Underlands Madness Unlocked:...

By girl8890

The champion has returned to Underland and is here to stay. The Black Witch who took her is trying everyday t... More

Just Peachy
3 days
Questions
Cake
Thinking
Queast
Red Roses
Prying Ears and Eyes
I Do
Run Cold
Mother
New Feelings
On The Throne
Firsts
Chess pt. 2
Mallow Marsh pt.2
Loving Lies
Light
Half-an-Half
Swindle
A Promise Never Broken
Again
Off to Another Adventure Alice
Platlist
Book 3 - Final

Disclaimer

113 2 0
By girl8890

This is book two after Underland Madness Unlocked. I recommend you go read that book first because other wise you'll be confused about everything. The first book was an Alice X Hatter and this book will be about Mirana and a character I made that I fell in love with. A Mirana X Original Character to be exact. This also mean this book is F/F content. If you don't like books involving LGBTQ+ characters falling in love, then I'm sorry for your loss. Trust me, your missing out.

I always put this in all of my books. If you have no cares about what you read (like me), then I recommend skipping this because it does reveal some stuff that I want to keep a mystery. Comment when/whatever you want just PLEASE keep it positive. I can't stress enough on how much I hate negativity. If you don't like my book, exit it out of it, but I do love all of your feed back. If you see anything that should be corrected, then just comment to let me know and I'll fix it.

~Enjoy Curious Cats~

Mature/Explicit Content:

- There is smut in this book. If you've read my other books, you know I go FULL in detail. This is your only warning.

- Violence is also in this book, but it's not the worst. It's not exactly graphic, but it is there.

- There is parts in this book that may upset or discomfort some viewers. If at any time you feel this way, please exit the book. I don't want any of my viewer in bad health :)

Inspiration:

- As much as I wished I did, I did not create any of the Alice in Wonderland characters. They all belong to Lewis Carroll, Teresa Valenzuela, and Tim Burton.

- Alice in Wonderland is public domaine so I can do whatever I want with the characters. I will not be stealing any of the writers/authors I listed above ideas.

- The only characters that belong to me are the characters that aren't in the books or movies.

- I've read a lot of stories on here and other websites to truly get my inspiration to even write this story. I won't be stealing any works, but I would be lying if I said they didn't inspire me to write in certain things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 362 35
After Alice recovers Hatter's family, she leaves them and returns to Overland. Everyone, including Alice, believes this will be the last time she wil...
1.2M 48.7K 46
"As I laid on the filthy mat, my white hair fanning out like a halo around my head, I felt that ice inside of me fester. It grew and spread until it...
61.1K 1.7K 42
Elusia Vale is the most fabulous adventurer, swordswoman, thief, and lover to ever grace Ishara, and she is always the first to say so. Her life has...
2.9K 270 13
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...