Dandelions - House of Anubis1...

By PevensieDreams

"What's up with Mick? What did you do?" "Nothing! what makes you think I did something?" "Because it's you... More

EPIGRAPH(edited x2)
♡︎ONE ♡︎ - House of secrets
♡︎T W O ︎♡︎ - house of attiude
♡︎THREE ♡︎ - House of the blackbird
♡︎FOUR ♡︎- house of dares
♡︎FIVE♡︎ - house of locks/ house of eyes
꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys
꧁EIGHT꧂- House of discovery
꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper
꧁TEN ꧂ - House of cheats
꧁ELEVEN ꧂- House of intruders
꧁TWELVE꧂ -house of proof
꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation
꧂FOURTEEN ꧂- house of Alarms
꧁FIVETEEN ꧂- House of flames
꧁SIXTEEN ꧂ - House of passages
꧁SEVENTEEN꧂ - house of kidnap
꧁EIGHTEEN ꧂- House of catnap
꧁TWENTY ꧂ - house of numbers
꧁TWENTY-ONE ꧂ - house of scares
꧁TWENTY-TWO ꧁- house of fakers
꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity
꧂T W E N T Y- F O U R꧂House of emergency
♡︎TWENTY-FIVE♡︎ - house of Reunion
♡︎TWENTY-SIX♡︎ - house of Memories
♡︎TWENTY-SEVEN ♡︎- House of drama/ house of codes part 1
♡︎TWENTY-EIGHT- ♡︎ -House of codes part 2/ house of risk
♡︎TWENTY NINE ♡︎ - House of Hazard/ house of Charades
♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous
☾THIRTY-ONE ☽- house of arrest
☾THIRTY-TWO☾ - House of time
☾THIRTY-THREE ☽- house of masks
☾THIRTY-FOUR ☽- House of pursuit
☾THIRTY-FIVE☽ - house of yesterday/ house of Victory
☾THIRTY-SIX ☽- house of Bribes/ venom
☆Thirty-seven☆- House of the stars/House of Harsh
☆THIRTY-EIGHT☆ - house of lights
☆THIRTY-NINE☆ - house of Allegiance
☆FORTY☆ -House of pests
☆FORTY-ONE☆ house of revalation/Heavy
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras

94 2 0
By PevensieDreams

THE NEXT MORNING was anything but a loud happy one, like it normally is.
Today was more of a gloomy sad day because Trudy got fired last night and she is now leaving, the others also found out so everyone living inside that house were standing in the hallway with upset faces (well some of them were.) them being silent first thing before breakfast is just not normal at all.

"Trudy.. w- we're really sorry" Fabian first spoke when she entered the hallway.
they didn't suspected yesterday evening to end badly they only wanted to show her everything downstairs but it got twisted.

"We didn't mean to get you into trouble"
Nina says afterwards as she stood by the stairs "Honestly we didn't" she sadly added.

"I know"
Trudy tells them once she'd finished wearing her jacket and her eyes were already teary
"It's my own fault for believing your silly stories" she then moved away from those two going towards the door but got stopped by Mara "we're going to miss you" the girl basically whispered, they were all too upset that they couldn't believe their now no longer housemother would be with them today "and I'm going to miss you too. all of you"

Stepping from outside Victor waltzed inside the corridor."Your taxi's here" he announced but didn't seem to be upset about firing her though he just stood by their front door with his usual cold stern expression.

Getting up from the bottom staircase,
Rhianna hugged Trudy before she left although hers was slightly longer. "Bye.. It won't be the same without you" she says through her silent crying "feels strange saying goodbye when we haven't finished this term yet,, I'll be okay though.. maybe." she paused as she took one minute to give another think about her response then pulled apart now standing with everyone .

Amber also gave a hug to their ex housemother before turning to Victor."How could you?! Trudy hasn't done anything wrong" She upsettingly exclaimed while they weren't hugging anymore, he didn't care that much by chance and gave no emotion whatsoever.

"Goodbye Trudy"
Victor had dismissed the older woman whilst the teens weren't completely over at loosing Trudy. he walked away from them with what looked like a smile or frown on his face neither couldn't tell but they knew today wasn't like any other day. Who's going to cook their meals now? that's one problem therefore they'll need to work out a solution soon instead of later.

********* ********** ********* ****

BY TIME BREAKFAST ARRIVED NO ONE planned on eating whatever it is that was being handed out to them , for once she didn't feel like eating any food- If you could call this grey solid lump actual human cooking. Sitting in her usual chair at the table she watched as Patricia picked it up then this goo landed back into the bowl."Holy..." Rhianna gawked at that situation. "Wait lemme see if mine- she lifted her own spoon though it'd gotten stuck "oh my god" she breathed out and tilted her head upside down as she held the silver object higher.

Everyone else had similar expressions as they looked at their unstable food Amber tried her tea yet within a minute later spat out into the cup clearly not liking how it tasted."yuck"
she uttered while putting it back onto the table seeing that her housemates were also not having anything.

"I'm not eating this"
Mick blurted out few minutes of silence later which did make sense if he was the only one in their house who was on Anumn's football team and would need a proper healthy meal in mornings like he would normally get unlike others who don't but still found this pretty unfair.

"Trudy always gave us toast with our own choice of jam-" Mara informed Victor as he went round the table handing out whatever it is he had cooked that day. seriously, no one knew what was inside these bowls .. it's almost like he's never got lessons on how to do meals when there's a problem.

Glancing from where she sat ; Rhianna saw Alfie's cup get stuck to his plate whereas her whole face lit up with excitement. She also looked across the table seeing that Nina had a similar expression to hers "it's not edible if it gets stuck onto cutlery or other stuff" she mumbled while she felt an urge for some mash potatoes but she didn't get up either way.

"-Forget Trudy. and if you don't like my cooking then you can always do it yourself"
Declared Victor as he went into the kitchen, he left them alone ignoring how they disliked his 'breakfast' little did he realise they'll come up with a plan to not get poisoned .. maybe that's exaggerating slightly.. even so his ingredients looked far from safe.

They each continued to lifting up their sold bowls of 'oatmeal' guess you would call it until Amber finally had an idea that might help with their problem. "How about we go and get breakfast from the vending machines at school guys?" she suggested in which they all agreed before heading out of the living/ dining room although when they left neither expected to see builders in the hallway. "No way! they're installing security cameras?" she gasped as she was first to notice.

"They can't do that. it's a total invasion of our privacy"
Fabian commented when they were standing around together. could it be because of him, Nina and other three club members snooping about finding more clues? either way they shouldn't feel like they're being trapped inside.

"And the camera adds 20 pounds" Amber mentions though money was least of their problems right now. She didn't get any responses yet Fabian sent her a look which read 'really?' there is other things to be working about besides how much equipment costs.

Victor entered the hallway still carrying his spoon that he had used."The school is always striving to improve your personal measure to help you feel safe and secure" as he said that they each uncomfortably glanced up at those installing camera, afterwards he went back inside the dining area with a sly grin.

"This is a joke"
Mick says underneath his breath before they began leaving for lessons, hopefully school won't be half as bad like it has over at their house.

"Uh- opposite of a joke Campbell. I would be smiling way over the moon but noo this is a nightmare." Rhianna corrected him as she followed right after and took one last glance  at their hallway whilst holding onto the front door "I'm so missing my bed already" she added when waiting for Jerome .

"Safe and Secure?"
Jerome questioned whilst Rhianna shrugged her shoulders, they soon caught up with their housemates despite dreading those long hours of learning.

**** **** ***

Lessons were per usual,
Rhianna tries paying attention to whatever teacher they had (if it's drama then she'll certainly focus more but French and Science? those can make her fall sleep without a doubt) it doesn't work. She would also gets distracted by her classmates from other houses e.g Isis and Hathor like today as she left their classroom , someone with fiery ginger hair was waiting at her locker. "Um.... hi.. Willow?... how'd you-" she began speaking though the cheery girl kindly stopped her.

"Hi Rhianna! I just asked those who knew you where your locker was. I love the sticker's you've added onto the door, it's screams 'colourful' but also secretive" Willow says whilst moving away so the brunette could use it. "Anyway. have you heard about Sawyer and Miller? they haven't been in classes lately which is weird because I always see them at home" she continued speaking with pure happiness.

Rhianna shut her locker once she finished stacking books she didn't need for that day and turned to her right side. "what do you mean? I saw them the other day.... have they been acting strange?" she also questioned since she hasn't seen her newsiest possible sworn enemies in a day.

"Hmm, they were arguing this morning. Although, Benjamin and Carmela do that all the time, like last night when I needed a charger for my camera it was very intense walking into my bedroom" Willow admitted as they walked down the hallway together (bare in mind it's never happened before) ."It's funny you'd think those two are so sweet but it does show you don't know everything about everyone" she sighed whilst disapprovingly shaking her head. "Guess they're playing us all" she added into her own little thought.

"What did you just say?" Rhianna questioned yet she couldn't find an answer when she felt someone's finger flick her forehead."Ugh ow! you're such an idiot sometimes Jedward" she jokingly said through her mini pain. "Don't tell me. you got into trouble or-

"Meet me at the drama studio. Mick and Mara are having a quiz on sports" Jerome tells her even though he hadn't noticed their cheerful classmate standing with theme." You don't have to do anything drastic like wear costumes.. just show up kay? see you in a few" he bid her goodbye not explaining any further in his brilliant information

The two girls sent each other stunned expressions, neither knew what he meant by those words yet made their way down to where every student in high years (mainly those in year ten and eleven) would normally hang out during break and to say it was all surprising when seeing other classes there but even more surprising noticing decorations from a room somewhere around.

Rhianna said her goodbyes to Willow once spotting her circle of friends then joined her second closest housemates on the same red couch though this time her legs were crossed instead. "oh gosh" she winced whilst covering her eyes when seeing both Lewis and Clarke up on stage wearing what looked like Amber's dresses plus another ridiculous outfit.
"this is what I got dragged into"

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls"
Jerome casually spoke as if this so called challenge were a game show you'd see on television at night.. or day. "sporting challenge!" he gave away the title now he was facing everyone watching with amused expressions on their faces. so this is what he meant by 'wearing costumes'  wouldn't bother asking where they'd gotten those from .

"Do-da-do"

"de-da"

"Do-da-do"
They both sang some odd tune before explaining a little more into this lunch time fiasco. "Sporting challenge!" Alfie beamingly expressed which their audience cheered at all clapping in excitement.

"I would like to introduce you to my assistance Fifi" Jerome introduced Alfie within another name which totally didn't make any sense whilst he twirled round as there was some more cheers from everyone there."And our two lovely contestants- Mick and Mara" he continued although as he did someone loudly whistled somewhere in the crowd. "The first question please Fifi" he said then Alfie (or not) went to get a bundle of cards "over which three distances is the sprint run?"

Mara had hit her bell first in chance of knowing an answer "Mara?" Called Jerome.She then went over it inside her head before answering."100 ,200 and 400 meters" she says and what sounded like a ding noise went off meaning she'd gotten the first round right. "correct!"

"I knew that one" Mick grunted in defat clearly upset about not wining that round. scores went from 1-00 to 3-00, then to 13 at one point. it just shows never underestimate someone even if they never talk much into the same topic.

"And now the final category is.. football"
Jerome announced then turned to his left. "English football Mara" he somewhat corrected. "Questions please Fifi" he instructed towards Alfie who walked like a penguin in high heels and a familiar voice from the crowd got their attention.

"Alfie, if you stretch my shoes!" shouted Amber two rows behind another row making everyone laugh at her comment. this has never happened during lunch breaks so it was nice having the whole year together enjoying one little performance.

"Who beat England in the semi-finals of the 1990 World Cup?"

Mick quickly rose his hand up."Oh, Portugal on penalties"
he says with absolute glee but what disappointed him most is when Jerome said "Incorrect"  and within that moment the crowd let out some 'oohs' "no, no I know the answer it's just I got the wrong year, that's all"

Afterwards Mara then hit her bell once knowing what it actually is, Jerome turned to her side holding the flashcards in his hands still. "Mara?" he called out and soon she answered
"Germany" she spoke while a ding noise went off "Correct!" and half of the crowd cheered for winning every round though some weren't pleased.

"She's cheating! she must be cheating"
Exclaimed an unhappy Mick whereas miss Jaffary's proud victory smile disappeared "What?" Mara said since she wasn't sure why he thought that. "Did you give her the answers?" the jock had asked their fellow troublemaker.

"No" 
Jerome honestly told him although he still got accused by their other blonde housemate.

"Yes you did! to make me look stupid. well ha ha everyone, very funny"
Flatly spoke Mick as he angrily fake laughed then stormed right off the stage leaving the drama studio, whilst everybody else looked pretty baffled by his little dramatic action.

_______________________

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KEEP searching the house with cameras everywhere?❝
Nina asked once they were now back home, their lessons went by pretty quickly so they had the whole afternoon/ evening off. "it's like we're on a really dull reality show" she finished speaking when their group got an extra member joining them.

"I don't know why I'm still trying"
Patricia replied with a sigh as she threw her phone onto Amber's bed then sat down. "Rufus is never going to pick up, this is like joy all over again" she added though she did sound slightly frustrated that they hadn't found this 'private investigator' yet.

"Except we know who took Rufus. we don't know who took Joy" Implied Fabian near the other side. "Are you kidding? of course Victor took her" the redhead confronted -not so harshly- him, their conversation now figuring out how they will eventually discover the truth.

"Where does he take them to? and why?"Amber also questioned as she sat on her make up chair, they each had their own thoughts that needed to be answered soon instead of later because otherwise they'll be in this dark mess until end of term.

"Okay. we need to stick together more than ever now"
Nina said when her room went silent for a few minutes. "Sibuna?" she lifted her left hand covering her other eyes, those who've been in the club since they begun copied her action- all expect one newest member.

"Sib- what?"Patricia blurted out in confusion, she looked between her four housemates who each wore grins on their faces most likely thinking the same thing (whatever that may be of course).

"Don't worry. I was like that too when I first joined" Rhianna remarked through her giggles "mind you I wasn't even awake. but I soon understood it, basically it's Anubis backwards" she added whilst stretching her arms ."Yay we can solve crimes together like a Scooby doo gang or! or! my four favourite best friends searching for their lost leader - although in our case no one is trying to destroy our secrets" she rambled whereas they softly chuckled at her excitement .

Nina amusingly spoke afterwards "Welcome to the club" she said while facing Patricia; their newest addition. who would've thought that when she first arrived the two were enemies but now they're closer than before, it was quit amazing seeing them get along however it was more interesting having a group of five who are one hundred percent different to one another.

"Together we are invincible" 
Fabian says whilst they sent pleased smiles towards each other. Maybe this whole thing won't be too bad now that they've got more people helping out and they're not totally alone.

"okay. I have had an idea about these cameras, but it means enlisting the help of our favourite comedy triple act" Williamson informed them once she figured out a way in how they'll somehow convince Victor on removing those objects that's stopping them from lurking around the house.

"Spongebob, Patrick and Mr Krabs?"
Amber frowned , she wasn't understanding where this point of their conversation is going though her choice got disapproved by the crew.. well.. mainly a girl with dirty blonde hair.

"I think she means Jerome, Alfie and Rhi" Nina nicely corrected her fashionista roomie whilst their  artist/prankster roommate silently  cheered liking how this plan is sounding so far.

"Aww you guys finally appreciating our handy work" Rhianna sarcastically Awed as they all jokingly rolled their eyes at her, "Alright. sending them a message cause I'm lazy too go downstairs right now- y'know how it is." she casually said meaning almost everyone should be used to her needs of naps once a long day on school grounds is over but this time she stayed awake. "They responded saying they'll help us" she read over her newest text when her phone screen brightly light up..

_______________________

Couple minutes later ; their corridors were now filled with multiple chairs directly from the living room, each nine resident getting paired up either in duos or a trio. they then separated going into different rooms where cameras were installed earlier in the morning,  Rhianna along with her two main boys waved into their tiny screen with delight written on their faces no one realised Victor had his own cam corder upstairs in his office that was connected to his computer. "Get away from those cameras immediately!." Their grumpy housekeeper spoke into a miniature microphone yet nobody budged, in addition to he'd gotten up leaving his office and was now making his way downstairs instead of waiting for the group of teens to do so."Get down from there at once. Lewis, Clarence, Clarke!"

The three troublemakers turned around once hearing their last names being called out which only ever happens if they're in huge trouble."Hi Vicky- nice weather we're having no?" Rhianna greeted although she struggled keeping her laughter in, despite not having their wonderful housemother around to help them with whatever problems they may have she actually enjoyed today a little more than she suspected. "I don't see why you're mad"  she carried on speaking while noticing her two roommates near the living room door .

"Yeah. what's wrong Victor? we're only doing the same as you"Alfie cheerfully spoke as he stayed standing on the chair "- we're watching you.. watching us" he finished speaking through his bubble of chuckles.

"You Impudent- "
Victor began but got cut off by Jerome "It''s a peaceful protesting" he beamingly said whilst Rhianna turned back to the camera making faces at it. He gave them all one last chance."Fine! fine! you stand up there on your little chairs until lights out. you'll soon become bored of this nonsense" the man scolded them before heading back upstairs, which is exactly what they did the whole lot stood there for hours until it got dark outside.

They did however end up getting tired, although when hit hit midnight the brunette decided to get some food and passed by Jerome and Alfie who were still awake however this time they were wearing their bedsheets acting like ghosts."Oi you two-  I'm not a psychic but if anything all I know is Victor will certainly shout into his microphone again soo best you'd get a move on" Rhianna quietly spoke as she tip toed across the cold tiles yet froze when a loud echoing noise was made ."see?"

"Clarke! Lewis!  I know it's you,  you are both grounded. and the next person to step out of line will get worse than that!"
Victor's voice boomed into the corridor although he was upstairs "I can and I will  bring your time at this school to an end" he threatened just as Alfie tried over "go to your rooms immediately!"

"Night you two" 
The brunette softly snorted when she saw him tripping over his own feet luckily she didn't get caught .. well mainly because she wasn't in view of their camera though she raced upstairs anyway ignoring how hungry she felt but slept it off anyway....

_______________________

WORD COUNT : 3424

last edited : TBA

Admin : 

I introduced my love Willow in this episode-
you'd understand why if you've seen s3 although I'll explain later on hee hee

it was so much fun writing these scenes cause of how they worked as one team and that's  one of my favourite things about this house whenever they do <3

I think this the second update of today wow. next few chapters won't be until week after next hope you guys can wait because I've got other things to focus on as well

please don't be a silent reader > Vote/comment/ share
bye for now!
🤍XOXO XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 368 28
𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 ; 𝗄-𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝖽𝗎𝗈 © 𝗵𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗵𝗵 ;
233K 10.3K 69
o. STUCK WITH HIM. ❛ guess who's stuck with ol' jakey? it's you! ❜ ❛ oh god please no lord take me now. ❜ scream tv seri...
2.5K 88 6
"And isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some invisible string tying you to me?" in which two people realize that it was always mean...
6.9K 327 8
"I can't take care of a kid!" "Well you're gonna have to learn." Before Avengers (2012) CATWS (2014) Avengers aou (2015) CACW (2016) Av...