Strawberries and Cigarettes ~...

By findyourboatxx

[COMPLETED] where she sat and ate her strawberries, while he smoked his cigarettes. -harry styles au -set i... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two *
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six *
chapter seven *
chapter eight
chapter nine ~ part one
chapter nine ~ part two
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen *
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen *
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen *
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven **
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four *
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty nine *
chapter forty
chapter forty one ***
chapter forty two
chapter forty three **
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six *
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight *
chapter forty nine *
chapter fifty*
chapter fifty one*
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three ~ part one ***
chapter fifty three ~ part two *
chapter fifty four *
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
epilogue
thank you
THE STORY OF HARRY & MARLEY CONTINUES
NEW STORY :)))

chapter thirty eight **

14.8K 387 966
By findyourboatxx

~Harry~

The entirety of the drive had led up to this moment. The one where they wouldn't be able to walk into the door without keeping their hands off of one another. Where their lips molded into one as he pushed her up against the wall, his hand trailing up her leg as she moaned into his mouth.

He held back his groan, his knees feeling weak when she pulled him close, her fingers finding the small spot on the back of his neck as they threaded through his hair. Her heavy pants sent a chill down his spine as she grinded her hips against his, causing his body to fill with such euphoria that he couldn't even feel his feet on the ground.

"Where is everyone," he murmured, his lips finding the soft spot on her neck as he angled it up, allowing better access as she gasped.

"Tomlison's," was all she was able to say as she placed her hands onto his face and brought his lips back down onto hers.

He moved her further against the wall, the heat of her body next to his made him feel as though he was on fire, loving the way just the simple touch of her skin on his was able to send him spiraling. He pulled her bottom lip in between his teeth, softly biting the surface as she moaned once more, taking it as an opportunity to deepen the kiss. He slid his tongue through her lips as she met his halfway, demanding control that he instantly allowed her to have.

There was something about that moment that made him realize that he was okay with losing control... but only if it meant she was in it.

He moved his hand down her arm, taking her hand in his as he brought it up against the wall. His fingers linking with hers that were raised over her head. She whimpered in his mouth, her whine sending him into overdrive as he kissed her with everything he had inside of him. He wanted the small lingering taste of strawberries to stay on his tongue for as long as he could as the hint of cigarettes he had on his mixed perfectly together.

Like that effortless combination was made for just the two of them.

They stayed there for a moment, simply enjoying their lips moving together in sync, the way their tongues lapsed circles around one another before the rhythm became subconscious. He moved his body closer to hers, the warm she was radiating drew him in without even intending to.

She pulled back for a moment, slightly biting her lip as she hummed, "It's my turn to make you feel good... if you'll let me."

"Just-" he went to say, but was cut off by her softly placing her lips onto his.

She kissed him passionately, as if all the words she ever wanted to say to him were placed precisely on her lips. She hummed into the kiss, a smile making her way onto her lips as she whispered, "I know, baby."

She slowly released her hands from his, grazing her fingertips against his arm as she led them down to his side. She raised his shirt up ever so slightly, his body shivering at the contact as her eyes never left his. She moved her hand along his exposed torso, a hiss escaping his lips before she bit hers.

"C'mon," she said slowly, taking him by the hand and pulling him behind her as she made her way up the stairs.

His heart started beating quickly, nerves running through his veins at the thought of what he was about to bring himself into. He trusted Marley - more than he had ever trusted anyone in his life - but the thought of her pulling his pants down sent him into a pit of fear. He didn't want her to see it, if she saw it then she would know just how fucked he truly was. How after everything, he still couldn't help himself when he desperately tried to gain back the same control that had been taken away from him when he was a kid.

He closed his eyes for a moment, blindly following her up the stairs as they entered her room. She shut the door quickly, turning her body to him as she spoke, "It's okay, we don't have to do this."

"It's not that," he said quickly, shaking his head as he placed his hands on her cheeks. "I've had my dick sucked before, Marley."

She laughed lightly at the words, shaking her head playfully as he squished her cheeks together, kissing her lips as she hummed in response. It was a quick kiss, one that left them both wanting more before he finally spoke again, "It's just different."

"What do you mean," she asked softly, her hands joining his that were still rested upon her cheeks as she leaned into the touch.

He inhaled deeply, sighing a bit before he looked into her eyes. They held such love in them, a way that he hadn't seen in years. He felt as though he was putty, melting into her soul as her bright blue eyes bored into his, knowing for a fact he would do anything she wanted.

"Everything is different with you, blue. I'm different when I'm with you, it's like... you make me want to be better."

Her mouth dropped slightly at the words, her eyes filling with an emotion that he couldn't quite recognize as she whispered, "You don't have to change Harry, I hate that you think you do."

"It's not like that," he said, taking a step towards her as he stroked the hair out her face. "Every time I'm around you, I have this feeling inside of me that I can't explain. It's like I can't catch my breath, I feel like I'm suffocating but in the best way possible. All I want to do is be there for you. To hold you tight and never let you go, blue."

"Then don't," she whispered before closing the gap between the two.

Their kiss held something different than it ever had before. It was as if they were the last two people in the world, becoming one as they explored each other's mouth. Their hands roaming over the other's body before they somehow ended up onto the bed. His lips never leaving hers, finding himself starting to think that the only place they ever truly belonged was with her own.

She crawled onto top him, her hips landing over his as she sucked his lips hungrily. She had made a habit of playing with his lip ring, something that would always seem to send him over the edge as he held her hips tightly in his hands. Guiding them in slow, rhythmic motions as he moaned quietly into her mouth.

Her hands found their way down his body, teasing him slowly as she brushed her fingers over the tattooed line stomach. He sucked sharply, her lip falling between his teeth as he couldn't hold back the moan escaping his lips. She echoed his, their voices filling the air perfectly in the most beautiful ballad he had ever heard.

She moved her hands down to his jeans, playing with the waistline as she mumbled, "You okay?"

He separated from her, taking in the way her effortless beauty seemingly always caught him off guard. He nodded his head, bringing her lips back down to his before whispering, "I'm always okay with you."

She smiled brightly, his heart warming entirely as she slowly undid the button holding his pants together. She kissed his lips, distracting him as she brought her hand lower, unzipping the zipper as the sound sliced through the air.

Only he couldn't hear it, all he focused on was the way her lips moved with his.

She tugged slightly on the hem on his pants, lowering them as he shifted beneath her, allowing her to pull them down. He held his breath as her cold fingers ran across the skin of his legs that were becoming bare, before they stopped. Leaving his pants almost half way down his thigh, his heart beating in relief when she didn't pull them down anymore.

She played with the lining of his briefs, palming him over the material as she moved her hand meticulously over the bulge that had been building since he had first seen her that night.

She moved her lips off of his, sending them down his jaw line as they peeled his shirt off of his body, hers following as she was left with only her chest covered by her bra. She attached her lips back to his skin, slowly bringing them down and onto his chest. He hissed quietly, the way that her lips felt onto his skin as she placed her hand back over his dick made his mind cloudy as he basked in pleasure.

She kissed down his chest, working her way down to him before stopping just before the lining where his briefs met his toned stomach. She looked up at him, the light coming in from the window causing her eyes to shine so brightly, making him believe his heart had stopped beating.

He pulled her back up to him, their lips ghosting over one another's before he whispered, "One more."

She laughed lightly before their lips collided, her hips finding a home over his as she moved them slowly, causing yet another moan to escape his mouth. She pulled apart from him, bringing her body back down before she hooked her fingers into the hem of his briefs. She pulled them down without a second through, her fingers grazing his shaft as it shot out of the tight fabric keeping him contained.

She stared down at it for a moment, before she locked eyes with his again as he nodded. She smiled at him before she slowly brought her hand to the base of his dick, wrapping her small hand around him as he closed his eyes.

He had never felt such pleasure the way he had in the moment, that was until he felt her hair graze against his inner thigh. She kissed the flesh as she worked her way up, her hand continuing the soft strokes as her lips met his base. She placed a soft kiss to it, as though she was simply admiring his body before she moved her head off of his thigh.

He had opened his eyes as he watched her, his body twitch as she licked her pouty lips, a pit at the bottom of his stomach starting to erupt before she kissed his tip. She brought her tongue out, circling around as he began to painfully thob, wanting nothing more than to watch her lips suck him off as she swallowed him entirely.

She wrapped her lips around his tip, her tongue still working circles as he closed his eyes again, threading his fingers through her hair as he moaned.

"Marley," he announced, guided her head further down as her hand and mouth worked effortlessly together.

She moaned when he pulled her hair back, causing him to almost lose himself entirely as he watched her suck him off. Her lips were rosy red around him, her cheeks hollow as her head worked its way up and down his shaft. He held her hair further back so he could watch her more, almost coming completely undone as she licked up before focusing her tongue around his tip once more.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her mouth around him as she bobbed her head. He hit the back of her throat and let out a moan, pulling harder on her hair as she joined him. The vibrations of her pleasure just about sent him over the edge, his head feeling fuzzy as she continued to work her way around him.

He had never thought that someone could look so good with his dick in their mouth, but watching Marley as he reached his climax made him rethink everything he knew about life. The way her brown hair was soft in his hands as he laced his fingers through it, the way her tongue seemed to be magic as it circled around his tip... nothing ever being able to describe the way he had felt about her.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned, lifting his hips up as he hit the back of her throat once more.

She moaned at the contact, closing her eyes as his grip on her hair became tighter. The muscles in stomach contracted when she opened them again, looking into his eyes innocently as she moaned.

It was a sinful moan, one that left him speechless as he tried to warn her. "Marley," he hissed, his hips lifting up ever so slightly. "Fuck, I'm gonna-"

He was cut off by a moan that sent one leaving his lips too. He closed his eyes, feeling her keep him in her mouth as he came undone. She ran her tongue once more along around his dick before she hollowed her cheeks for the final time. She released him from her mouth as he panted heavily, his hands letting go of her hair as she placed another kiss to him.

She wiped the corners of her mouth, a shy look on her face as he looked over to her, he hadn't realized he had been smiling until her eyes met his. She sheepishly smiled, a blush creeping onto her cheeks as she spoke, "What?"

She gasped slightly when he slung his body up, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her towards him, flipping the two around so his body was on top of hers. She laughed in delight as small giggles escaped her lips when he kissed her hungrily.

The air in the room changed dramatically when he placed her hands over her head, their fingers interlocking with one another as he placed his lips on the outside of her ear. His teeth grazed the skin, the words husked as he whispered, "It's my turn, blue."

She gasped at the contact of his lips onto her neck, sucking the spot harshly as her body twitched beneath him. He smirked at her squamish behavior, tightening the grip around her wrist as she moaned at the contact.

He trailed his lips down her body, his hands taking the lead as they snaked behind her back, taking the thin material covering her chest off in an instant. He flung it off of her body and across the room, not focused on anything other than the pure perfection right in front of his eyes.

"Stop staring," she mumbled, rolling her eyes as he playfully smirked at her. "Nothing you haven't seen before."

He chuckled at her words, rolling his eyes with her as he kissed her feverishly. He swirled his tongue around hers, the small linger taste of him taking over his senses as her hands found their way into his hair. She pulled him down quickly, taking his lip in between her teeth as his hand roamed down her body.

He slowly traced circles as his hand landed on her stomach, his thumb slipping under the waistband of her underwear, rubbing back and forth over the skin as he simultaneously unbuttoned her pants. His movements were slow at first, moving at a teasing pace before speeding up out of nowhere, ripping her jeans down in one swift motion as she gasped at the new found air on her skin.

He looked down at the red lace that made his mind go crazy, before placing his hand on the fabric in between her legs. He smirked when his fingers touched the wet spot he had been secretly hoping for. He took his rings off of his fingers, placing the cold metal on her stomach as her hips rose up in response. He placed his hands around her waist, pinning her to the mattress as he shook his head, "Gotta hold still for me, baby."

She took a deep breath, his dick hardening at the sight of her being so submissive. He smirked at the girl, likcing his lips as he placed his hand back down at the spot in between her legs, gawking at her response to the simple touch.

"You get wet just from sucking me off, blue?" He taunted, rubbing up and down her center as she bit her lip while gasping on the air around her.

"Harry," she moaned, tilting her head back as his lips attached back to her neck.

He slowly slipped his fingers through the side of the material, tracing the skin surrounding her clit as she moaned loudly, as if she had been begging for more. He took it as a sign to continue, his hand cupping her as his thumb began circling the spot that had her tilting her head back even further. Her mouth flew opened, the room filling with nothing more than her moans and pants as he slowly moved his pointer finger into her.

She gasped at the contact, pulling onto his hair as he smirked at the response. He decided to place his lips onto hers, silencing the two completely as she grinded her hips down onto his hand. He curled his finger inside of her, causing her to detach her lips from his as she moaned loudly, making him to simply place his lips back onto hers.

He added one more and then another as her body reacted intently to each. Her sweet, yet sinful moans echoed through his ear as he tried to hold back his own, not being able to control himself when she brought her hand back down to palm his dick. She began stroking her hand up and down his shaft, the two swapping moans as they almost reached their high together.

"Condom?" She asked, panting slightly as she tried to catch her breath.

"Please," he said, grabbing the small foil that had been tucked safely into his pocket since he picked her up from the club. "You should know me better by now, Beck."

She chuckled as she rolled her eyes, not even wasting another second as she molded their lips back together again.

It wasn't that he had been expecting this moment, he respected Marley. It was just that he had been praying for this moment since that night. Praying for the time where she would moan his name as her body became one with his. Where for once, they hadn't been thinking about their families or Dean. He had been praying for a moment where everything was about her, one where he wanted nothing more than to make her feel good.

And now was that moment.

He took the red lace off without hesitation, placing his body over her as their tongues danced frantically together due to the sloppiness and eagerness of the kiss. He centered his tip to her entrance as she gasped.

"Are you okay," he asked against her lip, ready to stop if she wanted to.

"Yes," she said without hesitation.

She rocked her hips forward, pushing him inside of her as their moans filled the room. He titled his head back as he closed his eyes, meeting her hips halfway as their skin slapped against each other.

"Shit," he hissed, bringing his lips back down onto hers before he got a chance to respond.

They fell into a natural rhythm as she moaned against his lips, the vibrations of her voice sending through his body like a shock as he slowed his motions down. He picked his head up, looking into her eyes as her lips parted teasingly, her fingers finding the skin on his back as she dragged nails down it slightly.

He groaned at the movements, picking up the pace as the mattress shook on the floor. She followed without second thought, rocking her hips quickly towards his as she wrapped her soft legs around his waist. And although her legs at his sides caused his pants to fall slightly, that hadn't matted to him. All he wanted was for her to feel good, and as the filthy moans left her lips, he had known she had.

"Harry," she said softly, her opened mouth causing him to almost come completely undone as she moaned. "Fuck you feel so good."

He groaned in response, loving the praise he was getting as he picked the pace up. He dug his hips into hers, feeling her walls clenched around his throbbing dick as his body ignited with a spark. He had never felt such a connection with someone the way he had with the girl.

It was as if their bodies were meant to be one. As if they had been placed on this Earth with the soul purpose of being with one another. Like some higher power knew that when creating Marley, they would be bringing the person into Harry's life that he needed with everything inside of him.

He looked down at the girl under him, not being able to believe that someone so perfect could be with him. The one that seemingly broke every single wall he tried so desperately hard to keep up without even realizing it. She hadn't even known just how much she had changed his life, and he hadn't realized it either until he heard her hit her climax, loving with everything that he had been the one to make her feel this good.

"Harry!" She shouted, her body falling limp as she panted slightly, continuing her motion as she rocked her hips against his.

He followed not even a second after, seeing stars as he filled the rubber covering his tip. He collapsed onto her body, both of their pants filling the room as he laid on her chest. Her arms were wrapped around his body, her heart rate steadying into a pace that almost put him to sleep. She rubbed her hand soothingly up and down his back, humming in his ear as he came down from the same high she had felt.

"Thank you," she whispered into his ear.

He made a mental note to ask her why she had always thanked him after they had sex, but he decided to wait, having a feeling inside of him that it was a part of her that she wasn't ready to talk about yet.

"You're welcome baby," he hummed, kissing her lips as they smiled into the kiss.

He pulled out her slowly, missing the way she had felt around him instantly as he tied the condom off and threw it in the trash can next to her bed. He grabbed the rings that had fallen off of her body during the night, placing them on all of his fingers, except for one that he handed to her and watched her place it delicately around her own.

He went to pull his pants up quickly, but was stopped by her small hands covering his. "Let me," she whispered, placing her lips back into his as she slowly reached her hand down.

She pulled them up rather slowly, but quick enough so he would be comfortable with her doing it at all. She smiled at him, grabbing the shirt that she had taken off of his body earlier in the night and throwing it over her naked torso. He simply smiled at her gesture, kissing her lips once more just because he could.

He laid down on her bed softly, waiting for her to come back after using the bathroom. He sat alone for a minute, his thoughts lapping circles around his mind at just the idea of her. But then they were replaced with anger, thinking about what Dean had done to her.

Even without knowing the whole story, he knew that the man he had once admired was capable of terrible things. He had seen it first hand - being there with him through the beatings, the toutrues, and the deaths. But before, those were people that he hadn't cared about. He didn't care if they had a family, if they were sick or had a loved one who needed them. He saw them as nothing more than the toys that Dean liked to play with, that they were nothing more than the scum of the Earth that just took up space. But now he realized that it was Dean all along.

He hated himself for ever being a part of that... how he used to crave for nothing more than to be a part of it all. But most of all; he hated that simply a year ago, he seemed to have loved it.

She came back into the room like the angel she was. Her simple being glowing effortlessly as she smiled at him, jumping next to his body as she giggled when he threw his arm around her. Every bad thought instantly vanished at the sight of her... it was as if she were magic. Because every time he was with her, it was as if she had casted a spell on him where he saw the good in life. That for once, he actually wanted to live it.

"Goodnight," she whispered as she curled her body around his before she said softly. "Promise me that you'll be here when I wake up."

"Promise," he swore, kissing her lips softly as she smiled at him.

She rested her head on to his chest, only taking minutes for her to be sound asleep. He ran his fingers through her hair as he watched her with love in his eyes, not even realizing how deep his feelings were for the girl until that very moment.

Because when it came down to it... Marley was the moon.

He looked at her sleeping peacefully once more before resting his head on top of hers, closing his eyes as he tried to get sleep for the first time in weeks.

Maybe it was the high he had still been feeling as her warm body laid beside him or maybe it was the way he had finally admitted to himself just how much he cared for the girl. But whatever the reason, he wasn't able to stop himself as he slowly grabbed her hand in his, locking their fingers together... and squeezing her hand three times.

I love you

AHH I'M SO SCARED FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I SUCK AT SMUT!! I'M SOOO SORRY IF IT SUCKS!!

Also wow, I just wanted to say how much I love you guys with everything I have inside of me. Thank you for everything. 95k and I feel like my heart could burst. 

Thank you guys for reading, I love you more than I will ever be able to express <3

Thoughts on the story so far?? 

~ Lizzy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 233 72
~Completed~ When Harry Styles' girlfriend gets hate, she feels worthless. Should she kill herself? Should she stay and take it? Warning - Triggering...
166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...
9.1K 122 21
Stormie Lewis is sure to make a everlasting mark, on the curly haired boy, Harry Styles without even meaning to. Haunted by her sister's death, Harry...
Numb L.S. By Izzy

Fanfiction

1.8K 34 10
In which Harry is in love with Louis and he is depressed. Louis is "dating" Eleanor and Harry thinks it's real. Louis bullies Harry. Harry results to...