Promise

Play "Fetish" by Selena Gomez, Gucci Mane and read this chapter.

The lights beam through every person feeling the heat of the bodies jumping around you. People on the verge of throwing up or crying maybe even both.

You felt sticky and sweaty from how crowded the room was but that was the point of a party to not care about anything and drink until you burn your gag reflex or tongue with liquor or at least how society does it.

Your anatomy catching many men's eyes, you were probably one of the most attractive in the room because many men asked you to follow them into a room or for a drink.

You were sick of guys and their horrible poems or pick-up lines.

"Come on baby girl, " Tom says introducing himself to you a couple of seconds ago. He leaned on his back and looks at your face.

"I'm fine, thank you." You reply feeling his eyes travel down.

"No, you'll feel much better! Come on, you'll have fun with a guy like me." He insists as you smirk getting closer to him, smirking right back and getting turned on.

"Yeah, a guy like you, and every stuffed shirt, swaggering peacock I've ever seen!!" Your voice got louder making him groan leaving you alone as you laugh at him.

Your finger following the rim of your 9th vodka shot glass. Feeling the whole world watching you. You cuss under your breath letting the drink pour down your throat.

Walking into a group of dancing bodies and following their leads until you feel a warm hand reach your butt making you jerk back slapping the bastard.

"Woah, honey, relax!" He told you, fire running through your veins in anger.

"Don't call me honey! You just touched my ass! " You glare at him.

"Hey, it's okay," His hands reaching your jawline rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

You push his chest away from you, realizing you were in the middle of the group having to dance.

(Somthing like that ^ )

You drop your bottom on the ground with the beat drop, catching people eye's hyping you up as the man watches you.

Making your body in rhythm to the moment and the music, arms in sync, legs moving like an expert. Feeling good about yourself.

Slowing every move and making him turn on like crazy until you slip your middle finger in your mouth and out for him to see, smirking at his embarrassed face, making everyone around you clap.