Saving My Demon (Douma x Read...

By PhoenixBlaze1412

╰┈➤Your family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Sunrise
Side Chapter - Pillar Training
The Start of A New Day
Student Council
Reunited Once More
Okaa-san
Douma vs Michikatsu
Boys and Girls Week
Fiancé
Trapped
Let's Kick Some A$$
Date
Work
Michikatsu's Acceptance
Epilogue
100K Special
200K Special

Chapter 27

16.4K 528 1.1K
By PhoenixBlaze1412

You felt the box on your back shift as you stopped in your tracks. You placed down the box and watched Douma crawl out of it. He gave you a closed eye smile as you patted his head in return.

"Let's stop the demon that's controlling the slayers. The demon's not far from here." you exclaimed. "Alrighty~" Douma replied as the two of you went to find the demon.

"(Y/N)-chan." Douma called, making you look at him. "I sense a demon up ahead. Can I kill it?" Douma asked. "Um, sure." you replied. Douma took out and readied his fans.

Douma saw the demon and appeared above it, aiming for its head. "Ice Breathing. First form: Ice S--- Eh?" Douma cut himself off when he saw the demon has no head. The demon blocked Douma's attack with its blades for hands.

Douma jumped back as you stood beside him with your blade in hand. "It.... doesn't have a head." you exclaimed in shock. The demon swung down its arm towards you and Douma. The both of you were able to dodge it and moved back. "Wahh! It doesn't have a head? What are we gonna do, (Y/N)-chan?" Douma exclaimed, waving his arms around in panic.

You noticed the threads attached to the demon's body. 'So it's being manipulated as well.' you thought.  "Calm down, Douma-kun. Let's try slicing from the base of its neck on the right side to its left waist. Maybe that could bring it down but we have to avoid its attacks." you said as the demon appeared in front of you.

'It's fast!' you thought as you avoided the attacks. You were covered in cuts and dirt from the attack. Some parts of your haori were torn, again. You saw the tiny spiders wrapping itselves on your body. 'Shoot! I forgot about the spiders!' you thought as you were now stuck in place. The threads on your body stopped your movements. You saw the demon about to pierce you with its blade.

"Blood Demon Arts: Crystalline Divine Child."

You saw a mini ice figure that looks like Douma block and parry the demon's attack, making it move back. You felt the threads on you snapped and found yourself in Douma's arms. "Douma-kun?" you muttered out as you looked at him then at the ice figure. Douma held your cheek in his hand as he healed you. You felt the cuts on your body disappear.

"I somehow managed to unleash another blood demon art. It's somehow able to fight like me, it's like a replica." Douma informed as you watched the ice replica attack the demon.

"You okay, (Y/N)-chan?" Douma asked as he helped you stand up. "Yeah. Let's finish him off." you replied as you watched the demon kick the replica away from him. The replica turned into crystals as it began to disappear. The demon turned its attention towards you as it raised its weapons and got ready.

You and Douma got into a stance and prepared your weapons. You dashed behind the demon and sliced off its arms. "Now, Douma-kun!" you yelled. "First form: Ice Slash!" Douma exclaimed as he dashed towards the demon and sliced it from the base of the neck towards the waist. The demon fell on its knees as it began to turn into ashes.

'He did it!' you thought happily. "(Y/N)-chan! The demon is not far from here. I'll give you a boost!" Douma exclaimed as he jumped on a tree branch and held out his hand. You nodded and dashed towards Douma and jumped. You reached out towards him as he held your hand in both of his. "Upsy-daisy!" Douma exclaimed as he pulled you up and let go, making you fly high above the trees.

You saw the red ribbon appear again as you followed where it lead. You saw the demon who was controlling the others sat upon a rock. You prepared your blade as you made your way to the demon. 'Ice Breathing. First form.' you thought as you saw the demon look at you in fear.

Your eyes widened in surprise when you saw the demon held out her hands towards you as she closed her eyes. 'Fifth form: Thawing of a Frozen Heart.' you thought as you sliced the demon's head and gently landed on the ground.

Snow fell gently on the demon as she gazed at it. 'It's not agonizing. It doesn't hurt at all. Even if there's snow, I just feel warm.' the demon thought as she looked at you staring at him. 'Those eyes...such pretty yet kind....' the demon thought as tears fell from her eyes.

"There's a member of the Twelve Kizuki here. Be careful." the demon said as she disappeared.

You heard rustling sounds coming from your right as you prepared your blade. "(Y/N)-chan!" Douma exclaimed as he wrapped you in a hug. "We did it, Douma-kun!" you said as you returned the hug. "I hope the others are doing all right." you wondered as you felt Douma held you closer to him. "Someone's coming, it's not Tanjiro-san or the others." Douma muttered as you raised your guard.

"Show yourself. I know you're there." Douma called out.

A figure emerged from the trees as he stared at you and Douma with an emotionless expression. He has long black hair tied in a low ponytail and dark blue eyes. He wears a haori that's split down the middle into two different patterns: the right one a solid pink-red and the left one geometrically patterned with squares of green, orange, and yellow. He also wore the Demon Slayers uniform. "I'm not going to hurt you." The man stated.

"Black hair, dark blue eyes and a mismatched haori. You're Giyuu Tomioka!" you suddenly exclaimed making said man look at you in surprise. "You...... know me?" he asked. "Hai! Urokodaki-san and Tanjiro-kun told me a lot about you." you replied. "(H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and a snowflake designed haori. You must be (Y/N) (L/N), and the Upper Moon with rainbow eyes beside you must be your lover, Douma." Tomioka said.

"Eh? How?" you asked with confusion. "Tanjiro told me to look for you two, make sure you're all right. Another Twelve Kizuki has been sighted here, that is why we were sent." Tomioka explained as he prepared his blade. 'We?' you thought as your eyes widened when you felt something coming for you and Douma.

Tomioka stood in front of you two and blocked the attack to protect you. You saw a girl with purple eyes and black to dark purple hair. She has a butterfly ornament on her hair as she also sport the demon slayer uniform.

"Why would you get in my way, Tomioka-san? After agreeing with me that we could never be friends with demons....How should I put this? That's exactly why no one likes you, you know?" The girl exclaimed.

Douma held you close to him while Tomioka has his arm held out, protecting you and Douma. "All right, Tomioka-san, move out of the way." the girl said as she pointed her blade at you three.

"I'm not.... I'm not disliked by people." Tomioka stated. You and Douma were stunned by what he said. "I'm sorry. You haven't even realized that people don't like you, then? That was uncalled for. Please forgive me." The girl replied. The statement somehow struck Tomioka while Douma was trying his best to not laugh. "Even if we just met, I'd like to be your friend, Tomioka-san." you whispered towards him.

"Little girl?" The girl called out to you. "Y-yes?" you replied. "What you're protecting there is a demon, a Twelve Kizuki to be exact. I don't want you to get hurt, so please move away." the girl informed. "You're mistaken! I mean, you're not mistaken, but... he's my lover!" you exclaimed as your hold on Douma tightened.

"Is that right? Poor thing. In that case, I shall use a gentle toxin to kill him, so he won't suffer, all right?" the girl replied. "Take your lover and run." Tomioka stated. "Tomioka-san..... sorry for the trouble. Thank you very much." you said as you and Douma took off.

You sensed someone coming from above as you and Douma dodged the attack. "I'm sorry." you heard them say. You saw a girl with long black hair and purple eyes.  She has two butterfly ornaments on each side of her head, much like the girl from earlier but the colors are different. "Run, Douma-kun! Don't get caught no matter what! I'll distract her." you exclaimed as Douma ran on ahead while you prepared to fight only to find the girl wasn't there, she was after Douma.

You chased after the girl as you ran around the forest. 'She's only after Douma-kun. I have to stop her.' you thought. You felt another presence about to attack as you took out your blade and dodged the attack. Your sword clashed with another sword as you looked to see the attacker.

"We meet again."

"Kokushibo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.6K 58
Kimetsu no yaiba x reader (y/n) went from a lowy maid to a powerfull demon in one day. Her goal is to make save houses for upper moons and to update...
122K 3.2K 36
Hashibira Inosuke. All this time he only cared for himself, and his two idiotic friends: Tanjiro and Zenitsu. But when 5 years past by, Inosuke slow...
98K 4.4K 24
❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...