His Bride.

By MysticDrvp

izuku midoriya is 22, he was diagnosed quirkless at five, ever since then he been beat and tortured by his da... More

important
1~1
1~2
1~3
bedroom designs for izuku
bedroom designs for eri
1~4
1~5
1~6
Eri's room items
izukus room items
izukus rides
an outfit that izuku and eri shall wear.
1~7
1~8
hero outfit
1~9
lemon
1~10
1~11
say goodbye
1~12
hello
Quiz!
Epilogue

Im the Daddy here

6.4K 147 103
By MysticDrvp

I'm sorry I'm not that big in the mha fandom anymore mainly cause I got dragged back into the minecraft fandom by a green block man, a anarchist pig, a london musician, and a raging child, forgive me for not updating sooner.

This is the last chapter

Unless you want a what are they doing with there lives now chapter.

Also new villian outfit just picture it with a mask.

Tw

Onto the book.

"And this will cancel all quirks except my family's with a click of a button?" Izuku asked in his school uniform, today he would expose himself, after gaining the trust of many in his school, by being a toy something to touch since he was to oblivious and innocent to know what was going on.

He let people touch him, use their quirks to use him, manipulated them into his fingers.

Uraraka was the easiest.

Just show the girl a smile and act like you care she'll bow down to you.

But she also took money when she learned he had money, when he came out a male finally she asked to see his dick for a biology class, in which she toyed with it. "Whore" was what she was to izuku, a money seeking whore.

Expelled for the assumption of being a stripper.

Iida

Be interested in his nerd talk, convince him no one else was and he'd want you and only you.

He want izuku to himself "selfish and demanding" when his brothers mishap came to play all he did was push izuku over but then he died trying to kill stain, izuku could have helped him, but he thought one less was better.

Sero

All izuku had to do was ask for Spanish lessons and speak it like he been speaking it since birth, when izuku spoke there was a seductive and innocence tone into play, made him fall over his heals

He had izuku sit on his lap during studying in his office, urging him to move forward in backwards on him. "Horny but who wasn't," was what izuku thought of him.

Izuku killed him in the park, "sucide" form overdose they said on the news. Fly high high boy.

Momo

She liked being the mom figure in the slut figure, she was like mineta but only towards him, she knew of jiros feeling but ignored it. She had izuku sit on her lap, lay in her boobs, suck on her nipples she said it was to see if she could process different liquids as well, but in reality she just want izuku to swallow her tiddies.

Bakugo

Cock sucker....he wanted his cock to be sucked for pleasure and he admitted it.

Izuku left him alive.

Izuku killed many and left most alive, in the end it came down to the day all quirks was gone.

Festival day.

"Yes Izuku, we will realise it in the air for everyone to inhale with out suspicion, after we'll run through the streets shooting those with the drug," his fathers doctor told him, he chuckled at first before it turned into a full blown psychotic laugh, he struck fear in everyone's hearts, the small child he used to be was no more, now he was a deadly weapon known in to only villains, when he went against villains in school he would injure them so bad, it would be better if they were dead.

"Papa..." izukus laugh was cut short by his fearful daughter, he turned to look her in the eyes with a warm smile, he bent to her level and hugged her. "Sorry Eri," he told her, she was still frighten, izuku became more scary for her, his smile was a haunting to many. "Izuku dear school is going to start soon, it's time for you to head out," his mother told him, he nodded and plastered a fake smile on his face.

"Goodbye everyone see you at the chaos starting, izuku said putting his backpack on, his family waved by to him, and he got on his bike riding away.

"He scares me now...." his mother was the first to speak, "he scares us all..." his brother spoke for everyone, they were worried, worried for everyone's safety, something inside them told them Izuku shouldn't be alive, if he was.....then you should say goodbye to humanity.

.

At school izuku got ready in the male lockers with the other lasting males, he stripped down to the boxers ignoring the stares, he place his bracelet on to change his cloths to his villain wear, he smiled at the thought of one of his most gruesome kills, the one infront of everyone.

Izuku gave his French classmate a exploding slice of cheese, as a gift when he ate it at lunch his stomach blew up, causing everyone to scream in fear, izuku sat infront of him with a small smile, continuing to eat his bloody katsudon.

After izuku finished changing he helped everyone get dress, zipping there cloths and buttoning their shirts, after that he went to the girls lockers, he was allowed in all the time, he saw all of there boobs and undressed bodies, they never got dress right away they waited for izuku and when he came the toyed with him.

Grape

"Izuku sit on the bench," Momo told the boy, he nodded and sat, the girls came to him and slid his pants down sucking on his cock, they kissed and nibbled on it waiting for him to reach climax and when he did the swallowed, they layed him down on the bench and sat on his face making him lick and bite their pussys.

Momo always had herself chewed out first, Izuku swirled his tounge inside of her pussy as she clenched her walls over and over against his tounge, he licked clean the cum spilling out of her, he nibbled the inside of her as she moaned in delight.

Jiro loved having him rub her chest, it made her feel as if she had a big chest, she also played with momo's chest sucking it and pinching the nipples.

Mina had made her acid have less
Acidity to it, she sat on top of his cock making the acid spill everywhere on it, making her insides warm and sizzling, she went fast and hard on the male, not wanting to waist anytime, when she felt him cum inside her she was happy with delight.

Our sweet invisible child liked being fingered usually Tsu's tounge would be shoved up her ass, but the poor frog girl  got tangled in her own tounge and drowned. So now she has midoriya pinch and twirl his four fingers inside her loose pussy.

After they had their fun getting cum all on them, the licked themselves clean forcing izuku to watch they rubbed themselves on each other boobs bouncing every, momo would push her boobs on izukus face, making him leave them purple. After everyone was dress they went out to do their song, it was good but could do better.

During this people were losing their quirks outside, the plan was simple stall long enough, and then wipe them out, at the end of the song izuku asked everyone to stay where they were and go to the crowd, everyone listened to the marshmallow boy of course.

"I have something very important I have to tell you all," he said in his fake voice. He thought of his hair going back to its natural color making the quirk he place on it completely were off, he grabbed a handkerchief and wiped his face, many gasped recognizing him very quickly.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya," he said in his normal voice, he adjusted his bracelet to change his cloths to his villain outfit. "I was the cause of many deaths and disappearances in the school, as well as heros," he said everyone sat their and listened knowing it was the best thing to do.

"And while i was here I was use asba toy, a sex toy, since I had such a innocence and oblivious personality you all would never have gotten caught, I mean I just got fucked in the girls locker room, and holy hell are all you a bunch of sluts," he told them laughing, he coughed up the cum that was forced down his thought, a little trick he learned when people tried shoving pills down his throught.

"Invisible bitch, your so got damn loose after getting licked out by the girl I murdered called Tsu, and momo just as bad as mineta," he told the girls calling them each out they looked down in shame crying knowing what they did was wrong, and that they might suffer more then just being expelled, like being pregnant which is something Jiro found out a while ago, or in this situation probably killed.

"And boys, all you do is worry for your cock, I honestly just want to kill myself after tasting your nasty asses," Izuku judged them. They were angry and sad many heart broken.

"Okay let me just one more thing, say goodbye to your fucking quirks cause me and my husband Kai Chisaki also know as Overhaul are going to wipe them out!" He said as his family came up behind him.

"You thought I was going to let you all down so easily, no! I'm the one that owns you!" He said shouting with a manic laugh, he stepped closer to them and smiled.

"IM THE DADDY HERE," he exclaimed with a laughter shooting many of them with guns, they quickly glossed their quirks, and those with mutations screamed as their bodies formed into a normal body.

Izuku popped a pill that was suppose to cleanse his mouth, and had his family follow him, they went and shot and killed people in their way, slowly the entire world was killed off by the villians, only the most trusted villains kept their quirks.

1666 words not counting these ones, might do another chapter of what the world becamed after this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
510K 19.5K 38
Bakugou gets into some trouble with the law and is forced to do some community service at the local hospital. He hates the place and all he wants to...
748 12 16
Cover art; https://zssb123.lofter.com/post/3972a9_eec7b0b3 Ground Zero, aka Bakugo Katsuki (25), had what most commoners could only dream of; fame, p...
7.9K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...