Insanity - ( Male Reader x Ya...

By FoxyHD10611

After the birth of Kyoai, Yn and Kyosei have created a big family, with their friends, parents and every one... More

Day to Day in a "Normal Way"
Just a Quick Job.
Kyosei's Fury Against The Girl Next Door.
The Baby's Choice.
The School.
Plannings and Baby Drills.
The Kids Life At School
How They Got Famous Here
The Planning...... For The Weekend of Course
And The Last Brothers On School.
The Weekend For The Kids And Family.
Mom's Turn To Take Care Of The Baby.
Asking Questions And Advices.
Day With The Godfather.
Stalker.
An Equality Punch
I Diagnose You With Yandere
Training For The Girls
Trying Out The New Abilities.
Bring Your Son To Work Day.
The business party
The Clash Of Desires
Other Side Of The Coin
Predator Dog
Hello There.
Marking Territory
My lovely lovely sickening crush

Does any one respects a married couple anymore?

1.2K 33 15
By FoxyHD10611

No one's pov:

In the middle of the park, Yn was with Kyoai, seeing him playing with his sister, the kids get along pretty well, and there's nothing to get stressed ou-

" Heey~ "

Yn: ( For God's sake... )

Elaine walked and sat on the bench he was, looking at what his gaze was directed at, the children, HIS children.

Elaine: I have to question, why a man like you have such a large family? And i don't think all of them are your right?

Yn: ......

Elaine: Question Mr. Ln, do you feel happy?

She was getting closer to his ear.

Elaine: About everything?~ Your marriage~ Your children~ Any of this bring you happiness?~

The girl was getting very close to his ear, until

'Nibble'

Yn: .....

'Push'

He pushed her back to the bench and stood up, walking to his children.

Yn: Kumiko, Ai, we are going away.

Kumiko: Why?

Yn: Business child, business, now let's go.

They went away from the park, leaving a smirking girl in the seat that the teen once was sat.
Meanwhile in the other side of the city, Kyosei was standing out of a store, two boys were inside, Shèng Xià and Duì were buying some snacks and drinks for them to have while in the cinema night at home, oh? Did you not knew? Yn bought a small cinema for them.

Kyosei: ......

" Hey hey hey. "

Looking to the side, there was a tall black man, probably not so taller than Yn, bigger in muscles maybe, he was giving a small smirk at Kyosei.

Kyosei: ......

She was always with her eyes in a steel stare.

Man: What are you doing Mrs. Ln? Without your husband as i can see.

Kyosei: ...... What do you want Mark.

Mark: Oh, don't worry, i'm not trying nothing, but i have to say, you are beautiful today~.

Kyosei: 'Sigh' I already said, no, i married the man of my life, i don't want no one or any side one, go.

Mark: I didn't said nothing, what if you DEEP down want?~

Kyosei: I can read you like a book, and remember child, i don't like stupid people.

Mark: Am i stupid? You don't like me?~

Kyosei: Yes, now go.

Mark: How rude~ What if-

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

Mark: GURGH!!!

Shèng Xià and Duì did a double drop kick on the back of his head, making him fly very far away from Kyosei.

Shèng Xià&Duì: GO AWAY FROM OUR MOM YOU BIG DOUCHEBAG!

'WRAP!'

They were hugging Kyosei in both sides.

Mark: Ouch, Kyo, you have to teach your kids some manners, they will be called racists if-

Kyosei: They are kids, you were getting too close, i don't like you and they don't know you, so basically the perfect recipe for disaster.

Mark: Your words hurt me lov-

Kyosei: You know what, Kids let's go, i know you two are holding yourselves to not kill him.

Both were doing a " I'm watching you " sign, they went back home in the car, leaving Mark on the ground, he was smirking at them.

Getting in the house.

'Thump' 'Thump'

Yn: ?

Kyosei: ?

They noticed each other's presence and went inside the house and simply threw themselves on the couch.

Yn&Kyosei: 'Sigh' Long day.

Kyosei: What was yours Darling?

Yn: Same as ever honey, and yours?

Kyosei: Strange like every time now.

Yn&Kyosei: Mark/Elaine tried to get closer to m- !?

Yn: ......

Kyosei: .....

The kids noticed what they might be thinking.

Kyosei: ( I'm gonna kill that whore. )

Yn: ......... 'Sigh'

'Grab' 'Tap' 'Tap' 'Tap' 'Tap' 

'Beep' 'Beep'

Kyosei: ?

Yn: Hello, it's Yn, i need you guys to clean the warehouse, get the tools and kidnapp a target for me, yes, it's alive.

Kyosei: ........

He finished the call.

Kyosei: Who were you talking to?

Yn: The No-bodies, they will help me in some " Business " i have.

Kyosei: Funny, i was going to ask them the same.

Yn: .....

Kyosei: ......

Yn: Kids.

Shèng Xià: Yeah? 

Yn: Can you all go to your rooms?

Kumiko: ( This doesn't sound good. )

They obeyed, but with some fear of what would happen, so they just stayied a little close to the stairs to hear what they would do.

Yn: .....

Kyosei: ...... Sorry if i'm doing things without your permission, and i want you to know i'm 100% with you in making Mark disappear.

Yn: ...... 'Blush'

Kyosei: ?

'Pat'

Yn putted his hand on her thigh.

Yn: You truly are the best 'Smile' I'm happy to have married you, it was one of the best choices of my life.

Kyosei: 'Blush' Darling..... Wait, what was the first?

Yn: Not killing myself.

Kyosei: !!! B-But you don-

Yn: It's okay, i'm not like that any more.... But..

'Wrap'

He wrapped his arms around her head, she was listening to his beats and breathing sounds, and what they indicated?

Kyosei: ( H-He wants to.... )

Looking at him, she could see hearts on his eyes.

Kyosei: 'Blush' D-Darling.

Yn: 'Blush' Kyo..

Kyosei: Darling!

'Smooch!!!'

They started a full make out, the sounds of the actions were loud enough...

Kumiko: 'Blush'

Shèng Xià: 'Blush'

How they were? Well....

Well, they had a long day, a happy one to say the last, being with some one you like very much and hearing such good things from them really is some thing else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.7K 69
y\n l\n is a teen boy that is going to graduate soon, the thing is even if he is pretty normal he is perpective of the things that happen with him to...
315 8 9
Prince Yandere x Female Reader What the future holds can always be quite the mystery. (Y/N) never thought she would become a well-known stuffed anima...
636K 20.2K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...
Their Call By pan_shelf

Mystery / Thriller

1.9K 69 43
Voices, visions and the death of someone close to her wasn't what (Y/n) (L/n) was expecting when she first started college. She also didn't expect b...