JAWBREAKER! marcus baker

נכתב על ידי gxldtaehyung

"would it kill you to smile? let me occupy your mind" Fem!Oc x Marcus Baker Ginny & Georgia s1 עוד

Jawbreaker
soundtrack
Act one
i A good girl's guide to rebel against the world
ii morning hangover next to JFK
iii boomers and sugar daddies
iv fucked up Peter and Lara Jean
v girls sticking together could beat the attractive bad boy in a snap
vi an a+ in lying subject
vii because of retrograde mercury
viii Sophia Randolph could make a good trophy wife
X precaution, the coffee can be hot headed
xi haven't you heard? Sophia Randolph can't keep a guy for a week straight
xii miss Americana and the Heartbreak prince
xiii before sunrise starring Marcus Baker

ix not so breakfast at Tifanny's

3.7K 154 59
נכתב על ידי gxldtaehyung

It was the early morning and Sophia was being intimidated by the Baker's having breakfast and fighting together. Her uncle had to be on his office earlier than usual and he saw the perfect opportunity when he stopped by the Bakers to pay for Sophia's ticket for junior sophomore, staying silent while Maxine begged to her mom to let her stay for breakfast.

"Did your uncle told you anything about going to Junior Sleepover after last week fiasco?" Ellen asked Sophia in the exact moment she took a bite of her waffle, before she could answer, Max snapped and argued with her mother about the Saturday event.

Waiting for a second of silence, Sophia barged in the discussion, eyeing her friend. "My uncle grounded me for like a week but I already did all the ugly chores of the house so he let me go." Ellen smiled at the blonde and then looked at her daughter

"At least she earned going to the Sleepover and doesn't go mopping around the house." Sophia looked at her plate and stayed silent. If she learned anything of having a mother, is to not interrupt her while she is talking with one of her children.

 "This Saturday night is the most important night of my entire life." Maxine pleaded, even if Sophia wasn't paying attention to her, she knew that the brunette was exaggerating her words just so her mum would let her go. 

Sophia looked slightly at her side, catching a glimpse of Marcus looking back and forth between his mother and sister.

Maxine basically obligated Sophia to sit between her and her brother and did everything she could to make them talk or just look at each other, but still clueless about the warning looks she got from the pair. They felt uncomfortable, a lot.

Sophia took her sight off Marcus and looked at the front, seeing Ellen by the sink.

"I don't know what to tell you. You are grounded." the woman argued, Maxine stood up and walked to her. 

"Mom this is junior sleepover, this transcends grounding. Why don't you understand that? I will die if I don't go."

"I'll die if I go." Marcus added from his seat. 

Sophia looked at Max. "I really should go..." 

But she interrupted her. "No, stay. Marcus talk with her." 

Both of them looked between each other with their eyebrows furrowed, questioning Max.

"You lied to us and came high! I expected it from your brother but not you!" The blonde woman who was standing behind the counter looked at her daughter with such an intensity that Sophia really wanted to leave. 

"Hey" Marcus argued. 

Before things escalated for worse, Georgia Miller walked in. "Hello neighbors!" Georgia chimed in, and then noticed the blonde ", and mini Randolph. Is your uncle around?"

"Already at the office." She answered while Georgia nodded at her, then she chugged all her juice and finished her waffle in silence, overhearing the conversation between Ellen, Georgia and Max. 

 A notification popped up on her phone and she quickly took it, wanting to put her mind in something else, her cheeks blushed when she saw what it was.

Brodie

Hey blondie, are we still on going to Joe's today?

Heyy, what time are you free?

Maybe five?

Perfect! See u at school <3

When Sophia blocked her phone and looked up, she found herself with Marcus looking at her lap, just where her phone was resting now. She quickly shrugged it off and stood up looking at the rest. 

"I have to check something before class starts so I'll be heading off. Thank you Ms. and Mr. Baker for everything!" she then looked at Maxine with an accusatory expression ", and thank you Maxine for inviting me. I'll see you all later." Sophia grabbed the backpack that was resting on the floor and she hung it on her right shoulder.

Ellen shook his head. "Let Marcus give you a ride, so I make sure he won't drive like crazy and actually arrives to school." All the color drained from both Marcus and Sophia's faces. 

Max smirked. "Oh yeah. I was going to walk with Ginny anyways." Sophia looked at Marcus and he just stood up and grabbed his backpack. She slowly followed him as he walked to the front door.

"And try to learn something from school!" Ellen shouted.

Marcus grabbed an extra helmet and handed it to her.

"I can just walk or ask Spencer about a ride." Sophia told him while she grabbed it.

He shook his head. "The least I could do. Sorry about the breakfast, Maxine doesn't know what is to be a decent person." He opened the door and they both walked off the house.

"I'm so ready to finish her, I would've preferred to have breakfast with a soccer mom, no offense." 

Marcus closed the door and turned around, smiling at her. "Non taken."

He walked to the bike and sat on it, put the key and looked at the blonde girl who was standing there. "You see, I have never seen you riding it" Marcus smirked while putting the helmet on.

 "Riding what?" Sophia blushed furiously and putted the helmet on her head, hiding her embarrassment. She walked to him and grabbed his shoulders so she could sit behind Marcus. 

"Hold on tight."

Sophia hugged him from his waist and Marcus started the motorbike. "How sure are you about this?" Sophia shouted when they started moving. 

"Not so sure, is my first time after I got the license."

Sophia decided to never have breakfast with the Baker's again.

(...)

"How was the ride with my brother?" Sophia choked at the comment her friend made. Both Max and Ginny were standing behind Sophia who was looking for a notebook in her locker. Maxine started laughing at her, then she turned serious. "Wait did you fuck for real? That's why everything was so weird today?"

"I really don't know how your brain works, but no, we didn't fuck. And I'm not going to your house ever again when you are grounded." Sophia closed her locker and started walking with them. Max bitted her lower lip and looked at her. "I admit it was weird today, but so were you and Marcus!"

Sophia looked at Ginny who was looking at everywhere except for both girls. Then, she returned her attention to Max. "We got into a silly argument, but that doesn't mean you have to throw me at him as if I were a piece of meat and he a hungry animal! Are you insane?" Maxine was actually going to answer her but Sophia quickly cutted her. "Don't even think about answer me that." They reached the spot where Maxine's group liked to hang out.

"How are we going to get the buzz for tomorrow?" Brodie just walked in with Hunter and Press by his sides, he stood behind Sophia and passed his arms by her shoulders, hugging her from behind.

Hunter, who slide an arm on Ginny's shoulders, nodded at Press. "Hey, you wanna try that gas station that let you buy a 30 rack?

Brodie slowly leaned in so her could be at the same heigh Sophia's face was. "Hello, blondie" she giggled and turned her face to the side so she could see him. 

"Hello rockstar." While she turned her face, she was met by Marcus gaze, who was looking at her and the boy behind her. She winked at him and turned to look at Maxine, who was embarrassing Ginny and Hunter. They do be kinda cringy.

A couple minutes later the bell sounded and Sophia saw Spencer running to her, she said goodby to the group and walked towards her.

"I seriously cannot believe about Ginny and Hunter. It makes me gag." Sophia laughed at Spencer's words, even if at the bottom of her heart she felt bad about it.

"I just know that you don't have to believe on a lesbian when it comes about boys. Her brother is literally the hottest one here and she just threw her to Hunter."

"She was keeping her brother to you. But you were a dumbass who wouldn't even flirt with him!" Sophia slapped her arm, and Spencer rose her eyebrows to her.

"Don't be a meanie with me."

"I will be a meanie until you throw yourself at him. By the way just heard Padma bitching about you coming to school with Marcus on his bike? As if." Spencer started laughing until she saw the scarlet blush on Sophia's face. "Wait, for real? Not even Padma got on that motorbike."

"Ellen made me. She felt bad about the breakfast fight I had to experience." Spencer furrowed her eyebrows, again. "Long story, tell you in Math."

♡ ♡
10K IN A WEEK?? I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY THANK YOU A LOT😫😫😫😫

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

96.3K 3.6K 44
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢."...
89.5K 2.9K 15
-𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥 ! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲�...
16.7K 435 24
(completed until season 3 and 4) Indiana 'Indi' Miller is just like her mom Georgia Miller. But one thing that is different between the two is Indi i...
89.5K 2.4K 30
𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾... "𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗎𝗌, 𝖺𝗇�...