Suddenly A Monster

By MHJRunner

Drexler Round, his life changed on his eighth birthday. The day he experienced the change for the first time... More

Chapter One: Changing
Chapter Two: First Encounter
Chapter Three: Smidgens
Chapter Four: Second Encounter
Chapter Six: Renovation
Chapter Seven: Identity
Chapter Eight: Reunion
Chapter Nine: The Hunt
Chapter Ten: The Deep and the Dark
Chapter Eleven: Hear Me
Chapter 12: Love Bite
Chapter Thirteen: Roughing Feathers
Chapter Fourteen: The Hunter
Draconian Vs Draconian

Chapter Five:Inkling

12 1 1
By MHJRunner

Drexler stared at his hotel room wall. The room was simple as most hotels are. Single bed with a nightstand and a large t.v. After the meet and greet with Kevin, Mia and him went back and had dinner. Mia talked about her family and her job as an architect. It made her happy, her job, or more like being able to create something. To know that her ideas are being used and seeing it come to fruition must be gratifying.

However, in the back of Drexler's mind, he couldn't stop thinking about Kevin Fawn. He tried to remain attentive during the dinner and Mia even called him out on it. He had no answer for her and redirected the conversation instead. Mia looked at him strangely and he knew he wasn't fooling her.

The drive back was excruciating. The atmosphere from the dinner did something to him. The close proximity to Mia had him wanting more. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to pull her into his arms. She looked like she would fit and feel amazing in his arms. His mind warred with wanting to stay and needing to run.

The blank wall did nothing to drown his indecisiveness. Not coming to any clear answer, he decided to grab a towel and head down to the pool. He didn't have a swim suit but what did it matter. His briefs are essentially the same thing, he figures. Plus, it's also midnight and doubted anybody would be swimming at this ungodly hour.

The elevator dinged on the ground floor. Heading out he turned the corner and headed towards the pool area. Chlorine hit his nostrils almost immediately, blue highlights flicker off the wall. Through the windows he can see the crystal blue of the pool, the underwater lights bright, made the pool glow within the dark room. The pool's soft glow danced off the walls, highlighting the room in it's diamond coated hue. There were some tables that were lined neatly around the room, with a steaming jacuzzi at the end.

Drexler tried the door and surprisingly found the door unlocked. Unconcerned he entered the pool room and moved to the corner, he scans the room for a few seconds to verify if he was alone. Crossing his arms he grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head in one swift move. Tossing his shirt he kicked his boots off next. Once he was down to his boxer briefs he stretched, feeling the contented bone pops.

With a roll of his shoulders he moves to the edge of the pool. His toes curled around the edge, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Drexler leaned and dove towards the water.

"Oh, hey, Drex."

Mia's voice startled him, his hands flung wildly as his face smashed into the water's surface. The water sluiced around him as he sank towards the bottom. Looking up from under the water he saw Mia's long legs move sensuously keeping her afloat. Kicking off the bottom of the pool he broke the surface with a wide grin.

"Well, I'll be. I thought I was alone here. How did I not see you?" He asked, amused.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to come to the pool and do some underwater squats, you know, try and burn myself to sleep." She says, her eyes slowly roaming over him, a blush creeping into her cheeks.

Mia takes the weights off and tosses them out of the pool. "I'm actually surprised to see you here as well. I sort of figured you would have left for home tonight." She almost sounded sad at the idea.

"I couldn't pass up such a tempting suggestion. I'd be crazy." He says softly, somehow both he and Mia inched closer together. Face each other they both paddled, their hands connecting with each wave of their arms.

"Are you planning on leaving in the morning?" Her foot gently touched his ankle. His eyes shuttered, her toes sent a shockwave through his body. His cock twitched as she continued to caress his leg with her foot. His eye brow shot up in confusion. He opened his mouth to protest, her finger pressed his lips closed, she silently shushed him.

"Drex..." Her breathless whisper had his balls draw tight. His abdomen kicked reflexively, moving her legs up she wrapped them around his lean waist. Her strong thighs locking around him like a vise.

Mia's hands were soft against his burning skin. Her palm against his chest she glided them up and around the nape of his neck. He took a daring step and wrapped his arms around her anchoring her to him, with one hand moving to her heart shaped ass. Their breaths mingled as they merged closer and closer.

"I---I" Drexler stuttered. His protests failed and he succumbed to her needs and desires that raged off her in waves. His own desires growing rapidly, his cock hardening and pushing against the seams of his briefs.

"I want you..." Mia whispered seductively in his ear. Drexler stopped thinking, stopped looking for ways to stop this. Her words snatched him, his entire focus was now on the beautiful woman in his arms.

Unable to resist temptation even though he knew he'd be damned, he gave in and pressed his lips against hers. At first she seemed taken off guard but quickly acclimated, her lips opening to accept him, his tongue sweeped in like a warrior, battling for dominion over her more agile tongue.

A soft moan escaped her. He swam them both to the corner of the pool where he pushed her back against it. With her between him and a wall, he could do more with his hands. Ducking his head he kissed the corner of her lips, trailing a fiery path down her cheek. His teeth graze across the sensitive skin along the sides of the column of her throat. She swallows, her fingers digging into his hair.

"Oh, that feels good..." She moaned into his ear. Heat burned through Drexler, his chest pushing against her breasts, squeezing between them, the water lapping between them.

Mia used the wall of the pool to support herself and tightened her legs around him. Her hips rotated against him, his cock throbbed from the contact. His breath stuttered as his chest felt tight.

Mia leaned back exposing her breasts to him. With agile fingers he slipped a hand behind her and untied her suit top. The thin fabric peeled away easily revealing her ample, full breasts. His hand smoothed up the side of her hip,softly trailing a sensuous path up to playfully skirt around her breast. His fingers tracing the shape, goosebumps broke out across her skin, her almond colored nipples stood erect, demanding attention.

With Mia's fingers entangled in his hair he bent his head down and took one of the dark almonds into his mouth. Pucking his cheeks, he sucked on the budding nipple, his tongue lashed out against the sensitive tip. The sensation had her mouth drop open on a long seamless moan.

Mia moved her legs so that she could tuck her toes into his briefs. Shimmying her legs she managed to slide his briefs down, with a shake of his ankle they were off. Freedom hit him, his cock sprang forward, eager and ready. Following suit he his hands abandoned her breasts and ventured to her bottoms. The last suit piece was gone within seconds, she kicks her foot and the garment flew splashing into the pool somewhere behind him.

Drexler's body flushed, his muscles tensing. His eyes changed ever so slightly but within the dark room he doubted she'd notice. Unusually unconcerned he ignored it and kept his focus on Mia and her moans. The sounds that poured from her lips were sounds of needy desperation. It was infectious as he found it extremely hard to take things slowly. Hes struggling, he was burning from the raging inferno blazing within him, a scorching heat that could only be calmed and put out by Mia.

Mia claimed his lips fiercely. Strong and determined to get what she wants. There was a tone to her that almost seemed at odds. At times she would seem shy but once she gets over their initial shyness she becomes headstrong with a singular focus, and goes for it. It's something that Drexler started to pick up on, it was intriguing and he wanted to see more of it. He liked that about her, that she could be vulnerable and yet at the same time take command.

The thought of her taking command on him had his cock twitch against her core. The water helped as our bodies slid against each other. Drexler was within inches and at the same time it felt like he was continents away. Mia broke the kiss on a gasp, their breathing heavy, she leaned her forehead against his, her hair came down to tickle his shoulders. Her hands smooth across his chest, her fingers adventuring as she touches and outlines each muscle, each striation.

"It's ok. I'm on the pill, in case that's what you were thinking." Mia says. That was far from what Drexler was thinking. Knowing if she was on the pill should have been his concern, because he doesn't know much about his problem and if there happened to be a slip up, he wouldn't know what to do. He would never want his condition on any of his children, never burden a woman he loves with it either, they shouldn't go through the abomination that he is, no one would want to give birth to monsters. Suddenly Drexler's mind ran down the tunnel lined with guilt riddled spikes. Stabbing and poking him as he continued to spiral down.

"Hey..." Mia whispers, tilting his chin up. She had gentle eyes, the type that pulled him in and made him feel that everything will be fine. Her fingers gently traced his brows, down to his temple, her palm cool against his cheek. Unconsciously he leaned into the touch. Somehow Mia was able to pull him back from following his dark thoughts, bringing him back to the here and now.

"God, you're beautiful." He countered. Her eyes were heavy hooded with lust, her lips were parted.

"Uh, thanks." There was an uncomfortable giggle.

"Don't like compliments?" He asks, he nuzzles the crook of her neck. His hands smooth around her ass and slowly spread her.

Her chest rose, her heart beating rapidly, the anticipation pushing their pleasure to new heights. He pivots his hips, his cock nudges against the lips surrounding her pearly bud. He was rewarded with a stuttering moan.

He slowly slid inside her. Her gasp was loud, her head fell back as she felt him slowly spread her sensitive walls. With each thrust of his hips he ground his pelvis against her clit. After a minute he pushed all the way in filling her completely. Her nails dug into his back, clutching him for dear life. Her thighs quivered around his hips, her cheeks were flushed. Wild eyes snapped to his as she pushed her core against him matching his thrusts, making him go even deeper, the head of his cock slamming against the base of her cervix.

Mia's moan became uncontrolled, uncaring of what she sounded like. He screams of ecstasy surrounded them, the splashing of the water against the pools edges was an arousing undertone to the chorus of their lovemaking.

"Please...Yes! Keep going, don't stop....fuck..." Words of encouragement. He held Mia tight as he pulled away from the wall with Mia wrapped around him, his cock firmly nestled inside her, like a warm sheath.

It was easy for him to hold her tight with one arm around her waist, his hand holding the back of her head. His other arm snaked around and supported her ass, helping her bounce up and down. Mia's vagina tightened around him, squeezing him like a fist. Drexler grunted, he could feel his orgasm approaching. Mia's screams for more hinted that she was close as well.

Drexler increased their speed, his legs firmly planted to the bottom of the pool, she bounced on him wildly and with abandon, her eyes were shut closed, her forehead pressed against his as she held onto him, afraid to let go. The water splashed over flooding the pool room, they were a storm brewing, a storm about to hit its peak.

"I'm going to cum! Please don't stop!" She screamed, her nails digging into his back.

"Go on, Mia, come undone for me. Come apart and lose yourself." He whispered, his voice raspy, his cock growing, his impending orgasm dancing on the ledge waiting for the final push off.

Nipping her neck he craned his neck down and pulled an aching nipple into his mouth. Mia exploded, her mouth opened in a loud moan, her eyes closed shut and her tight walls tightened around him, pulling his orgasm from him.

With a grunt he echoed her thralls of ecstasy and succumbed to the pleasure that took them both. Drexler pulled his cock free from her, his seed jettisoned into the pool like a turbo jet. Their breathing was broken and content echoed within the room. Their love-making is still riding the last of the waves rolling through the pool.

"Holy shit." Mia was breathless. Her chest rising and falling and a rapid tempo. Her lips swollen, her eyes glassy and bright with lust.

"That was...amazing." Drexler sounded like an idiot. He wanted to crawl away.

"That's an understatement. I can't remember sex ever feeling that good." Mia wiggles herself free from his arms. She swam over to the pool's edge and pulled herself out. Her ass glistened off the pool light. She turned her head slightly, her back to me.

"Would you like to come up to my room?" Drexler's jaw fell into the pool. He felt himself drowning under her intense and heated look of anticipation. His heart thudded hard.

Drexler heaved a contented sigh. Mia was snuggled into his side, her head laying against his heart, her legs entangled with his own and the comforter. The room is heavy with the musky scent of their love making.

"Wanna hear something strange?" Mia asks against his chest, her teasing breath fluttering over his nipple. His cock twitches alive once more under the comforter.

"The more I spend time with you the more it feels like I already know you. Ever since I first met you actually."

"I just have that sort of face, or maybe it's my charm." He says with a smile.

Mia crawled up his body and straddled his hips, a mischievous smile on her lips. She leaned down for a kiss but her eyes skirted to his necklace. Immediately Mia leaned back with a frown.

"Where did you get that?"

"This thing?" He holds out the crescent necklace between his index and thumb. " Found it in a pawn shop one day. Do you like it?" Drexler wanted to bang his head against the wall. Mia was already staring at him suspiciously. Mia's phone chirps on the nightstand. She kept her eyes trained on him, scrutinizing every inch of him before grabbing her phone. The morning sun was breaking through the curtains filling the room up with a lovely warmth.

"I'm still not sure why you agreed to come or what you hoped on getting but it's time we hit the road. After my shower, I smell like raunchy sex." She flashes Drex a sexy smirk.

"Why not? It's a great smell." He teases. Mia's laughs from the shower.

"I'm sure! But not when we're going to see Kevin. He's been trying to get with me for a few years now. I'm sure the whole idea of asking me to come was part of some sort of elaborate scheme of his."

Mia started humming to herself in the shower. Drexler thought back to what she said. Kevin has been trying to date Mia? That would explain the less than welcomed greeting.

Drexler wished he knew what Mia was thinking. There is no doubt that she's started to put pieces together. It's only a matter of time until she figures out who he really is and yet he's unwilling to leave. His brain is screaming at him to run. His body refused with a steel like defiance, remaining rooted.

With Mia wrapped up in her shower where she's singing in her own american idol contest, he stood up from the bed and looked out the window. The morning sun was hitting the top of the trees. Birds chirping their morning songs, the wind gently knocked at the window.

"What would she think if she found out? Mia, what would you think if you knew I was a monster..." Would she run away in fear? Or will she attack out of fear? They always react in one of two ways. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 782 57
This is Dual Pov Between Ace and Mia! (A lot of flirting and a tiny bit of smut) 𝗔𝗰𝗲 π—¦π˜π—²π—Ώπ—Ήπ—Άπ—»π—΄: 𝙰 πšœπšŽπš—πš’πš˜πš› πš’πš— πš‘πš’πšπš‘ πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•...
46K 2.1K 86
Mia is a ordinary 21 year old girl who still lives at home with her mum and dad. Her best friend (Victoria) who lived next door has moved and now Mia...
23.8K 746 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...
266K 6.2K 52
Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life living like she's invisible in her own hous...