The f*ck am I? {[Blue Exorcis...

By _Ruh-Roh_

No description. This is just for me cause I had a dream of my blue exorcist oc crossing over to hunterxhunter... More

Info
Chapter 1 - The f*ck am I?
Chapter 2- Test x of x what?
Chapter 3- Rivals x in x survival
Chapter 4- Hope x and a x new friend
Chapter 5- What x the hell x happened?
Chapter 6- A x Surprising x challenge
Chapter 7- Showdown x on x the blimp
Chapter 8- What's x a x Majority rule?
Chapter 9- Beware x of x prisoners
Chapter 10- The trick x to x the trick?
Chapter 11- Trouble x with x uno
Chapter 12- Now x we x wait
Chapter 13- Final x Test of x Resolve
Chapter 14- Hit x the x target
For those who are confused.
Chapter 15- A x week of x waiting
Chapter 16- Can't win x and x can't lose
Chapter 17- Baffling turn x of x events
Chapter 18- Some x brother x trouble
Chapter 19- What x dangerous x watchdog?
Chapter 20- The x guard's x duty
HaLP🆗
Chapter 22- Can't see x if you're blind? x No shit-!
Chapter 23- Heavens x Arena? x Cool!
Chapter 24- Nen x and x Nen
N. E. w S.
Chapter 25- Awakening x and x potential
Chapter 26- Fierce x and x ferocious

Chapter 21- The x Zoldyck x family

2.1K 103 44
By _Ruh-Roh_

(Note: Point out my bad spelling please! I beg you!)

Michael's POV
"Is she okay?" Gon asked, looking as the unconscious girl in my arms, "Luckily she's only just unconscious." I answered as I looked up to him, smiling a small smile, reassuring him.

"I'm sorry. How rude of me. I am Killua's mothers, you see, and this is Kalluto." The woman who hurt the girl introduced, gaining all our attention.

"Why can't Killua come see us? Where is he?" Gon asked her, "In solidarity confinement." "Wait, what?" Leorio questioned, confused as all of us.

"Before he ran away from home, Killua stabbed his brother, and me." "Yes, that's what he told us." Kurapika told her, confirming to her that we heard that part.

"And then, because he regretted what he had done, our Killua returned to us, and entered solidarity confinement, voluntarily. In any case, we don't know when he will choose to leave." She said, my tail swiped at nothing again.

Killua's mom then gasped and started yelling, surprising us and scaring me a bit, "What? What is happening? What are you doing, Father? Please, don't do anything hasty! He's only just returned!" She frantically shouted at no one but the air.

———————

Killua's POV
"Wanna know something funny?" "Shoot." "I used to drink an entire three small bottles of hot sauce everyday for a year when I was 7. It ended up fucking up my stomach in the end but I literally didn't give a damn since I was like a spice addict." "Why?"

"I think it has something to do with the pain it gave me. Mm-mm." "You're really weird, you know that?" "I know. I guest that's one of the many perks of being me!" An image of her smiling at me as we were waiting for the blimp to take us to the  final phase of the hunter exam.

Her smile. That damn-dumb smile of hers..

"Wake up!" I heard a growl as I was then whipped again, waking up from my 'sleep', though I was in my thoughts. Looking up, I can see that it was my brother.

"Oh. Hey, good morning, big bro. What time is it?" I asked, greeting him. He growled yet again and tightened his grip on the whip, "You arrogant little punk!" He shouted, hitting me once more.

"Arrogant? C'mon, look, I feel really awful about stabbing you, big bro. Sorry. I realize I shouldn't have done that." I apologized but only got whipped again.

"You lier!" He growled as he whipped me three times across the face. Once he stopped, I felt blood begin to fill my mouth, making me spit it out.

"Can't fool you, huh?" I smirked, looking at him through the corner of my eyes, through my bangs. He only began to growl at me more and was about to hit me again until his phone rang, him letting out a 'tsk' as he answered it.

"Yes?" He asked as he turned around, his back now facing me. "Oh, hi, Mama!.. Uh-huh. Eh-" he then gasped a bit, "Yep, I understand." He finally said after some time, hanging up as he then faced me, who was looking at the ground before.

"Well, Kil, you might wanna know, those friends of yours are over at the butler's quarters." He then cackled. "How about it, Kil? Should I ask Mama to have the four of them—"

Clank! Shatter! Thunk!

I broke the chain that was wrapped around my left wrist.

"Milluki.." I looked at him, my eyes holding a threatening gaze, looking into his very soul, "If you so much as touch them, I'll kill you." I threatened him, my voice echoing as my body swayed.

After a few moments later, there was a knock at the door. "I'm coming in." A voice said, the door opening after that, Grandpa walking into the room.

"I believe that'll do for now. Thank you." "But Grandpa Zeno, he isn't even sorry, not one bit!" Milluki shouted at the said male, pointing at me as Grandpa walked closer to us.

"Yes, I'm aware of that." He brushed him off, standing next to my older brother, Milluki huffing out in anger, "You may go now, Kil." "Okay." I responded, tugging my other wrist that was being held up, breaking the chain.

I landed on my feet, also chained, and broke those too with ease, "Man, that really hurt." I complained as I started stretching my arms, placing one of my hands on my shoulder as I began to move it in a circular motion, hearing a few pops here and there.

"Hey, Milluki, you're right. I'm not sorry, but I do feel bad. That's why I let you slap me around for a little while." I admitted once I was done, walking towards the door and only exit to this room, hearing a low growl from my brother as I walked passed him, a smirk making its way towards my lips.

"What was that?" "Oh, Kil, Silva would like to see you now." Grandpa informed, both of us ignoring what Milluki had asked, which was kinda funny. Wait, Dad?

"Dad said that?" I questioned, pausing for a moment as I thought of what he might've wanted, choosing to ignore it until I see him. "Okay, then." Was all I said as I walked out, heading for my room to get clothes so that I could get clean and get rid of all the dirt and dried blood off me.

My thoughts wondering to some plausible reasons to what Dad wanted to talk with me about, most likely gonna talk to me about what I did before I left.. I sighed, looking up to the ceiling as I walked with my hands behind my head.

My mind then wondered back to the strange girl I had met during the exam, strangely growling attach—fawned of over the course of it.

"Hmm. You know what, guys? I think we should make the most of it here. We could probably learn and do cool things here." Another image of the female appeared in my head, this time with her looking into her bag as she walked in front of my while we disembarked the aircraft for the final phase, her tail wagging behind her.

Her words confused me at first until I remembered that she had told me that she and Nee weren't from here or the area we were in previously, making me let out a low hum, my hum slowly turning into the soft tune she had played for us during the wait in Trick Tower.

———————

Michael's POV
"Oh, why must Father be this way?" She complained and then took a breath in, recomposing herself, "I'm afraid that something has come up. Farewell." She said as she was just about to run off, "Wait! Hold on!" Gon called out, stopping her.

"It's just that we'll be staying in town for a little while. Please let Killua know." He asked her. She paused for a moment, thinking, "Yes, very well. I'll be sure to tell him. Good day." She told us, once again, running off, her words making my tail swipe at nothing again.

The little girl stood there for a moment, just looking at us, me and Amaimon looking back at her. "Who are all of you? Tell me." She asked— wait. Their voice is a little deeper than a normal girl's voice. Are they—

"We're all friends with Killua." I answered them, making him furrow his eyebrows, "You're his friends?" He asked though it sounded like he was asking himself more than us, his voice being barely above a whisper.

"Kalluto! What are you doing? Come along this instant!" His mom shout for him in the distance, "Coming! Sorry, Mother." He apologized, running after her.

"It goes without saying, but these people really creep me out." Leorio mumbled after they were out of sight, "And I bet they were lying about Killua not wanting to see us. Right, Michael?" "Mm-hmm, yeah." I nodded, agreeing with him.

"We can't go back there just yet. Maybe we should tail those two." Leorio suggested, all of them looking at him while I looked at the female in my arms.

"Yeah, but if we do that, I'm worried that it'll mean a whole lot of trouble for her later on." I told them, the attention going towards me. "Yeah, good point." Leorio sighed, agreeing with me.

"I will.. take you to the butler's quarters." The female spoke as she laid on my lap, looking up at the sky, her voice gained all our attention, looking down at her.

"There is a phone that connects directly to the mansion. If Master Zeno answers it, he might..." She let out a grunt as she held her head, now sitting up straight with my support.

"Who is Master Zeno?" Gon questioned, "He's Master Killua's grandfather." She answered him. We all then got up, me supporting her for a bit until she thanked me with a bow, making me blush at the sudden phrase as we then followed her through the forest towards the building she told us.

As we walked, I thought of the many possibilities of how Killua would react when I try to apologize to him. Would he even want to see me? Does he hate? Am I overreacting? Does he still want to be friends with me? Will he forgive me? Would—

"Are you all right, Michael?" "Hmm?" I hummed, looking up, Kurapika now walking beside me, him having to slow his pace since I was in the back of the group.

"I will be." I smiled at him, him giving me a look of surprise before he covered it up, smiling as he held my hand, surprising me. "Everything will turn out all right. You needn't worry, Michael." He tried reassuring me, rubbing small circles on my knuckles. I stiffened a bit when he used that word.

"Don't mention it. You really needn't take it to heart." Dad said, crouching down to my level as he placed his hand on top of my head after he finished bandaging my knee.

"I'm sure they didn't mean it. They just need some time to cool off, you know? They'll apologize later, and if they don't, then I'll make them." He smiled at me, an irk mark appearing on his forehead, making me sweat drop but then laughed, hugging him.

The memory of Dad reassuring me popped in my head, making my tail wrap around my left leg, my ears drooping a bit, saddened that he's-..

"Y-Yeah. I hope so. Thank you." I smiled again, moving my free hand to hold Kurapika's arm, getting closer to him, which he didn't mind, allowing me to rest my head on his arm.

———————

Third POV
Killua has been set free, but Silva confidently declares that he will return as an assassin. Meanwhile, Michael and her friends head to the butler's quarters. Whether they will make contact with Killua remains to be seen..

(Note: AAAHHHHHHHHH! It's too short! I had no idea on how I was gonna do this so I just winged it, added a little bit of flashbacks that didn't need to be there but you what? I did it. Fuck it. I fucken did it!
There wasn't any need for that but I just wanted to add a little bit of spice///rOmAnCe~! Sorry. And what are you doing? Aren't you suppose to be in/on school instead of avoiding it like I am? Shame on you. Bye-bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.7K 37
I am determined to take the hunter exam and follow in my brother's footsteps. But with people from my past out to get me, and crazy new friends to de...
120K 1.5K 44
I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my first fan fiction ever!! Love all of yo...
153 2 4
This is a story about five... Did I say five what I meant to say is six teenagers who are going for the ride of their lives. Join our paladins on th...
851 20 43
Lance deals with the overbearing past that stopped him from ever wanting to sing again. However, he always missed the days in his musical career when...