ASTROPHILE ๐ŸŒŸ miya chinen

Da groovycheetah

ASTROPHILE โคท a miya chinen fanfiction ๐Ÿ”œIN WHICH # online best friends(lvrs..?) but real life enemies Altro

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
L๐Ÿ’šVE!!!
princess
strangers
chop chop!
PLEASE, DON'T TAKE DAD!
truce
surprise!
omg thanks!
some bunny loves you๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ’“
cant see the haters
starboy
โญ๏ธ
CRAAASH
i wanna be yours
muah.
picnic
his hoodie
"astrophile"
FINALE.... wtf

cardi

10.2K 461 2K
Da groovycheetah

HEATHER | CONAN G.

"what sight for sore eyes"

"Whatever, fuck you!" Y/n heard Joe say loudly in another room. The pair were fighting again? Seriously? They had literally just arrived at the place they would be staying at.

"When and where?" Cherry Blossom hissed back. Ooh, I need to watch this unfold. Y/n thought as she bounced over to the room the two men were in.

"You little fucker" Joe replied as cherry laughed.

"I can literally smell the sexual tension you two have, it's not normal" Y/n said lightly as the two men both froze to glance at the 13 year old girl at the doorway. "Basically, I sensed tension and came as fast as I could"

"Aren't you too young for those things?" Cherry Blossom asked. "And did you hear what uhm, we were saying..?"

"Oh no, you underestimate me" Y/n smiled. "And yes, I heard what you said."

"What the fuck" Joe whispered. "This kid is creepy as shit"

"I heard that 😤😤😤"

"Hold the swearing" Cherry Blossom said worriedly. "She's still 13, right?"

"No I'm a 523 year old vampire" Y/n replied sweetly. The two grown men looked as though they actually believed her. "Just kidding!" Y/n laughed.

Joe and Cherry stared awkwardly at Y/n, gaping, before sharing a concerned glance.

"You both really give off married couple energy. Cherry, wheres that engagement ring?" Y/n continued. "And can I be the priest at your wedding?" She put her hands together. "Joe, do you take Cherry Blossom as your lawfully wedded wife? Cherry Blossom, do you take Joe to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

The newly weds looked both offended and horrified as they stared at Y/n.

"Go on, say your vows"

When the two men stayed silent, Y/n tsked. "Gotta take matters into my own hands" she hopped behind Cherry, and imitating his voice, she said "I do"

She then quickly slid behind joe, putting on a deep voice as she said "I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" Y/n announced. She turned to Joe and gestured to Cherry"You may now kiss the bride"

The two stared at Y/n, scared, as they slowly backed away from their own wedding. Y/n smiled, satisfied at the horror she had caused, and walked away.

━━

Miya sat at the table, eating his rice calmly as he played on his nintendo. The adults were drunk and crazy, and Y/n was partying along with them, seeming as crackheaded as them without the alcohol.

Joe and Shadow were singing let it go at the top of their lungs, extremely off tune as Miya blocked his ears from the horrible noise. 

"LETTTT IT GOOOOOOOOO" Shadow screamed.

"LET IT GOOOOOO" Joe sang. Miya felt the loudness shake through the entire room. 

"I think your voice just caused an earthquake" Miya said, looking up from his game. 

"You little sh-" Joe started, before Cherry grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Language" Cherry said calmly. The pinkette seemed to be the only one of the adults who was acting reasonable.

Joe grumbled.

Miya rolled his eyes at the basically married couple and returned to his game, only to be pulled up by Reki. "What now" He asked impatiently.

Reki grabbed the nintendo out of his hands, throwing it to Langa as he laughed. "Miya, don't be boring and play your games all day, come sing karaoke with me and the others"

"No"

"I'm taking away your nintendo for now. I'll only give it back after you sing with us" Langa called from the other side of the room, Miya's nintendo in his hands. They had planned this out.

"I really regret coming" Miya crossed his arms.

"So are you going to sing or not?" 

"fine. Just so I can have my nintendo back." 

Y/n stood there, looking displeased as she saw Miya. "Why did you bring him here? We were fine without him"

"Because he's antisocial and we're trying to fix that" Reki responded. "Now who's singing next?"

"Me" Y/n said quickly.

"Me" Miya said at the same time. They glared at eachother.

"I thought you didn't want to sing, hm?" Y/n narrowed her eyes.

"I'm just trying to get this over with so I can go back to playing games" Miya hissed back.

"You two can sing together" Langa smiled. 

Immediately, Miya made a pros and cons list in his head:

PROS:

-Will get nintendo back faster

CONS:

-Will have to sing with Y/n

Reki and Langa really won't stop trying to get me and Y/n together, Miya thought. Whatever, it's just one song anyway.

"Fine" Miya seethed.

"I'm choosing the song" Y/n said, not letting Miya protest. "Carla, play WAP, by Cardi B, karaoke version"

Carla immediately lit up. "Now playing, karaoke version of WAP by Cardi B"

"I want Carla" Y/n said. "I love Carla" She turned towards Miya. "You do know this song, right?"

"Don't know" Miya replied flatly.

"Wait, Y/n. Isn't wap a bit-" Reki started.

Y/n interrupted him by belting out the lyrics. "I do love cardi!!" she added with a laugh.

Everyone paused as they all stared at the young girl singing such inappropriate lyrics. "

Y/n-" Cherry said as he headed over to them. Joe scratched his head in confusion as he followed. "Maybe you should change the song. Sing, uh, a disney song maybe?"

"Yeah, like that ocean song from moana!" said joe enthusiastically.

"oh c'mon grandpas, sing!! you know you want to.."

begrudgingly, the two men shared a glance.

"i said certified freak...." y/n began, trailing off.

"seven days a week" Finished Cherry, looking surprised that he actually sang the song.

"have some emotion!" Miya hopped in, rapping out the next verse before the others could.

"We do have emotion!" joe argued.

"nahh" Y/n crossed her arms. 

"Fine!" Joe's expression turned to determination. "We'll sing"

And the obliged. Joe, Cherry, Miya and Y/n went through the entire song with the most emotion they could muster, whilst Reki and Langa cuddled and watched with amusement.

"Wow" Langa managed after the music stopped.

Y/n gasped for breath. "what a fucking workout"

"who knew singing cardi b could be so tiring??!" demanded miya.

"That was." Reki paused. "Interesting?"

"Sometimes I forget that you two are only 13" laughed shadow.

"Anyone wanna play truth or dare-?" Y/n queried.

"I'm in" Joe nodded, with everyone else chorusing "I'm in".

Miya thought over his options. Truth or dare sounded interesting, but he didn't want to be asked personal questions either. "Langa, you promised to return my nintendo"

Langa ignored his question as Miya glared at the blue haired boy.

"Miyaa" Y/n had walked over to him and poked him on the cheek. Hard. "You playing or not? don't be boring"

Miya sighed. "I'll play. happy?"

"Very"

A/N: This chapter is kinda chaotic um😃

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

48.4K 1.1K 42
๏ผˆ ๋‹ด์•„ ๋–จ์ณ๋‚ด ๏ผ‰ ๐Ÿ’ญ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—… ๐—Œ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ...
7.3K 258 3
โ๐™„ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’ ๐™‚๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™Ž, ๐™„๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™.โž โฎ‘ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
24.3K 863 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
101K 2.7K 28
Miya Chinen x reader Miya always pushed people away because he figured that they'd all leave him alone in the end anyway; except for one person. Y/n...