Feelings

Requested by DeelovesMena a while ago...

The rain stopped as the outcome scent of the rain, the pretichor pleased your nose.

You loved the way, the earth stopped after the rain, how everything is at peace and birds chirp in their nests. A wide rainbow reflecting in the sky.

"Isn't it peaceful?" You ask your older cousin as he nods his head, your body in the doorway staring out.

"Yeah, it is,"  Jake replies standing up from the bed looking at you softly.

"Where is your boyfriend?" He suddenly asks you making you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"Mena? He left to talk to some friends." You say calmly trusting Mena with all your heart.

"Really? Doesn't that worry you a bit? He's supposed to be here with you, protecting and caring for you." Jake's protective side coming out again.

Jake and you are cousins, very close cousins since your mother and Aunt lived together making him one of your childhood best friends.

You grew up with 4 cousins in total, Amy, the rebel one, Ella, the classy one, Oscar, the funny one, and Jake, the oldest one.

Jake was the oldest and the most protective of you. You remember when you were just 16, Jake scaring away all your boyfriends because they weren't good enough for you. He was 19 at the time. Now, you all grew up making you move out of the house into the city where you met Mena.

Amy is 25, Ella is 24, Oscar 24, (twins), Jake 26 and you are 23.

So, you are all like a squad.

You decided to let Mena meet your loving cousins because you felt that your relationship with Mena was getting serious and stronger.

"Okay, Jake, calm your tits, he is not going with his friends to a club okay?! I trust him with all my heart." You spat back wishing he would trust him as you do.

"I am just trying to help," He sighs sitting back down on the bed.

"By making me stress about where Mena's at." You whisper loud enough for him to hear.

The red lights of Mena's truck beam through the curtains next to the bed.

You raise your eyebrows at Jake as he groans.

You decide to run into his arms, having a couple of hours apart. You missed his warm touch.

Your feet stepping on the wet parking lock as he hops out of the car, his eyes seeing you near the car, making his face light up.

You jump into his arms as he chuckles, your legs wrapped around his torso, taking in his delicious perfume. 

"Hey babe, " Loving how sweet his voice in your ear is.

"I was missing you." You say in a child's voice as you pout your lips.

"Me too, that's why I am early." It seemed like he could never get tired of your body, he held you close to him,  his strength never getting shaky, like a small baby in his arms.

He takes you into the house since you ran out barefoot getting your feet dirty.

Jake looking at both of you, your legs sliding down from his torso down to his hip onto the floor.

"Hey, Jake." Mena greeting Jake politely as he nods his head once not needing any words.

Your fingers sneak into Mena's hand pulling him into the bathroom.

"Why are we here?" Mena asks quickly thinking that you and he would : 💦👉👌(do the dirty)

"Shh, we're waiting." You press your finger against his lips.

"For what?" His voice escaping his lips.

"For Jake to leave our bedroom." You reply like if that was a normal thing to say because it was to you. It took time for Jake to realize that he needs to leave your space.

Your ear pressing against the door hearing the bed creak from Jake standing up from it, closing the door behind him.

Mena's hands turn the knob exiting the bathroom like a horror scene. His body quickly falling on the bed as you chuckle.

"Now you're tired?" You ask him as he nods not keeping his eyes off you.

"You are exhausting," He teases you as you nod sneakily.

Your body climbing up his making him nervous and sweaty.

"If you only knew." You kiss his lips feeling the warmth of your bodies turn into heat soon enough.

"But I am tired too." You stop and smile down at him as he bites his lips wanting more.

"Then let's rest," Mena told you as you both lay under cover having your bodies glued together.

Decided to write on both books instead of just one. There is never too much chapters😂

I'ma go to sleep rn caus eit's 3:43 am and I am exhausted and also very very emotionally drained form watching Spiderman Far From Home💫👍❤