𝑪𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ✓

By _a__lost__girl_

She likes cappuccino He likes black coffee She is an introvert He is an extrovert She likes fireflies He like... More

Copyright
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
IMPORTANT
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

2.9K 299 453
By _a__lost__girl_

Hey guys hope you all are doing good...

And I wanted to tell you that stories update mostly will be on Sunday or maybe middle of the week...

Guys I really want you guys vote and comment because of that only I can think if you all are enjoying the story or not...

Even the no. of votes help me to think that you guys enjoy this story...

Thank you guys who comment on that note telling me that you guys are enjoying the story and not to end this story or to discontinue it....

Enjoy reading....

_______________________________________

Both Nandini and Manik reached hospital where Nandini work... They both went to reception where she welcome them with a smile...

Receptionists: Dr. Nandini you don't have any new patients right now so you are free

Nandini: Ok Ella but can you tell me where is Mr. Cabir Dhavan and Dr. Navya

Receptionist: Sure... Doctor they both are in general ward

Nandini: Thanks... Manik let's go

Manik nodded his head and follow Nandini, both of them were looking worried mostly Manik thinking what happened to Cabir...

They reached the general ward and what they saw it made them shocked...

Cabir was sitting on the chair holding his hand and crying while others were giving him weird look and Navya was looking irritated and frustrated at him and something was in her arms...

Manik went towards Cabir and Nandini also follow him..

Manik: Cabir what happened why are you crying

Cabir look at Manik with teared eyes and this make Manik sad, Cabir show Manik his hand which had bandage... Nandini look at Navya for explanation..

Nandini: Navya what happened

Navya: I don't know

Manik: What do you mean you don't know Navya... You only called me and told Cabir is in hospital come fast and you don't know the reason...

Navya: Because I really don't know... I was just passing by and saw junior doctors were treating Cabir's hand and he was crying... I tried to make him speak about what happened but he didn't spoke a word... So I took his phone and called you maybe now he will speak...

Manik: Cabir stop crying and say what happened with your hand

Cabir: Because that dog bite my hand that's why I'm here in hospital...

Manan/Navya: WHAT

Cabir: Yes

Navya: Oh god stop being a cry baby now Cabir and look he is so small he would have been scared of you huhhh

Cabir: You think that this dog is small look at my hand condition by any chance you think this small dog can bite this much

Nandini: But Cabir he is so cute look at him

Writer: He is the one who bite Cabir's hand.... 🤭🤭🤭🤭 Isn't he cute?... 

Manik: Nandini can't you see what he did with Cabir

Nandini: Manik I know but no animals will harm someone till they do something to them

Navya: Correct and look at this handsome and cutiee he can't do this... I just want to gobble him

Cabir: He is not cute and definitely not handsome

Navya: Don't talk to him like that Cabir he will feel bad

Cabir: Huhh feel bad didn't he feel bad when he bite me

Manik: Cabir will you please tell us how this happened

Navya: Yeah please also tell your friend to stop being cry baby

Cabir: How will you know how much it pains when a dog bit some

Navya: And how will you know how much it pains when a woman go through labour

This statement of Navya made Cabir stop saying anything and other patients also look at them now with junior doctors...

Nandini: Cabir tell us what happened to you and how did it happen

Cabir: Actually....

Flashback

Cabir was in his car with the driver and going through some files when driver put the break and it was all sudden...

Cabir: What happened why did you stop the car suddenly

Driver: Sir vo.. one dog is in front of the car

Cabir: Didn't our car has horn

Driver: Yes sir

Cabir: Than use it and make the dog go away

Driver nodded and try to make the dog move away by continuously horning but it didn't affect the dog he was still on middle of the road...

Cabir signed in frustration and went out of the car try to make the dog go away but no he didn't move... So finally Cabir  picked the dog in his arms...

Cabir: Comeon buddy let's leave you on a safe place than you go on your way I will go on my way

Cabir told this to that dog and put him on safe distance and started to go back but he heard a bark, he look back and saw the same dog barking at him...

Cabir: Comeon go away now shhuuu shhuu

Saying this Cabir took the stick which was lying on the ground and throw it away and the dog started running towards that direction...

Cabir saw this and smile and went towards his car and was about to open the car door when someone pulled his pant... Cabir saw it was the same dog, he picked him again in his arms...

Cabir: Buddy why are you following me don't you have a owner uff comeon buddy go at your way and let me go mine...

Saying this Cabir put the dog on the ground again but while putting him on the ground that dog bit him on his hand...

Cabir: Ahhhh

Driver come out of the car and saw Cabir's hand which was bleeding now...

Driver: Sir please sit in the car we need to go to hospital

Cabir: Yeah take the nearest one and drive fast

Driver help Cabir to sit comfortably in the car but they didn't realise that the little dog also enter into car without being notice...

Luckily they found the hospital which was the nearest and that was the one where Nandini and Navya work...

They went inside the hospital and Cabir was taken to general ward and when they were going that dog bark making Cabir shocked...

Cabir sat on the chair and the dog sat in front of him and started crying when the junior doctors were treating his wound...

Flashback ends

Not only Manan and Navya but others were also looking at Cabir who was telling his story with this cute dog...

Nandini: So this cutie just sat inside your car without your notice and came with you

Manik: But why did he bite you... You just put him on safe place

Cabir: I don't know why but I'm going to stay away from him now...

Nandini: But look at him how lovingly he is looking at you

Everyone look at the dog which was now sitting in front of Cabir and he wink at Cabir making everyone's eyes widened and Cabir was in shock....

Navya picked this little cuitee in her arms and cares his head....

Navya: I guess he loves you

Cabir: WHAT

Manik: Cabir that's cool bro now with girls dogs also loves you

Cabir: Noooo... Noooo... He is my enemy from the time he bite me... And now I'm going

Cabir started to go and that dog jumped from Navya's arms and started to follow Cabir while others look at them...

Cabir saw that dog coming towards him so he started walking around the general ward from one side to another...

Everyone was moving their head from one side to another side like left to right...

Cabir: Please someone take him away yaar please....

Nandini: Security... Security

Guards came to general ward listing to Nandini's voice...

Nandini: Take this dog away and make sure that dog doesn't get hurt...

Guards take the dog away from Cabir and Cabir came down from one of the bed where he standing and trying to get away from the dog...

Manik: I think we should leave now

Cabir: Haa bhai please take me away now I can't handle this

ManBir bid bye to NavNi and left from there while Nandini and Navya went towards that cuite who was with security guard...

Nandini: What should we do to this handsome boy

Navya: I don't know let's inform someone who can find out if this cuite have a owner or not...

Nandini: Yeah

NavNi's Apartment

Nandini was laying on her bed and thinking about today how they both met again...

Nandini's POV

Why are we meeting again and again Manik... Why destiny always brings us together? Is this just a mere coincidence or it's something else... Manik Malhotra who doesn't know me being in the same college... Manik Malhotra the person whom I just used to take glance him whenever I saw him coming but divert my attention...

I didn't realise for how long my phone was ringing, I picked up the phone and saw it was an unknown number...

I frowned seeing unknown number and thought who will call me at this time... I picked up the call..

Nandini's POV ends

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Voice: Stay away from Manik Malhotra....

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Before Nandini could say anything the call went dead, Nandini try to call on that number again and again but it was not reachable and than switch off....

Nandini thought it can be a prank call so she let it go away and thought to not to tell anyone making them  worried on just a prank call...

_______________________________________

How's the update?

Few words on dog?

Few words on Cabir's side story?

What do you guys think about the phone call was it prank or not?

Guys suggest some good name for this little cuitee I mean that dog....

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

Target 80+ votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 16.3K 88
They all met through a game... They became friends through a game... They started sharing everything with each other but never said their real name...
513K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
101K 9.9K 40
He is reserved, she is outgoing She is always talking, he is always listening He likes staying alone, she likes the company of friends She is a mini...
106K 7.7K 46
An ordinary girl living her ordinary life and one day stumble up a STAR who changed her life in 360 degree. Extraordinary journey of an ordinary girl...