š‹šØš¬š­ š’šØš®š„š¬ M.R.

By alittlefreak101

If he was the darkness and she was the light.. why was she the one to destroy everyone including the light ? ... More

Author's Note
!šš€š‚šŠš†š‘šŽš”ššƒ šˆšš…šŽš‘šŒš€š“šˆšŽš!
š—”š—²š˜„ š—”š—®š—ŗš—²
š‘­š’š’“š’ƒš’Šš’…š’…š’†š’ š’š’š’—š’†
š‘¶š’–š’“ š‘ŗš’•š’š’“š’š
š‘©š’“š’†š’‚š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆ š’‰š’Šš’” š’‰š’†š’‚š’“š’•
š‘»š’‰š’† š’š’†š’˜ š’‰š’š’• š’ˆš’Šš’“š’
š‘·š’‚š’“š’•š’šš’Šš’š’ˆ š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’•š’‰š’† š‘ŗš’š’šš’•š’‰š’†š’“š’Šš’š’”
š‘¬š’™š’„š’†š’‘š’•š’Šš’š’š’‚š’š’š’š š’‰š’‚š’š’…š’”š’š’Žš’†
š‘¹š’–š’Žš’š’“š’”
š‘«š’†š’•š’†š’š’•š’Šš’š’
šˆšŒššŽš‘š“š€šš“
š‘«š’Šš’”š’•š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’Šš’š’
š‘Øš’„š’’š’–š’‚š’Šš’š’•š’‚š’š’„š’†š’”
š‘µš’š’• š’”š’ š’…š’Šš’‡š’‡š’†š’“š’†š’š’•
š‘³š’š’”š’•
!!!
š‘¹š’Šš’…š’…š’š’†
š‘Æš’Šš’” š’‘š’“š’†š’”š’†š’š’„š’†
š‘Øš’„š’„š’Šš’…š’†š’š’•š’”
š‘Ŗš’š’š’‡š’–š’”š’Šš’š’
š‘³š’šš’Šš’š’ˆ
š‘»š’‚š’”š’•š’†
š‘¾š’š’–š’š’…š’”
š‘«š’†š’‡š’†š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’‰š’Šš’Ž
š‘«š’†š’‚š’•š’‰
š‘Øš’š’ˆš’†š’“
š‘»š’“š’–š’•š’‰
š‘“š’‚š’”š’Œš’”
š‘¾š’‰š’Šš’•š’† š‘³š’Šš’†š’”
š‘ŗš’–š’Šš’„š’Šš’…š’† š‘“š’Šš’”š’”š’Šš’š’
š‘ŗš’„š’“š’†š’‚š’Ž
š‘·š’“š’š’‘š’‰š’†š’„š’š
š‘Æš’š’Žš’† š‘ŗš’˜š’†š’†š’• š‘Æš’š’Žš’†
š‘Øš’ˆš’‚š’Šš’
š‘¬š’‘š’Šš’š’š’ˆš’–š’† || part 1
One Last Acknowledgement
š‘¬š’‘š’Šš’š’š’ˆš’–š’† || part 2
š˜ˆš˜­š˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜Æš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜·š˜¦ š˜Œš˜Æš˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
NEW FANFICT
SURPRISE!

š‘«š’Šš’‚š’“š’š

18.9K 412 1.3K
By alittlefreak101

,,Don't let people know too much about you." - A

-

Mattheo's POV

I fucking hated her presence.

It was like all my anger that I constantly felt just vanishes around her. Every goddamn time she climbs up  those stairs I  wish I could  just hex her backwards until she falls down every single fucking stair , over and over again.

Stupid little witch.

I call it a moment of weakness. No, I'm not fucking weak. It was a moment I deeply wish I could just take back. When I hexed her I should've left the moment her body fell on the cold hard stone. But I fucking didn't . I stayed there watching her features as she slept.

Sat there in silence waiting for her to wake up and start throwing hexes at me again.  But she didn't , she fucking didn't.  And when she sat down only a couple of feet away from me I could feel my walls break.

I refuse to believe I ever gave her my joint. My drug.  I refuse to believe I shared what's mine with another human being. Not only another human, but with her.

I tell myself each time I was up there wasn't because I was waiting for her. Fuck no. I despise her, I could fucking kill her. But I can't.

She's the one who came back. She's the one who dares challenge me. She's the one I want to deeply ruin.

-

She was talking again. All about her visions and conclusions.  If only she knew that I already knew that. It was annoying to watch , really.  Her gaze was focused on my shoulder,  her lips forming perfectly while talking.  And she stared back at me.

I felt like I could just throw up at her sight. It was too fucking much I just hated.

The night ended quick, none of us said a word. Like I'd fucking say anything to her.  She's the one coming back. I reminded myself. 

-

I was walking through the metal doors to my own shitty home. If you can even call it a home.  It was more like a hiding place really. Everywhere were death eaters guarding the grounds.  I hate it here. But it won't be long until father finds a new place to invade. Maybe next time a better place than  what muggles call it a "bunker" In the middle of the fucking forest.

I should personally crucio myself for even knowing something about muggles despite the fact that they are useless, filthy little beings . 

A hideous cackle echoed through the halls. Bellatrix. Since her escape from Azkaban everything here has gone cold. Not like it wasn't before.  Back then at least I had fun torturing guests . Now I can't even fucking  be around them without her already having them wrapped around her disgusting fingers. She's pathetic and  revolting.

But she was loyal to my father. So it won't be so easy to get rid of her. Finally standing in front of the doors I took a deep breath and opened the doors unexpectedly.  Bellatrix was standing over a man with a long beard, her wand pointed at him. Her disgusting smile vanished the moment she caught sight of me. Guess I ruined your fun bitch.

Father was standing a couple of feet away,  staring boringly at his wand.

,,Father. Bellatrix." I greet.

His snake like eyes snap up to me, now finally realizing my presence.  He strolls over to me , his steps so quiet you would believe he's floating. 

,,Mattheo."  His cold slender fingers touch my shoulder.  The dark magic vibrating off him.

,,What brings you here so soon?" He asks , his voice sounding like a snake hissing.

,,I came here to update you on your subject." I reply flatly, my gaze still on Bellatrix.

His other hand comes up to dismiss her. Low curses coming from her retrieving silhouette.  Finally, I looked right into his fearful eyes.

I wasn't afraid of him. He looked like myself if his eyes were shut. But when he opens them,  it's a whole different story. His eyes, they could never be trusted.

,,She has started having visions. But what I  couldn't understand is why she has them. Dumbledore used a potion to mess with her memories and from what a book said, her memories should never come back if she took the potion for years."

,,Why are her memories so important? We only need her powers."

,,It wouldn't be magically possible for her to have any memories from the past at all.." I trailed off.

It felt like my brain was being squished.

,,But it doesn't make any sense. All along I was so sure that the potion he gave her was to surpress her magic. Not her memories."

,,What is that you're thinking about son?"

,,Her memories are the key to her magic. If she gets them back so does her magic. But it doesn't explain why she's getting them back."

,,I think it's time to give Lucius Malfoy a visit." He replies smugly.

-

Lucius appeared shaken by the sudden visit. His hand shook while the other one was hanging behind his back.

,,Good evening Lucius.  I hope we are not intruding,  my son needs your library."

,,Yes my Lord it is my pleasure to be at your assistance." He bowes.  So fucking weak. When will father ever see it.

The library was fucking huge. It would take ages to find a book if it wasn't for the magical search book at the entry.

,,Bring  forward all books about Hogwarts."

Several books materialized on a table besides me.  This is going to take so fucking long. I sat down on the armchair and started going through books.

But Mattheo didn't know that Y/N was doing the exact same thing.

It was the 4th book I had skimmed when the history about the founders of Hogwarts caught my eye. It would be smart to find out what's deep inside the castle, especially what the founders could've left  behind.

Every second felt like a fucking eternity. Giving up, I threw the book across the room groaning while slamming my hand against the table. This is fucking bullshit.

I was breathing heavily ,the  magic in my veins begging for release. Finally composing myself, I held my hand out and summoned the helpless book back on the table.

The book was open on a picture of Salazar Slytherin.

Salazar Slytherin

Something clicked the moment his name popped up. Salazar Slytherin  was a great wizard when it came to dark magic. At least now I had a start.

Putting the books back with a flick of my wand and erasing my recent search,  I glided back in the drawing room where Lucius was having a drink with my father.

,,Mattheo. Have you found what you needed?" Lucius asked curiously.

,,Not quite. Tell me Lucius." I start leaning against the doorframe.  ,,You couldn't possibly have any of Salazar's diaries?"

It wouldn't shock me if he didn't. The diary is centuries old, nobody smart enough would keep it. But the Malfoy's would with no doubt have it.

He gulped staring at me like I'm some fucking creature. I snap my fingers at him.

,,Yes I might have one. If you'll excuse me."

,,No need to jump around Lucius." Father said while crossing his arms. This only made him walk even faster.

Not even a minute later he came back with an old diary. I stretched my hand out and he reluctantly gave it to me. This might get me somewhere.

I walked over to the fireplace and left without looking back.

-

The night sky looked darker today. Hogwarts was getting darker. And it seemed like everyone started to notice.

A cold breeze flew past me before a shuffling sound followed. I turned around and immediately fired a curse .

But it wasn't Y/N who came up  the stairs like every other night. It was my fucking brother.

,,What the fuck do you want." I spat pointing my wand . ,,A repeat performance maybe?"

,,Fucking hell Mattheo. I came here to find out if it's true."

,,If what is true?"

,,If the 3rd year students really saw Nott's sister have a  conversation with 'Voldemort's son'." He spat humor hanging off his words.

,,You dare fucking say his name?"

,,Answer the question."

Hexes started firing around,  neither of us retrieving.  I knew I could hit him if I wanted to . The moment he stepped foot on the Tower. But where's the fun in that ?

A delicate and authority like voice spoke.

,,Stop!"

The both of us stop and glare at her. She was here. Again.

She pulled her wand out and before either could react, she took our wands with a swish of her hand while pointing at us with the other. Her magic was improving.

I would never admit why she caught me off guard . Why her beautiful eyes and soft looking lips had me in a daze. Because it never fucking happened.

,,Are you trying to kill each other?"

,,Yes." Both of us spoke in unison.

She rolled her eyes at me while glaring at Jacob.  Always rolling her eyes at me. How I fucking wanted to-

,,So you two are like what? Fucking civil?" Jacob asks her in an uncertain tone.

,,What? No of course not."

It didn't hurt. Because I didn't care. I don't need her as a friend I don't need her at all.

,,So you two talking didn't happen?"

,,Jacob what the hell are you on about ? People talk. That doesn't mean it's a civil conversation."

,,Fucking leave before I kill you." I spat

,,Oh well s-" Jacob starts but she cuts him off by silencing him.

,,Jacob please don't make it worse." She whispered while holding out his wand for him.

He took it and started walking towards the stairs. She was staring at him over her shoulder. He waited for a second but she didn't move, she didn't say anything.  She just waited. Waited for him to leave.

When he was finally gone she looked back at me. She stepped forward nervously while holding her arm out with my wand in her hand.

All the anger I felt today finally came back. I snatched my wand and grabbed her throat, smacking her body against the wall not once letting go of my grip around her petit neck.

She gasped before whimpering. I instantly 
loosened  my grip the tiniest guilt bubbling up before vanishing away. She is fucking bewitching me.

,,Fucking witch." I spat my mouth inches away from hers. I could see the fear in her eyes. Her face started turning a light purple,  realizing that I'm currently strangling her to death, I let go watching her fall to her knees.

,,Never fucking touch my wand again." I hiss while turning away. But no answered followed, no whimper, no cough, nothing.

I turned around to see her passed out. My eyes widen and I fall down to my knees, grabbing her face and shaking her. She wasn't dead. She wasn't fucking  dead.

I could feel a pulse, she was not dead. Just passed out. Fuck fuck fuck.

I wasn't worried because she meant anything to me. I was worried of failing my father. Killing his subject. Failure.

I picked my wand and took a breath, ready to keep my fucking temper down before I snap and actually murder her.

Rennervate

Her eyes snap open and she gasps,  sitting up and crawling away from me. Whatever trust she had for me was completely gone from her eyes. Or that's what I thought.

Her eyes focused on me and she visibly exhaled.  Like she was holding her breath.

,,You're so weak." I spat harshly.

She doesn't say anything , just stares at me while holding a hand on her chest.

,,You need to learn how to fight back."

It wasn't a bad thought.  On the contrary, it was a perfect idea to make her trust me more.

I expected her to leave, scream in fear or hex me. But she just nodded.

My mask crumbles for a split second, falling into disbelief.  She acts like I didn't almost kill her.

,,Why the fuck are you not talking? Why aren't you yelling or throwing hexes at me from left to right? I just choked  you until u passed out."

,,You- you acted out of impulse. Anyone would." Her voice was raspy.

,,Impulse?"

,,You got angry that someone saw us talking.  And that I took your wand. A wizard's wand is a connection to your soul.  It breaks you when someone takes it from you."

I was debating if  she was truly crazy now. If she finally  snapped. If I broke her.

,,You don't care?"

She shakes her head. What the fuck?

She stands up weakly summoning her wand and pressing her weight against the wall. Her legs looked like they would give out any second now.

,,I don't care because one day. I will kill you."

I could've smiled at her words. I didn't break her, she was still the same person.

A chuckle left my body. Thank the fucking Lords. 

,,Not if I do it first."

,,Well see about that."

Her legs were still shaking. With a heavy sigh, I transfigured  a chair next to her shaking body. She stared at me with those  nerve-racking eyes before sitting down.

,,Why are you here?" I ask still crouched down.

,,I think I've figured out why the potion doesn't work. I just need the information I'm looking for."

,,What is that information?"

,,It's in Salazar's old diaries."

-

Damn I posted again.. watch me not  post for 2 weeks again.  Chile anyway what do yall think ab the new chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 261 40
"Dammit Hermione! Why can't you just stay out of my business!", Mattheo shouts. I wonder that same thing. "Say something!", he bellows, slamming hi...
121K 2.1K 101
Draco and Mattheo perfectly contrasted one another. They're like day and night. And I can't decide if I prefer the sun or moon. ...
244 24 13
'*ā€¢.Āøā™” ā™”Āø.ā€¢*' Y/N = Your name The story slowly on gets better! Story description: Y/N, a new Hogwarts student, sorted in Gryffindor, is loved...
856K 12.9K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...