Radio Interview

You worked at a radio station with your best friend, Jack. You and he were the best friend goals, he lowkey had a crush on you but never wanted to tell you scared that you didn't feel the same way, which you didn't.

Today, you were going to interview a cast member from the new Disney movie, Aladdin.

You wore:

Mena wore (chapter picture)

You made your way through the offices to finally reach your radio equipment, Jack arrives after you.

"Why do you wake up so early?" He says yawning with a mug of coffee in his hand.

"You are just so lazy, Jack." You say picking up the folders and laying them on the cabinets, "Get the microphone and equipment ready, our interviewee should be here in like half an hour."

"Also there will be a camera crew too so I will have to check in on them." You continue as Jack does a sound check.

"Andrew and Sarah arrived, " Jack says doing a handshake with his cousins who also works with you guys.

As soon as everything is ready, Mena Massoud arrives and shakes everyone's hand.

"Thank you for...having...me, " he says stumbling his words as he shakes your hand, his eyes in awe.

You set the microphones straight as you realized Mena takes a seat on the right and Jack on the left.

"Hey, you are listening, to ILM Radio, today we are here with the handsome new Disney's diamond in the rough, Mena Massoud," Andrew exclaims as Mena's mouth grow into a wide smile as the radio crew claps.

"Thanks, man, " Mena says politely.

"Well, how ya been?" Jack asks

"Yeah, I am doing great, thank you for asking. Aladdin is also doing great, I mean I had the opportunity and honor to work with Will Smith which is something you don't do often." He says as everyone nods.

"How is he in real life?" Sarah asks

"He is very humble, the humblest guy I've met, he is just so down to earth and he can make you laugh like crazy, " Mena says through smiles.

"Well Mena, we got some community/ social media questions to answer, " Jack says.

"menasmunchkins ask 'will you marry me?" Jack says as Mena laughs.

"Of course! Whoever you are, I love you." He says blowing a kiss through the camera.

"@littlepotato15 asks 'was it fun to film Aladdin?"

"Oh yes! It really was, we got see our stunt doubles and they're amazing talents and also how the story unfolded through the characters point of view, very fun." Mena says as the radio crew nods.

"@meens142, are you dating anyone right now?"

"Oh, mmm, hard question." He laughs as the radio crew waits for an answer.

"No, I mean I have exes but no girlfriend." He says as you hide your smile. You can't help how handsome he is.

Radio crew gets off topic like the group of friends they are, as you and Mena whisper about the radio station.

"Mena, someone asks, would you have sex and tell, " Jack says looking over at you, as you blush.

"Man gotta keep it p-g, I am Aladdin, P-g it a little bit man," Mena says as the crew starts laughing with him.

"Jack, you're disgusting, you need to get better at picking comments and question online, " you say finally speaking through the mic.

"Okay, shh, I got this...how less would you say it?" Jack asks frustrated.

You think about it and then say it,

"You gotta sugar coated it, would you kiss and tell?" You ask Mena and he looks at you dead in the eye.

"Depends on the person, " he says.

"See?" You look back at Jack who looks mad,

"That was bad too, whatever, not my fault he works for Disney! Y/n just go get some drinks, your useless anyways, " He jokes as your head bends low.

Mena raises his eyebrow at Jack as you stand up, he stops you and looks at Jack.

"You should start respecting her more." He says and Jack rolls his eyes.

"Pff whatever,"

"It's not whatever she's a woman and you think she only serves you drinks, she can do more than that, I know that. So you respect her!" He says madly, Jack is taken away from the radio stream as they continue the interview.

In the end, as Mena is about to leave, you hug him tight and thanked him for standing up to Jack.

"It was nothing, if something ever happens, you know how to reach me." He says making you ponder.

"Pocket, " he whispers as he hugs you one more time, you pulled out a small slip of paper with his phone number on it as you smirk.

He winks at you as he leaves the radio station.