No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Season Three~Episode Three

13.3K 828 407
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

"MARIII." Roslyn squealed running to her little brother as he ran in the house.

"Move Ro Ro!" He mugged running and looking for Raelyn.

"Oh naw take him back." Roslyn frowned crossing her arms over her chest.

Reagan chuckled and locked the front door walking more into the house.

"DA!" Roslyn yelled.

"WHAT ROSLYN?" Jamari yelled from the kitchen.

"What you doing best friend?" Roslyn grinned jumping on the island counter.

Jamari chuckled and turned the stove off. He was making his famous home cooked meal. Hot Dogs and French Fries.

"Yo mama gone fuss at you for being on that counter."

"My siblings are so ungrateful to have me as their sister." Roslyn frowned.

"Getcho ass off my counter." Reagan said scaring Roslyn.

"Mommy my siblings don't appreciate my love." Roslyn pouted.

"Girl you so dramatic, did you finish your homework?" She asked her daughter.

"About that, I need help." Roslyn stated making the yikes face.

"Why didn't you ask your brother, I know one thing that C better come up." Reagan said sternly.

"Yes ma'am." Roslyn mumbled.

"Don't yell at my baby fuck." Jamari frowned picking Roslyn up.

Roslyn stuck her tongue out at Reagan and hugged her dad's neck.

It was a no brainer that all of the girls were daddy's girl. They all adored Jamari and they always got their way with him. They all had him wrapped around their finger.

"Ma what's wrong with Fat Fat?" Ra'Seem asked.

He found Raelyn in her bathroom crying with the door locked. He tried to get her to come out but she just told him to go away.

"What you mean?" Jamari asked putting Roslyn down.

"She in her bathroom crying with the door locked." Ra'Seem frowned.

"The fuck." Jamari mumbled going up to Raelyn's room with Reagan hot on his tail.

"Who in trouble?" Ja'Seem chuckled seeing both of his parents coming up the stairs.

"What's wrong with your sister?" Reagan asked him.

"I don't know I forgot to talk to her." He yawned following his parents into his sister room.

"Raelyn open the door." Reagan said knocking on the bathroom door.

"P-Please go away." Raelyn cried holding her knees up to her chest.

"Fat open the door." Jamari sighed resting his head on the door.

Raelyn's cries got louder as she stared at her phone watching it blow up with notifications.

Royalty had made a fake page and started trolling Raelyn's tiktok profile. She made up lies that Raelyn was homeless and that her family couldn't afford food.

"Baby please open the door." Reagan said softly feeling herself about to cry.

Reagan was very emotional over all of her kids. She hated seeing them cry. She would do everything in her power just to see them happy.

Raelyn wiped her face and slowly opened the door being faced with her three protectors. Her mom, dad, and big brother.

Ja'Seem immediately noticed Raelyn's phone blowing up and snatched it off the bathroom counter.

"What's wrong Fat?" Jamari asked.

Raelyn just sniffled and held her head down thinking if she should tell her parents or not. She knew the outcome wouldn't be good but she was tired of the bullying.

"I-I wanna go to a-another school." Raelyn said.

"Yo what the fuck!?" Ja'Seem snapped scrolling on Raelyn's phone seeing all of the harassment and threats.

"What?" Jamari and Reagan asked at the same time.

"Somebody talking bout we homeless and we don't feed Fat." Ja'Seem mugged.

"Fat Fat what's going on?" Jamari frowned.

"T-The girls at my sc-school mess with m-me because o-of how s-small I am." Raelyn sniffled.

Reagan's now soft face turned into a mean glare. Reagan hated a bully and she definitely wasn't going to allow her daughter to be a victim of it.

"Tomorrow I'm coming to yo school, and you gone fight." Reagan simply stated.

"How long this been going on?" Jamari asked.

"Since the beginning of the year." Raelyn mumbled.

"And you just now saying some? I asked if you was ok and you lied." Ja'Seem said.

"I-I was go—When Raelyn you sitting up here fucking crying!" Ja'Seem yelled cutting her off.

"Nigga don't yell at her, matter fact shut yo ass up and get out her room." Jamari mugged.

"Mcht da, I'm not finna let my sister be no punk. The crazy thing is you know how to fucking fight Raelyn." Ja'Seem added.

"Ja'Seem you cussing like I'm just not standing right here, I know you lost yo mind." Reagan frowned.

"Ma you know ion play bout them, and she sitting up here crying in the bathroom we could've been handled this mane." Ja'Seem sighed.

Ja'Seem was past mad. One thing everybody knew was that he didn't play about his siblings. He would disform somebody face for any one of them. Nobody could tell him anything when it came down to the Taylor kids, he would go to war for them.

"Bo Bo, I was gonna tell y'all." Raelyn mumbled.

"Raelyn come sit down." Reagan sighed.

Raelyn followed directions and sat on her bed with her parents while her brother sat at her vanity.

"Who they is?" Jamari asked.

"Well it's mainly Royalty King, but she runs with her little clique. They pick on me because they say I'm to skinny and that I'm shorter than everybody else. I try to ignore them but it gets hard because they're right. I'm smaller than most of the sixth and seventh graders and I'm in eight grade." Raelyn explained laying on her dad's lap.

"Is that the reason you don't wanna go out for cheer anymore?" Reagan asked.

Raelyn sighed and nodded her head. "I won't make it anyway, Royalty is the captain."

"Baby you and Kambree trained all summer, you've improved with your flexibility and your flips. You gone let this girl stop you from doing what you worked so hard on?" Reagan pouted.

"I don't know mommy."

"Fat how many times a day do I tell you, your mama, Roslyn, and Rhylyn that y'all beautiful?" Jamari asked.

Raelyn chewed on her bottom lip and sighed. "Every time you see us."

"So you gone let this li girl who probably don't even love herself bully you? Bullies bully people because they don't love theyself or because they want you to hurt how they're hurting." Reagan explained.

"Look around you Fat, you having way more shit then any of them ugly motherfuckers at yo school." Ja'Seem shrugged.

Reagan mugged Ja'Seem because he was really testing her gangster. "Cuss one more time, and you gone run me my one."

Ja'Seem chuckled and threw his hands up in the air.

"Raelyn you beautiful, smart, humble, respectful, and the most kindest girl I know. Don't let these girls pick on you cause guess what you know ain't no hoe in our blood. And you know you got people behind you. Them girls jealous of you baby, you got so much going on for yourself. Did she score a 32 on her ACT like you? Her bald head ass probably don't even know the first half of the test. Raelyn don't let these bitches see you sweat or cry. Don't let them think that they won cause they never will. You shitting on all them and don't ever think you alone. You know mommy coming behind you full force."

"Shid you already know what I'm on, say the word and I'm blasting." Jamari shrugged.

"And you know yo brother ten toes behind you." Ja'Seem added.

Raelyn's eyes teared up again, but this time she sat up and cried in her dad's neck.

"Stop crying mama. Daddy got you forever." Jamari whispered rubbing her back.

"Fuck that I wanna conference with they mammy." Reagan mugged storming out of the room to get her phone.

"They fucked with the wrong family." Ja'Seem mumbled.

————-
Heyy y'all!!

I have a lot going on, so just work with me on these updates..

How y'all doing ?

I see y'all liking Season two, thanks for all of the support!!

How we feeling about Ramari?

Roslyn feels unappreciated lol, y'all think she being dramatic??

Thoughts on Raelyn crying in the bathroom??

How y'all think Reagan handled it??

Thoughts on how Jamari handled it??

Last but not least Ja'Seem not taking it well, what y'all think gone happen?

Y'all think they should let Raelyn fight??

Should she still try out for cheer??

Reagan ain't play she want a conference, how y'all think that's gone go??

What y'all wanna see on Epsiode four??

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!

Follow me guys!!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 3.3K 29
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
828K 39.1K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
8.9K 292 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)