CEO At Me

By beannssluv

"I know you look handsome, but it doesn't allow you to walk half shirtless in my office..... Did you think yo... More

PROLOGUE- First sight
Fate at my doorstep
Wrong heroism
Face off
Show me another hell
Suspicions
Unchanging destiny
Auction
consequences
Belief
Quick save
Halfway there
The unexpected
Night at her mansion
Questions
Lovely Flashback
Change in season
Bon voyage
Melt a little
Fight with me
Truth behold
Kill, torture me but love me
Anything for love
The Date
No trace
New life and death
Hit Back
Day 1 at the office
Day 2- with you
DAY 3 - The truth confront
With Tae or Me?
Still Mine
Night at his mansion
The birthday gift
Untold feelings
Claire
"Yes I Love you"
Confession
The decisions
Good_bye
EPILOGUE

Fake call

727 47 1
By beannssluv

Jungkook pov

I hurriedly tipped my shoes and swung my jacket over me as I walked down to my car.

8:30 am it showed on my clock and I was gonna be late if I don't get there before 9.

It takes atleast 45mins to go to the office. I was late, terribly late.

Slept my night away because I was too tired from the previous day fight to save Jisun.

Just then my thoughts drifted to her, she was almost melting for me. She grew soft for me and even spoke about she being worried when I was hurt.

Wow!

I mean, what else do I need to accomplish my plan? Sooner I'll be able to get hold of the property and take it to my dad. Not later is the day when I fulfill my dad's will.

I assume, from today her attitude towards me will change. I can't wait to see how warm she'll get near me and I can't wait to see her fall completely for me.

I drive with all happy feelings and walk into the office casually.

Hoping to see her welcome me with a smiling warm face I walk to the atria leading to the corridor, but to my surprise it was someone not her and someone I didnt expect.

I seldom wanted it to be him, Kim Taehyung, he stood with a wide smile and bowed.

"Hello Mr Jeon" he said and the look on his face made me feel slightly uneasy.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Madam Ji sun wants you to visit her office as soon as you arrived" he said and smiled even widely

That was so unlikely him. I had a bad gut feeling after that welcome.

I suspiciously looked at him nodding slightly and walked to her office.

"Good morning!!!" I greeted happily and entered but grew stiff the moment my eyes laid on her.

She sat in her seat, arms crossed in front of her chest, puckered lips and a deadly stare that pierced right through mine. 'god! Will this woman ever change?'

"What time is it?" She opened her mouth.

I stare here and there and purse my lips,
"It's 9:10"

"Which means your late for work"

"I... uh...woke up late" I mumbled slowly and looked at her.

"And?!" She leaned forward on the table with the most fake smile one could ever muster.

I bit my lower lip and looked down,
"I was tired after yesterday okay"

I tried to remind her that it was her fault that I was late but she smiled again, but now it was the same old taunting one she always does and said,

"Hmm...so your late. Nice. You're talented..."

I smiled when she paused and looked at her thinking she was appreciating me after yesterday but she held a stiff expression.

I suddenly grew silent and pursed my lips again.

"Talented in making excuses I meant" she completed.

I smirked subconsciously,
'Huh! what was I even expecting. She will never change. It might be harder that usual to get her fall for me'

"Mr. Jeon. jungkook?"

I heard her grit her teeth bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I really cant believe you Mr.Jeon, first, you come literally 15 minutes late and then you have the audacity to day dream while speaking to your boss" she slammed the table getting up.

I flinched by her sudden rise of emotions and looked down 'she can't even be thankful to me for saving her life. Had to let her die' I mumbled but like expected today was not my day, she heard it.

She raised her brows and walked towards me like a model.

I glare at her and put my head down controlling my emotions.

"As a punishment for being late, you'll mop the entire building before dawn and be the last to leave today" she said staring coldly.

"Why?" I moved closer "why are you doing this to me?"

She stopped me and stepped back,
"I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. Now leave my office and get to work"

I clenched my fist and turned to leave but then she stopped me with her shrill voice which was now lowered by a fewer octaves,

"Thanks a lot for saving my life Mr. Jeon. I'll never forget your help. Have fun mopping" she smiled sarcastically.

Shutting my eyes close tightly out of pure anger, I walked out and slammed the door shut.

"Only because you saved me Mr. Jeon never think I'll go easy on you, well Jisun is not someone to mess with''

----------------------------------------

Later that evening

Jisun pov

I pack my bag and lock my office to leave. Just then I spot one figure moving to and fro in the atria with something in his hands.

I walk closer only to find him mop the floor sincerely.

I hesitated to ask why he was still here and why he hasn't left while I was the one who gave him the punishment. Huh! I hate this part of me.

I walked upto him and cleared my throat to grab his attention but he continued to mop like I wasn't there at all.

"Still working Mr.Jeon?"

He looked at me and gave that infamous glare.

"How does it matter to you. Anyways you like to torture people and that, Ms. Jisun your doing well. So keep going"

I sighed. Looking around I spotted no one but him as it was quite late. My eyes fell on his face, he seemed a lot tired.

'I'll leave him off the hook only for now'

"Fine, it's enough. It's already past work hours. Leave now" I sighed

He turned and looked at me in the eye,
"Do you think you can control me like you do to other men? If so then your wrong. I'm not that kind"

I rubbed my forehead with my index finger annoyed by his boastings and grabbed the mopstick and dropped it on the floor.

"Leave now. Don't speak a word and get going"

"Why? It's not like you care about me or anything. Then why this different attitude suddenly" he shrugged and waited for my response.

"You know what? Here, go ahead and mop. Its a waste of time talking to you." I shove the mopstick on his chest and began marching out.

I exited the main doors and got down the stairs halfway. Cold breeze brushed my hands and I trembled slightly for the chilliness.

But I was too annoyed at him to even be bothered by climatic drifts.

I continued to get down but was anchored because someone held my hand from behind.

I turn around and immediately faced the other side.

He sighed and from what I felt happen beside me, he did some swift movement.

Then something warm covered my shoulders and back.

"You might catch a cold" he covered his jacket over me and walked past me casually.

I hesitantly stood there not knowing how to react. What just happened?? What is this guy even doing? But strangely I liked this feeling, it felt different but it felt good. I shook my head trying to get my head straight.

"I'll drive you home"
He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"It's fine. I'll drive back myself" I refused his offer.

He stopped where he stood and walked towards me now. He stood a level below me but our eyes were at the exact same height. And this time I felt like a cornered rat.  He was dominating me and he always had this dominating aura

"See, I listened to you all day and now it's my turn"

His eyes and face completely stoned me again. I could neither move nor talk while he was standing up close to me.

"Just follow me and today I'll take you home"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2.3K 25
Warning: This is a mature story, read at your own risk. Do you ever feel like you're floating above your body? But not out of joy or to escape some...
30.3K 1K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
56K 3.1K 39
Being 24 and recently laid off from my job was not all it was cracked up to be. But one job application-that I filled out only because my best friend...
14.9K 877 24
"I could threaten to have you fired again," Jungkook let out and Jimin was momentarily lost for speech, the way only Jungkook seemed to manage. "Bu...