mena massoud imagines

By urdollcel

All you can do is imagine. [COMPLETED] -written in 2019- More

Nice to meet you
Nightmare
Teaser
Hot neighbor
Mena is home
Nice to meet you pt.2
Requests!!!
Pregnant
Part 3 : Break-up
Radio Interview
Protective
Broken Car
Part 5: want him back?
Pool Party
Part 6: Prep and Confess
Hospital Visits
Yummy girl
Getting ready for Premier
Bath time
Aladdin Premiere Pt 2
Game Over
Hawaii vacation
Airplane Confession
Far from Tragic
Too sexy for ya?
Imagines that will continue
Meet and Greet
Wasted
10 year difference
Her groom
Egyptian Love birds
Nice to meet you - Finale-
Reasons to get back together
Mena's property
Just go with it
"I want you so bad"
Anniversary Party
3 am decision
Please me
!MUST READ!
BOOK #2
Any questions???
Feelings
Promise
Promise (pt 2)
goodbye pt.2

goodbye pt.1

354 6 1
By urdollcel

[ READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF CHAPTER THANK YOU!]

Warning: Mention of drugs and sexual harrasment, vomit too.

The day was exhausting, filled with interviews and endless questions about your breakup.

Mena and you were dating for 5 years, it was a pretty serious relationship. To be honest with yourself, it was the best one yet.

There was just a lot going on in both of your lives that unfortunately, you both couldn't make time for each other.

You would be lying to yourself if you said it didn't hurt because it did. It was one of the hardest and most difficult thing you've ever done.

Months prior to the break up, it's like you both knew it was gonna eventually happen, but it felt like you both didn't want to be the one who would break the silence.

You love him, with every inch of your soul. You would do absolutely anything for him as he would for you.

Sometimes people are too busy living with everything that they forget they are nothing once they lose all of it.

This was the case. You knew he was in your life and you were in his but you both forgot people don't exist forever, at least not the way you want them to.

"The media has been really tough on you," Maya walks in taking a careful sip of her coffee.

You rolled your eyes and nod, sitting down on the couches.

"Especially because I'm a woman. They think I'm falling apart because we're not together anymore."

"I mean you are but they forget that he is too."

"Well! Thank god that was the last interview of the day! I can bet your throat is exhausted after all that nonsense chit-chat!" Leonard exclaims from the other room.

After eating lunch, your team leaves you alone to enjoy and relax for the rest of the day.

It's only Leonard and you, laying on the same house where Mena and you lived together.

"You can't stop thinking about him huh?" Leo mumbled very softly as the silence grew louder.

Many seconds have past before you responded back, it's like your mind took a trip. A trip to when Mena and you met, and all the little fights, the dates, the cuddles.

"I try not to, I really do." You could feel your throat tightening and the whites of your eyes turn a delicate shade of pink.

"Ugh baby," Leo pulled you to his chest, patting your head and stroking your cheek gently.

"It's gonna be alright,"

You shiver at his words, you can't imagine things being alright if Mena isn't part of them.

[Mena's POV:]

"I mean Alex, my mom loved her, she even told me, minutes after meeting her. She even pulled me aside and told me that she feels like she's the one for me."

Alex sighed as I told him that, desperately trying to relax me while he was anxious himself.

"Look, I don't know man, sometimes things just can't be fixed and sometimes they can. I don't know what case this is, maybe you can fix what's happening between y/n and you but also maybe you can't."

"I just don't want you to let this consume you. It's breaking you away from what's important."

"What's more important than her?!" I yelled.

"This was exactly why I lost her in the first place. I wasn't paying attention to what was truly important. We both were." I sighed, letting my face fall into my hands.

---
(back to y/n)

"I mean I try so hard to let this go, move on, find someone better but everytime I do, all I see is him."

"He's become everything I do and see. How do I kill what's become a part of me without completely destroying myself?"

"You know something y/n, not everybody gets a chance to fall in love with someone who equally loves them back. Love is hard to find, it's in the places you least expect it, so why the hell are you running away from him?"

His words paused you. Everything that came out of his mouth shook all your beliefs and decisions.

You couldn't answer back, you were left speechless.

"I-uh...I don't know." You dropped your head low with tears running down.

-----
(2 weeks later)

"This shit's AMAZING! You really know what the good stuff is David!" You exclaimed as he sat you down on a bathroom toilet.

The muffled music entered through the walls, and the bass shook the stalls. You could barely catch on to David's features as everything around you spun.

"You love that baby," he whispered in a low voice as his hands grabbed onto your thighs.

You grew confused, you never once insinuated you wanted to have sex with him. The worst part of all was that you couldn't run away and saying 'no' is always pointless because men don't listen.

You were drugged and you knew that, you took them because you wanted to feel alive. You wanted to feel what Mena made you feel, but since you couldn't get that feeling back, drugs were the closest thing.

"Get off me now!" You slurred feeling the vibration of the music when you laid your hand on the stall. You tried pushing yourself up from where you sat but he sat you back down. You were screwed. You knew that.

----
[Mena's POV]

"Trust me, it's good that you show up to this club, it'll benefit your career, the boss is friends with your manager." Alex shouted to me over the blasting music.

The scent of alcohol and sweat was prominent. Even in a room full of beautiful woman, my head remembered her body. Y/n's body and her breathtaking y/c/e eyes.

Alex sat me down with more men he insisted would help with my career, but to be completely honest that was the least of my concerns. I don't have the mere idea how I even was able to get out of the house.

It's been 5 weeks since the breakup and homestky, every now and then I wonder what she's doing or who's she's with. If she's okay or completely miserable like me.

"YO! AL!!!" A man in between the crowd yelled at Alex, running towards him, pushing people out the way.

"The bathrooms are closed again, I need a spare key! We might have to quick them out because I can bet you anything they're fucking."

"Alright, here you go!"

-----
(Y/n's POV)

"I'M COMING IN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON BEFORE I KNOCK THIS DOOR DOWN!"

The angry voice shouted as David cursed under his breath, his mouth had left a trail of kisses that you never asked for.

"We'll continue later baby, now I want you to start acting. That's what your best at!" He told you, tugging at your hair as he brought you down to your knees in front of the toilet.

"Make yourself vomit, now." He ordered lifting the lid.

"No, why, I want to go home." The tears were boiling down your cheeks, your body felt weak and shaky.

"Make yourself vomit now, either you do it or I'll do it." His tone changed immediately more intense.

You did as he told you, you shove your fingers inside your throat, causing you to gag.

"THAT'S IT, IM COMING IN!" The door bursts open as you flinch, the vomit erupting from your mouth.

You choked and coughed, David patting you in the back softly.

"Get out here right now." The man opened the stall to a caring boyfriend who was taking care of his drunk girlfriend.

"Dude, I'm so sorry, I didn't know the door was locked this whole time and she just started vomiting. We'll leave, if you excuse us. I apologize."

"It's alright man," he watched you, your state didn't look any good.

You whispered under your breath but he couldn't quite catch what he heard. He left you two head out of the club by yourselves and you just hear your heart sink.

---
(Mena's POV)

Alex has been doing nothing but chatting with the men while I've been staring around the club.

The man from the 'bathroom situation' came back with a weird expression on his face like he was unsure of something, uneasy.

"Hey man, what's wrong?" I got up and asked him.

"Uhh nothing, just that I don't know, that woman didn't seem to be related to him in any way."

"Erm- who?"

"There was a woman and a man locked in the bathroom and she was throwing up. I guess she over dranked but to be honest she looked drugged."

"Drugged?"

"Yeah man, I mean she could've been but I don't know, that isn't the point. The man seemed fishy to me."

"Where are they now?!"

"Outside." He dropped his hand anxiously

"Alright, come on, let's see if we can catch up to them."

We ran outside looking both ways, seeing no one in sight, we were both scared out of our mind.

"Okay, check that way, and I'll go this way."

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and around the corner I saw her.

Y/n, it looked like her from 20 feet away.

She looked horrible and weak, a man shoving her in the car. My eyes couldn't believe it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

It's been absolutely amazing getting all of this support throughout these books. I never imagined I would get close to hitting 100k, it's incredible. I mean truly, it's too good to be true.

I also want to apologized for what I'm about to do, and that is... I will stop writing Mena Massoud Imagines. I lost the passion for it because I'm completely in love with other things going on.

Although, I can't just disappear and not give you an explanation for it. I just don't have a crush on him anymore but he'll always have a place in my heart. You all will always have a place in my heart.

These books have helped me through many anxious nights when I couldn't sleep. My writing has gotten better and I've grown to absolutely adore literature more because of this.

BEFORE YOU GO BAT SHIT CRAZY ON ME!

I will finish this story/chapter. There will be a last part and will be upload tomorrow.

This book will remain public until I decide it's too cringe for me to endure.

But I just wanted to thank you all!

I'm not leaving wattpad, I'm just starting other imagines and following other people!

Much love -c.g

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 360 26
So, long time no see, basically I've been really busy and didn't want to continue my old story, i went and saw the new Aladdin film and got inspired...
66.1K 455 97
mostly GraysonπŸ’› i take requests!✨🀍 there's a book 2!🌺
321K 7.4K 89
The titles says it all. *COMPLETED!* |#2 in Josh Dun Imagines search by 6.7.17| |#8 in Josh Dun tag by 6.7.17|
93.6K 1.7K 79
X1 imagines (fluff , angst , AU , smut) request box CLOSED !! started: 6 September 2019 ended: 24 June 2021 + lowercase intended + sexual terms used...