Incipient >[OikawaxReader]

Bởi AppleRuby13

❝𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱❞ . . . → Y/N, an... Xem Thêm

▪︎Break Up▪︎
▪︎Pictures▪︎
▪︎Trouble Maker▪︎
▪︎Situation▪︎
▪︎Uh Oh▪︎
▪︎The Third Player▪︎
▪︎Plan C or Plan don't see▪︎
▪︎Your Side▪︎
▪︎Stuck Together▪︎
▪︎A Little Bit▪︎
▪︎Dinner First?▪︎
▪︎Good Luck▪︎
▪︎Creepy Dude▪︎
▪︎Rivalry Reunion▪︎
▪︎Weaklings▪︎
▪︎A Break▪︎
▪︎Friendly Friends▪︎
▪︎A Match of Two Friends▪︎
▪︎Day off▪︎
▪︎Important Fight▪︎
▪︎Fight for Victory▪︎
▪︎Major Crush▪︎
▪︎Not a Date▪︎
▪︎Slay it▪︎
▪︎Party All Night▪︎
▪︎Get Drunk▪︎
▪︎Art Class▪︎
▪︎Couple Massage?▪︎
▪︎University Event▪︎
▪︎Girls Only▪︎
▪︎The Gown▪︎
▪︎Show Time▪︎
▪︎The Real Party▪︎
▪︎The Man Behind It All▪︎
▪︎In The Shower▪︎
▪︎The Shallow▪︎
▪︎The New Life▪︎
▪︎Please Stay▪︎
▪︎Nobody Knows▪︎
▪︎Taking A Break▪︎
▪︎Tryouts and Watch Out!▪︎
▪︎Baby Shower▪︎
▪︎Guessing Games▪︎
▪︎Meeting the Nephew▪︎
▪︎Sister and Brother in Law▪︎
▪︎Cooking Classes▪︎
▪︎Me, You, Together▪︎
▪︎Worrying too Much▪︎
▪︎An Important Day▪︎
▪︎Preparing Desserts▪︎
▪︎Time for Dinner▪︎
▪︎Getting it Done▪︎
▪︎Say Goodbye▪︎
▪︎Lonely Monster▪︎
▪︎Phone Call▪︎
▪︎Doing Just Fine▪︎
▪︎Seeing you again▪︎
▪︎Drowning in Love▪︎
▪︎A Tour In The House▪︎
▪︎A New Chapter▪︎
▪︎Delivery▪︎
▪︎The Magic Room▪︎
▪︎One More!▪︎
▪︎A Huge One▪︎
▪︎A Fairy Tale▪︎
▪︎Author's Note▪︎

▪︎Suspicion▪︎

48 4 4
Bởi AppleRuby13

I was peacefully asleep until I was woken up by the smell of eggs being fried. I open my left eye and slowly the other. I was surprised to find Oikawa cooking breakfast by the small kitchen. Since my apartment is small, so is the kitchen. What I'm surprised about is that he's wearing his pants from last night and not a shirt. I hold the blanket up to my chest as I sat up on the bed while I watch Oikawa cook. I tried to hold in my laugh when I saw him struggling to do everything at once. Getting the plates ready while making sure the eggs don't burn. After he was done putting the eggs on the plate, he started to put the hotdogs on the pan.

"Mm...cooking breakfast for my girlfriend..." He hums happily. I cover my mouth while trying so hard not to let my laughter escape. So cute! He turns around when he heard my chuckle.

"Y/N?! You're awake? How much did you see?" He panicked and suddenly smoke started to appear behind him. I quickly point at it so he could turn around. He panicked even more when he also saw the smoke.

"Damn it!" Oikawa cusses after he burned his finger while trying to put the hotdogs on the plate. He sighs.

"I think I ruined it" He place the plate in front of me. I look at the eggs and burned hotdogs then at him.

"Is your finger okay?" I ask and he looked at it. He winces when he gave it a gentle touch. Ouch...

"Thanks for...cooking me breakfast" I thanked him and he started to blush.

"Oh it's nothing. I'm just out here being the best boyfriend, nothing much" He shakes his hand dismissively. I laugh and gave him my hand, he looks at me in confusion.

"Give me your hand. I wanna see" He eyes me for a while before placing his hand on top of my palm. I hold it close to my face to examine it better.

"Does it still hurt?" I gently blow on it and I laughed hearing him making flustered noises.

"Its just numb" He tried to keep a poker face but his face was red.

"You should eat. You must be tired from last night" He grab the fork and used it to take the eggs to my mouth. I smile softly before opening my mouth.

"Hey!" I said when he ended up feeding himself. Damn it! I fell for it again!

"You're so cute to tease" He booped my nose. He laughs as he quickly move his finger away when I tried to bite it. You asshole!

"Alright I'll feed you" He grabbed the fork and grab a tiny piece of the fried egg. I open my mouth angrily while I watch him take it to my mouth but he was still teasing me by pulling away every time I tried to take a bite.

"Oikawa!" I raised my voice and he let's out another satisfied laugh. Finally he gave up his teasing and fed me the egg.

"I was thinking...we shouldn't go back to the university for today" Oikawa said while I chew on the egg. The university! I completely forgot about that! I frown when I felt a sharp pain coming from my heart. Oikawa noticed and he quickly caressed my face.

"What's wrong? You look upset" He said with concern. I try to put on a smile but it just made me feel more broken.

"Why...why did they have to pull that stunt on me last night?" I asked. Oikawa didn't hold back and quickly hug me close.

"Everything will be okay...I'm here for you" He pulled away to place a kiss on my forehead. I hesitated before nodding.

"Why don't we stay in for today? I wanna cuddle with my girlfriend" He sat back down to continue feeding me the breakfast he cooked. I smile.

"I was actually thinking of going out with you" I said and his body froze. He looked at me with the plate in his hand and the fork in the other.

"Wh-Where do you wanna go? I'll take you there" He said with his eyes sparkling.

"Hm...how about the mall? I was thinking of distracting ourselves from yesterday" I suggested and he immediately took liking to my idea. He nods.

"We'll go there...once you finish eating" He grab the egg with the fork and I open my mouth. I playfully shove him away when he fed it to himself again. Damn it!

When we we were done eating breakfast together, I went to the bathroom to take a morning shower while he was busy washing the plates at the sink. I open the shower and washed my body with the body shampoo. Since we're gonna be going to the mall, maybe we could buy some things while we're at it. After I was done showering, I grabbed my clothes and changed into them. It's not that bright but I think it'll do. I brush my hair with the hair brush as I stood in front of the mirror. Keeping my eye in the reflection so I could do my hairstyle.

"Are you done in there?" Oikawa knocked gently on the door. When I opened the door to reveal myself to him, his lips parted and he was speechless.

"You look...so...huggable!" I laugh when he immediately pulled me into his embrace. Hugging me while resting his head on top of mine.

"I wanted to tell you that I don't have any clothes to wear" He pulled away to look at me in the eye. Huh? I tilt my head at him.

"Can you...fit in my clothes?" I asked him and he look down at my body. I was waiting for him to say something but he was still staring. I chuckle softly as I ended up grabbing him by the chin to make him look at me. Answer my question already!

"Let's go check" I grab his hand to lead him to my closet. He stood there and watched me dig through my clothes to find a pair for him to wear.

"Here. I think you'll look good in them" I got up from kneeling and handed him the clothes I picked out for him. He looked at me with his lips curled up, he successfully made me laugh when he started to put kisses on my cheek.

"Since I'm the best boyfriend then that makes you the best girlfriend" He left another kiss on my cheek before he went in the bathroom to get ready. I smile softly while I sat down on the sofa to wait for him.

"Oh?" Suddenly Oikawa's phone vibrated on the table. I look at it then back at the bathroom door. Should I check? When I finally grab the courage to see what notification he got. My own phone rang. I freaked out and quickly answer it.

"Hello?" I said and waited for the person on the call to answer.

"Y/N! Are you okay? You left the event early! Which is understandable...but I didn't find you in the dorm room!" Akiko was worried and I could tell because of her tone.

"Where are you? We need to make sure if you're okay" Peter? Wait who is Akiko with?!

"All of us couldn't rest last night, knowing you were out there. Why weren't you in your dorm room? Did you had a place to sleep?" Harper? I rub my neck awkwardly. How should I put it?

"Y/N! My baby! Tell me you're alright! Why did you leave without telling us?!" Selena was shouting and I grit my teeth with an uneasy look. Well...

"We all thought you were dead...which you aren't" Lucas said in a sleepy tone.

"Lucas!" They shouted his name in disbelief. I chuckle.

"I'm fine I'm fine. Nothing happened to me last night, I just went to my own apartment to sleep. I thought it'd be nice to separate myself from everyone" I smile when I could hear them let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh Y/N, one more thing. I didn't find Oikawa in the dorm room when I got back. Do you know where he's at?" Harper asked. Shit! What do I say?!

"Shut up Harper. Don't pretend you care, last night you seem to enjoy sharing your bed with Peter. I couldn't even sleep!" Jacob shouted and I could hear his head getting slapped from the back. Oh...that sounds...very painful...

"Y/N-chaaaaaaan!" I panicked when I heard Oikawa calling my name from the bathroom. Because of that, I ended up ending the call with the others. Fuck!

"How do I look?" Oikawa opened the door and showed me his outfit. Oh he looks good!

"Does it scream, 'best boyfriend'?" He grins mischievously before laying on the sofa and resting his head on my lap. My hands moved on it's own and went to stroke his fluffy brown hair.

"Huh?" He said when he heard his phone ringing. He reach for it and I didn't know what he saw that made his eyes go wide. He got up from my lap and I look at him confusingly.

"Um..." He looked at me then back at his phone. Suddenly he got up and walked outside to answer his call.

"That was sudden" I said to myself. I couldn't wait so I grabbed my stuff and went to the front to meet with Oikawa.

"You're a genius! Gosh I love you so much!" My body froze when I heard Oikawa's voice. Huh? Who is he talking to? My hand was still holding the front door of my apartment and I was watching him have his phone call while his back was facing me.

"Send me the good stuff later. I love you so much baby" He started making kissing noises to the caller before ending the call. My body stood stunned. B-Baby? Who the fuck is he talking to and most importantly, what is this good stuff? Could it be...

"Oh Y/N! You scared me!" He approached me with a smile on his face after he saw me. He was gonna close the door for me until he notice me having an uncomfortable look.

"What's wrong? Did you change your mind last minute? We can stay in if thats what you want" He rub my shoulders and I couldn't quite lift my head up to look at him. Good stuff...is the good stuff...bad stuff?

"Don't make that face. Be happy" He cup my face and used his fingers to make my lips form into a smile. He was starting to worry when he noticed me not making any reaction.

"Okay what's wrong. You would have beaten me to death if I did that to you" He brush my hair behind my ear to caress my cheeks. I look at him with a troubled gaze.

"Do you love me?" I asked and he was surprised at my question. He smiles afterwards.

"Is that even a question? Of course I love you. I love you more than anything else on the world. Do I have to say it a hundred times to make you believe me?" He booped my nose again. I smile still with an unsure feeling in my heart.

"L-Let's go" I closed the front door and lock it before going to his car. I got in the front seat while Oikawa went to the driver's seat.

Even with the radio playing one of my favourite songs, I couldn't forget about the conversation Oikawa had with the mysterious caller. I look at Oikawa to find him enjoying himself as he drove us to the mall. I bite on my tongue anxiously. I don't want him to end up just like Ethan...A useless piece of trash...I went to hold his hand and he immediately gave me his hand to hold while the other was on the steering wheel. I look down at his hand and drew a heart shape on his palm. He blushes.

"So cute..." He mumbles and tried to pay attention on the road. I smile softly...I'm probably just overthinking things. I should let loose for once.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
30K 643 43
Youve dated your best friend out of high school for 4 years now, now at the age of 25 Oikawa Tooru wants to fulfill his dream as the setter on the Ar...
179 3 9
Tooru Oikawa, the charismatic volleyball captain, and Y/n, an average student with an inexplicably popular charm. Despite their clashing personaliti...
174K 5.8K 13
You're just a lonely highschool student, you have no friends and nothing to live for. The only thing that keeps you going is your love to create art...