The Accused One: Izuku Midori...

By TheHinokami

What if there was a UA traitor but the school and the hero commission couldn't figure it out and it was now n... More

Story Divergence Information
Chapter 1: Backs Against The Wall.
Chapter 2: The Will Of The Users & Decision
Chapter 3: Plans
Chapter 4: Gran Torino & Talk
Chapter 5: Traitor!
Chapter 7: On The Run!
Chapter 8: Aftermath of Izuku's Escape
Chapter 9: Making A Name!
Chapter 10: The Offer!
Chapter 11: On The Move!
Chapter 12: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 13: Accused Appears!
Chapter 14: Confrontations
Chapter 15: Reports & Progress
Chapter 16: Desperation
Chapter 17: League Verus Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 18: Aftermath of Deika City
Chapter 19: Warning Bells
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: War is Knocking!
Chapter 22: War! Pt. 1
Chapter 23: War! Pt. 2
Chapter 24: War! Pt. 3
Chapter 25: War! Pt. 4
Chapter 26: War! Pt. 5
Chapter 27: War Climax!
Chapter 28: Realization
Chapter 29: Dreams & Reality
Chapter 30: Changing Hearts & Minds! [END]
Chapter 31 - Alt Route - War!?
Chapter 32 - He Lives! What Cost?

Chapter 6: Reactions

8.4K 246 39
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

As Nezu and Gran Torino entered his office, they just sat there in silence for a while before Gran Torino spoke up. "You know the rush interrogation will lead to Eraserhead, All Might, and the detective likely looking into the case? I know we couldn't do a really correct one since they would have had doubts if it was anyone but the detective but still it may raise doubts regardless due to how quickly you went through it?" Gran Torino said and Nezu could only nod his head. In all honestly, he had some other questions he was going to ask but having all of the students and staff present for the questions wasn't initially planned so Nezu didn't want to ask the other questions which included if Izuku ever had suicidal thoughts or anything due to his past. He wanted to hit it for a home run on the motive but what he did should suffice for now as he would run interference on the others looking into it which should give them time for Izuku to join the League and find the real mole.

While Nezu and Gran Torino sat in the office there were others that were trying to deal with the emotions and new information they have now gained. These people were all of 1-A, 1-B, All Might, Eraserhead, and the rest of the staff. Eraserhead was standing in 1-A dorms trying to wrap his head around everything that just happened but he was broken out of his mind when he heard sniffling in the common room area. As he looked up he saw his other students starting to break down from the information they had learned so he did what he could and tried to support them. 

As he was supporting them, Uraraka spoke up and asked her teacher and the staff a question. "Sensei?" She asked and Eraserhead and everyone turned to her as he asked what she needed in a soft tone. "What... what did the Principal mean in the questions about Deku having motives for turning on us? About how UA failed him as well? I don't understand..." She said and everyone agreed that they were wondering the same thing as well but that was the thing as he didn't know what the Principal meant either. "I don't know... but I will go try to find out so can you all wait here for me to see if he will give me anything that explains this?" Eraserhead asked them all which they nodded their heads. Even 1-B nodded their heads as well as they wanted answers. Even though some like Monoma was always hostile to 1-A, the boy still had some respect for the green hair student who always tried to help everyone but now they were wondering if it was a mask.

As Eraserhead left, All Might and the detective both decided to join him since they wanted answers. As such, they soon arrived outside of the principal's office Eraserhead knocked on the door and waited to be let in. After a few seconds, the door opened slightly by none other than Gran Torino who All Might asked if they could come in. The man only opened the door wider and let them in without speaking. They entered and saw Nezu at his desk typing away quickly because, in truth, Nezu was working on Izuku's information network that he would use which he would already have access to. Nezu was creating some things on there for preplanned conversations for Izuku to use to check in with them once he reaches certain stages like finding a place to stay safe in the next few days.

"What can I help you with because I am a bit busy preparing things regarding Izuku Midoriya?" Nezu said without as he was careful with his words since the detective was in the room. It's why Gran Torino hasn't said anything yet either since they knew the detective found the entire thing a bit fishy since Nezu questions were not typical ones. Then again, nothing about framing your own student is typical!

Eraserhead was the first to speak up and ask what the hell happened regarding Izuku Midoriya which caused Nezu to pause for a second before typing again. "I'm assuming you're talking about his motives on why he agreed to become a UA traitor?" Nezu asked with a raised eyebrow since he needed them to direct the conversation so he didn't accidentally say something in front of the detective. Even though Nezu was smarter than most humans, watching every single word in a situation like this was a bit of a task to accomplish with a lie detector who could call you out on the smallest lie. Eraserhead nodded his head and directly asked the question he wanted to be answered, the question that his students wanted to be answered. "Explain what you know about Izuku Midoriya past that would cause him to become a villain and how UA failed him!" Eraserhead asked as the man wanted to know if he could have prevented this. Could he have changed the path that Izuku Midoriya took before it was too late?

Nezu nodded his head as he took a sip of tea. "Did you know Izuku Midoriya was quirkless from the age of four until the entrance exam for UA?" Nezu said calmly as if he didn't drop a huge bomb of information on Eraserhead who was now shocked. 

Eraserhead's eyes widen but he noticed the detective and All Might knew since they didn't have a large reaction or any reaction really to the information he had just learned. This annoyed him since no one decided to tell him this fact until now since he could have been training the boy better if his quirk came in that late! He also knew the numbers and information about quirkless people and it didn't paint a good picture in his mind. Indeed, if Izuku Midoriya had anything as he thought for his life then his problem child had a lot of reasons to go be a villain but it still didn't make sense in his mind on how heroic the kid was when he saved people. There was something more and the dread that he felt as he looked at his boss only increased when he heard the next set of words.

"Did you know Katsuki Bakugo went to the same schools as Izuku Midoriya did and grew up right next to Izuku Midoriya? Now, tell me what you know of those two." Nezu said and Eraserhead explained that they were childhood rivals and that they always got rough with each other but stopped when he saw Nezu's starting right at him as things started to click into place. Aizawa remembered what he knew about the life of quirkless people and the huge ass pride that Bakugo had at the start of the year which had only recently calmed down a bit. Then it hit him right in the face as he figured it out, "FUCK! THEY AREN'T RIVALS ARE THEY! IT'S AN ABUSER AND HIS VICTIM WHICH MEANS UA PUT BAKUGO IN PLACES TO HARM PROBLEM CHILD ALL OF THIS TIME AND WE NEVER STOPPED IT EVEN WHEN WE SAW IT HAPPEN SINCE WE THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST HOW THEY ACTED WITH EACH OTHER!" Eraserhead yelled as he slammed his hands on the table in front of him. All Might paled at that information that Eraserhead just said but he was also pissed at Bakugo but whenever he tried to deny that Bakugo would do it he couldn't as he looked back in the past on how he treated Izuku Midoriya from the start. There was also the fact that Bakugo knew about One For All as well which didn't sit well with All Might at all considering their relationship but that didn't really matter since Izuku had turned to the villains so it didn't really matter if Bakugo knew about it at the moment.

Even the detective was shocked to learn of this information as everything that was coming out of Nezu's mouth came out as true with his quirk. 'How the hell did a school get away with all of that since the statistics are not good which meant it had to appear in the school as well...' the detective thought as he made some notes about this entire situation since he was involved with the League of Villains case as there was a high chance Izuku Midoriya joining them.

"Anyway, moving forward. UA failed Izuku Midoriya on many accounts so he had many reasons to become a villain." Nezu said and Gran Torino just rolled his eyes at Nezu who was dragging this on. "We allowed his abuser to be right next to him. We glossed over the attempted murder thing during the battle training that All Might did. We paired them up for the final exams and so many other situations as well. Izuku Midoriya had many reasons on why he would become a villain." Nezu explained as he set his teacup down but sadly for Nezu on wanting to stay with the current plan, Eraserhead wasn't going to stop as he had so many emotions going on in him right now. One of them was tied to the fact that he knew he could have done something for Izuku Midoriya but failed to realize he read the entire situation wrong which played into this entire thing from the current understanding but something bugs him still. Eraserhead shook his head and said no. 

"No... something still doesn't add up about this entire situation. He was still far too heroic and good in nature! I still refuse to believe he would turn on us!" Eraserhead said and Nezu sighed as he shrugged. "I don't know what you expect me to do as he is now wanted and he admitted to being a traitor to UA," Nezu said as he knew the conversation was getting into dangerous waters on getting close to the truth. Eraserhead still shook his head and asked to be put on the team to hunt down Izuku Midoriya and the entire case. "He's my student... I am responsible for him so I want to track him down and bring him in. Put me on the case." Eraserhead said and Nezu turned to Gran Torino who shrugged. Nezu said he would have him added to the case and the detective said he would be joining it well which Nezu knew the detective would join since Izuku held One For All and the detective knew the truth of the quirk.

Soon Eraserhead walked out of the room since he was so caught up in his emotions and mind while the detective followed after the man since he knew Eraserhead would be informing the class. The detective wanted to see if anyone noticed anything and he would also be going through Midoriya's room as well to look for clues. However, All Might stayed in the room as he stood there in silence. Gran Torino spoke up and asked how he was holding in regards to finding out and it was then that All Might spoke and asked why wasn't he informed until now of them believing Izuku Midoriya to be a mole.

Nezu was silent for a bit but choose to go with the point that All Might wouldn't have believed it which All Might said he still didn't. "He said backs were against the wall and other options weren't available... I believe he was forced into this and didn't have an option. Why wasn't that looked into before you questioned him?" All Might said and Nezu said there was nothing that indicated that beforehand in what they had found. All Might still didn't like all of this but kept silent as he walked out of the room.

After a few moments, Gran Torino spoke up, "You know they are going to dig into this right? I am doubting All Might believes the bullshit we are pulling fully so he will start digging which is going to risk Izuku's life." Gran Torino said and Nezu was silent for a while but sighed. "I know but he needed a real reaction to this in the event of the mole being anyone from 1-A or 1-B. If they get really close to the truth then we might need to consider bringing them in but for now, we need real reactions out of them or else Izuku's done all of this for nothing if the League doesn't believe him having turned his back on UA. We will be framing it in the media that he is suspected of having a hand in the U.S.J. and the summer camp which should bring interest by the League." Nezu said and Gran Torino nodded his head as he sat in the office. 

As we switch back to Eraserhead we can find him entering the dorms of 1-A where everyone turned their attention to him. Everyone was still in denial but Eraserhead could see Bakugo having a different reaction with some denial mixed in. They all looked at him and prayed he would say it was all a joke but he sighed. "I... Nezu has given me information on the possible motives of Izuku Midoriya doing all of this and let's say it's compelling. As it turns out Izuku Midoriya is a late bloomer which means he was quirkless from the age of four to roughly the entrance exam which the life of a quirkless person is highly unhealthy and filled with pain, suffering, abuse, and many other things which could have filled him to do this. I also found out how UA failed him but at this time I can't disclose those reasons but UA most likely helped him go down this route." Aizawa said and everyone's faces fell into mixed emotions of learning this.

"As of now, Izuku Midoriya has been classified as a villain and will be hunted down. If you come across him in your work studies... I want you to retreat if you can and get your work studies supervisors to fight him instead. You need to remember he's been with you all and knows your weakness and strengths. As such, he is a high threat to all of you. Myself and Gran Torino have been assigned to the case to hunt him down and are in charge of it. He was my student and is my responsibility to bring to an end... dead or alive." Eraserhead said as a tear went down his face. Everyone was in shock at what they heard and Bakugo just ran out of the dorms and you could hear him scream outside. 

Eraserhead went outside and found Bakugo breaking down on the sidewalk in front of the dorms. 'He's blaming himself for it due to what he has done which with what I know most likely did push Izuku Midoriya to this path but we had our hands in it as well.' Eraserhead thought. "I know why you are being hit harder than everyone else... we found out about Izuku Midoriya's past of being quirkless and you attended school with him. I don't know all of the details as Nezu didn't give me it all but I think it's quite clear that you have done quite a lot towards him haven't you?" Eraserhead said and asked but Bakugo was silent. Eraserhead spoke up once again, "About what you did... you aren't being expelled but there will be punishment moving forward. However, you have a long path in front of you to ever make up for what you did and you will be telling me everything you did. When we find him... I suggest you apologize to him and maybe we can just save him from the path he is on before he goes too far." Eraserhead said and Bakugo nodded his head as he sat there. 

Eraserhead refused to believe his problem child couldn't be saved as the emotions in Izuku's voice when he asked Aizawa if he would still be offered a helping hand before he fled bugged the man. Aizawa believed something larger was going on and that Izuku didn't have full control of his situation so he wasn't going to drop it and he was going to find out what was going on because as his emotions cleared he realized the questions Nezu asked were fishy for one and two, he realized his boss hardly ever joins in the questions for anyone. As such, it didn't sit well for him and he was going to find out what the hell was going on!

Soon they went back inside as Bakugo sat down with everyone and they all just started to worked their emotions out as the Dekusquad took the hit really hard from what Eraserhead could see. Izuku Midoriya had a role in everyone's lives and it was a large one. Without him, the class seemed empty to everyone, even Aizawa felt the gap in the class. 'Damn problem child... I will bring you in no matter what and find the truth out!' Aizawa thought as he hoped this would come to an end as soon as possible. Aizawa just helped his students however he could since each of them was taking it in different ways. Some were silent, some were crying, some were pissed, some were just void of emotions as if they still couldn't grasp what happened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 222 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was an amazing student until one day he was called up to the offices and false accused of being the traitor. He lost e...
90.7K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
303K 7.6K 47
*All Images are not owned by me* Izuku Midoriya decides to take leave from UA due to the spreading of rumors about him. These rumors suggest that he...
422K 15.8K 52
Let us follow the story of one Izuku Midoriya who was born several years earlier than cannon as he goes on his journey of being Japan's first Quirkle...