Oblivion

Door xsheyx_

Two of the most famous gangs filled with some of the best serial killers out there. Ivy Moore, rude, disrespe... Meer

Prologue
Characters
Part 1: Oblivion
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Part 2: If I touch her...
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Part 3: Forest Green
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note

Chapter 16

646 20 1
Door xsheyx_

We pull up to the same tall building I practically grew up in, but this time it looked abandoned. There were barely any cars parked near it.

I step out of the car and walk towards the entrance with Paxton right behind me. I pull open the doors and look around the building. Nobody was here.

"Let's go to my dad's office." I say to Paxton.

We walk into the elevator and make our way up to my dad's office.

I look around the elevator and a bunch of memories come flooding back.

The day I met Paxton. I remembered the words that came out of his mouth right here in this elevator.

"Please we all know you would get killed pretty easily if your daddy didn't have all these weapons and men working for him."

Maybe he was right. Look at me, it's like I always need my dad. I can't even do a mission that's far away from him, and I hate the feeling that none of his men are in this building greeting me or the feeling I get watching those same men get scared as they see me walking up to them.

"Ivy." I hear Paxton's voice.

I look up and see him standing outside of the elevator doors.

I push my thoughts away and walk out.

I look around the hallway and don't see anybody.

"Come on." I tell Paxton as I lead us down the hallway to my dad's office.

"Where is everyone?" Paxton asked as we walked.

"I don't know."

We finally reach my dad's office and I push the big doors open expecting to see my dad. Empty.

"Where is he?" I question as I look around the room.

"Call him." Paxton suggests.

I obey and pull my phone out and call my dad.

I pull the phone up to my ear and listen to the sound of the ringing.

"Come on answer." I mutter to myself.

Then all of a sudden I hear the sound of his voicemail.

I wait for the beep before talking.

"Hey dad it's me Ivy. Paxton and I are in your office. We came back, but you're not here. I'm worried dad. Where are you? Where's William? Please answer." I explained.

I ended the call and looked back down at the phone hoping to see a text or something from him.

"Ivy. You have to see this." Paxton says.

I turn around and see Paxton look at something on my dad's desk.

I rush over next to him and he points to a file with Randy's picture in it.

I look at the papers in the folder and scan all the information.

"He knew." Paxton blurted out.

"What?" I looked up at him.

"Your dad. He knew this whole time." He added.

I looked at Paxton then back down at the folder.

He was right. All of this information was sitting right in front of us and none of it said that Randy worked for the government.

"He lied to us. He was the one who set us up." I started still keeping my focus on the folder.

I feel my blood boil as I think about the fact that my dad lied to us.

"Why would he do this? Why?" I questioned.

"God. I hate him!" I yell.

"Ivy calm down." Paxton says in a gentle voice.

"No, no. We almost killed a random person because he didn't tell us the truth."

"Ivy please-" Paxton gets interrupted by a giant booming sound.

Paxton and I look at the office doors and hear sounds of men yelling coming from down the hallway.

"Where are they?!" They yell.

"Hide." Paxton blurts out.

"Where?" I ask.

"Come." Paxton says, pulling me towards the doors of the office.

I grab the file of Randy, folding it and sticking it in my back pocket.

We stand near the doors crouched down.

"Do you have your gun?" He asks.

"Never leave without it." I say pulling it out of my waistband.

Paxton smiles before kicking the door open.

He grabs my hand and we walk out into the hallway and see the faces of men in black masks.

"There they are!" One of them yells as he points at us.

One of the men points their gun at us and shoots but Paxton pulls me down.

I quickly shoot the guy in the leg making him fall to the ground.

"Let's get out of here." Paxton says.

He gets up to run towards the men but I pull him back.

"Emergency Stairs." I say.

I pull Paxton the other direction and we run towards the stairs.

"Get them!" I hear them call behind us.

Paxton and I ran as fast as we could down the long hallway until we got to the stairs.

We run down the stairs, the men right behind us.

I hear more loud gunshots from behind us, I feel something warm crawl down my back but ignore it and focus on getting away.

We rush out into the parking lot and I'm hit with the cold breeze as we run towards our car.

I turn around and see less guys behind us so I shoot as many of them as I can. I watch their bodys hit the ground.

"Nice job tesorina." Paxton compliments.

"Why, thank you." I reply.

We finally reached the car and got in as fast we could.

Paxton pulls out and I hear glass break behind us. I turn around and see a bullet whole in the back window of the car.

"Holy crap." Paxton says.

I turn back around and try to catch my breath. I lean back in my seat and that's when I feel a sharp pain on my lower back.

I jolt forward and scream in pain.

"Ivy? What's wrong?" Paxton asks.

"It hurts." I reply.

Paxton stops the car on the side of the road and turns to me. He looks at my back and my seat.

"Crap. No,No." He blurts out.

"Paxton." I groan in pain.

"They shot you." He says.

I move my hand towards the spot where it hurts and feel a wet liquid. I pull my hand back and look down at it and see blood all over my fingers.

Paxton looks in the back seat and grabs his backpack.

He opens the zipper and digs through it until he pulls out a white T-shirt.
He throws the backpack in the back and comes closer to me.

"I'm gonna wrap this around you to hold some of the blood back." He says.

I nod.

He wraps the white shirt around my waist and ties it in a tight knot.

"Try not to move okay?" He tells me.

I nod.

He turns back towards the steering wheel and drives down the road.

I looked at his hands that had my blood all over them, which made me feel something. Like some sort of comfort?

I lean my head back against the seat as I try to keep myself awake but I feel my body start to shut down.

"Ivy, come on. Stay awake." I hear Paxtons voice.

I look up at him and see his worried eyes looking down at me.

"Tell me something." He blurts out.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Tell me how annoying I am. How I sometimes get on your nerves." He replies.

I let out a soft laugh.

"You're always getting on my nerves." I say, my voice in a low whisper.

I hear Paxton chuckle.

"Tell me more." He adds.

"D- did I ever tell you how you eat too much?" I went on.

"Oh yeah? Does that annoy you too?" He asks, I hear the small sense of humor in his voice.

"Yeah." I laugh.

My eyes close as I feel the pain get worse.

"Come on Ivy, there's got to be more things that annoy you." I hear Paxton say.

"You don't always annoy me." I whisper.

"I don't?" Paxton asks.

I shake my head slightly.

"You're a good partner. I- I'm glad that I got to work with you." I say as I feel the pain get even worse.

I groan.

"We're almost there." Paxton says.

I feel his warm hand on my leg as he says that.

I smile as I feel the warm feeling from his hand on my leg.

"Tesorina?" Paxton says.

I feel everything in my body suddenly disappear as I hear Paxton's voice slowly fade.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.5M 96.2K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
81.9K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
12.9K 699 26
"And just for the record, I'm not a prostitute and will never be, cause this butt is worth millions honey. #Notforsalebish." I sassed and hung up aga...
6.5K 140 27
Hey. I'm just your average girl. I got it all. Family, friends and a social life. I like going outside seeking danger and adventure around every corn...