In My Heart

By vel555

He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and mon... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
⚠Alert ⚠
Prologue
❤characters❤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Story

Chapter 6

16.4K 577 32
By vel555

Continuation

"What the hell was that? Are you blind?" When I shouted at her, she looked at me.

Oh, she is the same girl who spilled coffee on me yesterday.

After seeing her face again, my anger reached a peak.

"Oh, so it's you. Did you only get my car to die? If you want to die, then go and die somewhere else!" I shouted at her again. "Oh, let me correct myself, you are doing this type of stunt to take money from people. Am I right?"

"Mr. Kap-" she stopped what she was saying and looked down. I followed her gaze. There was a small girl who was hugging her leg, and there was a puppy in her other hand. She was on the verge of crying.

She kneeled down to that little girl's level. "Shhhh, baby, don't cry. You are safe now, okay? Now tell me, where are your parents?" She asked her sweetly, wiping her tears.

When I was looking at her, I felt like everything stopped moving. There was no sound...No any movement.

What was that?

I hit back to reality when I felt hand on my shoulder.

It was Samaira.

"Avni, my baby," one lady came crying and hugged that little girl.

Maybe she is her mother.

"Thank you so much, Miss, for saving my girl," that lady thanked that girl.

"It's okay, ma'am, but please be careful next time," she said to that lady. That lady nodded, wiping her tears, and left with that little girl.

Now that girl turned toward me. "Mr. Kapoor, I am not desperate to die. I know that I don't have money as much as you do, but I have some self-respect, and I will never do such things to take money from people. I am not a low person as YOU think about me, and next time while driving, keep your eyes on the road so that the same mistake doesn't repeat again."

How dare she talk with me like that?

Before I say something, Samaira speaks up: "Hey, you, how dare you  talk with him like that? Keep your speech with you..Useless girl wasting our time."

Good Samaira.

"Not everyone is useless like you"

"Hey, do you even know with whom you are talking?" Samaira shouted at her by pointing her index finger at her.

"I don't car-"

"Shut up, just SHUT UP! Have you vowed to ruin our day?" I asked by grabbing her arm tightly.

"Come,  baby, let's go, these cheap people don't have any work," Samaira said by giving that girl a disgusting look and pulled me back by holding my arm. I left that girl's arm.

"I am not a cheap girl like you. Just thank god that I saved that girl on time, otherwise he could have been arrested for killing" she said pointing at me, looking at Samaira.

Now she is testing my patience.

"Hey, you useless girl, keep your filthy mouth shut" I raised my voice, "next time don't come in front of me, I will kill you," I warned her and dragged Samaira along with me.

My blood was boiling every time she spoils my mood. Useless, money-hungry people.

Now I am not in a mood to go on a date with Samaira.

"Samaira, let's go home, that girl spoiled my mood. Let's go some other time for a lunch date."

"It's ok, baby"

After dropping Samaira at her house, and I went home.

Khushi's POV

I don't know from where I got that courage to give them back answers, but it serves them good.

How dare he shout at me and how dare that girl call me a useless.
If I had not saved that girl, he could have been arrested. He should be thankful to me, but no, instead of saying thanks, he shouted at me and called me useless.

I don't know what he thinks of himself.

Heartless monster.

That poor little girl was also scared of that devil's shouting.

After they left, I collected my shopping bags and went home.

I entered the kitchen to keep those bags in the kitchen. Mom was cooking.

"Hi, mom," I kept those bags on the kitchen counter, and gave my mom a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Khushi, you came? Go, change and come. Lunch is already ready, and while coming call Divya too."

"Yes, mom," I went to my room and  changed my dress. After changing, I went to Divya's room to call her for lunch. She was busy on her phone by lying on her bed.

"Divi"

"Di, when did you come?" She asked by getting up from the bed.

"A few minutes back"

"How was your interview?" She asked by keeping her mobile aside.

"It was good. I got selected as a staff accountant," I said by giving her a fake smile. I was not in a mood after that road incident.

Divya gave me a tight hug "Congratulation, Di!!!! I  am sooooo happy for you" she cried in happiness and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Divi," I hugged her back. She broke the hug, "what happened, Di? You don't seem happy. Are you not happy?" She asked me by cupping my cheeks.

Sometimes she acts as if she is my elder sister.

"Divi, nothing like that. I am happy, but I am tired now. Come let's go to have food before mom starts shouting."

she chuckled.

We both went downstairs to have food.

After having my food, I went to my room to take a nap.

My sleep got  disturbed by the ringing of my phone. I saw the ID, ❤Ritik ❤. My mood lightened up by seeing the ID.

I got up and swipe up to receive the call.

"Hello, Cutie pie,"

"Hello Ritik, how are you?" His calls and messages always bring a smile to my face.

"I am fit and fine. How are you all ?"

"We all are fine, and how is your work going?"

"Ok, like"

"Hmm"

"And how is my Cutie Pie's boyfriend?"

"Shut up, idiot"

"Now don't tell me that you don't have a boyfriend?"

"Who needs a boyfriend when I have best friend like you who loves me so much?" I said dramatically. He laughed at my dialogue.

He is very special and very close to my heart. Since childhood, he was very close and very protective over me. Whenever some boys try to tease me, he used to beat the sh*t out of them. I am very lucky to have him as my friend and my brother.

We talked for about half an hour then hung up the phone.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

When I was cleaning my room, Divya came and sat on my bed."Di, are you free?"

"Yes Divi, what happened?"

"Nothing, Di, I was getting bored. I want to sleep with you today"

"Okay, where is Mom?" I asked her by placing pillows on my bed.

"Mom went to sleep." She lay on the bed, and I also lie beside her.

"Di, can I ask you something?" She was facing the ceiling.

"Yes, there is no need to ask for permission"

"Di, what type of husband do you want in the future?"

I frowned.

Why on earth is she asking me that question?

She turned to my side. "Di, don't look at me like that, I just asked you. See, every girl dreams about their future husband, so I just want to know about your dream of your future husband. Ok my loving jiju (brother-in-law)" she winked at me and started laughing.

I slightly slapped her shoulder.

"tell me, Di"

"Okay, I want someone who will love me, who will care for me and support me. I want someone who will pamper me, understand me and who will stay faithful to me..........." I started telling her about my dream boy.

Suddenly, she hugged me, "Di, I will miss you when you get married. I don't know how I will live without you" She said hugging me tight.

"Don't worry, Divi. I will not go anywhere leaving you and mom"

"I love you, Di," she said still hugging me.

"I love you too. Okay, now sleep, you have college tomorrow," I told her.

She broke a hug.

"Di, you also sleep. Tomorrow is your first day of office. Good night, Di" she said and covered her with a blanket.

Just then the reality hit me, tomorrow is the day I have to face that heartless monster again.

Oh god, today only he warned me not to come in front of him.

God, please save me tomorrow from his wrath. That monster can do anything. I don't want to die this early and that too from his hands. God, what if he fired me? What if he insults me in front of people again? What if he kills me? ....I will leave that job.

"No no no khushi, think about your mom's health.. you can't do that," my subconscious said.

I drifted to sleep while praying to God to save me from that monster tomorrow.

Little did she know what was waiting for her tomorrow.

Let's see what is waiting for her tommorow.

Guys i hope you like  the chapter.

Please feel free to share your thoughts about this chapter.

Stay safe.

May god bless you all

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 8.2K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
9.9K 599 49
WARNING : Abuse and trigger scenes present. Read with risk and get ready for an emotional suspense thriller journey with tissue boxes [Started on 202...
415K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
1.7M 72.7K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...