Make it four { VMINKOOK x REA...

By snackhyung

Life was so much easier back in Busan, but ever since I moved to Seoul, my life is a big 'I DONT KNOW WHAT'S... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
TBD
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
hi
Chapter 30- sorry for the late update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- interactive chapter
Not a chapter but more like an announcemt- TBD (?)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A NEW BOOK
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- please answer the question ive asked lmao
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69-mini hiatus
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 85 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 86 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Hello-please wait for me

Chapter 6

6.5K 416 80
By snackhyung

OKAY SO YEA-- I JUST SAW A FEW CLIPS FROM THE NEW RUN EPISODE AND WHY IS KIM TAEHYUNG NAKED..?!
*EDIT: WE NEED TO FOCUS ON JIN'S TIDDIES AND NAMTIDDIES TOO AND JUNGKOOK'S ARMS AND I HAVENT REALLY WATCHED THE EPISODE YET BUT OH MY GOD IM DYING*

Also, please vote and comment!!

"This is perfection" I said, "did you really ask that dude what he was having?"

"You're asking me this for the fifth time y/n" Hoseok oppa said, "yes, he's a friend. So I asked him."

"Amazing." I was on my third drink, and super duper wasted.

Hoseok oppa was the literal definition of sunshine, light, happiness. He was so easy to hang out with and seemed so fun. And, of course, he was the best dancer I've ever seen. Jungkook was pretty good too, but this guy is so much better. Oh that reminds me, if Jungkook doesn't pick me up in the next fifteen minutes, I will most definitely pass out- right here on the dance floor.

"Wow, that song's a bop" I said, dancing like crazy to the rhythm.

"Right? It's Yoongi's" Hoseok oppa said.

"Whoa, your boyfriend makes songs? You're so lucky." I said.

"Honey, he breathes music." He grinned.

"So cool"

"Okay but- did Jungkook ditch you or something? Where is that guy?" he asked.

"Dancing with some dudette" I said.

"Some what?"

"Dudette- you know, the female version of a dude" I said.

"Sure" he seemed amused, "he's dancing with someone? Jungkook? Are we talking about the same Jungkook?"

"The one and only" I sighed, "yeah, I asked him to go dance with someone because he has the image of a boring 60 year old grandpa here in college."

"Oh so he's different back home?" he asked.

"Very" I said, "definitely not like this."

"Everyone thinks you two are dating" he said.

I nodded, "I've heard that a lot today. But no were not. He's my diaper buddy."

"Aw that's so cute" he joined his hands and pouted. Okay fine, Jung Hoseok is the cutest human being alive, he's so adorable with his little actions.. my favorite gay.

"Watch out" Hoseok oppa squealed and tried to push me out of the way but it was too late.

"My boots" I screamed, "oh my god" I tried to control the contents of my stomach from flowing out.

My favorite boots, the ones gifted to me by Jungkook were entirely ruined. A girl came out of nowhere and puked all over them. I was fighting back the urge to vomit.

"I'm sorry-" she barely managed that and puked again. Thankfully, someone made her turn the other way before she could ruin my dress too.

"Hobi hyung" some guy came running, "some guys started fighting over there. They're smashing beer bottles on each other's heads."

"See, that's why we need Yoongi for parties." he sighed, "y/n I'm so sorry, I need to leave. Would you be okay?"

I nodded, "yeah don't worry". I couldn't manage to look at my boots, but in all honesty, I couldn't manage to look anywhere. I could barely walk straight or see clearly.

I took off my boots, poured the first liquid I could find, all over them and then wiped them with a couple of tissues. Great, they look worse now!

The day couldn't possibly get worse...

I was in desperate need of some air, so I made my way out of that place. I couldn't really stand the smell of alcohol anymore and I was way more drunk than I could handle.

But then again, I had no idea how to navigate this place. I absolutely hated mazes ever since I was a kid and this house seemed like the biggest maze ever.

I wasn't supposed to leave Jungkook's side the entire night, and here I was, roaming around, with absolutely no idea where to head next.

After asking around and forgetting the directions the very next second a few times, I exited the place. I was surely drunk but this was most definitely not the place we entered from.
I started walking- barefoot, drunk, half blind, and with no idea what to do because the connection was fucked up and I couldn't call Jungkook- towards the place that did look something like an exit.

"I don't think there's anything over there- unless you're looking for a place to make out- I mean I could help you with that" I heard a guy's voice.

"Wow" I could've drooled looking at him, "you look what I imagine Greek Gods to look like."

If you're reading this, don't EVER approach anyone like that. I honestly felt so stupid saying all that to him but I simply blame it on the alcohol, not the fact he was absolutely stunning.

"Definitely not the reaction I was expecting but I like it." He said.

"So what were you expecting?" I asked.

"Well I just asked you to make out with me, so maybe I was expecting you to blush or something?" He said.

"Nah, I'd rather hold you by the collar and make out with that beautiful face of yours" I said.

"Damn it, I love you" he said, "and I'd love to take you up on that but you look super drunk. And where you're headed is not the right way. Can I help you with something?"

"The connection really sucks, I can't call my friend" I said, "is your phone working?"

He took out his phone, looked at it, "yep, here you go" he walked towards me and handed me the phone.

"Wow, he smells yummy too"

He chuckled, "thank you"

"Oh don't tell me I said that out loud. Please ignore me, I'm drunk." I dialed Jungkook and put the phone to my ear.

"Please come and get me I have no fucking clue where I am. I'm like super drunk and shit and I don't know where to go- please take me home. I'm tired, someone puked on my boots and did I say I'm too drunk-" I kept on ranting with the phone on my ear when it started ringing.

"Oh my god, can you believe it?" I started giggling like a five year old, "I've been talking into this machine but I didn't even press the call button" I giggled again, "here, someone called Grumpy is calling"

"You're cute." That extremely handsome guy giggled looking at me, "wait, why the fuck is he calling me"

"Yeah?" He said into the phone. "What? I didn't call you. Did you drink a lot Jungkook?"

"Jungkook? Is that Jeon Jungkook?" I asked.

"Yeah dude stop shouting at me. Oh my god, fine I'll give her the phone" the guy said, "you're y/n right? here"

"Ahhh Jungkook " before I could say anything else he literally blasted.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH KIM TAEHYUNG?" He asked, "AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? MIN WOO TOLD ME YOU ASKED HIM NOT TO FOLLOW YOU. Y/N I TOLD YOU THAT THE ONLY CONDITION WE WOULD GO TO THE PARTY WOULD BE IF YOU WOULD STAY RIGHT BY ME. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO EXPLORE THE PLACE ON YOUR OWN? AND WHY WITH THAT DOUCHE BAG? DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU? I HOPE HE'S NOT BEING A JERK BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL-"

"SHUT UP JUNGKOOK" I screamed too, "what the fuck is wrong with you, you asshole. Nobody's doing anything to me. I'm a grown up. And this dude is just trying to help. My phone isn't working and he saw me trying to make sense of this place so I asked him if I could use his phone. Not everyone's as bad as you think Jungkook. And please stop shouting, I'm really drunk and my head fucking aches."

"Well Taehyung isn't exactly the helpful kind, just stay careful. Where are you? I'm coming to get you" he said.

"I'm not sure what this place is-"

"Tell him it's the exit towards the backside of the pool." Taehyung said.

"The exit towards the backside of the pool" I said.

"Okay I'm reaching there in two, don't move. Please" Jungkook said and I cut the call.

"So you're the extremely famous girl who came with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

I nodded, "and you're Taehyung- aka the life of the party- some Jimin dude's best friend, Yoongi oppa's brother?"

"That'd be me" he grinned, "but you're obviously new here. There's no way my eyes would've missed someone like you" he smiled.

"Wait, let me sit first-" I sat down on the ground, "I'm sorry I really can't stand straight. Now, what were you saying?"

He shook his head and smiled again, "nothing" and sat down with me.

"Okay but, Grumpy? Why is Jungkook's name saved like that on your phone?" I asked.

"Because he's grumpy" he simply said, "I can't believe Jungkook's been hiding such a beautiful friend from us. Not that we talk but still."

I smiled, "so you're friends with him?" Of course they were anything but friends.. the way Jungkook was talking about him was almost as if he wanted to murder him.

"Oh no, he hates me" Taehyung said, "we don't really get along. But damn, you might just be the reason I start tolerating Jungkook." He looked into my eyes and smiled at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up but I ignored that.

"You're a flirt Kim Taehyung" I said.

"I wasn't the one who said they'd hold me by the collar and make out with my beautiful face" he said.

"I told you I'm drunk" I said.

"Now don't tell me you'll take back what you said about me being a Greek God" he said and chuckled.

"Why aren't you going back to the party?" I asked, changing the topic, "I've heard a lot of people saying that you live for partying"

"I'll go back once Jungkook comes and gets you" he said, "this area is quite shady."

"Aren't you sweet" I said.

"Not just a pretty face y/n" he smiled.

"Oh my god, you bitch, you scared the crap out of me" Jungkook hugged me from behind, "as if it wasn't already dreadful being with her."

"Ah finally" I said.

"I couldn't even connect to you- I had been trying for so long.. someone told me they saw you with Jimin then another said Hobi hyung- I was so worried and confused." He said.

"Whoa, you were with Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope, I was just with Hoseok oppa yes" I said, "I don't even know what this Jimin guy looks like"

"But why did Hobi hyung leave you alone?" Jungkook asked.

"Had to take care of some fight" I said.

"Can't believe I missed a fight" Taehyung sighed, "well that's okay I guess- I met you" he looked at me.

"Cant believe you're not involved in the fight Taehyung" Jungkook said, "and stop flirting with her. You can go now."

"Ouch Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"How rude Jungkookie" I said.

"Oh my god, did you just call him Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes that's my Jungkookie. My son" I pulled Jungkook's arm and ruffled his hair.

"I never thought I'd be jealous of you Jungkook" Taehyung said.

"Yeah whatever, thanks for staying with her. Let's go y/n" Jungkook said. He started walking once he helped me up.

"Jungkookie" I whined, "I can't walk.. plus, someone puked on these boots.. I'm sorry- I know you gifted them with such love- and.. ugh I hate this. I'm never partying again."

"Hush. Don't worry about it- I'll get you a new pair" he crouched down a little, "climb up."

I climbed his back, "thank you son. Thanks Taehyung! Hope to see you again!!"

"Bye y/n! I'll take you up on that making out offer" he said.

"I'm sorry what?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing" I giggled, "let's go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
276K 17.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
796K 31.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
190K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...