Love Like A Delinquent (Remak...

Da 3mmaRawrs

*The other version is still up* 3 years ago, my Step Dad adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years of... Altro

{ chapter 1 }
{ chapter 2 }
{ Chapter 3 }
{ chapter 4 }
{ Chapter 5 }
{ chapter 6 }
{ chapter 7 }
{ chapter 8 }
{ Chapter 10 }
{ Chapter 11 }
{ Chapter 12 }
{ Chapter 13 }
{ Chapter 14 }
Chapter 15
{ Chapter 16 }
{ Chapter 17 }
{ Chapter 18 }
{ Chapter 19 }
{ Chapter 20 }
{ Chapter 21 }
{ chapter 22 }
{ chapter 23 }
{ Chapter 24 }
{ Chapter 25 }
{ Chapter 26 }
[ Chapter 27 ]
Untitled Part 28
{ Chapter 29 }
{ Chapter 30 }

{ chapter 9 }

29.5K 587 79
Da 3mmaRawrs

{ i always read these over before i post them and change it cause i always write gabriel instead of hunter, haha. Im sorry this is shit, haven't wrote in a while. please ignore some of the missing apostrophes, the key's being funny }

-

Hangovers.

Hunter's worst moments.

I'd been great though. I'd woken up before he had, and after covering him back up with the blankets he'd kicked onto the floor, I made him breakfast. Even on a hangover Hunter didn't eat much, but there was left over pizza in the fridge and that was one of his only exceptions. After putting a few slices onto a plate, I made coffee just the way he liked it, and headed back through to the bedroom where he was lying with his head on his pillow.

"Morning," I smiled even though he couldn't see; moving towards his bed and placing the coffee and pizza down at the table beside it. I nudged him a little, watching as he lazily kicked away his blankets once more. 

Stretching his legs and arms out, Hunter rolled over onto his side and looked at me with tired eyes. He looked strangley cute with a hangover. Yes his face was paler and his eyes were slightly red, his hair was messy but he still looked beautiful.

Eh, that word. I just called him beautiful, and that was just, eh, I had no idea.

"Pizza," he groaned. His voice sounded kinda dead, but enthusiastic at the same time. He looked at the pizza like I looked at Oli Sykes; with pure lust, passion, everything. And then he looked at me, and his lip curled forward. "Pizza,"

"Get it yourself,"

"Nu," he whimpered and shook his head. "Pizza,"

He was just adorable, and I couldn't handle it. I looked into his oak green eyes, staring into them as he looked back at mine, and then I sighed. I leaned forwards, bending over and stretching my stomach muscles to the point where it actually hurt. Clutching the bump, I ran my fingers over the bruise.

"Shit,"

"You ok?" Hunter asked, not really paying attention.

"Yeah," I murmured. "Guess I owe you for last night. Could've gone a lot worse than a bruise, right?"

"Shit," Hunter shot up; holding his face in his hands for a few moments before looking back up. His once tired and adorable face now took a turn for angry and completely pissed. His fists clenched and he threw himself to stand up. "I'm gonna fucking kill him. I'm gonna fucking-"

"Hey," I interrupted; jumping up to grab his shoulders. Our eyes levelled with each other's, only mine were desperate whilst his were pure hate. He took in a deep breath, letting it out just as angry. "Come on, you're better than that. And you're hungover. What exactly are you gonna do? Throw up on him?"

"Don't joke," he growled.

"Don't shout," I raised an eye-brow. "Chris is sleeping,"

Hunter groaned and took my hands, pulling them off of his shoulders but not letting go. He looked down, his eyes turning young and innocent again. Then he took in a shaky breath, and whimpered before exhaling.

"He hurt you,"

I nodded; looking down as well. "He did,"

"He..he was gonna..he was-"

"We don't know that," I said quietly. "Come on Hunter, you stopped it. If you hadn't have come in, then who knows what could've happened?"

"And if I hadn't have gone out, then you wouldn't have that fucking bruise on you,"

"And if life was fair, you wouldn't have any either," I shot back. "You wouldn't have scars, you wouldn't have pain. But no, life's a bitch and shit happens. What happened last night, was just one of those things. And I swear to God that if you dare try and blame it on yourself one more time then I will personally give you a bruise that you wont forget. Do you understand me?"

Hunter stared at me; wide eyed for a minute but then he chuckled to himself and smiled.

"What?"

"You're such a sadist,"

*

I was sat on my bed, Hunter was playing Pokemon and Chris walked in with a phone in his hands. Me and Hunter both looked up at him but Hunter's gaze dropped after a few seconds whilst mine stayed.

"It's your Mom,"

Ugh. 

I didn't know if i had the enery for her.

Chris came over and handed me the phone, giving me a sort of comforting yet edgy smile before walking out of the room. I stared at the phone in my hands for a few moments before sighing.

"Hey,"

"Hi sweetie,"

My Mom's voice made me cringe. I was still amazingly pissed because of all the thins she said about Hunter, especially when she knew he could hear. Chris was right, she was insensitive.

"Mom-"

"How are you?" I could tell she was fake smiling. I wasn't even sure that she wanted to talk to me, maybe she just wanted to see if she could win me over.

"I'm fine,"

"And Hunter?"

"Why don't you ask him yourself?"

She sighed. "Kat, I'm sorry about the things I said yesterday."

"Yeah? Tell that to him,"

Hunter looked up, putting the controller down and staring at me. I smiled at him, trying to make him feel at ease but he obviously wasn't. 

"Kat don't do this," Mom pleaded. "I just want to know how you are,"

"I already told you. I'm fine. I'll see you later,"

I disconnected the phone, groaning as I did so. I tossed it over to hit Hunter's bed and then I rolled over on mine. My stomach hit the mattress and I flinched. 

"Shit,"

"You ok?"

"Yeah," I sighed. I turned over to lie on my back and closed my eyes for a few moments. I felt like a baby. Hunter had been through so much worse, had been beaten on a daily bases, had more bruises than I'd had in my entire life and yet here I was almost breaking down because I'd been punched once.

It was pathetic.

"It hurts?"

"It doesn't matter,"

I opened my eyes when I heard shuffling and found Hunter climbing on top of the edge of my bed. Just like he did last night, he placed a hand on both of my legs and gently spread them apart so he could fit in the space beneath them with his legs crossed.

I wasnt sure what to feel. I was sort of nervous, the aching in my stomach taken away from the butterflies I got when Hunter touched the edge of my shirt. He slowly pushed it up like last night and stopped before he reached my bra; letting go and staring silently at the blackening bruise on my skin.

His finger grazed against it and I winced.

"Sorry,"

He looked at me in confusion. "Why?"

"Youve had worse. I'm acting like this is the end of the world,"

"Can I punch him?" Hunter ignored my words and looked at me with innocence. His voice was deeply serious when he asked this but I wasn't sure that he understood the trouble he could get into if he went through with it. 

I shook my head and he groaned. "But why not?"

"Cause its not right,"

"But he did it to you,"

"You'd get in trouble,"

"I'm always in trouble,"

I smiled sadly. "That's not helping your case,"

Sighing, Hunter nodded and spread his hand out against my stomach. He mindlessly started to circle his fingers around the bruise in a soothing way. Eventually it didn't even hurt anymore. It just felt nice.

"That feels good,"

He looked down, blushing a little. Wait, Hunter? Blushing? That wasn't normal. That was completely out of character for him even on a hangover. I looked at him curiosly and he bit his lip.

"Mom used to do it,"

Oh.

I wasnt sure how to respond to that. I didnt know an awful lot about Hunter's Mom actually. Chris hadn't even told me her name because he didn't want me to look anything up on the internet. I wouldnt have done anyway. If I looked up anything to do with the Storm family, I would see all of the gruesome details about Hunters attacks and that was something that I didnt want.

One thing that I knew about Hunter's Mom was that she'd been nice. According to Chris she'd been nice until Hunter's Dad's violence eventually had an impact on her and she fell emotionless. 

"Did she?" I asked.

Hunter nodded, then he looked down. With his free hand he grabbed his lip ring and thats when I knew that something was wrong. He always grabbed it when he was nervous. 

"Hunter, look at me."

His head slowly lifted up, his tired eyes stared into mine and he concentrated on rubbing my stomach. Something was bothering him. And the only thin that rung a bell was his Mom. He'd reminded himself of his Mom.

"Hunter-?"

"I miss her,"

I swear I could have cried there and then just at the vulnerability in his voice. I wasn't sure what to do or what to say so I just reached out to take his hands.

"Come here,"

I moved to the side and without taking my hands from Hunter's, I pulled him up towards me. He lay down at my side, his head immediatley falling into my shoulder and his arms securing me from my waist. He was acting so different and I wasnt sure if it was just because of the hangover.

He fell asleep not so long later and it took me a few moments to pluck up the courage to get up. Moving away from the bed without waking him was difficult but I guess Hunter was so tired that even when i stumbled onto the floor, he slept away. I stood over him, pulling my blankets up to cover his body and he groaned softly. 

Aw, he was cute.

*

"Chris can I talk to you?"

He looked up from his paper. "Sure,"

I headed over to sit on the couch opposite him and curled my legs up to my chest. I nervously tapped my fingers against my knees, not certain how to word anything.

"Its Hunter,"

"What about him?"

"He's been different,"

He raised an eye-brow. "Different?"

"You know when he had to stop taking his pills for a while? And he changed? It was like he was a little kid again and he was vulnerable and stuff? He's being like that,"

Chris was silent for a few moments. Then he nodded. "Do you know if he's been drinking?"

"He was drinking last night. He's hungover right now,"

"Thats probably why then,"

"No Chris," I groaned. "It's different than when he's hungover,"

"Well what do you think?"

I shrugged. "Maybe hes not taking his pills?"

Chris sighed. "Come on, we see him take them."

"He always goes straight out the room after he's taken them. Maybe he's throwing them up?"

"I'll look into it," he said quietly. "Thanks for telling me, Kat."

I nodded. I knew I'd probably upset him by saying that yet aain, there was another thin wrong in his sons life but he would've been more upset if I hadn't said anything.

"He said he misses him Mom,"

I kind of regretted saying that. As soon as I did, Chris walked out of the room.

*

Again, sorry it's not too good. i haven't wrote in a while due to problems and stuff so im finding it difficult to get back into it. i'll get better at it, love you guys<3 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...