You...Complete Me (Completed)

By -_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... More

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
🌟
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
🌟 🌟
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 79 -
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
πŸ’Ÿ Thank you πŸ’Ÿ

- Bonus chapter -

25.4K 1.2K 429
By -_Anamika_-

○ Diya's POV ○

Zaiden's birthday was nearing and also my delivery date. Zaiden and me didn't get to see Ma till now and so Ma asked me to come to Concord. I talked to her now and I planned to leave by tomorrow noon.

I poured the paneer gravy in a bowl and closed it. I took the bowls and arranged it in the table. Zaiden had gone down to play with the kids. The kids means all are above 9 years old. He loved Boo Boo II. He got gelled easily with all including adults. Even here, he shocks the teachers with his questions and answers. At this rate, I think he will skip the grades and join the college early.

After placing the bowls in the dining, I slowly walked to the couch and sat. I turned on the Netflix on TV to watch "FRIENDS". I was watching it when I heard a knock and then the door opened to see Edward.

"Hey wifey!! Your handsome husband is back home" he smiled widely and extended his hands like wanting a hug.

Tamil - Neeyae una handsome nu soltu iru ( You yourself tell as handsome) I said and stretched forward to reach the remote.

Tamil - En wife ena sollala na nanae solika vendiyathu than
(If my wife doesn't say that I am handsome then I have to tell it myself. No other go) he said and walked fast to help me get the remote.

"Ed..I want to get up"I said extending my hand as he slowly pulled me to stand.

I was about to hug him when he stepped back with both hands raised "Back from hospital. So have to take bath" he said as I pouted. He smiled and walked to our room

I walked slowly to our room and took out his casuals and laid it on the bed.

I sat there waiting for him when Zaiden came running in. My eyes widen when I saw his clothes. They were full muddy and also his face and hands were dirty.

"Zaiden!! Did you go to play or you rolled on the mud and came. What is this, Zay??" I shouted with squeezed eyebrows.

"Mama...Sorry....What fun is there when you play with seriousness??" He asked and came forward.

"Stop!! Go take shower...Right NOW" I shouted stressing the word Now.

He kept a low voice and looked down like sorry. I bent a little to his level.

"Ok..ok..Don't keep a sad face....You.." I was stopped when he kissed my cheeks as hewiped little mud on my cheeks and turned to run.

When he kept a step to run, Edward caught him from the side.

"Dadddd... when did you come back home?..I got scared. Leave me" he screamed while Edward pulled him to the washroom.

"I told you not to kiss my wife, you naughty kiddo" he said pulling him in and turned on the shower.

"Ok dad...leave me...I will find a beautiful girlfriend who is better than mom" he screamed as water poured from top making the washroom messy.

I walked to the door and looked at them.

"Girlfriend?? Ryan...look at his age and see what he's talking. Ohh...better than me??" I kept my hands on my hips and looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Just kidding mom. You are the best beautiful mommm in the whole world" he said and smiled while Edward turned Zay to face him.

"You are clever one. Aren't you?? You will pull all the ladies to you. Diya...he is nothing like me" he said and took out the shower gell.

"Don't know what all he will do when he grows up. Ok..I will go. You both shower fast and come for dinner" I said and turned to Zay's room.

I opened his bedroom and walked to his closet. Zay has two sides. He is what we both are - kind, calm, helping, smart. He also has the things that we both don't have or lack - naughtiness, stylish, not nerdy, fun type.

I put his dress on the bed and got to the dining to reheat the food. After having dinner, father and son sat in front of TV to watch news. Yeah!! News...I don't know how they watch this like a movie daily. Zay would ask doubt about anything and everything because he is just a kid, learning about the world.

If these two sit before TV, they would take an hour atleast. I thought to pack the things so we can go tomorrow. After packing, I laid on the bed. I heard those two playing with Boo Boo II. I sighed and closed my eyes. With Ryan, I don't need to worry about anything. He looks after me, Zay, the hospital and our home. When I talked to him about this, he said that he finds happiness in this.

Thinking of all this, I switched off the light and closed my eyes to rest.

After some time, I felt hands on my baby bump "Ed..."I said with my sleepy eyes.

"Yeah baby" he said as he inhaled my scent and nuzzled to my neck.

"Zaiden?"

"I saw him sleep and then came to you. Don't worry" he said and hugged me close.

"Ed.. tomorrow we are going. I will miss you a lot" I said as I kept my hands on his and brought his hands to my lips and kissed.

"Sorry for not coming with you...I..." he said and I cut him off "I know I understand Edward" I said, slowly turning the otherside to face him and adjusted myself to rest in his arms.

"Baby...I will miss you a lot too. I will come back to you in a week" he said and smiled.

I closely moved my head to peck his lips "You better be on time" I said and giggled.

"Yes madam" he said and moved forward to peck my lips. Then he saw me and again pecked my lips. Again he studied my face as he brought his hands to my cheeks and slowly he kept his lips on mine. First the kiss was slow. He gave equal attention to my upper and lower lips sucking and kissing them. I moaned a little as we lost in the soothing kiss.

He slowly pulled his lips from mine and looked at me. We both looked each other with both love and sexual tension but unable to do anything.

"I don't know how but whenever we kiss, it feels like first time fresh and new...It's" he said and I continued "magical. Right??" I asked him and he nodded.

I moved to him and kept my face to his neck and closed my eyes. "Sleep baby...You have to travel tomorrow" he said as I smiled whispering good night.

○ One week later ○

It has been one week since Zaiden and me came here to concord. Ma was extremely happy to see her grandson and they both became so close. This naughty guy has his way to capture everyone's heart. I daily take a small walk with Zay to the nearby park. Even there, he got fans.

Today as usual I called Zay and we walked to the park. He started playing there and I sat on the bench. After some time, I felt someone close my eyes.

I touched the fingers on my eyes. With the ring and also I could find out that it was Edward...

"Edd........godd!!! You didn't say that you would come today" I spoke with joy and heart full of happiness.

He removed his hands slowly and came to the front and sat next to me.

"Thought to suprise you. Then how's our baby?" he said and bent a little as he kept his hands on my bump.

"Both mamma and child are good and by the way you forgot to ask about me first" I said and kept a fake angry face.

"Aww...my wifey. You are the most important one for me" he said and came to kiss me when I stood up.

"Don't kiss. This is your punishment" I said and turned.

"No kissing?? Till when??" He said and got up.

"Ohh..I said now no kissing. So, you want us not to kiss for a long time. Fine!! Go kiss someone you like" I said and walked fast.

"Oh my wife and her mood" he murmured to himself and stood there.

"You said someone I like right?? I love you. Only you" he shouted standing there and all turned to see him.

I turned back fast and kept my finger on my lips saying shhhhhh!!!

He smiled widely and walked to me.

I looked down with one hand on my hip and other on my bump. Slowly my stomach was paining and Edward reached to me.

He stood in front and made me look at him. He came to talk romantic to me but when he made me look up. He was shocked to my teary eyes. The next second he panicked

"Baby...baby...what happened??" He asked me at the same time my pain was increasing.

I gripped his shirt and stood there . He didn't wait to hear anything from me. He picked me up in bridal style and walked fast.

He said Zaiden to go home and walked to our car.

The pain was unbearable that I couldn't keep quiet but shout. I screamed at Edward as he spoke sweet nothing and drove the car.

We reached the hospital and he picked me up once again and walked fast.

They arranged operation threatre fast and I asked Ed to stay with me. Eventhough the pain was extreme, I couldn't forget to remember the first delivery time when I was alone. It was like hell. Now my pillar of strength, my everything is here so I looked at his eyes.

He was telling me something that I couldn't hear. I only saw his eyes and felt dizzy.

After a long struggle, my cries died when our child cries filled the room.

"It's a baby girl. Congrats Mr and Mrs. Ryan" he doctor said as I could Ryan eyes filled with tears.

He looked at me with those eyes that admire me and that moment was magical.

"Love you Mrs. Edward" he said as he cupped my face and kissed my forehead as tears escaped from our eyes.

-×-×-×-×-

○ 1 month later ○

** Kissing sound **
**baby cries **

I pulled myself from our hot kiss.

"Ed!! Ed!! Stop...she's crying" I said breathing heavily.

He slowly took her in his arms and slowly tapped her, speaking sweet nothings and making her sleep.

I laid as the same position. It was night and we were about to sleep and you know what happened next.

He laid our baby girl in cradle next to me and came to side and laid down.

I slowly moved to him and hugged him.

"Finally got some time alone. Uff!!It's really hard to find time nowadays" he said as he kissed on top of my head

"Baby...I don't know why you always look like a angel in my eyes. I think that this shows how much madly I am in love with you. You make me crazy lady" he said running his hands through his hair.

I stopped and moved his hand. I finger combed his hair saying "Even for me the same. I simply can't restrict myself without being with you" I said as I moved my hands to his cheeks and moved forward to kiss when.....

"Mummaaa. I am not getting sleep there. Zaiden will sleep with Dad, mumma and Zara" Yes!! Our daughter name is Zara. Our cute little angel. She has our both features and one important thing is she has honey brown hair and when she grows looks exactly like a US girl.

" Here comes my boss. This little one always has the right timing" he said looking atj Zay irritatingly.

I laughed as Zay came in between us, pulled the cover over him and said Good night.

"Yeah... Very good night" Edward murmured and I kept a kissing lip, giving a air kiss and said in a low voice "It's okay"

His irritated face turned to a smile as he lip moved without a voice saying "Love you baby"

We looked at each other's eyes for few seconds and we came closer as we hugged our Zay and slowly closed our eyes to sleep.

-×-×-×-

THE END

How was the chapter??

Missed you guys a lotttt.....Missed all your comments.

Thanks for this 300k reads.

I was really happy to write about our Ed and Diya after a month gap. Did you miss this couple too??

Follow my account and add this book to your reading list to know the announcement of my next book. I am not writing it anytime soon but maybe in case if I decide to write soon. I would say that in my message board and also in this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.8K 81
#1 ranking in cousin [18-01-2019] #1 ranking in doctor [20-02-2019] #1 ranking in Indian [26-02-2019] #1 ranking in relatives [29-03-2019] #1 rankin...
43.3K 3.9K 41
It wasn't romantic or easy. It was just something that happened." "God! Was it worth ruining everything?" "It wasn't. Dhruv, it happened. I don't w...
146K 6.8K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
85.2K 7.3K 27
True love never fails This story is based on this very commonly used phrase If your love is true, the whole world might fight against you, but you wi...