Kaleidoscope. (Tony Stark Fan...

By Marvel_Fan1512

⚠️D.I.S.C.L.A.I.M.E.R⚠️ I don't own any of the marvel characters or the majority of the story line. However... More

Leah Charlotte Harper
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/n
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Leah's dress she picked.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 51

879 27 0
By Marvel_Fan1512

*brag about your team who accepted you and became a second family*

*Third Person Pov*

The quinjet landed on an open field, surrounded by trees and hills of grass.

Every time Leah would stand up to move around, She would feel dizzy and find it difficult to walk due to the impact of her fall.

As the doors of the Quinjet opened and the team left and stood on the grass, infront of a big house in the middle of the field.

"What is this place?" Thor asked, his eye brows furrowed.
"A safe house?" Tony answered confusingly.
"Lets hope," Clint stated.

Natasha wrapped her arm around Leah, helping her stay steady as they all walk into the house. The two women smirked at eachother, relaxing in the comfort of the familiar place they have once been.

"Honey, I'm home!" Clint shouted, leading everyone I the living room. Clint's heavily pregnant wife, Laura, walks in from the kitchen.

She had long, wavy brown hair and a smile that warmed the whole house.
"Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."
"Hey," Laura said to Clint, looking at the Avengers with a welcoming grin.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony whispered to Thor, retrieving the same puzzled expression that he has.

"Gentleman, this is Laura," Clint introduced to the team after greeting his Wife with a small kiss on her head.
"I know all your names," she said gesturing towards them all.

Loud footsteps were heard from upstairs, people running down the stairs. Two children, a small girl and a taller boy rushed in, embracing into a hug with Clint.

"Dad!" The little girl called out in excitement.

"These are smaller....agents..." Tony added.

"Did you bring Auntie Leah!" The little girl asked.
"And did you bring Auntie Nat!" The boy added.

* * *

*Leah's Pov*

"Did you bring Auntie Leah!" Lila, Clint's daughter asked hopefully.

My head shot up when she asked about me, making feel a lot easier and less stressed.

"Why don't you hug her and fine out?" I teased, walking towards Lila and as she rushed towards me, I pick her up and hug her tightly.

I felt a lot more happy straight away. Everyone looked at me and Natasha, who was greeting Cooper, and was all very shocked at the relation between us all.

"Sorry for barging in on you," Steve cleared his throat, silencing the awkward presence of the rest of the team, as I placed Lila down and sent a nice smile towards Cooper who walked over to me and gave me a side hug, which I happily gave back.

"Yeah, we would of called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed," Tony said, and I sent him a glare which he raised his hands in surrender.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low," Clint explained, clearing everything up.

Me and Natasha walked up next to Laura.
"Ah, I've missed you both!" Laura exclaimed.
"How's little Natasha, huh?" I asked, touching Laura's stomach.
"She's......Nathaniel," Laura answered.

Me and Natasha bent down towards Laura's pregnant stomach.
"Traitor," we both said at the same time, and laughed with Laura.

I heard Thor walk out and I followed after him with Steve.

"Thor," Steve said as we walked onto the porch.
"I saw something in that dream. I need answered, I won't find them here," Thor said, turning to face us from his placement in the grass. He lifted his hammer to fly away.

I sighed in defeat. Sometimes the visions that me and Wanda can produce, can be real visions. May not be accurate, but it can happen. Others, can be painful memories, or others can be nightmares of guilty feelings.

So, whatever Thor saw, it will come true. Maybe in a different way, maybe the exact way he saw it. But, it will happen. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next month maybe in a few days. But it will arrive one day or another.

* * *

*Third Person Pov*

Laura was checking Clints wound that Pietro had given him.

"See, you worried for nothing. Can't even feel the difference."
"If they're sleeping here, some of them are gonna have to double up," Laura told Clint, folding up some washing.

"Yeah, that's not gonna sell out," Clint laughs.

"What about Leah and Tony? Or Nat and Dr.Banner? How long has that been going on?" Laura suggested.

"Has what?" Clint turned after helping to fold some towels.
"Youre so cute."
"Nat and Banner? Leah and.....Tony?"
"I'll explain when you're older, Hawkeye."

Clint and Laura looked out the window, watching over Steve and Tony chopping some wood, while Leah was reading a book that Laura had leant her.

"Its bad right? Leah seems really shaken," Laura said, looking directly at Leah sympathetically.

"Ultron has these allies, uh, old friends of Leah's. They're punks really, I don't think she can see that. They carry a big damn stick and...Leah took a serious hit. Knocked out for a few hours. Someones gonna have to teach them some manners."

"And that someone be you. You know, I totally support your Avenging, I couldn't be prouder. But I see those guys, those Gods."
"You don't think they need me," Clint said while sitting down on a chair infront of the window.

"I think they do. Which is a lot scarier. They're a mess," Laura corrected him, rubbing his shoulders.
"Yeah, I guess they are a mess," Clint agreed.

"You need to be sure that this team is really a team and that they have your back. Things are changing for us. In a few months time, you and me are gonna be out numbered, I need...just be sure."
"Yes ma'am," Clint stood back up and kissed her head.

Laura places her arm around his waist and touches his wounded side.
"I can fee the difference."

Word Count:1002
Hello! I'm struggling to write at the moment, so sorry if these chapters are just: blah. Anyway, I started writing another fanfict, a peter parker one. I won't be publishing a lot on it straight away because I want to finish this one before I start focusing on another. Just thought I'd let you know.
Kiwi ~🥝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
188K 5.9K 34
🏆#1 SOULMATEAU 8/11/22 🏆 #1 avengersfanfiction 8/22/22 🏆 #1 buckybarnesxsteverogers 8/22/22 🏆 #1 thor 2/24/23 🏆 #1 avengerssoulmate 9/11/22 🏆 #...
5.2K 156 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...
271K 8.5K 46
Being Tony Starks assistant has its perks, I mean who doesn't want to be friends with the Avengers?! In your case they are basically family now. How...