Yummy girl

*If you guys didn't notice, I changed the cover since I am starting to see a lot of Imagines with the same picture, you got to be original😂 also good luck with the upcoming smut*

You stare at the clock, 5 minutes before midnight. You hear the piano downstairs, the notes filling your ears, Mena nowhere in the room. He is no longer beside you, no arm around your waist anymore.

You cover your naked body with his sweatshirt fitting you like a dress, as you make your way down the wooden stairs. Mena and you had recently made love to each other but now Mena was sitting on the stool playing the piano as he watched through the large window. Wearing only his boxers as his curly hair move as he pressed the piano keys. You sit on his lap and brush your fingers through his sun-kissed abs distracting him. He stops and breathes deeply.

"Can I tell you something? You are really distracting." He says looking up at you.

"That better be a good thing." You smirk as he lets out one of your favorite giggles.

"It is, you are too beautiful to not look at." He mumbles sliding his hand behind your neck as he leans in for a kiss.

" Just beautiful?" You say pouting your lips and sliding your hand down his abdomen, on top of his boxers making him nervous.

"Sexy, extremely." He sighs as his friend (the boy thing) greets your hand

"Why don't we take this yummy boy out for some fun?" You ask as Mena slowly smirks.

"That's a really good idea, " He says as you start kissing and kissing and rubbing and kissing and repeating all over again until eventually, one of the both explode with pleasure.

As Mena licks you, you feel your body grow hotter and sweatier the minute.
You watch as his eyes never leave yours, he comes up to you and kisses you, tasting your inner juices. He goes back down this time hitting the spot making you scream out his name louder and louder.

"Oh fuck!" You moan as he smiles continuing to lick, finally, you feel your inside juices coming out as Mena's mouth never leaves your butterfly (v****a)

"You said yummy boy, I think yummy girl." He winks as he heads for the bathroom to clean his mouth from the liquids.

"Mena, you're driving me crazy." You say as you go take a shower.

Short chapter but I just wanted Mena to please the reader since my other smut chapter was all about him, so hope you enjoyed and leave a comment i get lonely :)