that was even possible.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said he has an English accent.

He put out his hand for me to take. I was hesitant and my hand was shaking. I took it, but I feel scared.

"Step threw the rope, hun" he told me and I did.

When I got pulled out I looked around it was all guys and I looked and seen the woods. Someone grabbed Teresa and they tried to see what's wrong with her.

"Back up give her room can't you see she's already bloody scared" the blonde boy said.

They backed up and I seen an opening and ran for the woods. I was almost there, I heard them running.

"Mihno get your runners and go get her" I heard someone yell.

That only made me run faster. I looked back and they were close. I kept running I jumped over any and everything. I looked behind again and they were closer. I looked ahead and seen a branch and it looked sturdy enough.

I started running even faster if that was possible and jumped up on the branch and started looking for other sturdy branches. When I seen other ones I started jumping on them.

"Be careful Ben" I heard from below me. I looked behind me and seen a guy right behind me.

That only made me go faster.

I kept jumping, I made it to the branch and I jumped on it but it wasn't as sturdy as I thought it was. I fell on my arm and it hurt like hell. I wasn't going to stop though. My eyes were tearing up from the pain in my arm. I fell over a log and fell on that same arm again. The guys caught up to me.

"Calm down it's okay" an asian guy said.

"My name is Minho" he informed me moving towards me slowly and I crawled back slowly.

"Please don't hurt me please" I begged. This time my tears were full of hurt and fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you we're not going to hurt you" he assured me.

He reached his hand out for me to take. "I...I can't my arm" I managed to say.

"She fell on it bad" I believe it was Ben who said that.

"Here let me see" Minho said.

He reached for my arm and as soon as he took it and started moving it a bit pain struck threw it. I snatched my arm back I tried to fight the tears but they managed to come out.

"We have to take her to the med-jacks" Minho said.

"Oh and that's michale" he said pointin to a guy who was dark skin but not super dark and he had dreads. Ben and Michale walked in front of us and I stood side by side with Minho.

"What's your name?" Minho asked.

"Raven" I whispered.

"What was that?" he asked again.

"Raven" I said a little louder.

"One more time" he said.

"Raven" I said more loudly that Michale and Ben had to turn around for a split second shocked.

"I heard you the first time, I just wanted to mess with you" he smirked and I let out a little laugh.

We made it out the woods and as soon as we got back to this place everyone looked and a few people started walking towards us. I stopped dead in my tracks and went behind Minho. He turned around once he noticed I wasn't next to him anymore.

"Listen, I promise I won't let anyone hurt you" he said grabbing my shoulders reassuring me. "Okay" he said and I nodded in response.

He pulled me close to him and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" the blonde guy from before asked.

"Yeah, shuck-face just hurt her arm" Minho said.

"By the way my name is Newt" he said. "Raven" I said.

Minho walked me to a building there were a few guys there already they were around Teresa as much as I wanted to tell them to back off I couldn't the pain hurt like hell and I can't even lie those guys looked a bit intimidating.

"Jeff, she hurt her arm" he said. A guy came up to me and checked my arm. I didn't really look at it but when I did it was bad but not to bad. Jeff was in the middle of cleaning my wounds I had a couple of scatches and my skin was peeled a little.

It stung a lot. "Hi, I'm Thomas" a guy said to me as he walked to where I am.

I waved with my good hand .

"I kind of see your shy" He said and I sent him a small smile and a nod.

"How is she?" I asked building up my courage. "She's just in a coma" he told me.

Jeff wrapped my arm "You're good to go" Jeff told me and I thanked him.

I got up and wanted to see Teresa and they are just taking care of her.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Newt asked.

"Fine" I said trying to relax a little.

"Come on, I think it's time you meet Alby" Newt said and I nodded. When we stepped outside I seen no sign of Mihno.

"What's this place?" I finally asked.

"The glade" he informed me.

"Alby" Newt called and a guy with dark skin.

"Hey Newt is this the new grennie?" He asked he had a smile and I felt a good vibe around him.

"One of them" Newt said.

"Well, welcome to the glade" he said. "What happened to your arm?" he asked.

"I fell on it the wrong way" I said.

A guy with short blonde hair and freckles came up to us. "Alby does anything else need to be fixed?" The guy asked Alby.

"Not that I know of yet, check to go see if everything is sturdy at the tower" Alby said.

"Wow new greenie not bad, my name is Gally" he said winking at me.

"Gally just leave the girl alone" Newt said. "Sure, until later" he said walking away.

"I'll take it from here" Alby told Newt and Newt nodded in response.

"Come on there's someone I think you might like, his name is Chuck" Alby informed me. With that we walked to find Chuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hey so this was a really long first chapter I really hoped you liked it. I also want to describe want Raven looks like. She is dark skin but a few shades brighter than Alby so she's not super dark it's like Rihanna's skin tone. She has dark brown hair that comes between the top and middle of her back and brown eyes. Now her physical shape is she has medium sized breast, she has a flat stomach, she also has like a medium sized butt in case y'all wanted to know. But I really hoped you liked it because I've had this story on my mind for awhile so yeah. Don't forget to vote a comment. Thanks for supporting me and the words count is 1402. See ya✌
Also who's you favorite Maze runner character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...