Toge inumaki x reader one sho...

By iizukuz

Toge x reader one shots πŸ·κ’° requests are open (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) y/n is your oc so I won't write... More

@'πŸ–‡ request & things to know ˚ ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λš:
ʚ cupcake ɞ : fluff
ʚ jealousy ɞ : fluff
ʚ umbrella ɞ : fluff
ʚ bonito flakes ɞ : fluff
ʚ reward you ɞ : smut
ʚ Im here ɞ : angts
ʚ movie night 2 ɞ : fluff
ʚ haunted house ɞ : fluff
ʚ sharing is caring ɞ : lemon
ʚ The curse of lust ɞ : smut

ʚ movie night ɞ : fluff

20.8K 463 1.6K
By iizukuz

The new episode, 21, was !!
Especially when Toge said: okkaka *angry tone*
Type: fluff
Toge x reader
Manga Spoiler free!
—————————————————————-

Y/n's point of view

10 a.m. So far, the day was a usual, quiet day. Me and the others were in the living room, sitting on the floor and eating our breakfast. "Y'all know since today is Friday, we should do something fun! Itadori suggests while chewing food and Nobara giving him a disgusted face. "You're right! But what should we do?" Panda asked in a curious tone. "Well we already went to the park yesterday...and we went to a restaurant on Wednesday and-" Before Maki could finish her sentence she was interrupted by Gojou

"Good morning everyone!" He said while entering the room, "I have an idea for y'all! What if y'all make a movie night, I can land ya some movies, and maybe Itadori can also train with that plushie a few hours extra" "whaat noooO-" "I'm just kidding Itadori, but if y'all do want some movies I'll gladly give them to my fellow students" Gojou said walking out of the room waving a goodbye to us.

We were all confused about the 'Itadori can also train with that plushie a few hours extra' except for Itadori,him remembering how much that plushie beaten him up.

"Well that doesn't sound like a bad idea,actually let's make a sleep over thing! And call it a movie night" said Nobara with an excited tone. "Salmon" said Toge "well then,where should we have it?" Maki asked. "In my room!" I said out loud. "Deal,so after training we're meeting in your room at 9 p.m."Maki said while everyone agreed.

It was now 8:45 p.m. still a few more minutes until everyone gets here. I was watching a show in my phone until I heard a knock. I stood up and opened the door and it was  Toge Inumaki,the guy I secretly want to marry and make him mine.

"Oh hi Toge" I said trying to keep my cool, but I just sounded depressed. "Kelp" Toge greeted, having something in his hand. "Come in come in" I said as he made his way to my bed and sat in it.

He then took out a small notebook and pen from his sweater pocket and started writing on it. As he was done,he handed it to me "Sorry if I came to early, but I wanted to play uno with you if you don't mind :)"

"Of course!" I said trying not to have an heart attack,he then said salmon and started preparing he game. I sat in front of him,making a bit of space between us to place the cards. 'Marry me' I thought while looking at him finish and giving me 8 cards.

A few minutes have passed and I was sure I was winning,I only had 3,one of them being a plus four,and Toge having 5 cards. I was getting a bit too excited 'he definitely has 4 yellows and the other one is probably is a red or green' I thought making a small smirk of the thought of winning.

"I'm sorry...but I have to!" I said in a dramatic tone as I put down the plus four card on the bed sheet dramatically. "OKKAKA" he said in a cute,angry tone with an angry but yet cute face expression.

I put down the last card I had left "UNO" I said out loud, laughing at his embarrassed face "Don't worry Toge maybe next time you'll win" I said, getting a bit close to his face "well that's if I decide" I whispered to his ear while making a small smirk.

"S-salmon"

Hearing him stutter was honestly so cute, and the fact that it was because of me was even better. I was about to make a bold move and whisper something else but all of a sudden we hear a knock,I was so annoyed at the fact I was interrupted.

"We're heree" Itadori yelled still knocking on the door. I opened the door and greeted him and the others who were right behind him,all of them entering my room and taking a seat in the bed while panda sitting on the carpet.

"OK so which movie should we watch" "well how about a movie about romance?" "How about a silent voice?" I asked and everyone started agreeing. "I'll ask Gojou if he has that movie be right back guys!" said Itadori while leaving my room again.

I got up started getting a bunch of pillows and blankets out of the closet so each one of them had one since it was getting a bit cold in here. I handed a long blanket and pillow to Nobara so she could share with Maki,handed another long blanket to panda,placed a medium blanket and pillow on the spot where Itadori was sitting at,and lastly a long blanket and pillow for me and Toge.

I sat down next to Toge,who was now sitting in the bed against the wall,placing the long blanket on top of our stretched out legs. I started getting a bit closer to him, acting as if I didn't know what personal space was. "Here's our pillow" I said trying to make him move a bit so I could place our pillow behind our backs. He then moved a bit and I placed the medium pillow.

"Hey your taking the whole blanket for your self!" I said trying to grab the blanket off him "bonito flakes" he said in a angry yet cute tone, pointing out that I also took most of the pillow. "Ugh fine, get closer" I said while moving myself towards him, until there was no space between us left, our arms and legs touching each other. I could see the small pink blush Toge had in his cheeks in the corner of my eye. I began fixing the blanket so now me and Toge were sharing the blanket equally, same with the pillow.

"I'm backk" yelled Itadori as he entered the room with some DVD's in his hands. "Heyy" said Gojou. Wait Gojou?! "Hey what are you doing here!" Nobara yelled pointing at Gojou as he was welcoming him self in the room. "Whaaat? can't I join the sleep over?" he said with a fake sad tone while sobbing. "Umm no you weren't invited?" Said Nobara "But Itadori said I could come" Gojou said while putting his arm around Itadori.

"Plus I brought snackss" said Gojou while holding a box in his hand."What kind of snacks?"
"Hmm...chips, popcorn, ice cream, gummy bears"
"Deal" said Nobara. Gojou then sat in my desk chair while Nobara and panda explored the box with a bunch of junk food snacks in there.

Toge unzipped his turtleneck "Bonito flakes" Toge whispered to my ear while pointing at Gojou " I agree, what type of teacher is he" I whispered back. Toge was about to whisper in my ear again but at the same time I was planing on whispering something in his ear too.

It happened so fast. We both turned to each other at the same time, our lips heading to each other's ears, but failing. Instead his lips landed on half of mines.

Both our heads backed up from each other's as both of our faces completely turned red. "What did I just saw HAHA" Nobara laughed at us along with Gojou, Itadori and Maki. "It was an accident!" I said trying to calm my self down. Toge didn't even bother to say anything, he was to busy trying to comprehend what just happened while having a huge pink blush on his cheeks. "My students are growing so fast" said Gojou while having a pink blush on his face and sniffing as if he was about to start sobbing.

"I'm sorry" I said having enough confidence to face him again. "S-salmon" he said still having a red blush on his face but zipping his turtleneck to hide it. "Y'all probably liked it HAHAH-"Itadori was about to start laughing again but was smacked in the head by Nobara "SHH let them confess to each other instead idiot" yelled Nobara.I wanted to leave my own room, I was so embarrassed and was having a panic attack.

"U-um anyway what were you about to say?" I asked trying to change the subject "tuna Mayo leaf" I felt bad but I did not understand what he just said "um maybe you should write it" I said giving him the small notebook and pen he had earlier

He finished writing on it and handed me the notebook back "have you watched the silent voice yet?" I faced him and replied with a no. He then wrote again "oh I have, it's a great movie:)".For a while we started a new conversation,though each time Toge wanted to say something he had to write it down the notebook and I had to wait for him to finish. But I didn't care, it didn't bother me, I instead felt bad for him and wanted him to be happy. I want to hold him in my arms and tell him his the best person to ever exist in this world.

A few more minutes passed, Itadori and Gojou searching through a pack of dvds, trying to find the movie we planned to watch ."We finally found the movie guys!" Yelled Itadori as he held an dvd disc that had a cover of Shouko and Shoya.

Itadori placed the disc on the DVD player,turned off the lights,grabbed a bag of popcorn from the box Gojou brought, and finally sat his ass down. The room started getting a bit colder than it was before.

I looked over at Toge, he seemed like he hasn't notice the temperature change. It's cold but yet his cheeks are red, ever since the kiss accident happened I've noticed the red blush hasn't gone away from his cheeks. 'Is he still thinking about the kiss incident? I mean I can't blame him hehe' I thought to myself,letting out a small chuckle out.

20 minutes into the movie,my body began to shiver by it self from the low temperature in my room. Panda had already fallen asleep, Nobara whispering to Maki on how much she hates Naoko and how she'll beat her up, Itadori and Gojou watching the tv intensely, and Toge eating popcorn,still having a red blush in his cheeks of course.

As my body continued to  tremble,Toge noticed and asked "Mustard lead?". I nodded and continued watching the movie. I guess Toge must have noticed how cold I was because the next thing I feel is his arm around my arm. I was surprised but I didn't bother,instead I put my head over his shoulder.

We continued to watch the movie and I notice how Shouko and Toge were similar,Shouko being mute and Toge not being able to speak actual words outside fighting or encountering an enemy. "It must be hard" I said "salmon" Toge said with a sorrowful voice. I decided to hold his hand with one of mine, wrapping my fingers on top of his softly. He looked at me "mustard leaf?" he asked "oh I just wanted to,but if you don't want then" "Bonito flakes!"he said not letting me finish my sentence and looked down at the blanket we were both sharing "salmon"he said while turning his hand to face mine and his fingers locking themselves between my own fingers (technically interlocked fingers)

The movie ended. I looked around the room to see Itadori with small tears, Nobara and Maki sleeping on top of each other, panda fast asleep, Gojou next to Itadori asking him what he thought about the movie,and Megumi doing a brainstorm. I looked to my side to see Toge blinking his eyes repeatedly, trying not to fall asleep.

"How did the purple eyed girl not get in trouble" Itadori argued to Gojou while Gojou patted his back. "Well then we shall now get going, unless if y'all want to stay up a bit more, but I'm going to sleep now goodnight" exclaimed Gojou as he exited my room and giving us a goodbye wave. "I'm going to bed too goodnight" Itadori shouted tagging a long with Gojou with Megumi behind him "night" said Megumi with a tired voice as he waved at us and closed my door.

"What should we do about them?"I pointed over to panda,Maki,and Nobara. "Mustard leaf" Toge said,walking drowsy over to panda and taping him on the shoulder. Panda woke up and stood up "o-oh it's 11:030 already?!" he exclaimed as he looked at the clock hanging by the wall. "Okkaka" Toge replied and pointed over to Maki and Nobara. Panda understood him well and carried Nobara on one of his shoulders and Maki on his other. "I'll take them to their rooms and head to sleep,goodnight" said panda as he closed the door leaving both me and Toge alone in my room.

I was expecting for Toge to leave but instead he climbed by bed and sat next to me again,fixing the blanket that was on top of our legs. He took out the same notebook and pen from earlier and started writing on it. I patiently waited for him to finish writing, though I did notice he would stop writing for a few seconds and start writing , I'm guessing he was thinking on how to phrase the sentences.

He was finally done and handed me the notebook. I began to read "I wanted to ask you, you don't have to but um, could I stay over since it's Friday? If you don't want me to it's fine! I just wanted to stay over and you know um cuddle? And we can also watch a few more movies and play video games too! But if you don't want to cuddle it's ok I'm totally fine with that!".

I nodded my head with a smile "of course" I said with a thrilled expression and hugged him. He clearly got stubborn and started writing on the notebook again. "What should we do now?" I read "let's play some video games!" I exclaimed while heading to one of my drawers and started looking for a game to play. "Let's play (insert a video game name)" I shouted as Toge nodded his head. I placed the game disc on the player and grabbed two controllers. I went over to Toge and decided to sit on his lap to tease him a bit.

"Here" I said handing one of the controllers behind me while facing Toge, our faces only a few centimeters away from each other's. Toge grabbed the controller and I started preparing the game with the tv remote. His arms went around my stomach, to hold his controller with both his hands, or at least I thought that was the reason. He then positioned his head on my shoulder, and now I was able to see him from the corner of my eye,making me startled a bit."Ok ready?" I asked "salmon" Toge replied as I clicked the start button.

The end

Author:This chapter was kinda long (or it isn't maybe I'm overreacting) but I hope y'all enjoyed it
Should I make a part two of this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 396 7
π‹πžπ―π’ π€πœπ€πžπ«π¦πšπ§ 𝐱 π‘πžπšππžπ« Please ignore grammar and/or spelling mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Slow updates
540K 6K 55
β•°β‹―βž€"Mʏ α΄Šα΄α΄œΚ€Ι΄α΄‡Κ Κœα΄€s ᴛᴏ ɒᴏ ᴏɴ, α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ʏᴏᴜ." ____________ β•°β‹―βž€Jujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots, β•°β‹―βž€ Female and Male reader + Oneshots~ Absolutely do not w...
18.3K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
506 31 4
beauty standards? who even cares at this point. everyone ends up looking disastrous once they get older. even the best looking people gain wrinkles...