Andrew Diaz x OC

By yourgirlmaxwheeler

Skye and her best friend, Yaya, audition for the roles of Marvel and Missy in the movie, we can be heroes. Wh... More

A/N
POV Director
April 15
July 24th
May 1st
May 1st: Part 2
May 14
May 21
May 24
1st date?🤨
A/N
August 2nd
August 2: Part 2
Yaya was right, and Everyone was watching
Yes
Fast Forward in Time
Surprise....
Author TRIGGERED
Recap
😟This is so hard😟
🌈Surprise #2💓
😇Sorry💫
🖤Dark Past⏪
😡No😤
💫RECAP💫
😐Did he do it? Or not?😇
😌Forgiven😌
⚠️Brother Warning⚠️
😕This is gonna be the last time❤
Let me ✨Explain✨
❤Questions❤
😇Finale😇
😌Book/Profile Update😌
✨Other Books✨
Thank You <3
Stranger Things

⚠️EMERGENCY⚠️

100 4 2
By yourgirlmaxwheeler

Dear Diary,

Let me just tell you what happened.

~~~~

This morning I woke up pretty late and Andrew was also out of the house doing, again, auditions. I was left with Yaya, Nathan and Vivien. Hala and Andy were out also.

I changed into this👇

OUTFITTTTTT IF I POSTED THIS AGAIN WITHOUT THE PIC IM SO SORRYYYY

and went downstairs and had some cereal. I went upstairs and went on the bed like normal and did some work. After that I took a nap and fell asleep for an hour and a half.

Here comes the very, very scary part.

I woke up feeling so much pain. It really hurt and I started crying and shouting for Yaya. Yaya immediatly (idk how to spellll) ran in the room and checked on me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, quickly trying to calm me down. "It hurts alot." I said, still crying. Then I came to my senses. The pain slowed down a bit so I asked Yaya to step out for a second.

I checked and well heck....

MY WATER BROKE

I called Yaya in a panic. "What happened?" She asked, running back into the bedroom. "My water broke." I said, trying to calm down but starting to feel pain and the water.

"What should I do?" She asked. "Give me a second." I said, grabbing my phone. "Now's not the time to post on your story!" Yaya said. "I'm not posting on my story!" I said.

Andrew❤

Love, I need you to come home rn.

Why?

Water broke.

Just wait I have like 1 more audition after this.

COME HOME RNNNNN

Call the plumber

????
What the-
MY WATER! Not the sink

Oh...
I'll be right there

I screamed in pain as it got more painful. Then Yaya turned pale. "Are you okay? You look pale." I said, panting. "Your thing is...bleeding." She said.

I looked down and saw that my shorts was stainned with red. On the front. I knew it wasn't my period because well...I was pregnant duh.

My heart started racing and panicking. "What should we do?" Yaya asked. I was frozen in fear and then my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and answered without checking who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Are you okay?" Andrew said through the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm just around the corner." Andrew replied.

"Hurry. Please." I said. "I'll be right there. Just hold on, okay?"

I nodded and hung up. When I was done, I was still crying and feeling very much pain. "Yaya, get the bag in the closet." I said in agony.

"Got it." Yaya said, opening the closet. I started getting out of the bed as Yaya opened the door. "Also get my bag please?" I asked, before clutching myself.

Yaya grabbed my bag (pic above) as Andrew came in the room. "Are you okay?" Was the 1st thing he asked when he came in.

I shook my head and kept crying. He picked me up, bridal style and Yaya followed close behind with the bags. Nathan came and offered to drive us to the hospital. Nathan could drive safe but fast so we agreed and got in the car.

Yaya and Nathan sat in the front and me and Andrew in the back. We were taken to the emergency room and rushed to the delivery section.

A few minutes later...

"OMG" Me and Andrew said at the same time after me being hysterical while giving birth. Apparently I was pregnant even before I knew and 2 weeks before I found out was when i got pregnant.

And the week before, Andrew had taken me to an amusment park and the eggs of the kid, split.

And not do we 1,

Not 2,

But 3 kids in one pregnancy!

They were triplets. 2 girls and 1 boy. I was laying in the delivery bed thing and Andrew was standing next to me, in literal disbelief.

"What are we gonna name them?" I asked.

BTW, Yaya and Nathan are waiting outside the delivery room because they can't come in.

Several names later

We decided to name the eldest girl, Sandy, the 2nd girl, Ava and boy as Shawn.

(If you got any boy names that start with an s, please tell me🥺)

The nurse asked if we had any family that was here since they were allowed to come in. We told her than Nathan and Yaya were here so she left to go get them.

I leaned back, smiling. The past 9 months were pretty hard but it was all worth it. "Tired?" Andrew asked. I nodded. "All worth it tho." I said.

He kissed my head and Yaya and Nathan came in. "Where's the baby?" Yaya asked. "The babies are still with the nurses. They'll be back any minute now." Andrew said.

"Wait- Babies?" Nathan asked, making sure they heard right. "So....remember the time we went to the amusement park the week before we found out?" I hinted.

"Ohhhh" Nathan and Yaya realized at the same time. "We're going home with not one, not 2 but 3 kids." I said.

The nurse came back with all 3 of them and gave them to me. "It's gonna be a hectic couple of months." I said. I had 2 of them in my left arm and 1 in the other.

"What are their names?" Yaya asked. "Are they identical?" Nathan added. "They're not identical." Andrew said. "And this is Sandy, Ava and Shawn." I said.

"They're so cute!" Yaya said.

"I have to call my mom." I said. Then I realized that I still had to hold the children.....

"Love, phone please?" I asked. Andrew carried the kids while I texted my mom.

Best Mom Ever❤👑

Mom

What is it?

Can you come to the house in about 2 hours?

Why?

Just please come.

Okay. I'll be there in 2 hours.

I put my phone back in my bag and carried Sandy. Andrew was holding Shawn and Yaya was carrying Ava while Nathan was entertaining her.

We eventually left (like duh) and we got in the car. I held Sandy and Ava while Andrew held Shawn. Now that we had 3 kids, even getting in the car was a difficult thing to do.

Andrew was going to definitely have lesser auditions now that I couldn't stay home alone. I couldn't handle all 3 of them. 1 was even hard work already.

We drove home and we took the babies up to our room. Andrew watched them while I got changed to pajamas because my outfit was smelling like the hospital and had my tears all over it anyway.

We stayed in the bed for a bit looking after the triplets and talking. When the door opened and my mom came in. "OMG!" She said when she saw there were 3 of them.

"Surprise! We had triplets." I said.

Few minutes later
Brought to you by your LaZy Author

A/N
Hey Heroes! Sorry for not updating I've been working on this story for 3 days now.🤪 Anyways, please follow, vote and comment.

Thanks, J💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 401 31
DISCLAIMER #1: THIS IS A FOLLOW UP OF MY BOOK "Unspoken Words - Mildcard - We Can Be Heroes Sequel" Link here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/26503936...
38.1K 475 21
Y/n is the daughter of Marcus Moreno, the leader of the heroics. It seems like a normal day, but that was all gonna change soon. Without powers and o...
1.3K 22 39
Freedom comes with a cost. A battle is coming, and not everyone will survive. Heroes try and fail to prevent an unstoppable monster's triumph. But...
20.2K 530 91
Rory Robinson, a 15 year old British- Hollywood star, gets a new role in a Marvel film. Everyone assumes her life is perfect until they learn the tru...